[BL] After Rebirth, I Decided...

By Erishi_An

After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 10... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

Chapter 47

1.9K 85 10
By Erishi_An

"On the day I arrived on Earth, I was seriously injured by the spacecraft accident and was overwhelmed by myself. Looking at you, who was still waiting for nurturing, I made a decision I regret so far."

    In the ward, Song Yunran's clear voice rang loudly, recounting a random history.

    He turned his head and stared out of the window, his eyes full of melancholy: "I walked to a young man on the side of the road and brainwashed him and said,'Mr. Qin, he will be your son for the time being'."

    "..." Qin Ke reminded, "My father's surname is Lu, and my mother's surname is Qin."

    Song Yunran got stuck on the spot. He didn't expect that a big bug appeared at the beginning of the story, and immediately lost his interest.

    He had to change the subject: "Talk about business. There is nothing written in the book, it is just an ordinary entertainment circle article. Everything we experienced in our previous life was developed in accordance with the plot in the book."

.Qin Ke said: "But in this life, you have changed the plot."

    Chu Xiaochen was exposed in advance of his marital derailment, Zhong Xiaofeng directly acted as a screenwriter, and Cheng Jiaming also turned his head to ponder the game live broadcast.

    When he didn't know everything, he developed in a better direction.

    Song Yunran proudly replied, "Of course. When you didn't know, Dad made a lot of contributions to turn the tide, and I really paid too much for the entertainment industry."

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, Qin Ke suddenly asked: "Since it is a book, who is the protagonist in the book?"

    He didn't mean anything else, he just felt that his rebirth had happened strangely.

    If they regard their experience as a set of programs, then it is inferred from common sense that he and Song Yunran should have touched the key program loopholes, and the system will clean them up as code that needs to be corrected.

.In Qin Ke's view, the protagonist should be someone he and Song Yunran both knew, otherwise destiny would not just choose them.

    Song Yunran was silent for a moment due to the self-esteem of the tool man.

    The alliance belongs to the alliance. He still doesn't want to admit that he is just a tool man who pave the way for others, not to mention that he is facing the protagonist appointed by the author.

    This will appear to him very shameless and affect his future prestige.

    "It's Zhong Xiaofeng."

    Song Yunran had an idea and pulled Qin Ke to the same level as himself, "I and you are both supporting roles."

    Qin Ke was startled, but he didn't expect that the answer would be Zhong Xiaofeng.

    After all, Zhong Xiaofeng's screenwriting journey in the last life was too tortuous. After a few years of wasted time, he finally broke his body. It doesn't look like the treatment the protagonist should have.

."Since it is him, why does he leave Yanshi and return to his hometown halfway through?" Qin Ke asked puzzledly.

    Song Yunran had to follow the editor: "It's just that the plot went wrong, so we were born again to help him."

    It seems reasonable.

    Qin Ke smiled: "Really, that's good."

    Song Yunran was stabbed by his calm smile.

    He stopped, and after a while he asked, "Aren't you angry?"

    "What is it?"

    "Just, before you were reborn, you were so successful. In the end, because...because of someone else, everything was lost all at once. Are you not resentful at all?"

    Qin Ke's voice was weak: "It was indeed depressed for a few days when he was reborn."

    He glanced over calmly and said, "But there is a chance to make up for the regrets again, it's not bad..Besides, wouldn’t it be better to help Zhong Xiaofeng? "

    Song Yunran pressed the corners of her lips and asked in a low voice, "What if your destiny is changed? For example, is the performance of "Happy and White" released this time not as good as the previous one?"

    "That only proves that I was lucky last time. What's the big deal." Qin Ke said, "But life is not just one drama. As long as I'm still alive, I can always get what I want, but it's only time."

    Song Yunran was almost blinded by the protagonist's halo.

    He didn't know what to respond to, so he could only throw a vague sentence that he wanted to sleep, then silently retracted into the bed, turned his back to Qin Ke, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

    He thought with regret that he shouldn't have said nonsense just now, and he always felt that he had done something that was particularly sorry for Qin Ke.

    But if he wants to turn back now to tell the truth, he really can't hold back his face.

.Song Yunran had never been so melancholy in two lifetimes.

    Thinking of Qin Ke's calm and confident appearance just now, he vaguely felt that the other party could become the protagonist, which seemed to be understandable.

    It was so bad, he spit on himself in his heart, and the corners of his mouth rolled down unconsciously, just so worried and fell asleep.

    Song Yunran slept very deep this time. His parents and Xinghe's senior management came to visit him halfway through, but he did not wake up.

