๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ž - ๐“. ๐’๐ก...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Shigarakisnegro

"๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 โš ๏ธ
Chapter 25 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 26 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
๐‡๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 27

1.3K 37 93
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 27
𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟗:𝟏𝟒𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last night Mina and Katsuki ended up sleeping over, at roughly 2:30 in the morning they started roughly making out on the sofa so you and Tomura went up to your bedroom to give them two privacy. You may or may not have gone another round, with Tomura practically rearranging your guts, but after that you two dropped your asses to sleep.

Your eyes gently opened to see Shigaraki peacefully sleeping beside you, his messy blue locs brushed all over his face and covering his eyes. You leaned over to push the hair out of the way in order to leave a kiss on his cheek.

His eyes slowly fluttered open and you smiled, "Morning Shi- Ow what the fuck." You were stopped mid sentence when he swiftly elbowed you in the face, pushing you back to the edge of the bed.

Tomura jumped up and looked around the room until he saw you watching him. "Oh. It's you." He let out a sigh of relief and helped you sit up, Shigaraki scooted next to you and rubbed the injured part of your face. Thankfully no mark was present.

"Sorry, you scared me n/n. I'm not really used to being woken up by people, I get shook about it." He pulled you into a hug and put on his jeans before walking out the room.

You put on your dressing gown and followed him downstairs to the living room. "Really?"

"Yeah, affection still sort of scares me. My family was never really the touchy-feely-comforty type you get me." He took his jumper out of the dryer and put it on before holding you by the waist and sinking his head into the crook of your neck.

"But I'll get to work on it. Lemme make breakfast, you go and get changed." Once Tomura let go of you, you noticed that the couch was empty and there was no sign of your friend and her man.

"Katsuki and Mina left already?" You asked as you took a fresh towel and toothbrush from the storage cupboard for Tomura.

"Yeah, Bakugo left me a message an hour ago. He said they were gonna go and freshen up at his place."

Tomura pulled out the eggs and sausages from the frying pan and placed them on two separate plates, he then poured the well seasoned beans on the side next to the buttered toast and put the fry up on the breakfast bar table. "I've got a few clothes in my bag, but it's in the car. Imma quickly go and get them alright?"

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Hey n/n.

How's shit been xx

𝗠𝗲
I've been good Himiko x

I heard about you and Uraraka, you okay?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Not really but we move Sighh.

She's still speaking to me but I can tell she's still pretty pissed at me.

𝗠𝗲
Well I'm not gonna lie, what did you expect?

You broke her heart Togz.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Yeah I know, I'm gonna try and make it up to her though...if I can.

Anyway how's stuff with you and Tomura? Did u sort stuff out?

𝗠𝗲
Yeah we spoke and stuff, with a little sex on the side.

It's all good now.

Wait how did you know about that?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Mina told me

And Damnnn Okayy

Are the rumours about tomura having a demon dick true 👀

𝗠𝗲
Now that's something I will be keeping to myself, sorry sis 😋

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Ah no fair n/n 😕

Anyway I cant stay.

I've gotta go get some shit for Uni, I'll see you soon?

𝗠𝗲
Yeah sure, we'll link up soon xx

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Say nun sis x

Later ❤️

————————————————————————————————-

Shigaraki came back with his north face backpack and threw the towel over his right arm. "I'm gonna take a shower. Then we'll go out okay."

"Go out where?"

"I'm gonna pay for you to do your hair and nails." He chuckled and shut the bathroom door behind him, you smiled and continued to eat the meal Tomura had kindly made for you.

You never thought a guy would ever offer to do that for you, Keigo sure as hell didn't. I guess this was an upgrade.

~

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟗𝐚𝐦

"So do you wanna get your hair done first? I'll buy the X-pression." Tomura offered as you were walking around Dalston market. You told him this was the usual area you'd get your hair done, so he drove you all the way there.

You opened the door to the hair shop and made your way to the isle where they kept the extension hair. "Okay, it's going to take a few hours though so you can go and do something else while it's getting done."

