[BL] After Rebirth, I Decided...

By Erishi_An

After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 10... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

Chapter 29

2.3K 110 29
By Erishi_An

After the video ended, Song Yunran decided to take a stroll at home.

    He walked out of the bedroom, stood on the second floor and watched the sunset from the six-meter-high floor-to-ceiling windows. He was in a very good mood.

    Just as a martial artist finally opened up the two lines of Ren and Du, this was the first time he thought of a new way of making money without relying on "foresight."

    Although the degree of risk has also doubled, this feeling of strategizing made him feel the joy of being a president firsthand.

    The doorbell ringing downstairs interrupted Song Yunran's thoughts.

    The aunt who had just cleaned up the kitchen opened the door and quickly came to the living room: "Yunran, a Mr. Qin is looking for you."

.Song Yunran was inconvenient to go downstairs: "Let him come up."

    When Qin Ke reached the second floor, Song Yunran had already got back into the bed.

    He sits on the bedside, with a laptop on his knees, frowning, and tapping the keyboard with his fingertips from time to time, just like an excellent president who still doesn't forget his job while ill.

    The premise is to ignore his soft forehead hair, loose cotton pajamas, and drinks and snacks on the bedside table.

    Qin Ke endured a smile and knocked on the door: "Mr. Song, can I come in?"

    "Huh?" Song Yunran looked up, "Oh it's you, come in."

    Qin Ke met Xiao Song's always-awaited look, and walked all the way to his bedside and stood still.

    He didn't know what to think, and waited calmly for more than ten seconds. When Song Yunran's president was about to collapse, he asked, "Are you busy?"

.Song Yunran quickly turned the laptop screen around: "Look at the plan I wrote."

    His tone was full of pride, "I thought about it for a long time after you left last night, and I just tossed about it when I was in bed today. Just after the meeting with Assistant Tang, he agreed with me very much."

    Qin Ke bent down and slowly scanned the contents of the document before saying, "It's amazing."

    Song Yunran originally just wanted to show off the fruits of today's labor casually.

    He didn't expect Qin Ke to look so carefully, even the brief compliment seemed too sincere, and subconsciously asked, "It's really that powerful? Don't lie to me."

    Qin Ke said, "I didn't lie to you."

    He was already a first-line artist before he was reborn, and he has been involved in many investment fields.

    Although the current plan is relatively rough, it is enough to see that the person in charge of the plan has a keen business sense.

.Song Yunran straightened his chest: "You have a good vision."

    As he said, he threw the notebook aside, "What a mere five hundred million? Let me take one billion every minute."

    Qin Ke raised his eyebrows: "Are you not afraid of being sent to the marriage now?"

    "..."

    Song Yunran choked, but he was actually a little scared.

    After all, there is no original work for his reference this time, and no one can tell the ending until the end.

    But he didn't want to show his timidity, pretending to be indifferent and said: "Don't you just marry, what a big deal."

    A chill that he hadn't noticed appeared on Qin Ke's face: "Really?"

    The air around it seemed to be a few degrees lower.

    Song Yunran did not know why he wrapped the quilt tightly: "I think it's good, if Xinghe really can't meet my mother's request, then..."

.He paused for a while, and said sternly, "I knelt down and begged her."

    The snow and ice in Qin Ke's eyes suddenly disappeared.

    Instead, there was a slight smile on the corners of the mouth: "Well, a good way."

    Song Yunran felt that he was irritated by yin and yang.

    Everyone knows that the method of kneeling down and begging for mercy is particularly embarrassing, but the other party is the chairman of the Ningdong Group, and as the son of the chairman, he is not ashamed of his mother.

    He took apart a lollipop and held it in his mouth, raised his head and asked, "What do you mean, do you really want to watch me kneel?"

    Naive, so naive.

    Do you know that the last person to kneel is you, someone Qin.

    Qin Ke didn't answer, but took out a small paper bag and handed it over: "I bought it on the way, you can see if you need it."

.The paper bag was about half the size of a palm, and it was light and light, making people suspect that there was nothing inside.

    Song Yunran opened it curiously and found a beautiful and delicate amulet inside.

    Turning to the back again, I found that the embroidered building on it was a temple in Yan City that was rumored to be particularly effective.

    It happened to be the one where he was planning to find time to pay a visit when he was in the hospital last night.

    Song Yunran licked his lower lip, the tip of his tongue tasted the sweetness of a lollipop.

