𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃| 𝐂𝐡𝐮...

By stxrships101

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱...
A/N: Changing the name of my book
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
Chapter 17- Sluts and Cigarette Butts
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝟐𝟐-𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞
Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒-𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕-𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑- 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕- 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖-𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗- 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

3.8K 64 0
By stxrships101

Warnings: Manipulation, Blackmail, Mature Language, Lying, Mentions of "Cheating", Drug Abuse/ Mentions of, Injury, Sexual References/ Making out, The use of daddy (cringey to some but to me it fits them)!

Another unedited chapter!

❝𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫..❞

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜?

𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛? 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧? 𝙊𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧? 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧? 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙀𝙎, 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙; 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩? 𝙭𝙤 𝙭𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡...

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 off the bar, Chuck Bass may get to Natey Archibald and if he does he's roadkill. All throughout the Christmas holidays Bass tormented me, whilst I tried to enjoy my time with daddy and Roman-- he was snapping shots with Nate abroad.

𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨--𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙, 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚...

Blair and I were swaying side to side as we drank our drinks, "I cannot believe you didn't tell me of this sooner!" Blair smirked. "Please, hooking up with the captain of the football team with Serena was simple, getting the key was simpler." I told her downing my drink. "Woah slow down! Anyone would think you're hiding something." B giggled but before I could say anything a pair of arms swivelled me around and I squealed.

"Natey!" I gasped shocked. "On that note I'm off to find Anthony, he's got the doobies, I'll get you both one- lovebirds. He's better than Chuck Bass." Blair whispered the last part to me before swimming away. "Why have you been avoiding me? I thought our night was special yanno." He asked me softly. "Avoiding you? Whatever do you mean?" I wondered feeling his hands on my hips and his breath closer to my ear.

I've been like an animal honestly, do you know how hard it is to resist Nathaniel Archibald when he's so... manly. I've had to lock my door so many times and use my imagination its insane. "Ever since I got back from Monaco you've been..." He trailed off kissing the nape of my neck. "Mmm?" I mumbled. "You're not returning my calls or my texts, I've barely seen you." Nate husked softly as I breathed out, I wanted to scream out "It's Chuck's fault, he's blackmailing me and I wanna take you in this pool."

But no that's not what a lady does, although a lady wouldn't sleep with Chuck Bass then get three tests for numerous STDs after- I'm not kidding. "Really I do not recall." I replied casually, where's S anyway she'd help me out, Blair's too busy "handling" Anthony. They've got a weird relationship at the moment. "Well do you recall the night at the debutante ball?" Nate teased kissing my jaw and spun me around.

"Natey what are you doing?" I asked. "This." He smiled passionately kissing me, "Oh do I remember." I mumbled kissing him back and out of the corner of my eyes seeing Chuck wavering his phone too me, "Does he want to see this?" He mouthed with a sly smirk as I stopped the kiss. "Nice chat." I smiled getting out of the pool, wrapping a towel around me and grabbing a joint-- Do I hate drugs, only when I fall into my old patterns.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 joint and stormed up to Chuck who was chatting up some whore as he lounged smugly on a lifeguard chair. "Enough with the blackmail. Haven't you done enough? I can't avoid Nate forever." I told him taking a hit then yanking on his whistle. "Excuse me." He seductively told the girl who walked off, as he took his sunglasses off.

"I didn't say forever, just until the sight of the two of you together doesn't turn my stomach. Which is what I thought those magical little things did to yours." Chuck commented glancing at the joint. "I'm changing, and when will that be? Being yourself to yourself can only get so much fun, well in my case at least. How is it being alone?" I retorted taking another puff before passing it to some girl.

"Only time will tell I'm afraid kitten." He stated. "Don't call me that." I scowled. "You liked that, you don't like being daddy's little pet anymore do you?" Chuck taunted as I looked him up and down. "Well can't you put whatever feelings you think you have aside?" I pleaded. "Yes of course, although that'd mean dear Nathaniel would know of our affair which you don't like talking about because then you'd have to admit what a little slut you are." Chuck smirked as I frowned at him.

"I'd suggest patience and restraint to keep yourself away Waldorf, from Natey at least. No restraint needed around me... Except the ones I provide." He teased as I scoffed, "Haven't you got someone else to torture?" I asked him whilst he hopped down from his chair placing his glasses back on. "Probably, but I choose you Waldorf." He grinned sauntering off.

