[BL] Small Tribe Handbook

By Erishi_An

Small Tribe Handbook 小部落手札 Author 泡面宅 Status in COO 78 Chapters Description Qin You went from an internet wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 22

1.7K 62 0
By Erishi_An

In the early morning of the next day, everyone in the tribe got up early and greeted the renewed migration with a full spirit.

    This time the speed has slowed down a lot, considering that some of the orcs' old wounds have not healed. Qin You could almost see all the scenery passing by.

    It may be that spring is really here, the sun is very big, the sunshine is warm and so on, it is warm, the fragrant wind that penetrates the tip of the nose is full of strange floral scents, and the oily green leaves are shining by the sun. With the bright light, Qin You suddenly felt a little sleepy. Sitting on Se's back, he fell asleep unknowingly.

    When Qin You woke up again, Qin You was already lying on the grass, and the people around him had already started to eat lunch. The smell of barbecue wafted around him, his stomach groaning as he smelled gluttonous.

.Qin You rubbed his sleepy head and glanced at the big mouthful of meat. He looked like an okay person. Qin You barely slept in the second half of the night last night.

    Seeing Qin You awake, Lille on one side handed the potatoes and barbecue to him.

    The lunch was probably made in Lille, and there were still fried eggs with meat, a piece of steamed salted fish, grilled meat and potatoes with tomato sauce and cumin.

    Being hungry and panicking, Qin You took the barbecue and potatoes and ate it, and smiled embarrassedly at Lier while eating.

    "Are you hungry? Did you not rest last night? Why did you fall asleep?" Lille asked, taking a bite of the barbecue in his hand.

    Qin You suffocated a few mouthfuls in a hurry, and then slowed down a little, "Well... I have some insomnia in the second half of the night..."

.After speaking, he looked at Se, who was still gnawing attentively, and thought for a while, but still walked over with worry and asked: "Se, what happened to you last night?"

    Hearing Yanse's face became stiff, and he was silent for a while and replied: "It's okay."

    "But..." Qin You wanted to ask a few more questions, but Se had already turned and walked towards the river to wash the dishes.

    A word was held back abruptly, Qin You glanced at Se's back a little angrily, feeling a bit resentful in his heart, and I got up to take care of him in the middle of the night last night.

    After this three-sentence dialogue, Qin You and Se seemed to be in a cold war, and there was a weird atmosphere.

    The migration in the afternoon was still very slow, and Qin You simply panicked while sitting on Se's back.

    He stared at the sun slowly moving in a daze, wishing that the sun would go down immediately.

.I don’t know how long it’s been migrating. I don’t know which orc yelled: "There’s a tribe ahead!"

    All of a sudden, the people of the tribe who had been silent suddenly rustled in a low voice.

    "The tribe? It would be great if we could stay for one night, so that we don't have to worry about safety issues, and we can sleep well."

    "I'm afraid it can't, we are nomads, this kind of big tribe won't take us in."

    "That's not necessarily true. Some tribes have no prejudice against nomadic tribes."

    "That's true, but speaking of it, I haven't seen the appearance of the big tribe for a long time."

    The words fell, the surrounding orcs and sub-orcs all looked at the big tribe in a sad state.

.They are all people who have long lost their tribes. Homeless, they formed a very small tribe. They were forced to go to the original remote place for fear of being rejected by those big tribes. Although the place is remote, they are in that area. It can be collected at will, and there is no need to be afraid of being driven away by the tribe.

    But this time they are going to a different place. After several years of hard work, they also have enough magic cores in their hands. They should go to Loroka City. Only when they get to Loroka City can their nomadic tribes be safer. .

    Seeing that it was getting late, the patriarch looked at the tribe for a moment and decided to stay in a big tent on the open space by the river for one night.

    This place is not far from the tribe. You can see the big tribe at a glance. The lights are gradually lighting up. Looking at a little bit of starlight from a distance, looking at the dense starlight, this is really a big tribe.

.The orcs started to set up the tent without delay, before they waited for the logs to be collected. A group of orcs rushed in the distance, probably the orcs in the big tribe.

    The orcs immediately gathered together, and the patriarch walked forward, looking at the large group of bearish orcs in front of him.

    "Are you a nomadic tribe?" the orc headed among them asked.

    The patriarch nodded.

    The orc was a little surprised to see that the patriarch didn't do much, but then he said, "There will be many large animals here at night. If you don't mind, please come to our tribe to stay overnight."

    The people of the tribe were a little surprised and couldn't help but ask: "Can you?"

    The orc scratched his head, and said somewhat naively: "Yes."

    Hearing that, the surrounding orcs and sub-orcs all sneered, this orc was really naive.

.Without too much delay, the clansmen thanked them, cleaned up, and ran to the big tribe with the orcs.

