Trying Your Luck - Bucky Barn...

By Woolfhoundss

Sam teaches Bucky how to make a dating profile and it changes his entire life. This (somewhat) follows the Fa... More

Cast List
Playlists and Author's Note
Part 1: The App
Part 2: Shannon
Part 3: Third Date
Part 4: Blip and Snap
Part 5: Rule Number Two
Part 6: It's Been a Long, Long Time
Part 7: Sunday Kind of Love
Part 8: Brooklyn Baby
Part 9: Bed Bath & Beyond
Part 10: Double Date
Part 11: Revelations
Part 12: Puppy Love
Part 12: Falling
Part 14: Twenty Questions
Part 15: Savior
Part 16: Wanna Be Yours
Part 17: True Colors
Part 18: Want You Back
Part 19: Tangled Up in Blue
Part 20: Shannon's Bucky Mix
Part 21: Dumpster Diving
Part 22: All of Me
Part 23: Animal
Part 24: Too Many Drinks
Part 25: Kansas
Part 26: Come Fly With Me
Part 27: Feel Something
Part 28: Blood//Water
Part 29: The Chain
Part 30: Demons
Part 31: Home
Part 32: Night Out
Part 33: Future Echoes
Part 34: Country Roads
Part 35: Celebrations
Part 36: Iron Sky
Part 37: One Thing Leads to Another
Part 38: Better Man
Part 39: Some Unholy War
Part 40: Not in Kansas Anymore
Part 41: Soldier's DNA
Part 42: Carry You
Part 43: Anyone Else But You
Part 44: Knife Tricks
Part 45: Preparations
Part 46: All This and Heaven Too
Part 47: Trouble Man
Part 48: Changes
Part 49: Who'll Stop the Rain
Part 50: Centuries
Part 51: Born for This
Part 52: News Flash
Part 53: Madripoor
Part 54: Echoes
Part 55: The Luckiest
Part 56: Mr. Blue Sky
Part 57: When the Party's Over
Part 58: Histories
Part 59: East of Eden
Part 61: Little Talks
Part 62: Delacroix
Part 63: Heartbeats
Part 64: Forget Me Not
Part 65: At Last
Part 66: Gifts
Part 67: Parties and Short Goodbyes
Part 68: Turning Points
Part 69: we can be heroes
Part 70: California (Part 1)
Part 71: California (Part 2)
Part 72: Nuptials
Part 73: New Beginnings
Part 74: Epilogue

Part 60: far from home, but we're so happy

4.1K 156 66
By Woolfhoundss

Author's Note: Bucky and Shannon reunion! This contains a little bit of sub!Bucky because I've discovered that I am super into that. Most of this chapter is just Shannon and Bucky acting like horny teenagers. I apologize for nothing.

He gets stuck in North Carolina for a day and a half due to a lightning storm.

He Facetimes Shannon the moment the plane makes an emergency landing.

"Hey!" She chirps and then starts laughing. He rolls his eyes.

"What? I'm working it, aren't I?" He grumbles.

"Buck – you... you have to hold the phone more than five inches away from your face."

He frowns and holds the phone out at arm's length. The guy beside him is staring at him like he's from outer space.

"Did you land?" Shannon asks.

"We had to make an emergency landing in North Carolina. I'm sorry, doll, but I won't be home today."

She's disappointed, but he promises that he's on his way back to her as soon as possible.

He sleeps in the airport, and they stay on the phone for hours, sometimes just listening to each other breathe. Bucky just wants to hear her voice. He stays on the phone with her until she falls asleep.

He gets on the next flight out the next morning.

The plane can't land fast enough. He's exhausted but relieved to be home. Anywhere she is is exactly where he needs to be. As Bucky suffers through the slow departure of the passengers from the plane, he grips the suitcase containing Sam's suit for dear life while his go-bag is strapped to his back. The customs line is long. They're taking their time, checking for anyone who might have ties to the Flag Smashers – and anyone who might want revenge on Walker for what happened in Riga. Bucky sighs and pulls out his phone. There's a text from Shannon.

