[BL] Small Tribe Handbook

By Erishi_An

Small Tribe Handbook 小部落手札 Author 泡面宅 Status in COO 78 Chapters Description Qin You went from an internet wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 29

1.2K 50 2
By Erishi_An

This long row of shops is very lively. Many people walk in and out from time to time, most of them still carrying some seafood in their hands.

    There are probably many residents of Loroka City here to buy seafood.

    Qin You looked at a piece of hair of different shades, with different skin tones, looking very strange.

    "Let's go buy those grilled seafood! It smells so delicious!" Xi dragged Qin You and Lier towards a barbecue stall. Interrupted Qin You's daze.

    There are a lot of people in front of this barbecue stall. Qin You is tiptoeing at the grilled seafood rack, a little curious about its material, but it’s dark and it’s not clear.

    .

    I can only look at the various fishes placed on it, the aroma of the shellfish is overflowing, and the color is attractive.

    The three people watched drooling, and finally squeezed to the front of the stall.

."I want this and this and this and this!" Xi said a series of words at once, because he didn't know what the name was, he would just poke it.

    The boss responded when he heard the words and started to bake.

    Qin You looked at the picks from the west. There were strange-looking but fat fishes that were grilled but sizzling, oysters, skewered shrimps and other strange things that he didn't recognize.

    But I also saw a bunch of meatballs that looked familiar like crab-flavored fruit.

    "Helping me add three strings of this." Qin You added.

    "Good!" The orc wiped his sweat in response.

    It didn't take long for seafood to grill. Before long, a large stack of grilled seafood was rolled in soft leaves and handed over with a drooling aroma.

    It is sprinkled with fresh shallots and garlic, and I don’t know what brown juice, but it smells like

.Very fragrant.

    "It's so fragrant." Xi sighed, and began to feast on it.

    Qin You picked a bunch of grilled shrimps that looked normal. The shrimps were very tender. The seafood did not need to be grilled for a long time. It also had an original flavor and a luxurious aroma. What kind of juice, it tastes richer.

    The grilled squid is sprinkled with cumin and a piece of grilled potato is sandwiched in the middle. The soft and waxy grilled potato matches the tender but chewy grilled squid unexpectedly.

    Qin You also ordered a few skewers of grilled vegetables, sprinkled with cumin and chili powder, although the flavor is crisp and fresh, it also has a unique barbecue flavor.

.The green leaves of these strips look a lot like leeks. Qin You took a bite expectantly, and the sweet leeks smell filled his mouth, with the unique sweetness of leeks, and the taste of the sauce on the outside was also It's very rich, lightening some of the rich flavor in the mouth just now.

    There is also a grilled fatty fish that looks scorched and bald. The round and flat one is very strange in shape. Although it is burnt on the outside, it is soft and waxy inside and melts in the mouth. The white and tender fish is still overflowing with fat. Fatty oil and water, unexpectedly layered taste, this grilled fish seems to be sprinkled with chili powder, it tastes slightly spicy.

    The oysters are very large, with some garlic sprinkled on top, swallowing the roasted fragrant oyster meat in one bite, and the delicious taste lingers in the mouth.

    "It's delicious!" Xi wiped his greasy mouth.

    "Yeah!" Lille also nodded, as if it was a bit hot, and a thin layer of sweat came out on his forehead.

.Qin You looked at the shops around him and wanted to buy some water to drink, but it was a pity that he looked around and only saw a fruit stand.

    For fruit, it should also be coconut

    Bar? Although he doesn't like the juice in the coconut very much. But I was really thirsty.

    This shop is not big, and there are not many fruits on it. The coconuts are placed in a very obvious place. I ordered three. The orc opened a small opening with a shell knife. Since there is no straw or something, it can only be done directly. fall down.

    The fishy smell of this exotic coconut juice is much lighter than that of modern coconuts. It has a hint of sweetness and cool juice. It quenches thirst and drives away a hint of heat. Qin You can still accept it. Because of being too thirsty, Drank a lot.

    "This tastes so strange." Lille tried to take a sip, then frowned with a sullen expression on his face.

    "It's okay." Xi took another sip. .Although the brows are also frowned.

    There are indeed many people who are not used to drinking coconut water.

    The three people wandered around for a while, and the stalls were almost the same. The forms and types of sales here are relatively simple.

    "Let's buy some seafood." Qin You has no confidence in catching food in the sea.

    "Yeah! I have a big meal today to treat myself~" Wen Yanxi happily ran to the seafood stall.

    There are many kinds of seafood on the stalls, most of which are all kinds of strange shapes, except for what Qin You knew before. And they are all stored in bamboo baskets, Qin Youzai. I took a closer look at the bamboo baskets. Although the weaving is a bit rough, they are indeed bamboo baskets.

    There is also a big difference in size. The shrimps on the barbecue stall just now should be small shrimps. Qin You stared at the few big prawns, and immediately bought three big shrimps.

.Xihe Lille also picked some strange-looking fatty fish, and Qin You also bought some crabs, which seemed to be crawling wildly alive.