    "I have always said that they are hospitable and honest, but I felt it today. I used to suspect that Ao was talking about it." Lai sat on the big black bear Ao happily, somewhat happy. Said excitedly tugging the big black bear's ears.

    Oyomo, who was running, met an orc of the bear race, and said with some excitement: "Of course, I won't lie!"

    And the bear orc Di, who was on one side, smiled a little honestly.

    When they arrived at the big tribe, some curious orcs and sub-orcs were standing at the gate of the tribe. The chief of them was the chief of the big tribe. He had a thick beard, and his body was full of bulging muscles. The complexion was dark and his hair color was dark. Deep brown and black, he is a very strong orc.

.Seeing them walk in, the patriarch Xiong politely stepped forward and said, "Hello, I am Ao, the patriarch of this tribe, and welcome your visit."

    Upon seeing this, Bang immediately stepped forward and said: "We are bothering you. I am Bang, the patriarch of this small tribe. Thank you for your stay today."

    Ao waved his hand and didn't care much, haha smiled boldly: "It's nothing, come in, I'll take you to the empty house."

    The patriarch nodded, and everyone followed Ao into the tribe.

    The bear people around are obviously very curious about these nomadic orcs. Fragments of curious discussions kept coming.

    "God, that's a big tiger! It looks so mighty!"

    "Is this big black bear? Or our coat looks good~"

    "What kind of beast is this? It's all white hair, so beautiful!"

    "Nomads?.I don’t know what kind of quality beasts make up the tribe. Is it really good for the patriarch to put them in? "

    "This is also... I heard that the nomads are broken..."

    "That's not necessarily true... Some nomadic orcs are forced to become nomads after the original tribe is destroyed. Maybe... it's not because they made any mistakes that they were driven out by the tribe..."

    "Who knows..."

    ...

    The tribesmen who followed Ao finally stopped in front of a few rows of seemingly run-down and abandoned houses. Ao looked at the house in front of him embarrassedly, scratching his head and said, "These are old houses in the past. Now most of the tribes have built them. After the new house, there are only these broken houses left. No one cleans them at ordinary times. They are a little dirty. Please don't dislike them..."

    "It's okay, it's good to have a place to stay at night," the patriarch said quickly.

."Hey, that's all right." Ole said hehe, then looked around, and said, "Then I'll go back first, you guys are busy."

    "Sure." The patriarch nodded.

    After Ao left, the people began to find a suitable stone house to live in. Qin Yulierxi and the three found a small stone house, while Se and Ya lived in a stone house next to them.

    This stone house had indeed been idle for a long time, and it felt a thick layer of ash, and the corners and corners were covered with spider webs. Qin You took a piece of animal skin and patted it. Lille was packing his luggage while Xi was making the bed, and he muttered cheerfully: "I didn't expect the patriarch of this tribe to allow us to come in and spend the night."

    "Yes, this tribe is not like the big tribe before..." Lille lowered his head to sort out the things on his hands.

."Yes, yeah, when I first walked in, I saw their tribe is really big. After walking for a long time, it's so happy to live in such a big tribe~" Xi said with some envy.

    Qin You nodded secretly. The houses of this tribe were lined up in rows, and they were very tidy. It could be seen that this was a large tribe. The defense system around the tribe was also very comprehensive. There were many orcs patrolling back and forth.

    The three of them chatted with excitement for a while, and they couldn't restrain their sleepiness and fell asleep slowly.

    In the second half of the night, there was a loud beast roar from outside the tribe. Qin You and Cyril had never seen such a big battle. Hearing the loud roar, they walked out the door with some worry and looked around.

    Seheya also came out, looking toward the gate of the tribe, but they were too far away, and Ye Hei couldn't be more real, and they were standing in place and guessing.

.The surrounding stone houses are all quiet and quiet, and they are all dark at first glance, as if these few beast roars did not bring much deterrence to these bear tribe orcs.

    After standing there for a while, looking at the tribe, there was no response. Se said helplessly: "Go back first, probably because we have been thinking about it."

    The others nodded, and returned to the stone hut with some incomprehensibility, but they secretly admired the tribe’s defensive ability. It seems that this is really the same as Di said. It is very dangerous at night, but at the same time , This tribe also has enough ability to defend itself.

    The roar of the beast finally ended after another period of time. Qin You turned over and then slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 850 136
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel] Author: Zhang Sanwu Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-01-05 Latest: Chapter 349 The First World (End)...
54.4K 1.7K 133
Raiders Counterattack [Quick Transmigration] 反攻攻略[快穿] by:持续修仙 https://www.mtlnovel.com/raiders-counterattack-quick-transmigration Novel Summary Chu Q...
4K 152 5
Nova Swan had a lot going on in her life when she was 17, her and Bella, her twin sister moved to Fork Washington to be with their father. Nova met h...
719 110 4
𝗦𝗢𝗔𝗣 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