[BL] Small Tribe Handbook

By Erishi_An

Small Tribe Handbook 小部落手札 Author 泡面宅 Status in COO 78 Chapters Description Qin You went from an internet wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 58

682 29 1
By Erishi_An

  Se was dragging a lot of beast meat back, and she was holding a few skins that had been handed over to the tribe's orcs a few days ago.

    Seeing Se come back, Lille moved his arm with some guilty conscience. But it seems even more guilty.

    "What's wrong with the arm?" Se looked at Lille, who was guilty, and put down the things on his shoulders.

    "Falled, fractured." Suddenly he made a straightforward voice.

    ...

    Se glanced at him, "Bach will come later." Then suddenly there was some teasing in his eyes.

    Lille still looked at his arm for himself, without any response, thanking him fortunately that his left hand did not delay eating.

    "Bach is coming again?".Qin You murmured softly, then bent over to look at the beast meat Se brought back, "Are there any bones? You help me cut a few bones for me."

    "Yes. I'll get it." He replied, carrying the beast meat again, and walking towards the river.

    Bach arrived very late, and Se had prepared the meat and stored most of it in the ice cellar.

    Qin You was preparing the bone soup, saw Bach walking over, he turned around and greeted him, and then continued to prepare the bone soup, intending to repair Lille's bones.

    Qin You did not forget to look at Lille and Bach while cooking dinner here. Bach didn't seem to come here empty-handed this time. From a distance, it is probably food.

    There seems to be a word with Lille without a word.

.In addition to bone soup, there is also a plate of pumpkins. Qin You will focus on meat tonight. After all, there are guests, and it is still a bit monotonous to eat barbecue.

    In addition to the barbecue that Se was grilling, Qin You also prepared two fried chicken and braised steaks. After tossing for a long time, Qin You brought two large plates of beast meat on the table.

    But Lille’s bone broth is probably going to be a while.

    The atmosphere at the dinner table was weird and quiet, but Se didn't seem to feel anything. She was quite happy eating the meat on her own.

    Bach hadn't uttered a word for a long time, his expression still cold.

    Lille was fighting with his job, and he was still a little unaccustomed to holding his job without his left hand.

    Cheng, this dinner table is probably the least used to him. Qin You rolled his eyes, sighed and started to eat.

.It is rare to eat fried chicken because of the trouble. Under the crispy skin is tender chicken, which is familiar with the delicious taste.

    Bach seemed very satisfied with the meal, and he ate a lot of the braised steak.

    Qin You ate 80% full, watching the time to fill out the bone soup.

    A large pot of bone soup, the condiments in it also add a lot of color.

    "What the hell is this? Bones?" Leon looked up at his neck and asked in surprise, "It smells good."

    "Well, it's the bones. What you eat to make up for it, drink more soup." Qin You took Lille's empty rice bowl and filled him with a bowl.

    "I'm full..." Lille said so, but smelled the scent and took the bone broth.

    Qin You also added some vegetables and tofu to the bone soup to increase the taste.

.The tofu was boiled and cracked into small pieces, and it melted with the umami flavor of the bone broth. The hot bone broth also had the taste of tofu that melted in your mouth.

    Fresh vegetables also add more layering and umami to the deliciousness of bone soup.

    "It's delicious! The bones can still be eaten like this." Lille took a big sip and smiled in admiration.

    "Drink more and raise your bones." Qin You smiled and served Sebach a bowl.

    After dinner, Se and Bach sat aside and didn't know what they were discussing. They could only vaguely hear about the warrior team.

    Qin You was brushing the bowl while realizing the importance of Lear at this moment. Unfortunately, Lear had already returned to the room to sleep early.

    After finally waiting for Bach to send it away, the bowls were washed and the food that Bach had brought was stored before Qin You had time to discuss business matters with Se.

."Se, come over and help me grind these stones. The long strips will do." Qin You pointed to the stones that he put aside during the day.

    "What do you want a stone for?" Se did not incarnate, but turned his claws into animal-shaped claws.

    "Huh? What are you doing?" Qin You's eyes widened in surprise.

    Se looked at Qin You's reaction and smiled, "After having wings, she suddenly discovered a supernatural power."

    "Wow..." Qin You stretched out his paw and shook hands with the shaggy paw.

    "What's so great, this is useless in actual combat." Se stretched out his claws to grind the stone, and continued the question just now, "Why do you want a stone?"

    Qin You regained his senses, "I want to be a barbecue rack. I just need a few stone sticks, which are fire-resistant."

.As usual, Se did not ask too much, "This kind of stone is not suitable for fire-resistant roasting. Although it is easy to grind, it is easy to break."

    Se threw the stones aside, "Tomorrow I will help you find a suitable stone."

    "But I want to go to the street to set up a stall tomorrow... You can help me get it together today."

    "...That's OK." Se gave Qin You a helpless look, picked up the stone thrown on the ground and continued grinding, "Don't do it when you are tired."

    "Huh?" Qin You squatted on the ground and looked at the flying stone chips. He was a little puzzled. What was he tired of?

    Se didn't speak, and quickly polished one and laid it on the ground.

    Without hearing the answer, Qin You simply picked up some rough stone strips bored and waved them in exhilaration.