Out front ;)

To say he's impatient with the border guard is an understatement. They grill him on everything, including the cuts and bruises on his face as they rifle through his bags. Bucky tells them to be careful with Sam's suit. Although, seeing the Dora kick the shit out of these guys would almost be as funny as what they did to Walker. He doesn't push, though. Walker may have taken care of his situation with Dr. Raynor, but one outburst or wrong step puts him in a precarious situation. He can't risk losing Shannon.

"Who are you meeting?" The guard asks.

"My girlfriend."

"What's her name?"

"Shannon Meyers."

"How long have you known her?"

"Four months."

And then they ask the same set of questions again in different ways, as though they're trying to get him to slip up. Finally, Bucky pulls out his military ID and slaps it on the counter. The border guard's eyes go wide.

"You're an Avenger."

"Yeah. You wanna let me through? I just want to see my girlfriend, man."

The border guard stammers.

"My apologies, Sergeant Barnes."

Bucky snatches the suitcase out of his hand and zips up his bag.

"Uh-huh."

He sprints out of the airport and toward the entrance. Apparently, he runs right past her, because he hears her voice floating on the air. Actually, it's more like an audible knifestrike piercing his ears.

"BUCKY!"

Bucky stops and turns around. She's gorgeous, with a huge smile on her face. Her hair flows down her shoulders in big, loose waves and her eyes are huge, sparkling in the sunlight that shines through the window. She's in a blue half-shirt that exposes her soft belly and black denim shorts, her car keys dangling from her hand. They've only been apart for a little less than a week, but it feels like a lifetime. Bucky barrels toward her, dropping his bag and the suitcase on the ground as he picks her up in a bear hug and whirls her around. Their mouths collide and she lets out a squeal followed by a gentle sob.

"I missed you so fucking much," she whimpers. "I was so scared."

"God, I missed you, Shan."

He puts her down and grabs her face, kissing her the way he does just before they're about to fuck. It's demanding, hot, and he doesn't give a shit who's around to see it or how uncomfortable it makes them. Bucky is normally not a fan of public displays of affection, but he's making an exception for this woman. She melts into him, her fingers raking up and down his chest as though she wants to claw his shirt off. When he pulls away, she's flushed and breathless.

"Holy shit," she laughs.

"There's more where that came from, doll."

She reaches up and touches his face. He forgets that his nose was broken in the fight with Walker. And a black eye. Now it makes sense as to why the border guard was questioning him so much. He heals a little faster than normal, but not by much. Walker did a number on him.

"You're hurt."

"I'll be all right," he whispers.

She smiles. He's missed seeing it. It feels like seeing the stars for the first time in a long time. Bucky kisses her again, unable to get enough of her soft lips against his.

She reaches up and scratches his stubble that has now begun to grow into a full beard. It's not quite there yet, but it's getting close.

"You're getting a beard."

"Yeah," he laughs.

"I like it."

She leads him out to a rental car parked out front. It's got tinted windows. He can barely see inside. Shannon grins and leans on it. Bucky quirks an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Put your bags in the back seat."

He gives her an incredulous look and opens the door, Ace and Alpine are staring at him. Bucky can't help the soft sob that comes out of his mouth, mixed with laughter. Shannon grins as she rubs his back.

"I called in one last favor from Oeznik."

Bucky crawls into the backseat, hugging both of them. Ace is receptive, but it takes Alpine a few minutes of swatting at him and yowling before she accepts his affection in the form of gentle scratches and soft kisses. Shannon giggles, sliding in next to him. The four of them sit in a huge pile in her backseat, laughing and cuddling each other. Bucky turns to her.

"I've missed you. All of you."

"They clearly missed you," Shannon chuckles, pressing a tender kiss to his lips. "I have too."

They drive to the hotel first. It feels good to be able to hold her hand as she drives and feel her fingers intertwine in his, even if his are metal. He notices that she doesn't even look at his arm as a prosthetic anymore, nor does she treat it like one. It's just a part of him.

"My mom booked us a penthouse suite so that we could have some privacy."

