Soft and Gay - Cadnis Oneshots

De julez_20

The title describes it pretty well actually. Cadnis Content because we can't get enough of it😁 Mai multe

I messed up...
You're Alive
What I've Been Looking For (1)
What I've Been Looking For (2)
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
Disney Magic
Dead by Daylight (1)
Dead by Daylight (2)
Please tell me I'm not dreaming
You're definitely not dreaming
Cady Help.
Will you read something to me?
Little Notes & Love Letters
A Very Cadnis Halloween
That didn't go as planned (1)
That didn't go as planned (2)
That didn't go as planned (3)
7350 miles away
I'm Pregnant (+ bonus story)
Something to make you feel better
Dead by Daylight (3)
Dead by Daylight (4)
Dead by Daylight (5)
You've Got a Match! (1)
You've Got a Match! (2)
You've Got a Match! (3)
7350 miles away (reprise) + Bonus story
A Very Cadnis Christmas
Mean Girls.
Does this girl work out? She must.
You Make Me Happy
12am
I'm Here
I Was Sleeping.
Do You Wanna stay Over for Dinner? +Bonus Story
It's Gonna Be Okay
I'm Coming Home
I'm Coming Home (Reprise)
7 Years
Other Plans + Bonus Story
Don't die on me... (1)
Don't die on me... (2)
One Call Away
Bonus Stories Because I'm stuck.
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Starting Over (aka procrastination #4)
Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World?
Treat You Better (1)
Treat You Better (2)
Treat You Better (3)
Treat You Better (4)
Treat You Better (5)
Treat You Better (Reprise)
Shameless Self Promo.
Teacher's Special Favor
Hey Friends
We're dead! We're dead, we're dead, we're dead!
The Time of My Life
A Spiritual Promise
Worst Christmas Ever (But You Made It a Little Better)
And The Winner Is... (What Happened At The Academy Awards 1)
The Sun Vanished (redone)
Until Next Time, Bye ♥️

Halloween

131 3 22
De julez_20

Hi hi hi my dear friends. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Who had a good mental health day on Friday and Saturday? That's right, me. Did I use those two days for writing? Yep. Was I anxious that I wouldn't have anything for Halloween this year? Absolutely. 

But here you have it. 2 halloween themed stories. Enjoy!

You're My Sweetheart

If someone would've told Janis how boring the afterlife could be, she would've kindly declined to ever get there.

Now... it had its certain perks. Like getting your young adult appearance back, being able to play with the old family dog, to wander around her favorite places without being noticed, scaring the shit out of people who are now living in her old house... but after 4 years, the loneliness was finally getting to her.

She missed her family, her friends and the love of her life. 

You see, there were 3 rules in the afterlife:

1. You can only choose one person to spend it with and this person has to choose you too (This rule did not apply to pets. You'll reunite with them as soon as you're dead)

2. You'll never know when a loved one dies or if they chose you

3. You're not allowed to look for the loved one you chose, checking if they're still somewhere, alive.

Stupid rules if you'd ask Janis.

Now you're probably asking yourself: Who did she choose?

Well it was pretty easy. She chose the one woman she promised to be with until she took her last breath and whatever came after that. Cady. But Cady wasn't with her yet. And some days she lost hope that she ever would be. They had a wonderful life together. It was their own little fairytale and perfectly imperfect but she still doubted herself. Maybe Cady wanted something else for her afterlife than scaring kids and running around the graveyard with their dog. What if she moved on and found someone else? Someone better...

But she had to hold onto the tiny bit of hope that was still left. There were so many things she would love to do with her. Like haunting a library with her at night, reading all the books they never got to read, holding her close like she always did. Going to places they never got to see - turns out being dead makes traveling a whole lot easier - or revisiting the ones they loved the most. She wanted to dance with her to their song again, hold her close while humming the melody.

She just wanted her.

Now it was the fourth Halloween without Cady and Janis was laying on her grave with Andy right next to her, happily chewing on his toy. It was dark, only the full moon and the bright stars were illuminating the foggy night, making the graveyard almost look peaceful. The way it's supposed to be.

Scaring kids got boring after just a few hours and the fairs weren't as fun anymore, especially alone. As a ghost. So she was laying there, listening to the music coming from the speaker some teenagers brought, running around the graveyard, seriously trying to play with an ouija board. As if anyone would be interested into their questions.

"Does my crush really like me?" Who did they think ghosts are? God?

Straights, man...

Cady would've probably been the only one who tried to help, encouraging him to ask his crush out. She smiled at the thought. How much she wished she was with her.

