She's a flame [Maze Runner AU]

By LostMazeRunner

Cue the shitty description!!!! -------------------------------------- She woke in the box scared, but she mad... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note

36 1 0
By LostMazeRunner

Sup.

So, I'm writing around 14 fics rn and She's a Flame is getting a part two, so like... this gonna be rough. If you're really committed, then you'll stay, but it's okay if you don't. Astrid and Newt's story will NOT end at this, IT MUST GO ONNN.

Also, I'm not just gonna do a Death Cure book, I'm gonna make another one (which will be another separate book) and I'm gonna write the rest of Newt and Astrid's life, but it may be a smaller book, idk.

I will not publish a chapter of She's a Flame: The Ember That Ran Out for a few days, maybe a week. IDK.

ENJOYYYYYY!!! I hope to see you there!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 349 26
Second Book to Malevolent Maze "Teresa!" I sat upright after Thomas called out her name. Groggily, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking over a...
15.9K 504 22
BOOK ONE IN THE WARRIOR SERIES ••• Odd. That's one word for it. Waking up in a gated box with no memory of who you are, being stuck in the center of...
51.7K 1.4K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...
10.7K 151 45
She was sent into the maze. But for what reason? She wakes up to see 30 teenage boys surrounding her. She is stuck in the glade with no clue, no memo...