"Good," Bucky purrs, his hand sliding up her thigh. Shannon flushes. "I think I owe you some quality time."

"Easy there, tiger. We've still got to see my dad."

"How is he?"

"He woke up while I was driving to the airport," she tells him. "I've never heard my mom sound so happy."

"Thank God," Bucky breathes. "How did it happen? The fall."

"He was getting out of the shower and slipped... hit the back of his head on the tub. She tried to revive him, but he wasn't really responsive. She said he was slipping in and out of consciousness in the ambulance and just went completely under. For four days."

"God... is he doing all right mentally?"

"He's talking. He's mostly just confused, which is pretty common given his underlying condition. The doctor had to sedate him a little to stop him from trying to get up out of bed, so he'll be a little groggy when you see him."

"Makes sense."

She parks in front of the same hotel that they did their little roleplay session at. Bucky's eyes slide over to her and she gives him a wink. He chuckles and shakes his head, knowing she already has something planned for their reunion tonight. He's comfortable letting her take the reins on that stuff. She's far more creative in the bedroom than he is. His eyes linger on her bare thighs, and he gnaws on his lip thinking of all of the ways he could be in between them right now. Shannon clears her throat and he looks up.

"What's on your mind, Sergeant?" She coos seductively.

He takes a deep breath and shakes his head.

"Nothin'."

Shannon reaches over, squeezing his hard cock. Bucky looks around. The parking lot is empty.

"Doesn't look like nothin'."

He groans softly.

"Shan..."

She leans over and pulls down her tank top to reveal just a little more cleavage. His tongue darts out to swipe across his bottom lip. He wants nothing more than to take one of her perfectly hard nipples between his teeth, nibbling and sucking on it until she moans his name.

"When's the last time you touched yourself?" She whispers.

"Madripoor," he whimpers as she squeezes his cock a little harder. "With you, in the bathroom."

He rolls his hips into the touch, lifting his hand to cup her breast. Her nipples are hard, poking through the thin fabric of her shirt. She moans softly.

"I'll show you a good time tonight, Sergeant." Shannon leans into flick his earlobe with her tongue. "You make me so fucking wet."

The sound that leaves his throat is inhuman.

She lets him thrust against her palm. He's missed her so much and he's so hard, it's actually painful. Suddenly, and cruelly, she removes her hand.

"Let's put your stuff in the room and go to the hospital."

"Fuck, Shan. Are you serious?"

She giggles and kisses him on the cheek.

"I live to rile you up, Sergeant."

Bucky grumbles as they get out of the car. Shannon walks ahead, swaying her hips in a way that only makes him harder. Her ass looks so good in those shorts. He just wants to sink his teeth into it. The thought makes him pause for a moment. Does he have a biting thing?

"It's not fair!" He calls, holding Alpine in one arm and the suitcase in the other. "The hip-swaying thing is just mean at this point!"

She looks over her shoulder at him and winks. Bucky growls and looks down at Alpine.

"Your mom is so mean to me."

The penthouse suite is huge. There's a huge balcony, a hot tub, and a big four-poster bed covered in pillows and soft blankets. The bathroom is huge too, with a bathtub and a shower. He sets Alpine down and sighs as he begins to peel off his clothes. Shannon gasps softly when she sees the bruises that decorate his torso. Punches and kicks from his fight with Walker. He's looked worse.

"Most of these are Walker's handiwork."

"Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm."

She raises an eyebrow.

"Are you going to be okay... tonight? For... sex stuff?"

Bucky laughs.

"Well, you're not gonna punch me in the ribs, are you?"

She shrugs and sighs dramatically.

"I mean, I wasn't going to tell you about my secret rib-punching kink, but I guess the cat's out of the bag."

She grins at him and he winks at her as he steps out of his pants. Bucky watches Shannon bite her lip as her eyes linger on what he assumes is his crotch. He tilts his head.

"Whatcha lookin' at, doll?"

"Your thighs."

"Yeah?" He asks as she walks toward him.

She nods.

"I like them very much."

"What do you like about them?"

"They're thick and muscular."

She pinches his left one and he laughs.

"You'll get 'em later."

