𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 - 𝐓. 𝐒𝐡...

Oleh Shigarakisnegro

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?" 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤... Lebih Banyak

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall 💪😆
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ⚠️
Chapter 25 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 26 ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
𝐇𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐞.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 30

1K 31 84
Oleh Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 30
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐭

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tomura jumped up breathing heavily as he looked around the unfamiliar room he was in. He was in a small bedroom with the wooden blinds half way down.

It didn't have much, only a flat screen TV hanging on the wall and a few video games stacked up on top of one another on a small wooden table.

Tomura didn't remember anything from that night, he must've got black out drunk again. He was usually able to control his drinking whenever he was out. But it must've been the stress he was under due to the commotion yesterday with his father, plus's the other stuff that was on Shigaraki's mind that evening.

He just prayed he didn't say or do anything fucked up to anyone. Especially you...

After a few minutes of Tomura looking around the room, Spinner slowly entered with two glasses of water. "Finally awake huh? Took you long enough."

"This your house?"

"Was everything okay yesterda-" Shigaraki was stopped mid sentence when his friend threw water in his face and punched him in the cheek. "What the Fuck Spinner!"

"Of course it Fucking wasn't. You're lucky I didn't leave your ass on the damn curb." Tomura almost had no memory of what happened last night, what could his friend be possibly talking about? "I'm so confused, what the hell are you talking about?"

"YOU MADE Y/N CRY SHIGZ!!" Shuichi yelled. Tomura sat there dumbfounded as he slowly processed Spinner's words. He made you cry? There's no way he did that, he must've misheard his friend...

"What..."

Spinner rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his Trapstar hoodie. "You Heard me g. You got blackout drunk and fucked up yesterday. Not to mention how I had to drag your ass away from Bianca or you would've ended up making the biggest mistake of your life."

"Fuck. Bianca?" Spinner hummed in response and passed Tomura some pain relief tablets. He couldn't believe the shit he pulled yesterday. He practically...no. He cheated on you, his girlfriend? the most important thing in his life next to his sister? What type of man was he? Why the fuck would he pull something like that.

Shigaraki began to scrape at the skin of his neck, picking at the scabs that had long healed once he made you his girlfriend. Why did he always fuck things up for himself? It's like he was cursed with absolutely no way out.

"Hey Tomura, calm down man." Spinner pulled his friends fingers away from his neck and quickly went into another room to get something to clean his neck wounds.

As he was in the middle of his mental breakdown, a large number of fogged up memories had slowly started to clear up. He remembered all the terrible things he did and said, to you, to Dabi, to Himiko, to Spinner, even to Kiego surprisingly. "I fucked up Spinner. I really fucked up, what if y/n never forgives me? It's that fucking crazy bitch's fault."

"Yeah. You did fuck up Tomura, and no it was partly your fault too, don't get it twisted. But it doesn't mean it's the end of the world." Shigaraki looked at his friend with confusion as he was thrown a fresh, wet bathroom flannel. "Y/n is a very understanding person and I just know she loves you a lot. you speak to her, then she might hear you out."

Tomura caught the flannel and began cleaning the fresh cuts on his neck. "I don't know man." What if you never wanted him back? What if you never wanted to see him again?

Spinner sighed and sat on the edge of the bed in his green Adidas tracksuit with his hands on his lap. "Did you mean everything you said to her yesterday?"

Tomura frowned and yelled at his friend, almost losing his temper. "Fuck no. Why would I mean any of that? I lov- care about her so much."

Spinner raised an eyebrow at Tomura's slip up but decided not to say anything about it. "Then you get what I'm saying. Now stand up and let's get going." He threw Shigaraki's washed and dried top on the bed as he went into another room to slip his shoes on.

Tomura soon followed spinner in the hallway after getting himself dressed, his flat was a small one bedroom painted with cream walls. Like Tomura, Spinner rarely stayed at his house so saw no need in decorating it. "Wait where are we going?"

Spinner opened the front door and turned his head to Shigaraki before stepping outside. "To your fucking girl g."

~

You woke up to a box of breakfast from the cafe on the coffee table. After everything that happened yesterday, you decided to spend the night at Dabi's. Not to mention the fact you got heavily drunk last night in order to take your mind off Tomura.

"Tablets are on the side table." Touya spoke as he entered the room, he spent the night in the spare room and let you and Himiko take his. He woke up early and ordered you all food to eat to make up for the commotion last night.