She laid in silence for a while, wondering if Cady somewhere currently did the same, until Andy stood up wagging his tail happily, barking into the direction of her tombstone. Something was moving.

So much for peaceful.

She sat up, trying her best to calm Andy down but he took a run into the direction the noises came from, still barking and wagging his tail. She stood up with a groan calling out for him until she stopped in her tracks. Right in front of the other side of her stone was a woman crouching down to pet Andy, greeting him with just as much enthusiasm as him.

She had long, red, curly hair, she was small but not too small, thin but not too thin, and two big beautiful blue eyes were looking up at her. She had freckles all over her cheeks and nose and a beautiful loving smile.

Cady. Her wife was right in front of her. Beautiful as ever.

Janis was still frozen in shock, like this was all a fever dream until Cady stepped forward, pulling her into a hug. The moment the smell of lavender and books hit her was when she realized that this was real. And ironically enough she felt more alive than she ever did.

"You're here." She whispered, tightening her grip around her waist as the first tears started to fall.

"Where else would I be?" Cady laughed through her tears, pulling away the tiniest bit to rest her forehead against Janis'. "You're my person."

Janis just grinned and leaned in for their first kiss in what felt like many, many lifetimes... and it was even better than every memory she had. Every other kiss suddenly felt meaningless. The only thing that mattered was them, right there, at that moment. The feeling of Cadys soft lips pressed against hers, the feeling of her skin beneath her fingertips and even her long eyelashes gently tickling her skin. The teens just a few feet away were long forgotten until, suddenly, 'Ho Hey' by The Lumineers started playing. Their song.

"You got to be kidding me." Janis muttered as they pulled away, coaxing a little giggle out of Cady.

 "A little too much?"

"Who listens to this song while being at a graveyard?!" But then Janis smiled and said, "But since this is our song I have to ask... Would you like to dance with me?"

Cady nodded and Janis twirled her back into her arms. Her blue eyes glistened in the moonlight and a loving smile spread across her face as she got lost into Janis. Their movement was controlled by the rhythm and all the beautiful scenery around them dissolved into nothing. It was just them, alone, on Janis favourite night of the year. The refrain started once more and Janis gently, quietly, sang along.

'I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart.'

Cady's smile grew wider and she let Janis draw her close to her chest, wrapping her arms tighter around her neck. 

They were at peace and eventually Cady brought her lips to Janis ear whispering, "I love you so much."

"I love you too little peanut. So much."

As the song ended Janis brought her hands to Cadys face, cupping her cheeks, and leaned in for a slow and soft kiss. Her thumbs gently brushed over her cheekbones and Cady's hands found their place on Janis hips.

"So." Cady murmured against her lips before pulling away. "Any special plans for our afterlife?"

"Oh you have no Idea."

The Man in the Elevator

It was the night of Halloween when Janis finally left her art studio, to go back home. 

She was exhausted and just all too happy to see Cady again watching all the Halloween themed movies, while stealing the leftovers of Amelias trick or treating tour.

She pushed the elevator button as her phone vibrated in her pocket. A message from Cady.

Peanut ♥️: "Damian came over. I'm picking you up."

Janis smiled. Correction. It would be her stealing candy from Amelia, popcorn from Damian, and a few kisses from her wife before heading home.

Spacealien: "How long do you need?"

Peanut ♥️: "I'm already here <3"

Sweet Cady. Always one step ahead. Janis couldn't lie, taking the train at this time of night always scared her so she was quite thankful that Damian decided to join them.

She pocketed her phone as the elevator doors opened with a *ping*. She was about to step in when she saw a man, facing the corner of the elevator, with his head bent down. He was wearing old, ripped clothes and a black trench coat, which for some reason looked new. like he stole it from someone. His breaths were heavy, she could hear them from where she was standing.

Nope. She thought, taking a few steps back. She's seen enough horror movies to know that going in would be a bad idea.

A couple rushed past her going into the elevator holding the door open for her. They didn't seem bothered by him at all, but they looked at her questioningly as her body refused to move.

"Are you coming or what?" The man said, clearly annoyed by her.

"Thanks I'll- I'll take the next." They both shrugged and stepped back in, still not acknowledging the overly creepy man standing right behind them.

She texted Cady telling her she's currently waiting for the elevator when the next one already arrived with another *ping* and to her relief it was empty. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and stepped in, pushing the button for the first floor. Her mind wandered off to Cady again who's currently waiting for her in the parking lot, excitement grew inside her and a big smile crossed her face... until she could've sworn that she saw something in the reflection of the metal door.