Shannon groans and Bucky grasps her chin with his metal hand.

"Only fair I get to tease you a little bit too, huh?"

She lets out a shaky sigh.

"I might actually be too horny to go to the hospital," she laughs.

He raises an eyebrow.

"We can fix that."

"No!" She almost yelps. "I want to make it special tonight."

"What did you have in mind?" He asks.

"I was thinking I could be in charge."

"I'm more than okay with that, sugar."

She grins and follows him into the bathroom. Shannon runs him a bath, shampooing the dirt, sweat, and gunpowder residue that's accumulated in his hair over the last few days. He hums as she grabs a glass and slowly pours the water over his head to rinse out the suds. She insists on taking care of him and he doesn't deny her the opportunity. She scratches his scalp with her nails, digging in and pulling a soft moan from his lips. She massages his back and shoulder. The bathtub is actually big enough that he can turn around without his knees threatening to go right through his chest.

"What did you mean by in charge?" He asks after a long silence between the two of them. There's '40s music tumbling from her phone.

"Like, I would dominate you a little," she says meekly. Her cheeks are bright red. "If – if you're into that."

"You're into that?"

Her little shrug is so adorable. He can see her eyes blazing and her cheeks get redder. Bucky chuckles and brings his fingertips up to brush her hair away from her face.

"A little bit, yeah. It's fun to experiment. I've never felt safe enough to do it before."

"You've bossed me around before."

"Yeah," she giggles. "Sort of."

He has full-blown butterflies in his stomach. She's constantly surprising him, making him feel far less than his 106 years.

"You wanna go a step further?" He asks.

She nods.

"If that's okay with you."

Bucky kisses her softly.

"More than okay. You know I trust you." He leans in. "When we get back, I'm all yours. You jump, I ask how high."

"Are you okay with that?" She asks with a raised brow. "I know HYDRA had you under control for so long..."

"This is different, Shannon," he laughs. "So much different."

Truly, it is. He knows that if he asked her to stop, she would in a heartbeat. Bucky grabs her hand and kisses her knuckles softly.

"I just want to please you."

She takes a deep, steadying breath and whispers, "Wow. That's a huge turn-on I didn't know I had."

"Tell me about it," he laughs, looking down at his painfully hard cock.

Shannon giggles and slowly reaches into the water to curl her fingers around it. Bucky's head falls back, and he sighs softly, happily as she lazily strokes his cock. Her teeth capture his earlobe.

"Are you ready to be a good boy for me tonight?"

He whimpers softly. Shannon pulls back and he opens his eyes.

"Oh?" She rasps, her mouth falling open. She twists her hand as she works his cock, her thumb sliding over the tip to spread precum all over it. Bucky growls. "Do you like it when I call you a good boy?"

He nods. He had a girl call him that once when he was in his 20s and it sent him into a fucking frenzy. All of a sudden, he couldn't get enough of her.

"I like to be praised," he moans. "Especially in bed."

"Okay. I can lean into this," she giggles. "Big time."

"You're so—" a kiss on his cheek. "Good. So—" another kiss as she strokes him a little faster. He's already moaning. "Smart. So—" two more kisses. "So good to me, Buck. You fuck me so well."

"Shannon," he whines.

She pulls her hand away again and he cries out, hips bucking at the air in desperation to get some kind of release that's not coming. Fuck.

"You have to get me off first," she purrs. She's enjoying this. Maybe a little too much.

"Now?" He asks hopefully.

She giggles.

"Not now. Later. Can you wait, sweetheart?"

He nods. She rewards him with one final purr.

"There's a good boy."

The words go right to his cock and he has to flex every muscle in his body to keep from coming. There's something about her tone, it's so gentle, loving, and kind. It almost sends him right over the edge.

"You're really getting into this role."

Shannon tosses her head back and laughs.

"It's pretty fun, I have to admit."

She helps him out of the bath and dries him off. They change and head to the hospital. She's in a much better mood these days. It's soothing to see her bopping her head along with the music and humming softly as they pull into the parking lot. She's been through so much – Will, her dad, the chaos that still is the mission to stop the Flag Smashers. And none of it has made her bitter or cynical. She's like if someone shoved the sun into a human being.

