[BL] Small Tribe Handbook

By Erishi_An

Small Tribe Handbook 小部落手札 Author 泡面宅 Status in COO 78 Chapters Description Qin You went from an internet wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 54

744 34 2
By Erishi_An

    Give away the last bottle of yellow peach dew that I took out. The sky is already dark. Some of the Kaka beasts who have been tossed for an afternoon have been stunned, but some are still running around, so they almost got the rope. Toss broke.

    Qin You looked at the wildest Kakabeasts, and felt that it would be better to pick a few gentle characters for training.

    Lille was planting the collected seedlings upstairs. The seedlings downstairs are growing well, and the vines have begun to bloom smoothly. Qin You guessed that some of them might contain cucumbers.

    Sighing, Qin You began to prepare dinner. Of course, the dried squid that was fully soaked and washed for a long time during the day must not be forgotten. Qin You cut the squid into shreds for later use, and then cut some small pieces of animal meat, planning to make a braised squid shreds .

.Heat the oil pan, then pour the animal meat into the pan and stir-fry, pour in the soy sauce and salt and stir-fry until it is fragrant, and stir-fry well. Pour in cold water, simmer for a while, finally put in the shredded squid, stir-fry and collect the juice.

    Qin You brought a plate of braised shredded squid to the wooden pier, and was about to go down and get some dried tofu to make a shredded dried tofu. He saw that Se was back carrying some beasts, and he was still carrying a dirty one. With some bloody smell.

    "Are you still training wings recently?" Qin You asked him curiously when he helped him drag the beast meat to the river, watching him look embarrassed.

    "Yeah." Se nodded and began to clean the beast meat. "Grow up a bit."

    "Is it really going to grow up?" Qin You muttered, thinking about Se's little wings, "In fact, the little ones are more cute..."

    "Huh?" Se stopped her hand and squinted at him.

    "Uh...I'm going to cook rice.".Qin You pointed to the room with a smile, then got up and walked away.

    Putting on an animal skin cloak, he went down and took some yellow peach dew and dried bean curd. Qin You quickly fried shredded pork and fried bean curd, and then began to help Se barbecue, before both Lille and Se came over. Quickly prepared dinner and a plate of after-dinner fruit-candied tomatoes.

    Qin You put the candied tomatoes in a basket hanging in the ice cellar, put the rope down on the ice for a while, and took it out after a good meal. It is estimated that the taste of ice and ice will become more delicious.

    When Lille came down, Qin You and Se had already started to eat. Qin You looked at the muddy Lille, "Why did you make it for so long?"

    "Well, Ma Qi gave me a handful of seedlings. They said they were too many. I put them on the cart and pushed them back. I don't know what they planted. Anyway, I have all the seedlings.".Lille washed his hands, twisted his neck and arms, sighed and sat down, picked up his chopsticks and started eating wildly, "I'm starving to death..."

    March is a sub-orc of the Dora tribe. He is about the same age as Lille and has a very good relationship. Qin You always heard March's name from Lille's mouth.

    Qin You put a chopsticks on the braised squid shreds. The chewy texture is matched with the rich sauce flavor. The diced meat is also burnt and soft, and the meat is delicate and fatty but not greasy. The most important thing is that Qin You especially likes it. The savory seafood flavor of shredded squid.

    Stir-fried tofu with shredded pork was a dish that Qin You thought was very homely in the past, but Qin You hasn’t eaten it for a long time, and it’s delicious even after eating it once in a while. There are not many dishes, but Qin You and Lier Rice I ate a lot. After eating a small pot of rice and vegetables, I even had some appetite and divided a few pieces of roasted meat.

    "I have to go to Luo's house to order some chairs.After dinner, Qin You helped Lille finish washing the dishes and chopsticks, wiped his hands, and then took some beast meat and planned to go to Luo's house.

    Although Lille had some doubts about why he wanted to make a chair, he nodded when he heard that.

    "I'll accompany you." Se stood up from the wooden pier.

    "No, you go and help me set up a shelf for climbing grass and vines." Qin You walked a few steps carrying the beast, then turned around and greeted a few words. Just make a few recliners, and you need someone to accompany you.

    ***

    Luo's house looks messier than last time, with a lot of wood piled up, and a few unformed carts.

    Hearing the footsteps, Luo raised his head and glanced, then continued to bend down to sort the dishes. Qin You looked at the messy dishes and chopsticks placed on the wooden pier. He probably just finished eating.

    "do what?".Luo seemed to be in a good mood, put the dishes aside, and there was a smile in Qin You's eyes.

    "Well... make a few chairs, but you want the kind that can lie down..." Qin You wanted to make a few recliners, but they don’t require folding, as long as they can be lie down. Lying on a recliner under the green shade, with a glass of iced juice next to it, it’s good to think about it. Of course, in terms of size, the rusty has to be strong and larger.

    Qin You gave Luo Li's explanation for a while, and finally looked at Luo nodded confidently, and Qin You's crackling explanation was given up.

    "This is fresh beast meat. By the way, did your family dig a cellar? If you dig it, it is better to store the beast meat in the cellar, and it is not easy to spoil." Qin You took the beast meat aside Put it next to the wooden pier.