    It was still until sunset when Chen Jing came to the hospital to discuss the next work arrangements with Qin Ke, and finally showed signs of waking up slowly.

    He was still vaguely aware, and vaguely heard Chen Jing say: "The fans are all arguing. I blame the company for not taking good care of you, and I also scold Xiao Song for your trouble."

    Qin Ke replied: "It's none of his business."

."Of course we know he is innocent, but fans always think you are more important than him."

    Chen Jing's voice was very soft, but she also revealed a hint of complaint, "What did you think at the time, you rushed up unarmed, didn't you consider your safety?"

    Even if you call more security guards, she thought.

    Qin Ke smiled and said, "I haven't had time to think too much."

    Chen Jing was silent before saying: "You still have to come forward to appease this matter. When you turn around, remember to post on Weibo. Although you don't have to rely on fans to eat, you still have to confess."

    "Um."

    "The most important thing is not the public opinion. I asked the doctor just now that although your shoulder injury can heal in a month, you should try to avoid strenuous exercise and overwork within six months. In the next six months, you may not be able to enter the group. ."

.Hearing these words, Song Yunran completely woke up.

    He stared at the white wall in front of him and blinked, feeling guilty and rejoicing.

    Fortunately, Qin Ke was injured after the filming of "Jianghu Road". As a result, together with the "Happy and White" that is expected to be released this year, he has two stocks in his hand, which can at least guarantee the exposure rate for a long time to come.

    However, it is not a long-term solution to just take photos of magazines or advertisements.

    Chen Jing and Song Yunran thought of going somewhere.

    She thought for a while, and said: "Otherwise, take a variety show and brush your face, find something lighter."

    Qin Ke thought for a while: "It's okay."

    "Then I will help you pay attention."

    Chen Jing is a decisive person. After talking about business, she is ready to leave, "Oh, yes, remember the video I sent last time that you and Xiao Song were on the set?"

."Well, what?"

    "It's not a big deal. Just listen to the lace news."

    Chen Jing said with a ridiculous meaning, "Fanyun observed that after the police notice came out, the video was turned over by netizens, and now there are many CP fans of you and Mr. Song on the Internet."

    "Cough cough cough--"

    A sudden cough interrupted the conversation between the two of them. They turned their heads together and looked at Song Yunran, who was unable to pretend to sleep on another hospital bed.

    Song Yunran was choked to death by the saliva, and finally recovered, coughing up a shameful red from his face to his neck.

    He sat up slowly, and said hello in surprise: "Huh? When did you come?"

    Chen Jing: "..."

.She could understand Song Yunran's embarrassment, but she didn't understand that Song Yunran would use such a clumsy trick to ease the embarrassment.

    However, Chen Jing is a skilled social figure and smiled gently: "I have been here for a while, just about to leave. Xiao Song, how are you doing today?"

    "It's okay." Song Yunran said.

    Chen Jing bent her eyes: "I wish you a speedy recovery, my colleagues in the company miss you very much."

    After speaking, he nodded to the two of them, and left the ward politely and calmly.

    The two parties who left the fainted CP looked at each other.

    As a "female high school student" who entered the base camp of fainting fans, Song Yunran was panicked, but could only pretend to be calm: "It's not a big deal, isn't it just a CP fan? They are all people who have been artists, right? We are knowledgeable and don’t care."

.Qin Ke thought of the subtle emotions he himself showed in that video, but there was a guilty conscience.

    With no expression on his face, he nodded and said, "You don't mind."

    "It doesn't work if I mind, those little girls have their own ideas." Song Yunran said, "Even if I stand up and clarify that'I and Qin Ke are innocent', they will only take me away from the fan life. Go further."

    Hearing the word "innocent", Qin Ke was inexplicably stunned for a moment.

    After a while, he nodded slowly: "Yeah."

    Song Yunran heaved a sigh of relief, feeling a little hungry: "I'll let them bring dinner over."

    "Chen Jing has asked someone to buy it." Qin Ke replied, "Maybe it will take more than ten minutes."

    "……Oh."

.Song Yunran was silent, not knowing what to do for a while, and was afraid that he would leak his mouth again and explode Xiao Eleven's vest.

    So he lay back on the bed and spent a while, but finally couldn't resist curiosity and cut to the Weibo trumpet.

    As Chen Jing said, after the Chu Xiaochen incident, the number of fainting fans increased rapidly in just one day.

    He clicked into the lively Weibo group and found that someone had posted a link to ask the sisters in the group to tell the new fans who could not get in outside to add a new group.