    He asked in a daze, "You think I'm too unlucky lately, so you asked me specifically for it?"

    Qin Ke nodded.

    Song Yunran was so happy.

    Oh, this silly son, what else did he buy on the way?

    When he doesn't know where this temple is?

    Today, he eagerly sent it to his home after the purchase. It is really rare for him to be filial.

.But Song Yunran quickly became alert again.

    He asked cautiously: "Sure this is an amulet, not a marriage talisman?"

    Don't be Qin Ke making a wish in the temple that he will be in harmony with him for a hundred years, and then secretly poke and send it to try to confuse him!

    Qin Ke was quiet before saying, "There are words on it, have you read it?"

    "……Oh."

    Song Yunran cleared his throat awkwardly, unwilling to admit that he had almost become illiterate passively, and said nonsense, "Then I will reluctantly accept it. But don't believe it too much. You must be scientific in everything and rely on your own efforts. Row."

    As a person who had returned from rebirth, he said that he was too guilty of the three words "Speaking of Science".

    Qin Ke, who had the same experience, thought that just talking about rebirth was not scientific enough.

    But he still followed the kindness: "Well, I know how to work hard."

.The light of the setting sun outside the window reflected on his face, making his facial features deeper and deeper.

    Qin Ke smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't let you kneel down and beg Bai Dong."

    After Qin Ke left, Song Yunran got up from the bed.

    This action was too fast, and it almost got hurt.

    He let out a cry, slowed down and walked to the sofa, picked up the phone that had been thrown there before, put the amulet to the front, and looked through the viewfinder.

    In the half-dark evening, the silk thread of the amulet was filled with light.

    Song Yunran kept adjusting the angle and pressed the camera button one after another.

    I took more than a dozen photos in one go, and then I slowly selected the most satisfactory one, and carefully added a filter to it.

    After doing all this, Song Yun then felt anxious afterwards.

    Where is he going to send this photo?

.Moments of friends, but this is the first gift that cheap son gave him. There are not enough people in Moments for his show.

    Song Yunran hesitated for a long time, and decided to re-register for Weibo.

    Then send a message to Assistant Tang: [Notify everyone in the company to follow me. 】

    Assistant Tang passed on the president's order in confusion.

    After a few hours, smart netizens discovered this Weibo.

    With the mentality of watching the excitement, everyone readily paid attention.

    At the same time, it was secretly speculated that Song Yunran, who had been dead for a long time, finally opened Weibo. Could it be that something big is about to happen?

    Chu Xiaochen's end is still vivid, gossip netizens dare not sleep, and the conscientious marketing account dare not put down their mobile phones, lest they miss the big news if they are not careful.

.Song Yunran kept refreshing the page, watching his fan list from company employees, then company artists, and finally to various netizens. After nearly 100,000, he turned his lips, and decided to do so today with dissatisfaction.

    Hundreds of thousands, which is always more than the hundreds of people in the circle of friends.

    He quickly uploads photos, enters content, and clicks to send.

    All operations are done in one go.

    In an instant, netizens who stayed up late and waited for the big news saw the first Weibo sent by the president of Galaxy Entertainment on their homepage.

    [Song Yunran: Yeah, I received a gift. 】

    The attached picture is an amulet that doesn't explode no matter how you look at it.

    The netizens were speechless.

    Within a few minutes, they quickly overwhelmed Song Yunran with comments.

    【That's it? You told me to wait until one o'clock in the morning to show me this? .Trash blogger, it's off. 】

    [But they didn't say that they were going to break the news. 】

    [Unexpectedly, it's okay to take a selfie, why do you send out a broken amulet? 】

    [Sorry everyone to understand. This is my son. He was a little shy when he played Weibo for the first time. Mom criticized him when he returned. 】

    Song Yunran had counts, but he didn't know the situation.

    What's the matter with you guys?

    Don’t you think this photo was taken very well? Don’t you think this amulet is particularly beautiful? Don’t you wonder where it came from?

    This netizen is too unprofessional.

    Song Yunran simply went to battle in person.

    He cut to the garbled trumpet and typed and commented: [Then who gave this gift? 】

    Such an inconspicuous comment soon fell to the ground without attracting any attention.

.Song Yunran was greatly disappointed and had to scan the cats and dogs on the trumpet homepage depressedly.

    It took a while to find that there was a little red dot at the bottom of the page.