They get out of the car. Bucky buys her mom a bouquet of roses at the gift shop even though Shannon tells him not to. She gets her dad a huge Toblerone bar (his favorite, apparently), a pack of cards, and a cheap pulpy novel. Some detective story that he'll probably gobble up in a few hours. Bucky noticed a bunch of them on the bookshelf back at the farm. They must be a favorite too.

He lets her lead him to the hospital room and she taps on the doorframe.

"Knock knock!"

"Is that my little girl?" George's voice rings through the air.

Shannon bursts into tears and runs to wrap him in a big hug. He laughs, kissing her cheek and running his hands through her hair. There are tears in his eyes. At least he's lucid. That's important for Shannon.

"I was so worried about you, daddy!" She cries.

"I had it all under control," George laughs. He looks up at Bucky as Shannon pulls away.

"Hiya, son."

"Hey, George," Bucky whispers, shaking his hand. "How're you feeling?"

"Like shit, but it's all right."

Bucky chuckles and points at his face.

"Me too."

George squints.

"Oh, yeah. Looks like you got into a bit of a tight spot."

"Nothing I can't handle, Sergeant," Bucky replies.

Before he can say another word, Janice wraps him in a huge hug, kissing his cheeks and then pinching them. He laughs, scrunching up his nose.

"It's so good to see you, Bucky!" She exclaims.

"It's good to see you too, Janice."

"How'd the mission go?" She asks. "Shannon sort of filled me in."

"It's not over," Bucky replies. "But hopefully it will be soon."

"That's good to hear."

They stay for a few hours. Shannon smuggles in food from a burger joint across the street at George's request. He hates the hospital food. He and Bucky play pinochle while Janice and Shannon watch television. Bucky gets his ass handed to him. He never was very good at this game. George eventually gets too tired to continue playing and they call it a day, with Shannon promising to come back tomorrow. As Bucky shakes George's hand, George pulls him in and whispers in his ear.

"Will you marry that girl before I kick the bucket?"

The ring is still in his jacket pocket. He nods.

"You have my word, sir."

"You're a good man, James. She deserves a good man."

Bucky swallows the lump growing in his throat and nods.

The drive back to the hotel is serene. Bucky massages Shannon's thigh with this metal hand. She hums quietly along with the music and he enjoys the scenery. As she parks the car in the hotel parking lot, she kills the engine and leans over to capture his lips.

"I've missed you so much," she whispers.

"I missed you too."

She leads him into the hotel, past the concierge, the bar where they played pool, and the front desk. The tension between them is thick. Bucky's heard is thumping against his ribs and she squeezes his hand. He's missed her so much, he can feel the anticipation mounting in his body as his brain remembers the softness of her skin, the way her lips feel against his, and the way she clenches around his cock when she comes. She leads him to the room and locks the door behind her, turning to him and sighing softly.

"I'm not really sure where to start."

Bucky grins and grabs her face with both hands, staring into her eyes. Her breath catches in her chest as he slowly inches his face toward his until their lips are barely touching. Suddenly, he pulls her into an explosive kiss, their tongues sliding against one another. One hand glides through her hair while the other supports her chin. He drags a fingertip down her spine just to make her shiver. Shannon is putty in his hands. He knows she's supposed to be in charge, but he can't help but take a little initiative to kick things off. She moans softly and pulls back, her lips plush and swollen. There are scratches on her chin from his beard rubbing against hers and her pupils are huge. She takes his hand and leads him to the bed.

"Take my clothes off," she commands softly.

"Yes, ma'am."

Shannon is blushing furiously, not quite used to bossing him around like this. She can't see just how hard it makes him. He starts with her t-shirt, peeling it over her head and placing soft nips on her skin as he tosses it onto the ground. Bucky slowly unbuttons her jeans, dropping to his knees as he slides them down her legs. Shannon gasps in soft surprise at the act. She steps out of them and kicks them aside. He runs his lips up and down each calf, and then each thigh. The moan that he manages to pull from her lips makes his cock pulse.