I looked over to see Serena knock the drink out of his hand and smirked walking up to him. "You know what they say about perverts Chuck?" I asked him. "Enlighten me." Chuck smirked spinning around. "That they need a good wash to get rid of the STDs they carry!" Serena and I smirked in unison shoving him into the pool and laughing. "Oh I'm so glad you're here." I smiled to Serena, "Couldn't agree more. And you're pulling off that one piece so well." She complimented as Blair sauntered over.

"Oh did the pretty little rich whore get splashed in the water?" Blair teased as he scowled placing his soaked glasses on the side. "Fuck you Waldorf! One more action like that..." He shouted. "And you'll what? It's not my vest that's soaked." I retorted giggled at him over the edge downing another drink I snatched. "I'll do this." Chuck hissed like a snake to it's prey and yanked on my leg pulling me down into the water as I saw Serena was too busy hugging Dan to help.

"Are you okay A?" Blair wondered. "Just fine, go find whatever boy you're seeking out to use to annoy Tony." I promised as she smiled, "It's my speciality." She grinned blowing me a kiss and walking off.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 you and Chuck?" Nate asked me as he lifted me out of the pool, "My saviour." I beamed whilst Nate grabbed me a drink. "I know that vodka martini's are your favourite when you're feeling irritated." He smiled as I gratefully took it. "There's nothing going on with Chuck and I." I replied softly to him sipping my drink he'd brought me. "So why did you push him into the pool?" Nate curiously wondered as I looked worried.

"Oh honestly Archibald, you stress too much. It's just a little game of who could push each other first, the cold chills me." Chuck smirked as Nate smiled, "Makes sense I guess. I'll be back soon." He smiled walking off. "Lucky I saved you there huh Waldorf?" Chuck grinned, as I scoffed with a roll of my eyes. "I'm leaving." I stated walking off to the bathroom.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 I heard was shouting as I saw some guy unconscious, Nate was helping him- CPR. I just stood there before noticing Chuck hide a key in his pocket, I ran up to him, "Why are they calling the ambulance- there's drugs and alcohol all over." I stated. "Because it's saint Serena, she's not bad anymore remember. I never forget the time you to hooked up...The pictures were perfection." Chuck smirked. "Do you ever stop being an ass? And anyway I feel sorry for her having to maybe be your step sister, although that wouldn't stop you." I scoffed. "You're correct..." He grinned as we heard sirens and Chuck grabbed my arm.

"Come on kitten we gotta go now." Bass spoke as I took his hand, "You'll protect me... Right?" I asked softly. "Always." He smiled as we ran off.

✯✯✯

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 phone someone left behind, we've got plenty of evidence who was at the party." St Judes Headmaster spoke as I put on my innocent face, Nate was seen in a picture with Chuck pulling a silly face, Blair-her minions- and I were clinking glasses, there was a photo of S,B and I posing, the whole group of us posing, me and Tony smoking a joint and then...Chuck dragging me into the pool. "Lucky for you Andrew Collins will be fine. Unlucky for you, we need to hold a person responsible. Ms Queller?" He asked as I turned to Serena.

"Stop looking so guilty, you're making it way too obvious." I stated. "But I am guilty, we're guilty." She whispered back as I smirked, "I'm not guilty, did I tell Collins to get so high he flew into the pole, no. Did I tell you to use the key, no. You really need to learn how to make a straight face S, or it'll bite you on that ass." I hissed to her. "Be quiet!" Blair grumbled at the pair of us.

"Hello, I'm Ms Queller, the new headmistress of Constance. It's unfortunate we had to meet over these circumstances, but I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. I've already talked to your parents- at least those of whom I could reach- and look forward to reading your personal essays.

Ten thousand words, describing on how you came to be on school property after hours using drugs and alcohol, where a fellow student almost died. In other words- what is wrong with you? I will also be conducting one to one interviews until I discover who broke in and initiated the party. That person will be expelled, if no one is identified you'll all face expulsion." Queller threatened, what a bitch.

Now I took the threat more seriously...

✯✯✯

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 how this works." Blair declared as the gang of our closest friends and Dan crowded around the steps. "Look no one talks, no one gets in trouble." Chuck stated as I nodded. "Who did break in anyway?" Nate asked as I rolled my eyes, "Nosey." I commented as Chuck smirked as did Anthony. "I guess we don't have to worry about Nate cracking under pressure." He pointed out. "Yeah come on mate use your brain." Tony laughed smacking him across the head. "So we're all clear? Agreed? Right S?" I asked her. "Agreed." She answered after looking at Dan.

