The Geek and The Bad Boy

By J3unkie_

" Come on Mir give us a chance I want you to be mine hold you in my arms forever to make you happy and just l... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Tutor (Edited kind of)
Chapter 2 : Partners (edited)
Chapter 3: Opening Up (edited)
Chapter4: Improvement Well Almost (edited)
Chapter 5: Detention (edited)
Chapter 6: Good Evening (Edited)
Chapter 7: Knowing More (Edit)
Chapter 8: Hanging out
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Missing and Found
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter : 13 The date
Chapter 14: Cemetery (Edited)
Chapter 15: Couples?
Chapter16: Girls night out
Chapter 17: Fun day
Chapter 18: Bad
Chapter 19: Start
Chapter 20: Talking things out
Chpater 22: Hanging out with Esly
Chapter 23: Small Date
Chapter 24: What?
Chapter 25: Waiting
Chapter 26: Time Passing
Chapter 27: Warped Tour
Chapter 28: What's next?
End :3
Last message

Chapter 21: Meet and Do

61K 1.4K 207
By J3unkie_

Hey guys I know it's been awhile forgive me. But here it is ill try to upload faster next time. Thank you for those who voted I have reached more than 200 votes in the story thank you, you guys are the best Love you

Also pm anytime :).

Love you

***********************************************

(Mir's POV )

"I'm nervous what if he doesn't like me?" I said. Today was the day I would meet Alex's dad and honestly my nerves were killing me. I was afraid of what he would think of me but I have to do this for Alex.

" Angel you have nothing to be nervous about. He will love you and plus he is really eager to meet you" Alex reassured me and gave me a quick kiss.

I took a deep breath and nodded as we walked towards his dads room hand in hand.

Alex stopped and turned to look at me for reassurance and I briefly nodded. He gave my hand a squeeze and we entered the room.

" Hey son" Alex's father said and then paused to look at me. "Hey dad I brought someone today" Alex smiled happily and pulled me towards his dad.

" Dad this is Miriam my girlfriend" he said with a smile and then his dad faced me with a kind expression.

" It's pleased too meet you. I wanted to meet the lady that stoled my sons heart" he said and shook my hand. "Hi and it's pleased to meet you as well" I gave a weak smile and then manged to shake his hand.

"So how are you doing dad?" Alex asked as he sat beside his dad making me sit right next to him.

"I'm doing well, doc says I could be out in 2 days if anything doesn't change so far I'm doing good" he simply answered.

"That's good" Alex answered and then intertwined our fingers as gave my hand a squeeze.

" So Miriam do you love my son?" He asked. "Of course with all my heart he is so sweet, kind, passionate, and just perfect although in the beginning I didn't quite think so" I said with a laugh as I thought of him the first time I met him.

"How did you guys meet?" He asked.

"Well I was his tutor and we met every single day so I can help him get his grades up and he was a player and a jerk at the time but then we started hanging out and I started to know his true self and yeah he aske me one night to go on a date and I agreed and by the end of the night we were together" I explained.

"Hmm that is great I'm glad he met you" he said.

"Um guys I'm going to go get some food you want anything?" Alex asked.

"I'm fine thanks though" I replied as Alex's father said to get him something. "I'll be back" Alex said as he walked out the door leaving me and his father alone.

"So Miriam I want to thank you or being there for my son he didn't deserve the way I treated him, he deserved love and you gave that to him and for that I am thankful because I don't know what my son would 've done" he said.

" I know and I just want to make sure that you better not be playing games with your son I don't know you but I know Alex and if he trusts you so do I. He would tell me how you treated him and it killed me literally inside but of he forgives you so do I. Alex always wanted your love and he deserves it he sees his point in life.

Your the only parent he has left don't screw it up. Alex has always loved you and I don't blame him but please be true to your word. Alex doesn't need any more drama" I said sternly.

Throughout my speech Alex's father was just simply staring at me I guess my words made him realize how Alex really felt. I had to tell him those because Alex doesn't deserve anymore bullshit.

" I will show you and my son that I'm willing to start all over again in a better way" his words full of confidence.

Then that's when Alex arrived. "Is it me or does the atmosphere feel intense" he said cocking an eyebrow.

"It' you" I smiled at him and he smiled back as he came towards me. "So you guys didn't get into a fight did you?" He asked.

"Yeah she says that your hair is cute while I'm saying it needs to be cut?" He answered. I gasp and then smiled.

Alex looked at his father wide eyed and then said " Im not cutting my hair I like it this way it's not even long just because its like shaggy doesn't mean I have to cut it!".

He only started laughing and smiled at Alex. "I'm just kidding son" he sighed out and Alex relaxed.

The rest of the afternoon we spend the time all of us togther I knew David more and Alex was happy the whole time it made me smile greatly.