Nope. Nope nope nope. You're going crazy.

Her heart started to pick up pace as she slowly turned to check. There he was behind her, facing the corner with his head bent down again. His breaths heavy with an abnormal pattern. Up close she saw the blood on his hands and cheek, dripping down slowly.

She turned around with a gasp, facing the door again and looked up. The display showed they were on the 15th floor. 14 more to go. 14 more to escape her personal nightmare.

14

It felt like someone was squeezing and squishing her heart, as it pounded loudly in her chest

13

She was surprised that he couldn't hear it. Her ears were ringing as she was holding her breath.

12

Her lip started trembling and her lungs started aching by the lack of oxygen. Maybe he wouldn't notice her if she'd hold her breath the whole time.

11

tears started falling as the man slowly turned around. Her lungs were on fire. She needed air.

10

She gasped for air as she couldn't hold it in anymore. She tried to even her breath out but failed.

9

This isn't real. She tried to tell herself as the men slowly came closer to her. This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real.

8

She could feel his breath on her neck and it felt just like winter came to quickly, sending a cold shiver down her spine. This isn't real.

7

She was certain that she was going to die. She'd never see her family again, she'd never get to see Amelias first day of school, never see her graduate, she'd never get to grow old with Cady.

6

He was coming closer. His breath feeling like a gusting wind against her neck. She didn't hear any footsteps though. Like he was floating just above the floor.

5

She took a step forward, almost pressing herself against the wall, the metal feeling cool against her hot skin.

4

His hand was on her shoulder now. Gently brushing circles with his thumb just over her collarbone.

3

She held back a scream. It felt like he was touching her soul. Staining it with the blood on his hand.

2

She looked at the display again, letting out a sob. She was praying to god. Praying for forgiveness, mercy and protection.

1

She let out another loud sob as she felt his lips close to her ear whispering in a low, raspy voice, "You're next."

G

She ran. Freeing herself from his grip, running out of the building without looking back. The cool autumn wind hit her tear stained face as she ran to the parking lot scanning it, searching for Cady's car.

As soon as it came into view, her beautiful wife standing right beside it, tapping away on her phone she picked up speed like her life was depending on it. Well, it kind of was as far as she knew, but soon enough she found herself in her wife's arms. Cady groaned at the sudden, rough impact but returned it quickly as she heard Janis muffled sobs. The taller woman's face was buried into the crook of her neck and her arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. She was shaking, mumbling something incoherent followed by a 'I love you'.

"I love you too, honey. But what in the world happened to you?"

Janis started sobbing again crying as she felt the fear slowly fading with every circle Cady drew onto her back and every stroke she made through her hair.

Soon she calmed down enough to speak and she tried to explain herself.

"I don't even know if this was real back there... Either way you'll think I'm crazy."

"Real or not I don't care and no I would never." Cady pressed a short kiss onto Janis lips. "I mean I'm the one who thought that vine was referring to the plant, remember?"

That coaxed a little laugh out of Janis. But still she wasn't ready to talk about what happened back in the building "Can we talk about this later? I need hugs and Disney movies now."

"No horror?" Cady asked with a confused look on her face as she went to the other side of the car.

"Oh fuck no."

Janis looked back at the building and there he was staring back at her waving with a knife in his hand.

"Caddie do you see that?" She asked, shakily pointing into his direction.

"See what?" She was following Janis gaze but just continued to be more and more confused at this point.

"The man?"

"Janis, love. There is no one..." She said concerned as Janis started shaking again. She felt her girlfriends hand gently taking hers brushing soothing circles over her skin again.

"Let me take you home. We'll just go to bed and watch Bed knobs and Broomsticks, okay?"

Janis just nodded, trying her best to give Cady a smile, but her focus stayed on the mysterious man until he was out of sight, hoping she'd never see him again. 

And this is it. I hope you're having a great Halloween and do something cool to celebrate the day. Please celebrate a little for me too because I currently can't xD.

Anyways I hope you liked it, I hope you have an amazing day and until next time, bye.♥️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.1K 355 33
read the title, pretty self explanatory. suggestions welcomed!
1K 39 12
Exactly what the title says. I don't have time for twenty-five, so here we are, doing 12 days. This is set in one-shots, so you may see some of my OC...
195K 10.6K 24
"I'm sorry..." (trigger warning)
19.3K 322 61
[REQUESTS OPEN] basically exactly as it sounds. fluffy oneshots of cadnis, with a few bonus relationships/characters for flavor. it gets better as yo...