"Look Alex, Blair, I know your sights are set on Yale and Princeton but this...this skull and bones stuff is a bit much don't you think." Dan spoke. "Of course you'd say that you utter fun sponge Daniel." Anthony scoffed rolling his eyes. "Maybe, but it works... Doesn't it Anthony." Blair smiled. "Oh you know it, I never uttered words to them ever again.." He grinned, now I rolled my eyes.

"Get a room or shut the hell up." I groaned to the pair as Chuck and Nate grinned before everyone walked off except Dan and I, before he ran to Serena I had to remind him. "Dan, if your conscience cannot take it, I'll make sure it can." I threatened smirking. "And how could you do that?" He asked as I got in his face giggling.

"I'd start by telling Queller it was you, then you'd be stripped away of any chance to get into an Ivy League. Then, Serena wouldn't want you anymore- because of what you'd done. Then you'd loose any chance of being popular Daniel so I'd keep that mouth of yours shut." I sneered with a scowl. "So it was you..." He trailed off. "It wasn't me, but Dan, I have a lot of money on my hands... I usually spend it on clothes and shoes yet if I grease the right palm you're life can get a hell of a lot shittier." I growled before he walked off to Serena.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙨, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙...

✯✯✯

"𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, I am innocent, except for stupid nights of passion. I did a stupid thing multiple times with someone then did it again with someone else whose my ex and his best friend. You look perplexed." I commented to her. "Lets stick to the point shall we?" She asked. "Whatever you say Ms Queller." I smiled. "I must say I looked at your record, it's fairly clean apart from one little thing. The whole semester you took off school, a year back." She told me.

"Oh, I was being treat for an illness. I assure you I am a student who tries her best a like my sister, Blair." I informed her. "If Constance has two shimmering stars its the Waldorf's, I wouldn't except this to come from either of you." Queller stated. "Oh aren't you sweet." I grinned. "Miss Waldorf, who broke into the pool?" She asked. "As you said before, I am one of Constance shimmering stars. I have no reason to be there." I told her smiling as she looked defeated knowing I would not crack.

✯✯✯

𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 a study party, I was having fruity cocktails with S and B whilst the minions got our textbooks set up. "Why's he here?" I groaned glancing at Chuck. "Well, because... because.. he's friends with Tony and Nate." Serena stumbled over her words. "Please, Chuck doesn't have friends- he has people who tolerate him." Blair scoffed. "Oh by the way I invited Dan." S spoke. "You did what? He doesn't fit in here that donut! Tony's right he is a fun sponge." B frowned. "Do you even know what that is?" I smirked. "No! But I know it's not good thing." She replied.

"Well I think it's a good thing that Dan's coming." I told the girls. "What?" They said in unison, Blair's was more annoyed and Serena's more surprised. "I'd like to make an effort with Dan, I know he's your boyfriend and I should attempt to accept him." I grinned as Serena squealed hugging me and the elevator dinged making her dart over to Dan. "That was the fakest crap I've ever heard from you Alex." Blair stated.

"Exactly, make Serena think I'm doing good when I'm blackmailing Dan. It's great." I smirked as Blair grinned. "Scheming is the best when you're being fake." She hummed as we walked along to the minions, I looked to see Dan looking lost and confused. "I'm watching you." I mouthed.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚...

✯✯✯

"𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 tell the truth." Dan spoke to my somewhat friend as I laid back on the chair next to him, "Hold up, I thought you hated each other." He stated. "We do." We both answered sipping our martini's. "Whatever happened to don't speak until your spoken too?" Chuck scoffed. "Little lonely boy can't cope with the guilt, it's interesting really. As much as I loathe Chuck I'd still rather talk to him than you, please don't be irritating Daniel there's only so many vodka martini's I can take." I stated sipping mine.

"I just, I saw you with the key and I know you had it at the party." Dan spoke as I smirked, "He knows Chuck, you've been found out." I whispered biting an olive. "Poor little Humphrey Dumpty. Let me clarify something for you, regardless of who you're sleeping with, you come from different worlds compared to us." Chuck began to explain.

"No one cares if you leave, or if you get expelled, we're cared about." I hummed. " In our world, if I get expelled or suspended, a wing is donated in the Bass name." The Bass boy continued as I grinned. "A big wing it has too be." I smirked. "Nobody asked for your little quips kitten." Chuck frowned making me feel a little unwanted. "That sounds like quite a world." Dan nodded.