    As a veteran of fainting, summer is on the run with ice cream as happy as an uncle farmer who has rich fields. He can't help feeling: [The Emperor is worthy of his heart, I finally waited for this day! 】

    If Song Yunran was not the person involved, he might be moved by this persistence.

.But at this moment, he was sliding the screen, watching those excited speeches, and he only felt that there was no mouth in his heart.

    [Is this how the hero saves the beauty? Loved love. 】

    [I'm tired of saying the most true words in the world. 】

    [The Civil Affairs Bureau is uninvited. When do you plan to get married? 】

    Kick a ball.

    Song Yunran stared at the screen speechlessly, regretting that he shouldn't wear the waistcoat of a female high school student, otherwise he would definitely rush in and yell at it regardless of the facts.

    You all wake up! They are father and son! ! !

    Just as he was jumping sideways between the two identities of the female high school student and Qin Ke's father, a discordant voice finally appeared in the group.

    [Nima Nimah, a group of drug-feeding chickens have nothing but CP in their heads, right? 】

.[Qin Ke is lying in the hospital now, people still don’t know the extent of the injury. You treat such a tragic thing as candy, and your conscience is eaten by dogs? 】

    [Respect him as a sugar-eater, right? 】

    This grumpy player was probably Qin Kewei, who was mixed into the CP group as an undercover fan. She was also very fast, and in less than a minute, she smashed all the previous pink bubbles.

    Although the words were a bit rough, Song Yunran already stood up and applauded her in his heart.

    He joined the battlefield in a question mark that swept the screen: [Actually, I don't think it is too good. This kind of thing is likely to affect Qin Ke's next work arrangement. Everyone should pay more attention to his injury. 】

    After sending these words, Song Yunran used his brain waves to resonate with the irritable player.

.In the vast crowd, two people who didn't nibble finally got on the brain circuit.

    The grumpy contestant immediately echoed: [Yes! To put it bluntly, Qin Ke's behavior is called bravery, what kind of hero saves the United States? 】

    Song Yunran immediately typed: [Hmm, and Song Yunran is very handsome, how can you describe him with beauty? 】

    He was ready to save his image invisibly. Just as he pressed the screen to send out this sentence, the next sentence of the grumpy player jumped out first.

    [Song Yunran's appearance is also worthy of being beautiful? The rich man’s filter is really easy to use. Didn’t you see it during the live broadcast before? His eyes were cracked open. I really don’t know which hospital did it. The disfigurement case is a disfigurement case. 】

    Song Yunran: "???"

    Just a few meanings to start a personal attack?

.Xiao Song was always angry. He touched his natural face and raised his sleeves to fight back.

    As a result, the opponent was kicked out of the group before he figured out how to line up with the grumpy player.

    Fleeing ice cream in summer: [Sure enough, I was an undercover agent, I had noticed her a long time ago. Do you really think I didn't watch her sign in, pretending to be Qin Ke's only fan, she was talking about "Jianghu Road" male one X male two, and properly demolished the house! 】

    Song Yunran was taken aback for a moment, followed the previous chat record and clicked into the person's homepage. Sure enough, from the other's like record, he turned to several Reuters pictures of "Jianghulu".

    In the picture, Qin Ke's male number one is looking at the male second actor with a smile. His hand is less than three centimeters away from the other's shoulder, but it never falls. It is just a pair of people who want to touch and suffer Depressed appearance.

.During the filming of "Jianghu Road" in the previous life, the reason why Qin Ke was chosen to play the male second was very late. An important reason was that there were some similarities between the male one and the male second in the plot setting, so the crew must first determine the most Important male protagonists can choose actors to play the second male actor based on his looks.

    It's the same in this life.

    The silhouette of the actor who is the second male second is also vaguely similar to Qin Ke.

    Song Yunran clicked on the comment on Weibo and found that it was all taboo elements such as "narcissus" and "another me in the world". He looked at it, and an unnamed fire arose in his heart.

    He turned his face to meet the gaze from the other side of the ward, thought for a while and said: "Teach you a principle of life."

    Qin Ke looked at him: "You said."

    Song Yunran said earnestly and earnestly: "Be a man, don't be too narcissistic."

.Qin Ke: "...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 95K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
196K 8K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
630K 23.7K 84
Giant Little Stepdad [Rebirth] 豪门小后爸 [重生] Author: 橘子舟 Status 84 Chapters (Completed) Description Fang Li defeated Yue Wenxi because of the competitio...