"Good boy," she breathes.

He whimpers as he trails his lips and tongue up and down her inner thighs. Bucky doesn't remove her underwear, instead, he nuzzles at her pussy, placing soft kisses against the fabric. He can feel her wetness spreading all over the fabric. Bucky laps at it gently. Shannon winds her fingers in his hair and moans.

"So good."

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhmm. God, I love it when you tease me."

He growls softly, the fingers of his metal hand brushing his fingers where his mouth was. She giggles, biting her lip.

"You look good on your knees," she remarks.

He looks up at her with huge eyes and smiles.

"Tell me what you want."

"Take my underwear off with your teeth."

Bucky doesn't need to be told twice. He grabs the waistband of her panties between his teeth and yanks them down. She giggles and moans, tilting her hips toward his mouth.

"I need to feel your tongue, Buck. Please."

"Anything you want, doll."

He pulls her toward him, one hand kneading the soft flesh of her bare ass while the other trails a gentle line up and down her thigh. She doesn't need to worry about holding herself upright. He's got her even if she loses her balance.

And he intends for her to lose her balance.

He flicks her clit with his tongue, softly and slowly to start. Shannon's moans only spur him on. He eats her out like a starving animal, growling softly as she begins to roll her hips against his lips and tongue. He can't ever get enough of her. Before Shannon, sex was good, but nothing as exciting as this. Then again, they didn't have the internet in the '40s, and women certainly weren't as progressive and open about what they wanted in the bedroom – not like they are now. Still, she's never made him feel like he was out of his depth or pathetically inexperienced after 80 years. She tugs on his hair, whimpering.

"Oh, God, Bucky. So –" she whimpers. "So fucking good. Such a good boy."

He moans into her clit as he wraps his lips around it and Shannon lets out a raw howl.

"Make me come," she whimpers.

He can only chuckle darkly as he flicks his tongue against her clit at a frantic pace. He'd give her the world if he could, but right now he's focused on giving her a knee-buckling orgasm. His mouth is still wrapped around her bud. She tastes incredible, and he knows her body so well now that he knows exactly what to do to make her fall to pieces. He has no shame in doing it, either. If it makes her happy, he'll do it. Shannon tugs harder on his hair, screaming his name toward the ceiling as her hips grind furiously against his mouth. Her clit pulses as she comes with a whole body shudder. She almost goes down, but Bucky's hands hold her steadily in place. He slows the pace of his licks, letting her come down. As he pulls away, she laughs and runs her hand through his hair.

"Such a good boy. Your mouth always feels so good, Buck."

He bites his lip and hums softly. Shannon takes a few deep breaths to get her bearings.

"Strip for me, Sergeant," she says, her voice raspy and sultry.

"Yes, ma'am."

He leaps to his feet and tears his jacket and shirt off and steps out of his pants. Shannon palms his rock-hard length through his boxers and smiles.

"You're so big," she whispers, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss against the corner of his mouth. "I want you to fill me up."

The compliment makes his dick twitch and a bundle of nerves to explode in his stomach. How does she do this? She's shy one minute, and confident the next. He envies her ability to be this comfortable. Shannon gives his cock a gentle squeeze, her eyes flicking toward the bed.

"Lie down for me."

Bucky nods and flops down onto his back. Shannon crawls toward him, fingertips hooking into the tops of his boxer briefs. She pulls them down, freeing his swollen cock and gasps softly. It's leaking precum and it's a mixture of purple and red from how fucking turned on he is watching her eye him up like a lioness. The massive mane of ginger hair only adds to the image. Although, lionesses don't have manes – it doesn't matter! He thinks. Focus!

Shannon straddles his thighs and wraps her fingers around his cock. Bucky lifts a brow.

"I thought I was supposed to be pleasing you," he whispers.

"This does please me." She bites her lip as her hand glides up and down his cock, spreading his precum all over it until it's slick. He groans, his head rolling back and his back arching. She sighs softly.

"God, you're so fucking thick, Buck. I can't wait to come all over you."