"Thank you Dabi." He placed a glass of water beside the tablet box and walked back into the doorway. "Anytime y/n. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?"

"I'll get the (chosen hot drink) thanks." He nodded and went into the other room to recieve the takeaway cup. "So you and Tomura yesterday..." you heard him say from the other room.

"I don't wanna talk about it." You replied back to your friend.

"That's fine." He passed you the cup of (chosen hot drink) and sat beside you as you began to eat. "He didn't mean it though y/n, he was drunk you know? I even have my times where I lose control so go easy on hi- "

You sighed and interrupted your friend with a gentle yet harsh tone in your voice. "Didn't I say I don't wanna talk about it Touya?"

"Sorry." He mumbled and you both sat in complete silence as you finished your breakfast. The only noises were from a snoring Himiko who was still sleeping on the edge of his king sized bed.

You saw Touya turn around to look at his sleeping friend with her leg hanging out of the bedsheets and over the the bed frame. "You taking Himiko home?" He asked you and gestured to the girl on his bed.

"Yeah I'll wake her up soon." Just then you heard Toga let out a loud, exaggerated yawn as she stretched her arms out.

Dabi picked up Toga's box from the table next to you and made his way over her. "Speak of the devil. Here take this, n/n is gonna drop you home."

She took a box of breakfast from Dabi's hand and opened the box to reveal a large sausage, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and a side of baked beans. "Ayt, thanks my darling. "

Himiko attempted to create conversation as he played with her scrambled eggs. "So is no one going to talk about yesterday or..."

"Nope." You and the Todoroki loudly answered in unison. Himiko gulped and nodded her head, the way you all responded made her think you guys were coming at her. "Damn okay, calm down everyone."

~

After you all finished eating your breakfast, you dropped Himiko off in your car. Throughout the ride you shut her down every time she mentioned Tomura, you really didn't want to talk about him or what happened yesterday, you were still trying to process it yourself.

"Hey y/n, he who shall not be named is asking about you. What should I say?" She showed you her texts with Shigaraki.

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗻😐🍃
——————————

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗻😐🍃
Yo Himiko, do you know where n/n is??

I've been trying to contact her all afternoon.

But her phone keeps going to voicemail.

If you're with her then please tell her I'm sorry and that we need to talk.

I'm sorry if I said anything to you aswell, I didn't mean it.

Text me when you see this. Thanks.

————————————————————————————————-

You gave her phone back and shrugged before changing the gear on your car due to the traffic light turning green. "Tell him you don't know where I am."

"Oh come on n/n, you can't ignore him forever." She told you as you turned on the roundabout and onto the road near Himiko's, it was quite busy at this time of day. You really should've left Dabi's place earlier.

"Oh yes I can. I'm doing it right now." You pulled your phone out to show Himiko your text messages and miss calls from Tomura. She signed and leaned her head against the car window. "You know this is bullshit though y/n, you can't solve anything without talking to him. Even Mina says so too."

You felt your phone go off in your back pocket and rolled your eyes. "You told Mina?"

"Nah, she said she found out from Katsuki. I guess Tomura told him." You and Himiko were stopped in traffic, you took this as an opportunity to check the PYT group chat.

The PYTs ❤️😗
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
So you weren't gonna tell me what happened last night with you and Shigz?

I see how it is n/n 😒

𝗠𝗲
I didn't wanna talk about it.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Your nigga is calling Katsuki ranting about his relationship and shit

Like he's Mf Bryson Tiller or sum

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
That's rude Mina 💀

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Nah.

What's rude is what he said to my good sis yesterday.

Tf was he thinking?

𝗠𝗲
Sigh.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
But you need to speak to his ass n/n.

From the way he's talking on the phone to Katsuki rn, the nigga is in love with you.

If you see gonna dead it off with him, which I doubt you will cause y'all love eachother too much, At least hear him out first.

————————————————————————————————-

"What Mina said." Himiko slipped her phone back into her pocket as you approached the front of her house.

You both sat in a long period of silence before Toga finally undone her seatbelt, before she could leave the car, you finally spoke up. "I'll talk to him, when I feel like it's okay to."

"It better be soon." Himiko smiled before she pulled you into a hug and unlocked the car door. "I'll talk to you Later n/n, and thanks for taking me home."