Shigaraki placed the packs of hair onto the counter and pulled out a £20 note to give bossman. "No it's fine beautiful, I'll wait with you."

As you were walking out of the shop, you spotted two familiar faces heading towards you both. "Hey Shigz, what's up man." The familiar blond haired man yelled as him and his now girlfriend Bianca ran towards you. "Keep your cool." Shigaraki mumbled under his breath before he stepped towards your ex with a smile.

"Oh hey y/n, it's so nice that we've finally met again." The green eyed female laughed as she attempted to pull you into a hug. You stuck your hand out against her chest to prevent her from moving any further towards you. "We're not going to do that."

"Oh-" she stuttered and continued to give you a fake smile before she went up to Kiego and pulled him into a tounge kiss, making you and Tomura both scrunch for faces up in disgust.

"Hey baby calm down, can't you see we're in public." Hawks mumbled against her lips and took a hold of one of her ass cheeks before giving it a tight squeeze and letting go. "Hi y/n." He waved at you with the same hand he squeezed her ass with and you replied with a gentle nod.

"Hey Shigz, it's been a while." Bianca was about to move closer to Tomura before he stepped away and walked back towards the hair shop. "Ah shit, I forgot to buy...a durag from the shop. I'll quickly go get it."

"The fuck you gotta get a durag for?" You asked with a screw face and folded arms.

"It's not for me, it's for spinner." Shigaraki lied, he didn't really need to get one. He just didn't want to be in the same space as you and Bianca at the same time. The tension was too much for him.

"That makes it even worse." You sighed. Tomura's comment made you think about when spinner asked you to cornrow his hair like how Shoto's one was a few weeks ago, you obviously said no and went off at him for such a stupid request.

You really liked spinner, not only was he very close to Tomura, probably even closer than Dabi, but you preferred talking to him out of all of Shigaraki's other. The more you got to speak to him, the more you got to know the real him and not just his 'roadman' persona. You could tell Spinner was going to be Tomura's friend for life.

Bianca made her way back to Kiego and wrapped her arm around his. "I've gotta get my nails done, you coming Keigy?" You almost sucked your teeth at the cheesy ass nickname, last time you checked Keigo hated pet names. But at the same time it wasn't any of your business, just let them to them.

"Yeah I'll be right there, I'm just gonna catch up with y/n." Hawks gave you a warm smile and shoved his hands in his short pockets as you looked at him with confusion. Shigaraki gave him a death glare and took your arm to pull you to the side.

"You wanna go?"

You were honestly confused and had no idea why Keigo wanted to talk with you. As much as you never wanted to see that man in your life again, you knew it was impossible to avoid while dating Tomura.

Who knows maybe he wants to bless things and apologise for what happened at Dabi's on the phone or with Mali, but what you did know is that you weren't going to get the answer if you didn't hear him out. "It's fine, I'll let him speak to me."

Tomura sighed at your answer and caressed your cheek. "You sure you're gonna be okay?" He didn't really want you to talk with Kiego, but at the same time he knew you were a grown ass woman with a habit of overthinking so you weren't gonna benefit from him stopping you. You nodded in response to his question.

He took a look back at a patient Kiego who was waiting near a lamppost before focusing back onto you. "Alright, just call me if you need me to come over there okay?"

"Okay." He pulled you into a kiss before he freed your arm and let you go back to Hawks. Shigaraki gave the two of you one final glance and went back into the hair store.

You saw a smile creep up on the golden eyed males face as you approached him. "Should we sit?" He pointed at the bench on the edge of the market, far away from both Tomura and Bianca.

You began walking and he followed. "Nah, and make it quick Kiego. I don't have all day." You rasped, not wanting to even spend a second more with this male than you needed to. "Well first I want to apologise for that incident with your sister and the way I spoke to you on the phone, that was really out of order."

"Well it's not like that's anything new. You used to speak to me like shit all the time when we were together. But this is the first time you've actually apologised for something so I guess there's some sort of development." You smiled, this shit stuff was starting to get interesting.

His face glowed up and he attempted to take a hold of your hand. "So do you forgive me?"

