bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

PJACLIEBE tarafından

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... Daha Fazla

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Just a normal boy

1.5K 88 3
PJACLIEBE tarafından

Satisfied, Harry put his quill to one side. He reread his letter to Lucius and then put it in the envelope that he put his seal on.
"I always feel like I'm living in the deepest Middle Ages. But it's fun, ”he told his owl and beast.
"Where's Oskar?" He wanted to know.
Hedwig pointed to the boy's bedside table with her beak. .Among other things, there was a group photo of him and his friends. Next to it was a picture of his parents dancing and one of his second parents. Severus and Sirius were their wedding photo.
.the owl hopped over to the pictures and pecked at the group photo.
"He's with Draco again?"
Hedwig nodded.
“Hm, he should probably sit for him as a model. Draco also wants to bewitch a toy kite. .until now it has never worked out as it should. But since I gave him the book for Christmas, he's been making progress. "

"Hey Harry, who are you talking to?" Neville wanted to know.
"With Hedwig and Beast," he said.
"Oh I see. .excuse you two, I didn't see you at all. "
A friendly sound came from the owl and the book.
"How could you, when you totally disappear behind your plants," laughed Harry.
Neville smiled too. .the boy loved plants as much as Harry loved animals, Hermione's books, Ron Quidditch or Draco his dragons.
“Again, thanks for the present. Knofensa is great. "
"Um, bellsprout?" Harry asked, puzzled.
."Well, Dean told me about the Pokemon that exist in the Muggle world."
"For real?"
"Actually, he talked to Hagrid about it after he showed us his toads."
“Please don't remember them. .I like animals very much, but you never know where you are with them. Besides, the dangerous end isn't in the front but in the back, ”Harry grumbled.
“I know I'm not thrilled with his cuddly animals either. .but Dean speculated with Hagrid about whether it would be possible to create Pokemon. "
Now Harry was getting curious. A glow came in his eyes that Neville wished he had shut up.
"And?" Asked the green-eyed man.
."Um, are you sure Hagrid of all people should take care of the creation, even if it is possible? I only remember Norbert. "
"Norberta, she turned out to be a female," Harry giggled.
.“Oh, well, that probably explains why she bit Ron. He called her a boy. At least that's what he said, "smirked Neville.
.they both remembered Buckbeak biting Hagrid's bum because he was offended by him.

“It would probably be really bad. Hagrid would primarily specialize in dragons. .and from what I've heard, they're hard to control in-game too. Or train, as it says there, ”Harry mused.
“Explains why our half-giant is so excited about it. .In any case, Dean said my spring plant would look like this Knofensa, he even showed me a picture. From these trading cards. I thought the name fits. "
Again, Harry agreed with the boy. .she really looked very much like this Pokemon.
"Hopefully she's just as good-natured," the boy mused.
Neville nodded eagerly.
"Is it, if you want I can tell you more about it and my other plants."
.Harry was about to say something when an idea crept into him.
“Would you also tell our friends about it? I mean our whole year. "
"Because of the ZAGs?"
"It would be great, nobody knows as much about plants as you do. .even Professor Sprout says that. "
Neville could see that Harry was hooked on his idea. And he didn't mind that much himself now.
“Good, but only with the Veela sisters. .I don't want Umbridge to put any obstacles in our way. She is still against all kinds of gatherings. And unfortunately she's still here on behalf of the ministry. .We have the Minister of Education at the school, that should be enough, ”Neville grumbled.
“Which in itself is nonsense. What is she thinking of what we would do at such a meeting? "
"No idea. .do you still listen to the woman? "
“Even Binns gets more attention from me than the pink woman. Although it has already improved, ”the boy had to admit.
."It would hardly have got worse," was all Neville had to say.

After Neville had finished with his plants, he went back to the common room to inform the other ZAG students about the study group.
.Harry was watching Beast in the meantime. The book tickled one of Neville's plants with his tongue. The herb made chuckling noises and seemed to be sticking out towards the tongue.
."I still find the magical world fascinating every day," he said to no one in particular.
The Gryffindor let his gaze wander and then paused over his dessert.
Here was the picture Luna had painted of Lucius. .the green-eyed man had put the same ritual charm on it as the house-elves had put on Mr. Malfoy's Christmas tree.
Of course, he could have used a simple illusion spell. But there was a risk that someone would crack it. .Illusion spells had the disadvantage of arousing people's curiosity. That was a side effect that no one has yet been able to fix. That is why these spells were seen through so quickly.
.if you stood in front of a blank wall and wanted to know from one day to the next what its secret was, then everyone knew immediately which spell had been used.
.besides, Harry would have found it idiotic to hide the picture from people who knew about his feelings for the blonde. So this little ritual was spot on.
.it also had another advantage, Harry was immediately informed who of his friends had seen through him by now.
As before, Harry couldn't get enough of the man's painted face.
.“Luna should be an artist. Well, actually it already is. She should think of an exhibition, ”he muttered.

At some point Harry got up, gathered his things and went into the bathroom.
.Before he stood in the shower, however, he cast a silence spell, just to be on the safe side. He could do without embarrassing questions and stupid sayings from his friends.
.slowly he soaped his hair first and then his body under the hot jet. Whereby he was getting slower and slower.
The young man caressed himself more than washed himself. .his hands slid over his torso and came to rest against his chest. With one hand he stimulated his nipples, with the other he continued to slide down.
He ran over his firm stomach until he felt his pubic hair.
.here he paused for a moment.
'I wish it were his hands.'
At this thought he pinched his nipple and had to suppress a moan first. The other hand moved on to his already awakening excitement.
.'I'm a healthy boy with normal desires, everyone does that,' he recalled.