"No problem T. Sort that shit out with Uraraka." You yelled from your car as the blond female was running to her front door. "Alright, and you Sort that shit out with Shiggy."

You waved once final time before you drove off towards your own home to freshen up.

~

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟖:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦

For the rest of the day you spent your time in your penthouse, watching tv whilst ignoring everyone's calls and texts. You knew they were probably just asking if you were okay after last night, but you needed time alone for yourself to reflect on things.

You began to think of what everyone told you today. He was very drunk last night, he didn't mean anything he said, he lost control over himself.

You understood that, but that doesn't excuse any of his actions. Those cruel sentences and words he called you yesterday were full of so much hate, once again it was probably the alcohol talking.

But how did you know if those weren't his true feelings? It would explain a lot of things, he's changed a lot since you first met him. He was also blunt with certain conversations and kind of still is very unreadable so maybe it was just the real him. Or was it just a persona he made up just to fuck you?

How did you know you could trust him?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at your door. You weren't expecting any guests, but you had a pretty good idea on who that person was.

"Hey n/n, can we talk please?" You heard the voice you were dreading to hear on the other side of the door. You didn't reply and leaned your head against the front door.

"Come on I know you're in there, you can be angry at me all you want but airing me isn't going to do shit. We can't solve anything unless we speak." The desperation in your boyfriends voice was too much to ignore, you let out a deep sigh before opening the front door.

He stood in front of you with a cactus in his hand, your collection was definitely starting to grow recently, just like the amount of times Tomura has made you feel a certain type of way.

He was wearing a pair of black Tn's with a colour block tape Lacoste jumper and black jeans. "Can I come in?"

"Well I'm a dumb bitch so yeah come in." You mocked in monotone and opened the door wider for the male to come in. His stomach churned when you repeated the words he said to you last night.

He slipped off his shoes and set the plant on the table. You turned to him and scoffed. "I don't know why you took your shoes off, you'll be leaving in a few minutes."

"I owe you an apology." The blue haired male said in a low voice before attempting to step closer to you. But you put your hand out and shook your head.

"Thanks, don't forget to close the door on your way out." You pointed at the door before heading upstairs, Shigaraki sighed and followed you. "Don't do that, n/n."

He saw you shut your door behind him and attempted to unlock it, however your hand was holding the handle in place. "Why are you wasting your time? You've said sorry now be on your way."

"Why are you acting like this? I know I said a lot of bad things last night but what's with all of this shit?" He yelled from the other side Of the room, you scoffed at what he said like he didn't just answer his own question. "Well I'm nothing special so why are you so bothered?"

"What?"

You felt tears beginning to form in your eyes. Why was he acting so clueless? Was he really going to make you repeat the same words that left you broken last night? What an asshole. "You even said yourself, I'm nothing to you remember."

"I was fucking drunk y/n."

"Drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts." You let you guard down and accidentally allowed the male to finally pull down the door handle.

You stepped away before you could be hit by the door swinging aside, Tomura was there watching you as he stood in the doorway. "So you think I meant everything I said yesterday?"

You turned away from the door to avoid him seeing you crying, you didn't want to feel even more vulnerable around him. "I dunno, did you?"

Shigaraki shut his eyes and began to rub his temples in frustration. "Don't piss me off."

"All those places I took you, all those things I payed for, if I didn't care about you and thought you were nothing special then why the fuck would I have done it?" He ranted as he began to walk into the bedroom.

"Save it Shigaraki, if you want the money back for everything give me a few days and I'll send it to you."

"Why the fuck would I want it back n/n? You're my girlfriend, I WANT to spoil you."

"I'm calculating everything right now." You said to take the piss, trying to make him give up and get out of your face.

Tomura stormed towards you and snatched your phone out of your hand. "Oh you want my phone for payment? Meh take it, I'll buy a new one."

"Oh for Fuck sake, I don't fucking want anything from you y/n. I don't want anything but your affection and trust back!" He yelled back before sighing to keep his composure.

"You know you can just walk out, plenty girls waiting to take my space as 'a girl tomura fucks on the side' you know?" You took your phone from his hand and sat on your king sized bed, watching as Tomura slowly ran out of things to say. It was incredibly hard to win your forgiveness.

He couldn't bare to hear his hurtful, drunken words escape type mouth again for a second time. "Can you please stop." He said in a low, calm voice.

"Oh am I hurting your feelings? We'll firm it nigga cause you did the same thing to me yesterday."