    "Not yet, but I will probably be able to dig in a few days.".Luo seemed a little shy, but he was also full of joy.

    "Well, then I'm leaving first, bye." Qin You smiled when he heard the words and said goodbye to Luo. Luo's current income is derived entirely from this kind of woodworking. If he has the money to build an ice cellar, it shows that Luo's living conditions have changed a lot recently. Qin You looked at the large and small piles downstairs in Luo's house. The wooden tools, some blessings.

    The night sky of another world is very beautiful, little by little colorful fluorescence flickering in the grass, the earth is the green light of fireflies, when it arrives here, it has become a colorful little spot of light. With a happy mood, and smelling the fresh air at the tip of his nose, Qin You suddenly felt extremely real.

.When Qin You returned to his house, listening to the sound, it was estimated that Se and Lille were busy putting up shelves on the roof. It was just that the fruits and candied tomatoes he made after dinner had not been taken out to eat, and he was too full for dinner just now. Now I just have some leeway in my stomach, and eating Bingbing candied tomatoes is just right.

    Qin You picked up the candied tomatoes from the ice cellar with the basket, and carried them upstairs.

    The grass-climbing shelf has just begun to be erected, and it looks like it has just completed four pillars. Qin You's small roof is just planted with some seedlings, and the frame for climbing grass is still a bit smaller, and if you want to enjoy the coolness. The roof of Se's house still looks bigger.

    It was getting late at night, and Qin You walked in and said, "Come here and eat this plate of tomatoes. Go to bed after eating. Don't worry about it. You won't be in a hurry to get it tomorrow."

.Lille came over happily when he heard the words. He had just worked for a long time, and his body was hot and sweaty. He was too busy to drink water, and his mouth was already dry. Seeing this plate of brightly-colored and air-conditioned candied tomatoes, Lille swallowed a little expectantly.

    "Eat and see." Qin You knew Se was not interested in this, but Bingbing could cool his stomach after eating.

    "Yeah, why don't you eat it so delicious." Lille's mouth was full, with a pinch in his left hand and a pinch in his right hand.

    Se looked at the tomatoes Qin You handed over, hesitated for a while, reached out and took a pinch, but she still didn't like to eat it. After a pinch, he didn't eat more... Fortunately, Qin You didn't cook much.

    Satisfied with the food, Lille patted his stomach and said with satisfaction: "Okay, eat and drink, I have to go to sleep, good night, especially."

    "Um.".Qin You waved his hand and watched Lille walking down the stone steps with a cane. This is a big house. Qin You is in his own room, he dare not even move a stone step, so he can only hang it up in order to save space. Cork ladder. But for Lille, the stone steps are also indispensable, after all, crutches are still easy to walk on.

    Seeing Lille disappeared, Qin You turned his head and looked at the sweaty body, standing a little tired in a daze. The sweat on my body is like water.

    Sighed, "Go, let's go downstairs, I'll get you iced milky fruit juice."

    Although the milk-flavored fruit juice is not very suitable for Se, Qin You only tossed this kind of fruit juice, and sure enough, next time I should prepare some ice water. Se did not like too sweet fruit.

.Maybe he was really thirsty. Se drank the three bamboo tubes of the milk-flavored fruit juice. Qin You drank a few sips himself. The iced ones are different. In such a hot weather, drinking iced juice is just Cool!

    Qin You suddenly felt a bit sexy when he looked at the pulsating apple of Se Drinking Gudong Gudong.

    Seeing Se finished his last sip, put down the bamboo tube and wiped his mouth, he seemed to feel Qin You's gaze, and he glanced sideways at Qin You. The look of sudden panic in his stunned eyes made him a little funny.

    "Let's go, sleep." Aloud reminded, and then tugged Qin You back to the room to sleep.

    Pulled Qin You into his little room.

    "Good night." Se looked at Qin You, who had bowed his head and rubbed his eyes, and kissed Qin You's eyes and nose, and finally his lips.

    Qin You closed his eyes and smiled, then kissed back gently. .The first real kiss, a very strange feeling, the heart seems to be about to pop out of my chest, very strange but also very happy.

    The lips and teeth of the two people entangled with each other, and the familiar smell of each other lingered between the tips of their noses and lips and teeth, and it seemed that the surrounding air had become more scorching and restless.

    "Good night." With lips separated, Qin You seemed to whisper in order to alleviate this inexplicable embarrassment.

    "Yeah." Se rubbed Qin You's miscellaneous hair with his palm, and climbed up the wooden ladder with a satisfied expression.

    ...For a long time of silence, Qin You, who slowly took a bath, rolled over onto the bed, and then began to fall asleep tossing and turning.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
17.6K 605 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...
100K 3.3K 112
Author: Wish Gong/祝龔 Category: Danmei novel List of chapter: 113 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Introducing: Gu Yue traveled through time to a...
41K 1.5K 133
Raiders Counterattack [Quick Transmigration] 反攻攻略[快穿] by:持续修仙 https://www.mtlnovel.com/raiders-counterattack-quick-transmigration Novel Summary Chu Q...