    When Se had finished grinding all the stone bars, Qin You picked up all the stone bars and put them on the cart, "I still need a barbecue..It's a long strip, it's better to be smaller. The sides cannot be sealed up, leaving two holes. Dig deeper. "

    Se nodded, trying to understand the stone shape Qin You said.

    Qin You and Se picked a small stone together. The first time Qin You made barbecue, Qin You planned to take it slowly. The self-made, rather scribbled racks cannot be compared with modern ones, and his craftsmanship is limited to those of his student days. For the barbecue in the wild, it is better to make a smaller grill, which will be convenient to control.

    And selling barbecue is the second place. Qin You mainly sells sauces, so he can sell out quickly. Qin You doesn't want to stay outside in hot weather.

    Seeing Se's very swift movements, a particularly rough stove took shape. Se even deliberately used tools to cut holes on both sides and stuffed the stone strips that had just been ground.

.Qin You was very satisfied with the stone grill, looking left and right, looking forward to the food cooked on it tomorrow.

    "Go, sleep." Se touched Qin You's head.

    Qin You nodded and didn't move.

    "gone."

    nod.

    ... Se looked at Qin You who was still immersed in anticipation, went upstairs speechlessly, and helped him put the hot water in the bath.

    Fortunately, Qin You was quite acquainted, and he ran upstairs to take a bath and sleep. Prepare for early morning tomorrow.

    Se looked at Qin You who was sleeping on the bed for a second and kissed Qin You's forehead and lips as usual.

    "Good night."

    ***

    In the early morning of the next day, Qin You overslept a bit. When he woke up, Lille had already prepared the dry food, so he almost moved the food from the ice cellar on the road.

.Qin You hurriedly finished the breakfast Lille prepared for him, picked up the food in the ice cellar and put it on the cart, and then planned to leave.

    "Be careful, you, I will let Xi accompany you and wait at the gate of the tribe." Lille made a slightly worried voice.

    "Got it." Qin You responded, and looked at the approaching gate of the tribe, and he saw a figure that Xi was familiar with.

    "Why are you free today?" Qin You looked at Xi's always grinning face, and his mood became better for no reason.

    "Well, I'm going to have a colo the day after tomorrow, and I have been resting for the last few days." Xi Yi ass sat on the cart with a relaxed and relaxed expression.

    Kolo probably means the wedding.

    "The day after tomorrow? Soon."

    "You, you still pretend to me? Lille told me that Sedu has given you a different magic core!".Xi said, arching his shoulders to offer Qin You, and said jokingly: "Let's go, when are you going to hold the ceremony?"

    ... Lille is really...

    "No."

    "How can this be done? It requires the blessing of the clan witch and the recognition of the family by the clan leader." Xi's eyes widened.

    "Does it have to be done on Kolo?"

    "That's not..." Xi Hei said.

    "That's not enough." Qin You carried the Kakamon and walked forward bumpy.

    Xi looked at Qin You with a comfortable look, and sighed, "It's up to you, but you have to give me a big gift that day."

    Qin Youbai glanced at him, but didn't reply.

    The West's grievances slumped.

.The two of them drove slowly to the inner city, which was the busiest place in the inner city in the morning. Almost all the shops on the street were opened, and the crowd became dense.

    Qin You picked an open space on one side, stopped the cart, and tied the Kakamon's rope to one of the pillars.

    Many people passed by Qin You's booth, and they all looked at the things on Qin You's booth, especially the uniquely shaped stone.

    Qin You picked a few skewers of meat, vegetables and fish skewers, set them aside, and started to light the stove.

    Xi held his chin in a daze. Fortunately, Qin You installed the top of the car, otherwise it would be hot to death.

    After the difficult fire was finished, Qin You put a few skewers on the shelf. The fire was a bit buoyant, and Qin You pushed the charcoal away to make the fire a little lower.

.I haven’t done barbecue for a long time, and Qin You now doubts what kind of confidence he has to come over to buy barbecue...

    Xi still squatted on one side, but seemed to find his own value. Watching the Orcs on the other side yelled and screamed, he screamed when he was bored, "Barbecue, delicious kebabs! Delicious! Sauce!~~"

    Qin You laughed while listening to Xi Lianfei's several tuned voices, and then continued to pay attention to the skewers in his hand. The color of the meat skewers slowly became a little dark red, and the aroma gradually drifted out.

    Xi stopped yelling indiscriminately, and sniffed in surprise, "It smells so good! You, the first string is mine!"

    Qin You was speechless, and looked down at the meat skewers in his hands that gradually looked a little bit slower, but at least it was not burnt and there was not a smell.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 489K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
47.3K 1.3K 72
Gu Xuanlang once wore a book and became the cannon fodder scum attack in the article of the rebirth and abuse scum. The cannon fodder scum attack spe...
4K 152 5
Nova Swan had a lot going on in her life when she was 17, her and Bella, her twin sister moved to Fork Washington to be with their father. Nova met h...
151K 4.8K 101
Title: 在虫族怀里吃软饭的我 Author:软饭天才 Status: Completed Description: One day Xie Ruan was hit by a car while trying to save someone, and was killed on the sp...