He whines, goosebumps flooding his body.

"Would you like that?" She asks with a coy smile.

"Yes," he chokes out. "You're really good at this dirty talking thing."

"It's like I said, I live to rile you up, Sergeant."

He sucks in a deep breath and holds it as she lowers her head and places a soft kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Oh, God."

Shannon chuckles and pulls back.

"I thought I could tease you for longer, but I need you," she breathes, straddling his cock and lining it up with her entrance. "And you've been such a good boy. I think you deserve a reward."

He snarls.

"Jesus Christ, woman, you kill me."

Shannon throws her head back and laughs, but it quickly turns to a moan as she sinks down onto his length. God, fuck. He's missed this. Her tightness and the incredible heat that surrounds him. Shannon sits with him hard and pulsing inside of her as she adjusts to the way he stretches her. She then begins to move her hips ever so slightly. It's just enough to torture him and she knows it.

"Faster," he begs with huge doe-eyes.

She leans over and presses a finger to his lips.

"I'm in charge, Sergeant. You wanna be a good boy?"

He nods.

"Let me ride you like this," she moans, one hand on his chest and the other pushing her hair out of her face as she moves her hips in microscopic circles that drive him crazy. "You feel so good, Bucky. You wanna make me feel good, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," he practically sobs, tears stinging his eyes. He wants to come so badly, staring at the gorgeous curves of her body and her beautiful tits as they rise and fall with each breath she takes. He whispers his next question.

"Shannon?"

"Yeah," she moans as she speeds up a little.

"Can I touch you?"

"Please," she whimpers.

He reaches up and circles her clit with his thumb. His touch immediately makes Shannon tremble and her body betrays her entirely. She begins to fuck him hard, alternating between grinding and bouncing on his cock. It's beyond amazing. Her head rolls forward and she rakes her fingernails down his chest, leaving soft red marks on his skin.

"I'm gonna come, Bucky," she whines.

He growls in reply, quickly hurtling toward his own release. Shannon lets out an earth-shattering moan as she clenches and comes around him, her body twitching and trembling. Bucky takes full control, grabbing her by the hips and slamming her down onto his cock until he cries out, shouting her name. His climax is like the best gut-punch in the world. A week of pent-up aggression and missing her so much he could fucking cry. They collapse onto the bed and find each other, her legs winding around his and her head resting on his chest.

He never believed in the idea of soulmates. He still doesn't. But she's his home. The place where he feels the safest to be vulnerable and weird and try new things. It's strange how four months ago, she was a stranger waiting for him at a coffee shop and now she's his whole world. Dr. Raynor told him not to make her his rehabilitation center, but some things can't be helped. They're healing each other.

After a while, Bucky gets up to grab a washcloth and clean them off while Shannon orders room service. Good call, he thinks. He's starving. As he's dampening the washcloth, he sees a drawer that's slightly ajar and opens it. Inside is a pair of the dumbest fucking sunglasses he's ever seen. They're electric blue and shaped like giant stars, almost too big for his face. He grins and puts them on. He looks ridiculous. Bucky hears Shannon hang up with the front desk and slides out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Shan. I'm thinking about trying a new look. What do you think of these?"

She turns around and doubles over laughing, so loud that it wakes up Alpine, who glares at both of them. Bucky turns to her.

"You don't like them, Al?"

She sneezes and goes back to sleep.

"Where did you get those?" Shannon asks.

"Someone left them in the drawer."

"Well, they were made for you, Buck," she laughs, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You look like Elton John."

"Who's Elton John?"

"I'll make you a playlist."

He grins. The Flag Smashers and all of that shit can wait for tonight. He doesn't want to think about them right now, not when he has the world in front of him, stretched out on a hotel bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.4K 28
Lux Brumalis: "The light of winter"/"Winter's light." After defeating the Flag Smashers and conquering his inner demons, Bucky is trying to live a q...
83.2K 1.6K 40
I put my head on Bucky's shoulder. "Why don't you have a picture of me in your compass ?" I asked. He put his head on mine and took his compass from...
448K 11.9K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...