You shoved his hand away and cut his eye at the male. "No. Go fuck yourself." You said bluntly.

He scoffed under his breath and rubbed the back of his head. "Okay I deserved that." You wanted to punch that large grin off of his damn face, but as Tomura mentioned earlier, you had to keep your cool. Even if it meant tolerating Keigo for a few minutes.

"Anything else?"Hawks coughed to clear his throat before he put his hands in his red hoodie.

"I want to give you a heads up on Shigaraki's behaviour." Of course it was something to do with Tomura, why was Keigo such a hating ass mothetfucka? Couldn't he just leave you and Shigaraki alone.

"Oh give me a fucking break Takami, what is with you? What are you jealous or something? When are you going to just leave me alone and move on?" You attempted to walk off when he softly took your arm. "I'm not jealous y/n, It's great that you're moving on bu-"

You pushed his hand away and continued to yell at the Blond man. "No, just leave me alone and let me be happy for once."

Hawks gritted his teeth together and gripped your arm tight to pull you closer to him. "You won't fucking be happy if you don't listen to me y/n. Just hear me out okay?" The aggression in Hawks' voice sent shivers down your spine, it gave you flashbacks to all the times he'd shut you up in arguments. That alone made you quiet down and hear what he had to say.

Hawks let go and  took a moment to calm himself down before continuing to speak with you. "He's just very self destructive alright, I just wanted you to know so you could prepare yourself if he ever goes through one of his episodes."

"Why are you telling me this? Like you and Bianca didn't try and sabotage our relationship."

"One, I didn't do anything. That was all Bianca, she's crazy. But sexy so I'm not really gonna get involved with that, but I apologise on her behalf. And two, because I care for my friend."

"We aren't friends." You scoffed at the golden eyed male, attempting to act like the information. He could see this and gave you a smile as he cocked his head to the side. "Well I wasn't really talking about you."

"But we used to be friends so technically, this is just advice from an old friend."

"That's not really advice though Kiego." You forgot Takami wasn't the smartest guy alive.

Kiego rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands into his jean pockets. "Advice, heads up, same fucking thing. I'm not the one going to university so I can't be asked to know all that shit."

There was an incredibly awkward silence between you and your ex. Him in your radius of space was starting to get you really agitated, you appreciated the info but he really needed to fuck off now. "Okay..."

"That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you. Also just be aware he doesn't really like open up much, you need to add pressure when trying to figure out what's wrong with him."

"Thank you." You appreciated his help, not that you asked for it but at least you wouldn't be shocked when Tomura did something out of the ordinary in your relationship.

"It's fine, I'm gonna take off now. Say hi to Shota for me." He pat you on the shoulder and spun on his heel.

"He hates you." You yelled at Kiego so he would hear as he was walking away. Shota was really mad when he found out what Kiego did to you after you two broke up, he even threatened to send a few people to smash his car.

It took a lot from your mother to convince him that it wasn't worth it, even to this day Aizawa will cuss out Keigo on a random one. He put his hand up and waved back. "Still say hi."

Shigaraki came out of the store and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. You flinched when you felt him behind you. "You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." He smirked at the opportunity of using your own words against you.

"Yeah I'm fine, what durag did you get Spinner?" You asked and took the package from his hand, trying to change the subject as quick as possible to avoid him becoming suspicious. "Oh I just got a neon one, he wanted to braid his hair and told me to get him one real quick."

You scoffed and put a hand on your head. "What is with you white people and getting braids, they don't look good."

"Hey! I'm part black." He protested with a side smirk. "Well you pass as white." You replied, softly flicking him in the middle of his head.

He smiled and ran a hand through his long, wavy hair "anyway, lets go to the hair salon now. Lead the way princess." You agreed and took his hand, pulling him into the direction of Best Jeanist's hair salon.

~

You stepped into the store and Tsunagu immediately ran over to you after finishing a wig installation. "Hey y/n. What can I do for you today?" He asked with a warm smile on his face.