At first Harry had been embarrassed to let himself go like this.
Well, actually he was embarrassed about his first wet dream two years ago. .luckily he was a wizard and was able to remove the traces quickly. Otherwise he would not have been able to look a house-elf in the eye.
From the faces of his friends, he had recognized that they were no different either. .Then when Dean wondered out loud how Muggle boys did it when they went to boarding school, everyone broke into embarrassed laughter.
The curtains on the beds had been closed on each of them since the third year. .Silence spells were also spoken about it very often. As an alibi, of course, everyone stated that they neither wanted to hear the others snore nor wanted to prevent themselves from being heard.
Did girls have these problems too? .well, the one with the traitorous traces definitely fell away with them, but the other one? Did you have erotic dreams too?
.once the boys had talked about it, they all turned fiery red, but not because they would have been embarrassed. They just had very vivid imaginations.
Back then, Harry had also had a girl in mind. .cho Chang. Even if the sentence sounded very stupid, it was the first time he had masturbated to her. That had changed in the meantime.

Harry had now reached his destination. He gently stroked the entire length and spread the first drops of pleasure.
.he looked down at himself.
'Is he small or big? I never paid any attention to the others in the locker room. But I would like to know. What do I do when he's tiny compared to others? ’The boy asked himself curiously.
.'With all bettors, why do boys and men always want to know whether they are properly equipped? We hardly differ from muggles or magical beings. Ha! Found another common ground. '
.Harry smiled at the thought.
He paused briefly to imagine this scenario at an international conference.

"Good day, gentlemen. .Before we get into our species equality session, I would ask you all to pull your pants down so we can compare our sizes. Don't be embarrassed, show what you have got. .how else should we know whether we can take our counterpart seriously? So, please switch everyone to manual operation. "
"And what should we women do?"
"Um, compare your bust size with each other."

.Harry almost lost his balance on the slippery floor laughing.
Merlin, how did he get such thoughts? .probably it was because he was still a little embarrassed to imagine that Lucius Malfoy would now stand behind him and touch him.
Harry pinched his nipple again. .meanwhile the boy didn't even know whether it was a punishment or another stimulus. In the beginning he had brought himself to his senses with this pain, but since recently it has only turned him on.
'Hopefully it won't get out of hand.'
.tenderly he ran over his member again. Harry closed his eyes to surrender even more to his imagination.

Long, supple fingers wrapped themselves around his hardness, a second hand stroked his chest.
'Let yourself go, Harry. .I'll show you how to enjoy. "
With these words, the blonde's talented fingers continued to pamper him. The wet long hair brushed Harry's body and caressed him gently.
'Lucius, please!'
'What do you want, little one?'
.'Let me come,' pleaded the young man.
'No, not yet, I want to watch you for a while longer. Nestle into my touch, ’instructed the older man.
Harry bit his lip.
.'Stop it, I've already told you not to be ashamed of your feelings. Let them out. ’
'But then I'll get loud,' Harry warned the man.
'Then get loud. I don't mind, just don't be ashamed. "
'Ahhhhh!' .

"Yes, that's fine," Lucius whispered, clutching Harry's cock tighter.
'Please, faster,' the teenager begged.
'Can you take it?'
'Yes', it came panting.
The green-eyed man was only wax in Lucius' hands, and he kneaded him very skillfully. .made it into a wonderful sculpture that only existed for its creator.
Harry clutched the tile wall convulsively so as not to fall over. He felt the gentle kisses that Lucius distributed on his neck. .besides, he felt the hardness of the blonde on his bum and pressed himself against it longingly.
'Impatient little lion,' Lucius smiled darkly.
'I won't be able to take it any longer soon,' Harry informed the man.
.'Well, come on then, let your feelings run free. Don't worry, nobody can hear us, you can let yourself go. "
.and Harry did that too, with a loud scream and the name of his patron on his lips, he poured himself into his slender hand.

.when he opened his eyes again, Harry realized once again that it was only his own hand that he had come into.
Frustrated and with red cheeks, he washed himself thoroughly again and then got out of the cabin. The spell was quickly released. .then he dried himself off, dressed, and brushed his teeth.
Ready for bed he went back into the room where the other boys are getting ready for the night.
"And, all the hot water used up again," Seamus wanted to know.
."That's not possible in this castle," Harry mutinized.
"I trust you to do everything," smiled the Irishman.
Harry just grumbled something to himself.

.“I have something here for you, it flew through the window earlier and landed right in Hermione's hair. Fortunately he kept his fire with him. "
With the words Ron handed Oskar to his friend.
"Thanks, did he get caught?"
.“What you can rely on. Mine first got a screaming fit and then she scolded. Your dragon tried to break free from its hair prison by force. "
"Ouch," Harry commented.
."Hermione said that too," came from Dean.
"You have to be careful, little one," Harry asked the toy.
The dragon bowed its head ruefully. But was immediately stroked by his master.

The green-eyed man put Oskar on his bedside table, where the little one could talk to Beast. Or whatever they did.
"Hedwig, would you please deliver this letter to Mr. Malfoy?"
The owl was just waiting for the job. .she happily stretched out her leg to let the post be tied up.
“You are a great confidante. Thanks very much."
Once again there was a lot of cuddling, then the owl lady got up and set off.
Harry lay down in bed and hoped that he wouldn't have any more hot dreams that night. While they were fun, they were also frustrating. Precisely because the object of his desire would no longer be there when he woke up.
Besides, it was school tomorrow, so he had to concentrate on other things than a hot politician.
With these thoughts the boy soon fell asleep .

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.6K 480 14
this was the story of girl y/n was now solded to the mafia king who was firstly not rude towards y/n but because of y/n hateful words he became Cole...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
19.6K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...