Sacrifice| teen wolf

By RiipahhxVoid

When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac... More

|Cast|
Act one: Beat that bitches!
Act two: Werewolf ass
Act Three: Its pathetic
Act Four: Twin power!
Act five:Ill cut you bitch
Act Six: Pick and choose
Act Seven: How about no
Act Eight: Counseling
Act Nine: ill fix it (Pt.1)
Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)
Act Eleven: Deja
Act Twelve:Ill pull the trigger
Act Thirteen: Stubborn
Act Fourteen:its 'over'
Act Fifteen : Summers Over
Act Sixteen:You should know
Act Seventeen: List of Lost
Act Eighteen: Promise?
Act Nineteen: I believe you
Act Twenty:I can't lose him too
Act Twenty-One: Hotel from Hell
Act Twenty-Two: You're to late
Act Twenty-Three: Downfall
Act Twenty-Four: Difficulties
Act Twenty-Six: watching the stars
Act Twenty-Seven:cut your hand off
act twenty-eight: i can't find her
act twenty-nine: apologies
act thirty: deja and davina
act thirty-one: wheres my brother...
act thirty-two: you're not stiles...
thirty-three:don't worry
act thirty-four: kiss me
act thirty-five: Allison
act thirty-six: final sacrifice

Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up

3.1K 95 33
By RiipahhxVoid

Davina was sitting anxiously, Isaacs arms wrapped around her. The girl couldn't help but feel safe in Isaacs arms, but that didn't stop her from worrying any less. The three have been out for almost sixteen hours, when it was only supposed to take a few minutes.

"What if they don't wake up..." Davina ask, looking up towards Isaac. Her head resting on his chest,

"They will, it's just taking a little longer then expected." Isaac mumbles to Davina, her nodding as she looks forward again. Isaac pressing a short reassuring kiss on the top of her head.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott screamed as he quickly got out of the freezing cold water. Davina jumping off of the counter, Isaac unwrapping his arms from her. Stiles and Allison copy Scott's movements.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles stutters out, his teeth clanking together lightly.

"It was the night we were looking for the body--" stiles cuts off Scott,

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter. And Davina fell down the hill." Davina glaring daggers at stiles for the last part.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Scotts eyes going huge, Davina recalling how he told her he almost got hit by a car.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott stated stunned, "we can find it!" The three of them looking at the others, seeing the looks on their faces.

"What...?" Allison asked cautiously her not knowing if she wanted the answer or not.

"You guys were out a long time..." Isaac tells them, stiles looking at him for more details.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles quizzes, no one answering him so he looks at Davina. "Davina?"

"Sixteen hours..." Davina says lowly, Scott looking incredibly shocked.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?!" Scott's voice incredulous, a part of him not wanting to believe it.

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

<<<•>>>

"Stiles get off your phone! What if we run into a tree?" Davina yells at stiles, the two were driving in the woods trying to find the root cellar.

"We're not going to crash into a tree Davina!" Stiles tries reassuring. Stiles finally putting his phone down only to be met with a tree. Davinas head hitting the dash board, and then the window.

"Stiles..." Davinas voice was weak, as black began colliding her vision. She knew it was no use to try and fight it, and soon enough she slipped into the state of unconsciousness.

<<<•>>>

Stiles panicking that Davina won't wake up, he could see her chest rising and falling. So he knew she was alive, but she wasn't waking up. As the Stilinski boy continued shaking his sister, only for her not to respond.

"Davina! Please wake up," stiles whispers as he continues trying to get his twin awake. "Please..." A small groan escaping Davinas lips as she puts her hand to her forehead. Feeling blood trickle down,

"Oh great," Davina mumbled as she slowly woke up, everything around her clicking. "Oh my god, we have to go! Like now."

"I've been waiting for you to wake up!" Stiles defends, Davina rolling her eyes as she jumps out of the jeep, it was obvious the jeep wasn't going to make it any farther.

"Not the time, which way do we go?" Davina asked as she looked around the woods. Her barely being able to see anything,

"I don't know... maybe straight." Stiles voiced laced with a Duh tone. Davina smacking the back of his head.

The two begin running as fast as they can, them trying not to trip over anything including their own feet. The two finally find the root cellar, only for them to see it start to crumble. A flash of panic starts running through Davinas veins.

Davina turns around only to see stiles start rushing into the root cellar, Davina following right behind him, she trusted he had a plan. Hopefully a good plan. Stiles sticks his bat between the ground and falling root cellar only for it to stop crumbling.

Davina and stiles wrapped their arms tightly around Noah Stilinski. "I always said aluminum was better than wood." He mumbled into the hug, Davina chuckling slightly.

"Is it over?" Allison ask hopeful. But no one having an answer yet. They still needed to hear from Scott. Davina looked towards Isaac and she lunged forward wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug, his arms snaking around her waist. "Really stiles? No negative comments?"

"She deserves a moment of a little happiness for a second." Stiles whisperers bitterly to Allison, a few seconds going by, "okay that's enough of that! Break it up!"

<<<•>>>

"Scott?" Stiles asked over the phone,

"Hey, are you okay?" Scott's voiced boomed through the phone,

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you? You okay?" Stiles asked, Davina eyeing the dry blood he had on his forehead.

"Sort of."

"Scotty, can you come get us?" Davina yelled into the phone, Scott smiling at the sound of his sisters voice.

"Yeah I'll be there soon V." Davina smiling proudly

"Great! Okay. Um, uh... Bring a ladder."

<<<•>>>

Davina finally showered and clean from the long day. Her falling onto her bed, her eyes closing and going into a sleep a second later.

Davina was woken up a few hours later by someone going through her window, her jumping up to turn the light on. She wasted no time throwing a stuff animal at the person, her sighing at the sight of Isaac.

"Jesus! Don't do that!" Davina putting her hand over her heart. Isaac chuckling, "so what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check up on you. Stiles said you ran into a tree..."

"No, the tree ran into us." Davina crossed her arms over her chest, making Isaac bite back a smile. "I'm okay though, no need to get out the doc McStuffins work kit." Isaac looking at her weirdly, "nothing forget about it."

"You could of got some type of head injury or something so, you're stuck with me." Isaac told her as he laid down, putting a stuff animal on his chest. Davina smiling as she laid next to him.

"You don't have to do this isaac..."

"I know. But I want too." The two of their faces inches apart from each other, Isaacs eyes flicker between Davinas eyes and her lips.

"And why is that?" Davina ask inching closer, Isaacs face going a noticeable red, this time her eyes flickering between his eyes and his lips. As soon as Davina begins slowly leaning in her door burst opening making her jump back like crazy. "Scott?! What the fuck?"

"Stiles is making popcorn, we're going to watch starwars come on!" Scott cheers innocently, him finally noticing Isaac, "what are you doing here?"

"Checking on Davina..."

"Okay! Let's go, the popcorn just finished."

"We should go..."

"Yeah..."

A/N
This chapter is short!

But season 3A is over!!!

Ivina>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
8.8K 373 16
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. ❪ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ ❪ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫
565K 9.7K 32
"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pulled into the supernatural world after s...
276K 8.2K 30
❝From the scars, he grew wings.❞ ( shadowhunters | s1 ) ( plot by: CrossoverCommunity ) ( i. lahey stand alone ) ( cover by binbarnes...