You gave him the packets of hair and politely replied. "Just the usual, single braid extentions please." Best jeanist nodded and walked over to his schedule, "well good news for you, I've got a few slots in today so we can start your hair straight away. It'll be £80." He told you, pulling out the packets and beginning to comb out the hair.

Shigaraki came forward and pulled out a few bank notes to give to the hair stylist. "Ouu you got a boyfriend that pays for hair y/n? Lucky you." He chuckled and took the money from Shigaraki to put in the register.

"Hey Azula! Come comb out this hair for me please!"

(A/n: you know I had to add a few iconic people to this story. Azula is a bad bitch after all 😌)

Azula was your age and worked at the salon during her free time, but she usually worked at a salon called Ba Sing Se, where she installed wigs. Mina was her frequent customer, she even considered herself your friends' 'Personal Stylist' since Mina refused to let anyone else install her wigs. "Hi y/n, you getting your hair done today?" She asked as her brown eyes watched as Tsunagu brushed out the hair.

"Yeah, just the usual." She nodded and waved at Tomura behind you, he gave her a weak wave back with a straight face. "Alright, I'll be sure to hook you up with the finest shit. Also call your friend Mina for me, we just got a few new wigs delivered the other day."

Best Jeanist gave the hair and brush to Azula and walked you over to the chair. "Is your hair already washed?" He asked as he took the hair hand out and brushed your hair out. "Yeah, My friend washed it for me yesterday."

"Good cause I would've charged you extra." He blew out your hair and began to part it at the back. "You sure you don't wanna go Tomura? It's gonna take a really long time."

He sat on one of the chairs and scrolled through his phone. "It's okay beautiful, I'll wait." He smiled and went back to his phone. Best jeanist looked at you through the mirror and gave you a raised eyebrow before going back to perfectly parting your hair.

~

A couple hours later, best jeanist finally finished your hair. Tomura stayed there in the chair the whole time and watched as you became slowly more stunning to him.

A few girls occasionally popped into the salon and tried flirting with Shigaraki, but he shut them down quickly and told them he had a girlfriend so they should get the fuck out his face. Best Jeanist and Azula applauded him every time.

"Alright y/n, it's finally finished." He told you as he applied the moose to your hair and placed the durag on. He then boiled some hot water to dip the ends in.

You got up from the chair and took your bag that was placed next to Tomura, he looked up and gave you a lustful glare. "You look so beautiful n/n."

"Why thank you Shig." You pressed on his chest before going back to Azula so she could dip your ends in hot water. "You're a very lucky girl y/n." She whispered into your ear.

"I know." You smirked as she pulled the ends out and squeezed majority of the water from them with a towel.

"Well it's all done, you're free to go" she dried the ends with a towel and picked up the leftover water bowl. You thanked Azula and went to thank best Jeanist before walking out of the store with Shigaraki.

~

"You getting your nails done now?" He slung his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his chest. "There's a store down the road." You told him as he played with the ends of your hair.

There was something that had been stuck on Shigaraki's mind for a while now, he couldn't help himself and had bring it up. "Oh by the way, what did you and Kiego Speak about?"

"Oh nothing much, he just apologised for everything with Malika the other day." You responded. It wasn't exactly a lie, but you didn't tell him entirely what you and Kiego conversed in. However, you could tell by the facial expressions that he wasn't entirely satisfied with your answer.

"Oh, well it doesn't take that long for someone to apologise." He softly scoffed, removing his arm away from your shoulder and walking ahead. Confused about his sudden behaviour, you caught up and called out for him. "Is there a problem?"

He looked over his shoulder and closed his eyes as he shook his head. "N-nah, let's just go."

"Are you sure?"

He turned around and came towards you before he began to raise his voice. "Look I told you I'm fine so stop asking me shit. Let's just go and get your nails done okay? Fuck!" He walked away from you and entered the Nail shop, leaving you outside.

What the fuck was his problem? He wasn't happy about your answer so he just gets mad and yells at you?

Tomura shortly came back after noticing you weren't coming in and pulled you into a hug, forcing you to press your head against his chest by pressing his hand against your head. "I'm sorry alright, I didn't mean to get mad. Please can we just go inside."