"And I'm sorry for that."

"I'm sorry for everything. For last night, the shit that happened in the market, the fact I lied to you about not knowing Bianca, the lies I told Kiego when we were on our first date in Westfield, the thing with Camie at Enji's place. I'm sorry. But I'm really trying."

You felt him sit on the bed and slowly scoot towards you. "I'm trying cause. Cause I love you y/n. I love you and I want us to still be together."

You really wanted to believe him, but it didn't seem possible. He was just gonna fuck things up again like he usually did. More tears were released from your tear ducts as you turned around to face away from him. "How many girls have you said that to huh."

He pulled you from behind and leaned you into his chest. "None, I've never loved anyone before, I don't say things like that unless I mean it."

"Do you love me?" He tried to wipe your tears with his thumb but you forcefully pushed him off and stepped further away from him.

Of course you love him, you've felt that way for a while now, but how are you going to know for sure that he meant what he said? He could just be saying this so he could pretend to give a damn so he could continue fucking you. Once again, how could you trust him?

You released yourself from his arms and sighed. "Over the last couple of weeks Shig, I just don't think I know who you are anymore, and...I don't think I can trust you. Maybe it's cause I stick to first impressions or it's just that I barely know anything about you. How am I supposed to be with somebody I know nothing about?"

"How do I know if you actually love me?"

He stared into your eyes with a poker face, thinking of the most careful way to answer your question. "I'll prove it, I'll show you something only people special to me know about."

"Get dressed." Tomura said in a demanding voice after he stood up from your bed and made his way towards the hallway. Just before he could walk out, you quickly spoke. "Where are we going?"

"Out." He shut the door behind him and waited downstairs for you until you put on some change of clothes. You were extremely confused on where he was taking you, but you doubted he'd lie about it being somewhere special. It was the one thing he never lied about.

~

"You hungry? I can pick something up for us real quick before we head to the place if you'd like?" Shigaraki asked, trying to form some sort of conversation with you cause he couldn't stand the awkward silence.

After leaving Tomura waiting for nearly half an hour for you to get dressed into a simple short sleeved shirt and jeans, you were now in his car.

From the moment you stepped into the vehicle, you didn't say a word to the man and it was really starting to get to him. "I'm fine."

He slowly nodded as he continued to beg a conversation off of you in hope that you'd stop shutting him down or giving him such rubbish replies. "W-what music do you want me to play?"

"I don't mind." His heart ached with every blunt reply he received, now that he was receiving the same energy, he really felt bad giving you those dead replies over the last week and a half.

He turned on the radio in his car, the song currently playing was Twisted by 50 Cent. From the reflection on the window, you could see Tomura gently bopping his head to the music and slowly smiled before quickly straightening your face once you saw crimson eyes on you.

You were furious with him, but you always found that little trait about him cute . "Where are we going Tomura?"

"Somewhere." He replied as he turned onto a road leading to the motorway, you continued looked outside the window and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"This is really dodgy." You commented as he increased the speed of the car.

It brought back memories of the event that led up to your first kiss with him a few months ago, precious memories that were slowly being forgotten as your mind was filled with this new version on Tomura.

"What you don't trust me?" One hand was steering the wheel as he attempted to place his free hand on your thigh, but you picked it up and moved it to his own. "Not really."

As much as he wanted to get frustrated at your words, he couldn't blame you. He's treated you like shit this whole week, the most he could do is try to not make things any worse by arguing. "We're just going to a place. Alright? You're free to leave whenever you want, just ask me and I'll drop you back home."

"Okay."

~

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟖𝐩𝐦

Tomura stopped in the driveway of a house in Edmonton and unbuckled his seatbelt, it was an average sized modern house, consisting of two floors from what you could see from the outside.

He got out of the car and walked over to your side. "Come n/n." He said before opening the car door. You hesitated for a few seconds before stepping out of the car and walking straight past him.

He caught up and attempted to hold your hand, but you shoved his hand away and placed yours into the pockets of your oversized bomber jacket.

Once you both made it to the front of the house, Tomura knocked on the door and stepped back beside you.

A few seconds later, the door opened and you were greeted by a long, curly black haired female with brown eyes and a large smile on her face. She looked like she was roughly in her late 20s, she had very similar features to Tomura.