    Carrying the bamboo basket back to the original open space, a few small animal skins have been spread on the open space just now, the bright colors are easy to identify.

    Arthur and Se have not yet returned, and they don't know where to hunt.

    Qin You put the seafood on the ground, the sky has turned deep blue, and many bright torches have been lit up around. The stall is still lively, and occasionally loud conversations can be heard.

    Three pots were set up on the empty ground, and the three of them each carried the seafood they bought and began to prepare.

    Qin You set up a pot to cook hairy crabs and prawns. As he bought everything he knew and could cook, Qin You threw the seafood into the pot and started to do nothing.

.Hairy crabs and prawns can be eaten with sauce. Speaking of sauce, Qin You digs into a bamboo basket. Because he is worried that the sauce he has made is not delicious, he asks the boss for a bamboo cone.

    After everything was ready, Qin You lay on the animal skin, looking at the sky that was already dotted with stars.

    "We are back." Ya's voice got closer and closer.

    Qin You got up and looked at the two orcs who came by against the light.

    "Have you caught a jiji beast?!" Xi cried out in surprise.

    "Yeah~" Ya was triumphant.

    pheasant? Qin You looked at those bunches of colorful tails, coconut chicken?

    Yes, Qin You was satisfied secretly, but coconut was not worried, because he had just discovered that the few trees next to him that grew as high as the clouds were coconut trees.

    However, because it is too tall, it is estimated that it will be troublesome to pick it up.

.Qin You went to Ya and picked a fairly small chicken to prepare.

    "Se, do me a favor." Qin You looked up at the coconut tree that was so tall that it made your neck sour. At the top, you could see a few fuzzy coconuts.

    "Huh?" Se was a little surprised at Qin You's initiative to speak.

    "Help me take a palm here." Qin You patted the trunk of the coconut tree.

    "Yeah." Se nodded, no nonsense, just pushed Qin You farther, and then turned into a beast and waved his palm.

    Nothing happened...

    "Clap again." I didn't believe that I couldn't take it down.

    Then he slapped his palms again, and the coconut tree trembled like sifting chaff and finally dropped two coconuts.

.One of them was still unripe in mini type. Qin You picked up the other coconut and sighed. At least it could stand up, and it was ripe.

    "Okay." Qin You looked at Se who was crawling beside him, couldn't help but touched the white furry head, and then paused when he realized that it was Se and not a cute pet, and immediately stopped and turned around. Walked away.

    Se slightly stunned.

    Qin You awkwardly returned to the original pot. The hairy crabs in the pot were already burnt red and exuding a familiar taste. He put the hairy crabs aside, added a few handfuls of firewood, and put the shrimp in to cook. stand up.

    Then start to clean the chicken and set it aside. Open an eight-centimeter hole on the coconut head, pour out the coconut juice and set it aside, and then cut the coconut meat inside into strips.

.After processing, the prawns are almost cooked. Qin You also took out the three big prawns and set aside to clean the pot, then put the water in, put the chicken in the coconut shell, and put the coconut shell in the pot. In the water.

    Cover the pot and simmer for a while, then pour in the coconut meat and coconut juice. Since there are no other ingredients, Qin You had to grab another handful of shrimp-flavored grass and threw it in in order to look a little bit more seasoned.

    After all the ingredients are put in, close the lid and continue to simmer.

    Taking advantage of this period of stewing, Qin You got up and took a look at Xihelier. There was a fire in Xizheng grilling seafood. There were a lot of strange seafood, but it smelled strange. Attractive taste, I don't know what is being stewed in the big pot next to it, it is very fragrant.

    Lille also uses a very traditional stewing method, probably because the sub-orcs who sell seafood say that the original taste of seafood is the best.

.After waiting for a while, the food of the three people was almost ready, the food was piled up, and the five people gathered in a circle.

    Then began to feast on it.

    While they were eating, they kept making praises. Although Se and Ya didn't speak, they didn't eat less than the orcs.

    Qin You was chewing the food in his mouth and was too lazy to open his mouth to speak, but he kept holding the food in his hand to deliver it to his mouth. It took too long to eat seafood!

    The meat of the prawns is soft but with a soft chewiness. The prawns are large in size and satisfying to eat, with a delicious sweetness.

    The sweet and sour sauce is more delicious, and the big crab is full of rich flavor.

    Although the grilled seafood made in the west is not as good as the heat on the stall, it is also delicious, especially the exotic seafood that Qin You has never seen before. The taste is surprisingly attractive.
.Finally, there is a coconut chicken. The coconut chicken has a long simmering time. The flavor of coconut meat and coconut juice is integrated into the soft and soft boiled chicken, with a wonderful flavor. The sweet chicken soup is warm and warm. .

    Because of seafood, Qin You did not cook any rice, but he was full of seafood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...
901K 81.6K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
216K 10.9K 93
The planet was invaded by the Tates, and suffered from the devastation of the last ages. In the crisis of survival, some humans awakened powers, and...
105K 3K 12
Failsafe, a seemingly harmless training exercise. That is, till Miss Martin's subconscious accidentally took control of it. Turning it into a traumat...