    Song Yunran hadn't communicated with those in the group for a long time since joining the faint group by mistake last time.

    He stared at the little red dot, and he almost opened it, and found that there were still only eleven people inside.

    The number of people is very shabby, and there is no substitute for a football team.

    But the conversation in the group was much more active than last time.

    [I don't care, it must be from Qin Ke. 】

    [What is the operation of sending amulet? Is it true that you have had bad luck recently? 】

    [If you are lucky, you won’t be stuck in the company. 】

    [Uh, the group owner seems to be one of the people blocking him? 】

.[...What are you doing, Chu Xiaochen has been buried in my heart, and I also know that I have done wrong before, so please don't mention my black history. 】

    Among the other ten people, most of them turned black towards Chu Xiaochen.

    After mentioning this name, everyone would inevitably get angry and whip the dead man again before turning the topic back to the two of them.

    [But Qin Ke lost his resources a few days ago? After being ridiculed for a long time, I think he should buy an amulet. 】

    Song Yunran was taken aback, only to realize that there was still this matter, and he had never heard Qin Ke mention it.

    In fact, it’s normal to think about it. Director Tan Ming’s movie is undoubtedly a good pie in the entertainment industry. When it was first reported that he was going to make a new movie, there were many agency companies that made efforts overtly and secretly. , It’s good to be able to get a bit of heat.

.It's a pity that everyone didn't expect it to be the little-known Qin Ke who would win the men's first in "Jianghu Road" in the end.

    Sometimes people are conflicted like this.

    If you lose to an actor who is more popular than his own artist, it doesn't matter if he can comfort himself.

    But it would be a great insult to lose to an unknown opponent.

    Those actors who put money on themselves a while ago were of course mocked by netizens who were not too busy to watch.

    However, their fans put the account on Qin Ke. As soon as the news came out that the advertising resources were dropped, it was natural to seize the opportunity to ridicule.

    Song Yunran had seen many such farces in his previous life, and he should have been used to it.

    But when he saw someone count Xinghe as a joke, he couldn't bear his professionalism as a president.

.After all, you can look down on Qin Ke, but you can't look down on his father.

    He spit out a word in his heart. After spitting out, he thought about it for a few seconds, and then silently corrected the wording.

    No, you are not allowed to look down on Qin Ke.

    Song Yunran could not bear the stimulus, and urged Assistant Tang to contact Bai Wanning's assistant the next day, wishing to give Qin Ke's new endorsement right away.

    Assistant Tang is numb.

    Anyway, Mr. Song couldn't calm down as long as he encountered something related to Qin Ke.

    He was accustomed to contacting the special assistant of the group. The other party probably received the news from Bai Wanning a long time ago. He didn't ask much, and he directly sent the two brand information that needed a spokesperson to let Galaxy choose the appropriate one.

    Before reading the information, Assistant Tang asked first, "Can't you have both?"

.After all, this is something Mr. Song specially ordered, and he still hopes to do the best he can.

    The special assistant said coldly: "Assistant Tang, Bai Dong also has a bottom line."

    Assistant Tang ended the call griefly, thinking that Mr. Song, I can only help you get here, while opening the email sent by the special assistant, then took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, put them on and looked again, finally stunned. Got there.

    One men's clothing, one fast-moving drink.

    They are all well-known national brands that have considerable status in the hearts of young people.

    Assistant Tang had to admit that he actually felt a little uneasy.

    The treatment is too good. What if Qin Ke is under too much pressure because of this and his performance is not good at that time.

    When Chen Jing received the news from Assistant Tang, she was sitting in the same car with Qin Ke and went to participate in the script reading of "Jiang Hu Road" before setting off.

.She gets along with Qin Ke more than Assistant Tang, and she knows Qin Ke's character better, so she doesn't have the concerns of Assistant Tang.

    Only after reading the information, she reasonably put forward her own opinions.

    "I recommend you to choose fast-moving drinks."

    Chen Jing showed him the interface that he had just searched on his mobile phone, "The last spokesperson of this menswear brand was a professional model. Those who can make a big show in fashion week every year, regardless of the expressiveness of the photos or images, are particularly outstanding. If the new spokesperson is replaced by you, it is very likely that someone will deliberately compare it."

    However, Qin Ke only smiled calmly after listening.

    "It's okay, I'm never afraid to compare with others."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
85.2K 2.2K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
196K 8K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
882K 57.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...