Her eyes widened and she pulled you into a small hug. "Oh my gosh is that y/n? It's so nice to finally meet you. She's so beautiful Ten." You thanked her and returned the hug, from the looks of things the woman you were hugging was probably Shigaraki's older sister he told you about, Hana.

"Yeah. It is Hana." Shigaraki mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. She let go and pulled you inside of her home, the walls were covered in Beige paint with a mirror and a range of small photos of what you guessed to be their family. "It took you long enough to introduce me to her Tenko, let me put on the kettle."

You turned to your boyfriend with a raised eyebrow once Hana went into the other room, why does he have a different name all of a sudden? "Tenko?"

He sighed and asserted his gaze away from you, knowing that whatever left his mouth now was probably going to piss you off even more. "Yeah umm...I forgot to tell you something when we first met."

"Which is?" You asked as you removed your coat and shoes.

He took the coat from you and placed it on the coat hanger before looking you in the eyes, continuing to speak. "My real name's not Tomura Shigaraki...it's actually Tenko Shimura."

You screwed your face before freezing in complete shock...what the Fuck was he talking about? There's no way. "You have got to be joking me."

"I'm not. I just prefer Tomura Shigaraki, besides it's not really a big deal." He replied as he took off his black and white Jordan 11s.

"Fuck you mean not a big deal? We've known eachother for months and I didn't even know your name?" He nodded and hung his head in shame, he knew it was a stupid move to keep something like this from you.

Now you're probably going to think he's some sort of pathological liar. "I'm really sorry."

You pinched the bridge of your knows and placed a hand on your hip. "Nah this is something straight outta Shameless, What else have you lied to me about?"

"Nothing else, on my mums grave." He put his hands up to show you that he wasn't crossing his fingers. You sighed and walked past him into the living room, you'd had enough of his shit for one day.

Hana saw you trod into the living room and could sense that something was up. "You okay y/n?" You were about to reply when you heard the male speak up first. "I didn't tell her my name was Tenko."

"Well you're a real dumbass. You two have been together for so long and she didn't even know you're name? The fuck is that all about Ten?" She spoke before she slapped her brother in the back of his head, earning a small hiss from Tenko.

"I forgot to tell her, besides no one really calls me Tenko apart from you." He argued back, rubbing the location his sister had inflicted pain on.

Hana shook her head at the man and walked back to the kitchen island where the kettle was still boiling. "Still, you could've told her from the moment you met her. How's she supposed to trust you if you don't tell her stuff?"

Tomura sighed, knowing she was right and that he he couldn't object and walked towards the back garden. "I'm gonna smoke real quick."

"No you won't." The black haired woman objected, Tomura cut his eye at her before opening the door.

"Yeah. I will, and while I'm doing that you and n/n can have a little bonding session, yay girl talk time! Or whatever the fuck you call it." He replied with a fake smile before he pulled out a roll up and went through the back door.

"He's a real prick ain't he?" Hana scoffed as she guided you to the sofa before going to collect the mugs of tea. You chuckled in response and took the mug she handed to you, it was mint tea with (desired amount of sugars). "Don't mind him though, he really hates the name. Cause of our father and all."

You took a small sip of the tea, it was still really hot so you decided to wait for it to cool down a little longer. "Really?"

Hana nodded and also put down her tea cup. "Yeah, he doesn't want anything to do with our dad, they've always bashed heads. And after our mum passed, their relationship got worse. Tenko started running away from home and everything."

Hana shamelessly lowered her head as she further spoke. "Then our father got up and went missing for about two years, I had to work more jobs on the side of university so we could live comfortably. He was only about fifteen. I honestly wish I could've worked harder, he wouldn't be selling drugs if I did. He's a smart guy, could've even got a real job. and made thousands."

"None of that is your fault. You did everything you could, I just know from the way he speaks about you that you're a a amazing big sister. I'm really sorry Hana."

"Awh thank you. And It's okay darling, everything is better now." She picked up her cup and took another sip, the tea had cooled down. "But enough of that, how is he treating you? I hope it's good. I'll kick his ass if it's not."

You sighed and softly placed your head into the cushions of the sofa. "Yeah he's treating me great Hana. A little issues here and there, but we sort them out."

"He came here earlier and told me that something happened with you two last night, he was really beating himself up about it." The black haired female spoke after drinking a little bit of her tea.

for some reason, even though you just met Shigaraki's sister, it felt like she was the only one you could talk to that fully understood.