I knew he missed his father and he looked absolutely happy. We are currently now at a diner eating a burger.

" So what do you think?" He asked as he took a bite of his burger. "I thought he was great and I actually believe he might change" I said honestly.

"Really? I do to but I am aware that he might go back to his old ways and just be bad all over again. I just hope he doesn't do that" he said with a sigh.

I reached and grabbed his hand. "We can only hope that he sayin the truth, I'll stick by your side don't forget that I love you so so much Alex" I said and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back immediately and pulled me closer but still kept it gentle. He pulled back and looked into my eyes "I love you to now and forever" he said.

We had finished eating and we walked outside heading back to my house.

" You know we need to hangout with the others we haven't since the holiday I have hardly seen Josh and Zach" Alex said as we walked down the street hand in hand.

" I know we should plan something" I said as I began to think I things that would be fun for all of us. " Yeah I have an idea actually but I don't know if you and Esly are up for it" Alex smirked at me.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow waiting for him to continue. " Maybe we can go paintball shooting I know one that's about 45min. away from here but I'm not sure if you ladies are up for violence" he smirked widened.

"Oh shut up I bet I could kick your pretty little ass at paintball shooting" I challenged. "Oh you think my ass is little and pretty?" He said looking slightly offended and then amused.

" Yup" I giggled at his confused expression. He pouted and then stopped in his tracks as I kept on walking and noticed he want moving.

" Alex come on!" I yelled at his stubbornness. He just looked the other way. " Alex!!! Come one" I sighed knowing he wasn't going to budge.

" What do you want me to do?" I sighed as I walked over to him. Stubborn child. Alex looked at me and then said " Say that my touchie is amazing and big".

I literally started laughing making my sides ache. " Oh my god are you serious" I laughed harder. Alex just stood there with a serious expression. " Your serious?" I asked again.

" I'm pretty serious" he said. Oh my god this is sure going to boost his ego. I can believe this I sighed. " Your ass is big and beautiful darling" I said and rolled my eyes and began to walk away not wanting to see his face.

I felt warm arms around behind me and then turn me around as he kissed me hard making my knees go weak. I kissed him back after awhile and then he pulled away and then smiled at me. " Thank you for complementing on my ass I could say the same about yours" Alex winked at me and slapped my butt and ran down the street.

I gasped and then began to chase him with all my mighty speed which wasn't much since he was a way faster runner than me. He decided to slow down and that's when I jumped on his back and tackled him to the ground in the grass area.

I straddled his hips and began to slap him." No slapping my butt" I said. Alex then took the opportunity to flip us over so now I was under with him pinning my arms above my head. He stared at me with this loving eyes and then leaned down and kissed me under the beautiful night sky.

I kissed him back and let my hands get lost in his hair. The kiss was slow and passionate and I enjoyed every moment of it. " I love you Mir" he whispered. I smiled at him and whispered back " I love you to".

"Come on its getting late we should be getting you home" he said and pulled me up with him. We walked all the way to my house and Alex dropped me off at my door.

I turned around to face him and just wrapped my arms around him. " I don't want you to go" I said into his chest. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. " I know I don't want to go either" he replied.

" What- what if you stay with me tonight?" I asked shyly. I really didn't want him to leave I wanted to spend some morw time with him especially since it has been stressful this past week.

" I can't" he said but still held me closely. " Please Alex I want to spend some more time with you I you to hold me please" I said giving him a pleading look.

He seemed to have a battle with himself and then sighed. " Alright ill stay" he said and smiled as he kisse the tip of my nose. " Yay" I squealed and hugged him tightly. My mom wasn't home yet but I texted Herod Alex can stay for the night and she said yes so now everything is all good.

I changed into my Jack Skellington

Pijamas and a black tshirt and then brushed my teeth as Alex got ready for bed in the other bathroom. As I put my dirty clothes in the hamper Alexbhad made his way to my bed only wearing his shorts reavealing his abs.

God he looked amazing. He had his hands behind his back making his muscles stand out perfectly. " Glad your admiring the view" he smirked. I shook my head and just made my way towards him.

" Well what do you expect" I smiled making him smile as he pulled me into his arms and held me close. " This is all for you" he said making me giggle. " Iy Alex" I said. " Goodnight Mir I live you" he said and pecked me on the lips. " Goodnight Alex love you to" I replied as I snuggled up more into his chest falling asleep happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 210 40
*Unedited* "What's so hard about just listening to what I have to say?" I plead. "I know that you would definitely be my forever but now it seems to...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...
312 37 25
A love story of two teenagers met accidentally. Suddenly he come to her school. He told just like the whole school that I am his girlfriend. They jus...
465 38 16
In the ominous depths of darkness, his words echoed like a sinister melody. "You don't even know why you're here. Escape is futile. Pain will be your...