"It's fine." You pulled away from him and made your way into the nail shop, Tomura watched you before he took in a deep breath and followed behind. He knew he fucked up and it was pretty obvious by the tone in your voice he pissed you off with his little outburst. But what the hell could he do?

~

You and Shigaraki didn't speak for the whole entire time of you getting your nails done, you got pink tipped coffin acrylic's and painted your toe nails white. Tomura gave you a smile every once in a while but went back to his phone as soon as you locked eyes with you.

While your toes were being done, you were texting Cesar and Rody on the small group chat.

The Shiketsu University fools + n/n😋😖
—————————————-—————-

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Yo n/n and CJ...

How tf do I conclude my essay???

𝗠𝗲
Well you just conclude it.

A small overview or something.

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
What n/n said.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
You guys aren't much help 😐

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Well wtf do you want me to say???

𝗠𝗲
Didn't you get like all A's at A-level?

How tf can you not write an essay conclusion...

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
I just got lucky ig

And you guys are no help so imma go on YouTube and look at some shit

Later 🙂

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Welp imma go too, I've got a gig I need to prepare for.

Uni starts in a few days. You ready y/n?

𝗠𝗲
Yeah I've got my essays written so there's not much for me to be worried about?

Wbu?

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Well I'm not gonna be there for the first week, I'm still in cali. Gotta get that bread ygm?

𝗠𝗲
Ofc you are Cesar 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Absolute jokeman.

But I respect the ting innit 😌

Go get that bread g, you still owe me gas money.

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Gas money my fucking ass. You know the amount of times you've used my car and wasted all my gas you should be owing me...

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Hey not all of us can afford TFL. It's a scam I'm telling you.

𝗠𝗲
Buy a car then...

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
You gonna buy it for me ??? 🥺🥺🥺

Then we can spend a lil time together you feel me boo ❤️😋

𝗠𝗲
I'd rather do heroin.

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Damn. I know that hit you deep Rody 😂😂

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
We move. Gotta keep shooting my shot innit 😐

————————————————————————————————-

You came off the group chat when you noticed you received another message, to no one's surprise it was Malika...on her burner phone.

You sighed before going onto the chat, wondering what trouble she got her ass into this time.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
——————————————-

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
Ayo.

Mum and The insomniac are asking when you gonna bring Tomugachi around.

𝗠𝗲
I don't know 🤷🏽‍♀️

And what did your ass do this time to get your phone taken...

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
Shota caught me sneaking out to go to that party my classmate Kendo was hosting.

Smh.

𝗠𝗲
Shit den. Sorry you didn't get to go.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
Oh I went.

He saw me so I ran away, when I tell you I became a Mf trackstar

Eri called an Uber for me so I ended up going.

Then my annoying ass father waited out on the front porch until I came back, so yeah. I'm sort of grounded.

𝗠𝗲
You are the craziest bitch I know...

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
Ain't Mina yo friend?

She's worse than me.

𝗠𝗲
True.

But to answer your question, I don't know.

I'll ask him later. We just got into a little quarrel.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
You lot are wild.

This is why I'm staying single, relationships are stress LMFAOOO

𝗠𝗲
You forgot to mention that Shota would be on that niggas case.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
And he won't be on yours? I can't wait to see Tambourine's face when he meets dad.

Nigga is gonna be scared shitless LOOL

You better dress him up like he's a business man.

None of that Nike tech fleece shit, Shota's gonna think he's another Kiego.

𝗠𝗲
Girl I will don't you worry.

And speaking of Kiego, I spoke to him earlier.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
What'd he say?

𝗠𝗲
I'll call you later to explain.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿🤦🏾‍♀️
You betta.

————————————————————————————————-

"Yo n/n, I'm so sorry but I've gotta go and handle something." He explained as he stood up and took out his wallet. "That's fine, I'll take the bus back."

He shook his head and pulled out five £20 notes. "Here, you should be able to get a cab back to your house." He then pulled out another three £20 notes and gave them to the lady doing your toes. "The nails and toes yeah."