Of course you had Himiko and Mina, but unlike them Hana could see things properly from both perspectives. Maybe she could help you out in this situation. "Yeah he got drunk and said a few hurtful things to me, it's like a saw a whole different side to him."

"Tenko doesn't really drink that much, well not to a black out drunken state. I'm sorry about that y/n. A lot of things happened that day, he shouldn't have taken it out on you though." You nodded and sipped the tea once again.

Hana did the same before speaking again. "You know. You're the only girl Tenko has ever spoken to me about, it's incredibly rare for him to talk or introduce me to anyone. And what I've got from the things he's told me, he truly cares about you n/n. It's nice to see my brother happy for once in his life."

"Maybe you should give him another chance? To prove himself to you again, you two can maybe start over?" You were about to respond to Hana when you heard the garden door reopen and were greeted with a soaked Shigaraki.

"It started raining. I couldn't even finish smoking my zoot." He ranted as he removed his soaked jumper to reveal a plain black vest. Hana scoffed and went over to another room. "Good, you deserved it for being an asshole."

Her younger brother chuckled quietly before placing the jumper onto the heater and taking a seat by your side. "Are you okay beautiful?" He asked as you were taking long sips of your tea. "Yeah I'm fine, Tenko Shimura." You replied in a soft yet bitter tone, He couldn't blame you, he'd probably do the same thing if he found out he was being lied to for months.

"Hey gimme some." Tomura reached for your cup however you moved it away and slammed your palm against his cheek. "Umm I think the fuck not. I'm still pissed off at you remember?"

Tenko frowned and turned his head towards his older sister in the hallway. "Then where's my tea?"

"You didn't deserve any." You heard Hana say as she came back with a large book in her hands. Shigaraki groaned before moving aside so his sister could sit in between you two. "So Anyway, I found this yesterday night."

You saw Tomura's face glow up as he examined the front of the book. "Is that..."

"Yeah, pictures of us and mum when we were little." Hana replied to her brother before opening the photo album, you saw a picture of Hana next to a young, brown haired lady holding a small, black haired boy in her hands. "Is that Tenko?" You asked Hana and pointed at the child in the picture.

"Yeah, that's me. And that's our mother, the one that's holding me." Shigaraki answered as he stood up to sit beside you. Hana then giggled and pointed at Tomura's small pair of small red shoes with white soles. "I remember he'd never take these shoes off, mum had to practically rip them off his feet whenever he had to bathe."

"Just like my cousin Izuku." Tomura sucked his teeth as you and Hana began to laugh at him. "Hey! Don't come for me when you had that same hairstyle with pigtails until you were like thirteen."

"They were a thing in my day. Don't hate on the trend, little shit." She stretched her arm over you slapped him in the back of his head for a second time, causing a small groan from Tomura.

"Wow, can you stop embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend please?"

"Nah keep doing it Hana, I'm enjoying this." You grinned as you ruffled Shigaraki hair, he rolled his eyes and scooted closer to you. You noticed, but didn't say anything.

Hana laughed and turned the page to another picture of Tomura, this time he was in a bathtub playing with a purple rubber duck and a red Power Ranger figurine. "Awh look how adorable he looks in this, I dunno what happened, now look at him."

You and Hana bursted out with laughter once again, leaving Tenko slightly annoyed at the constant mockery. However, it was nice to see that his girlfriend and his sister were getting along after just meeting each other less than an hour ago.

"I'm actually a victim. Here let's show her a few pictures of you." He snatched the photo album from the table and flicked through the pages until he came across a picture, it was Hana in secondary school with a pair of glasses and pink braces.

"Okay? And I ended up having an amazing glow up." She bragged and flipped her hair back, earning a small cheer from you and a scoff from Tomura. "Look at you. Looking all goofy and shit." Hana pointed to the page with Tomura, he had on an oversized grey blazer, a red tie and a pair of black eye glasses.

"Whatever." Shigaraki sulked before standing up to get himself a glass of water, leaving you and Hana to flick through more pictures.

~

You and Tomura ended up leaving Hana's house early hours in the morning. Shigaraki asked if you wanted to stay at his place but you quickly declined, you were still pissed off at him for the stuff that happened yesterday, however a little less due to the conversation you had with Hana.

At around 4:30 in the morning, Shigaraki finally dropped you to your house. He brought a 20 chicken nugget meal from MacDonald's and shared it with you whilst further talking things out before driving to your place.