The lady nodded and Shigaraki leaned over to give you a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry about today, I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll call you later okay beautiful?"

"Yeah, see you later." You gave him a forced smile and waved before he ran out the shop, you were kind of pissed off he had to leave all of a sudden but by the look on his face you knew it had to be something really important.

Hopefully, whatever he was going to do wasn't anything that was gonna put him in any danger or get him arrested. He was too smart for any of that.

Once the lady finished on your feet, you called yourself a cab from the store. You hadn't been in one of these for a while so it was sort of weird to be in the backseat of a random strangers car, but it's not like there was any other way for you to get home.

As you were sitting in the car listening to Oblivion by Jhene Aiko, you couldn't stop thinking about the way Tomura was in such a rush to get out of the nail shop, why was he in such a hurry...

~

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟔:𝟓𝟖𝐩𝐦

Tomura quickly changed his clothes to a black Nike puffer jacket, black creased air forces and black jogging bottoms. He then parked his car on another street before jumping out and running to to the location he was given.

It turns out that Spinner found the guy that has owed them money for the last 3 months and they were going to teach him a little lesson on not do fuck with them, the guy's name was Aki, he often brought product from the two males, one day he was given some product to sell and never came back with the agreed split of the profit. "Ayo where the fuck have you been Shigz?"

"I was with my girl Spinner." Shigaraki sighed before leaning down to where his friend was, spinner had on a plain black tracksuit  with a dark blue ski mask. The target was alone inside a corner shop in Kamino, not too far from y/n's old sixth form.

Spinner huffed and rolled his eyes at Tomura, one thing about spinner is that he was never late for things and was always on time for people and their events, so he expected others to do the same. "Okay but you're three minutes late. You can't be late for shit like this man."

"Well I'm fucking here now alright. Anyway give me that." Tomura took the black balaclava from Spinners hand and put it on his face. His friend then attempted it pull out a large zombie knife but Shigaraki stopped him.

"No weapons g, it's not worth it. Plus I don't want to get nicked."

"Well the guy owes us three hundred bills, I don't give a fuck. I just want my money." The pink haired male gritted his teeth. Tomura rolled his eyes and used his gloved hands to push the knife downwards.

"Nah I don't care. No fucking weapons spinner." Spinner paused for a moment before sucking his teeth and placing the blade back into the casing. They both waited a few minutes before they spotted their target leaving the shop and walking across the street.

Shigaraki fixed his gloves one last time and was now ready to go. "Don't kill him remember, we just want our money." He whispered before double knotting his shoe laces so they wouldn't become undone when he was running.

"Please, your fists are enough to put him on a T-shirt Shigz. You should be the one to watch yourself." Shigaraki chuckled and slapped his friend in the back of the head.

Just then, the guy walked out of the shop with two bags with chicken boxes. Spinner pulled his mask all the way down and patted his ruby eyed friend on the back. "Alright, you ready Shigz?"

Tomura would've hated to imagine what you would've thought if you ever heard about this. He didn't want you to know about this side of him, but he had to keep reminding himself that he wouldn't have been doing this if he didn't need to, this was about money. He couldn't let that shit go this easily.

"Yo Shigz?" Spinner repeated louder, interrupting Tomura from his current thoughts. The blue haired male nodded his head and stood up from behind the random car.

"Yeah, let's go."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————

Authors note: Sorry for disappearing everyone, my ass has just been so tired lately. This is a little chapter for you guys but I might have to change the weekly update thing cause I really don't think I'll have enough time for that now.

I've got no announcements or anything so yep nothing really else to say apart from I hope you guys enjoyed the story. We're currently to close to hitting 10k reads and I just wanna say I appreciate you guys a lot, especially those funny ass comments you lot leave they make my day.

But yeah see you lot in the next chapter...

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞...

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

905K 22.7K 60
โ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด--๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ? โž My Hero Academia one-shots
344K 10.3K 30
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
3.3K 222 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
62K 2.3K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