"Well this is your stop." Shigaraki mumbled before pulling the handbrake. You nodded and took off your seatbelt. "It was really nice spending time with your sister tonight. She's cool."

"Yeah, she's annoying as hell sometimes though." Tomura commented before sucking the straw of his cup of cola. "You're only saying that cause she puts you in your damn place." You said, earning a side smirk from the male.

"Well only you two are allowed to do that." He placed his hand on your thigh and softly squeezed it, you smiled and picked your bag up from the car floor.

"Are we good now?"

You looked the man up and down whilst keeping your poker face on. "I'm still really pissed at you. But I guess I'll tolerate you."

"Well that's better than never talking to me again so fine by me." He sat back in the chair as he watched you gather your things from the rest of his car, before you could open the door. He finally has the confidence to speak up.

"You know I really do love you y/n." You gave him a smile before ruining your hands through his hair and softly placing your lips onto his. Of course part of you was still second guessing everything with Tomura, but in your heart you wanted to give him a second chance.

He was the first boyfriend in your life to actually appreciate you, and attempt to fix things whenever something went wrong. You couldn't let go of someone you loved so much, after all, it was evident that he's really trying.

After a long make out session between you and your boyfriend, which now resulted with you straddling his waist and him having a firm grip on your ass, you pulled away and got off him.

"I love you too, Tenko."

"I'll FaceTime you tomorrow?" He asked as you closed the door, he rolled down the window and gave you a smile.

"That's if I pick up" you replied before walking into your building. Shigaraki waited until you entered the elevator before driving back towards his house.

~

Just before Tomura could drive off, his phone went off in his pocket, It was Spinner. He ran a hand through his hair before pulling the device from his pocket and answering the call. "Yo. How's everything with you and y/n?" His friend asked.

Tomura turned down the radio, that was playing Crep Shop by RV & OFB before responding to the other male. "Yeah, she's still pissed at me of course but everything seems to be alright. She didn't dump me or anything, I even introduced her to Hana."

Spinner hummed through the phone. "Oh well that's really good then." Shigaraki was just about to hang up when Shuichi spoke up again. "Did you tell her?"

Tomura raised an eyebrow in confusion and sat back in his chair. "Tell her what?"

"About how you kissed Bianca yesterday?" Shigaraki completely forgot about the thing at Keigo's, he was having such an amazing time with you today, and too busy rebuilding the trust and love between you two...that he hadn't even mentioned it. "No, I didn't Spin..."

The male heard his friend let out a loud, long sigh. "You should. It's better you tell her yourself than her find out from someone else, you know she'll go crazy."

"That's exactly I can't right now Shuichi, I just got her back. Telling her that would break her heart, I kissed the same girl I told her not to worry about. It's fucked."

"Well you've got to tell her sooner or later, you can't play with a girls feelings like that. Especially one you care about." Spinner was absolutely right, Shigaraki knew he could never keep this from you.

But he also knew it wasn't the right time to, maybe the next time you two spoke he could bring it up, maybe you'd just brush it off...

"Okay. But now isn't the right time, I'll tell her soon." Spinner knew his friend very well, he highly doubted that he'd tell you the truth anytime soon. But there was nothing he could really do, the most he could was constantly remind Tomura that the longer he kept this away from you, the worse it would be when you found out. "You better. or we both know it isn't going to end well."

"Yes I know...safe man." Tomura hung up the phone and banged his head against the wheel in fustration.

Why did he always end up fucking things up for himself...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————

Authors Note: Hey guys I'm really sorry but there won't be any updates for now, I'm gonna try and get at least one more chapter out but after that imma be on a short break. I'm really flopping in my subjects atm and I really need to prioritise that so I don't fail my final exams.

If I see improvement by the end of April then I might update a few chapters cause I have a few written in advance (chapter 33) but they aren't in order so I can't publish those until I've publish the other parts (a little more of chapter 31 and chapter 32) .

Once again I won't be abandoning this fanfic, it's almost the end of part 1, I plan to finish this whole book by the end of 2022 hopefully.

But yeah that's pretty much it to say here. Thank you for reading this chapter and thank you for those who have supported me throughout the entire book so far I love y'all a lot<3

I'll see you guys next time xx

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

481K 17.5K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...
300K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
224K 10.4K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
175K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...