"It's not so perfect but it's pretty great, because it offers spades of security." I commented. "My family can take care of me, what can the Humphrey's offer?" Chuck questioned. "Used metro cards, food to a soup kitchen that was hand made? You're nothing compared to us, we're rich and you're not. Who needs smarts when you have money?" I smirked getting in his face and stroking his cheek. "So, be a good little boy and stop being Sherlock Holmes." I stated sneakily taking the key out of Chuck's pocket and heading off upstairs.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 in my desk draw, when the sound of a clearing throat caught my attention, "Alex." Nate's voice softly spoke. "Nate, what are you doing here?" I questioned quickly shutting my draw. "I, uh,  wanted to talk to you. I brought you this, it's a love letter." Nate smiled, this is why he's better for me than Chuck and he's so incredibly sweet. But if I didn't try stop the feelings he would know and it'd ruin us.

"A second hostess cannot hide in her room all day, it's unladylike. Sweet of you though." I smiled walking off not noticing he found the key.

✯✯✯

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 in my beautiful Valentino plaid skirt and blouse was sweet until Chuck grabbed my arm, "Hey, let go of me Bass." I frowned at him freeing my arm. "Drop your Archibald habit first." He sneered as I blanked him, "I already have, you know it." I told him. "Really? A kiss seems like the wrong sort of signal." He retorted as I went to speak but Chuck cut me off. "Let's not waste time denying." Chuck grinned smugly.

"You know what, fine. Just tell him I'm really tired of this." I stated. "Really? You want me to tell him how you slept with me then faked being this pure little girl for him?" Chuck taunted. "I'll just tell him you're lying, and then who do you think he'd believe? You who fucks anyone and anything, or me his honest, loyal girlfriend of many years."  I smiled to him.

"Well now he'll believe me kitten." Chuck stated. "Why?" I sassed. "I have proof, really shouldn't have run that mouth." He got in my faced as I followed his gaze to see Vanessa recorded us, he won. "Good eye, docu-girl. I'll take that tape now." He smugly smiled holding his hand out. "You knew she was watching? This is my home, so darling that tape belongs to me." I furrowed my brows getting in her face.

"Actually, this is my footage and thanks to the help of both of you, I think I got a new angle on my subject." She smiled as Dan walked over, "Let's get out of here." He spoke as Chuck grabbed her arm, "If you think I'm going to let you walk out of here with that tape, then you're crazy." Chuck snarled. "Let go of me!" She groaned freeing her arm. "Heh, pretty little poor girl has motive after all, cute. But you better delete that fucking tape." I ordered.

"Hey! Last time I checked I still owed you a black eye, unless this is you coming to claim it stay away from her, both of you." Dan snapped as Chuck and I scoffed. "Vanessa, if you don't give me that tape... Dan's gonna be expelled." I hissed in her ear before they walked off... Now I was worried.

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚, 𝙑'𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 thought the next day at school I walked towards Vanessa and her little camera, "May I have a word? Off camera." I wondered. "Uh, sure but I can gather what you're gonna say after your threats. And I can save you the indignity of grovelling by telling you right now- no way are you getting that tape." Vanessa sassed as I chuckled. "I wasn't going to grovel, Alexandra Waldorf doesn't grovel. The fact you even went there makes it clear you have no idea what you're dealing with." I smirked.

"What are you going to do to me, blackball me like Blair from eating yogurt on the met steps?  You have nothing I need." Abrams smiled. "You put that footage in your film, you won't be able to show it. I will not sign the release and I still have Daniel to sort out." I threatened. "I'm not looking for a distribution deal, just a local arts grant so I can pay my rent. Now if you'll excuse me you're in my shot." Vanessa smugly stated as I sighed walking away.

✯✯✯

"𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐌𝐬 Queller spoke, she'd called an assembly for everyone and I presumed there was an update on the whole pool party case. "Yesterday, I talked about the consequences for your dishonourable actions, and obviously you didn't believe me." She began as Chuck smirked to me, "Proof and it was worth every single penny." He taunted as I frowned, fucking bitch. "You basstard." I growled focusing on the subject at hand and hearing Serena whisper to Blair constantly.

"But someone came forward today and claimed responsibility for a crime he did not commit. And although I appreciate his self sacrifice, I don't abide dishonesty. And I think it's time you know how serious I am. Nathaniel Archibald is suspended from St Judes. And yes this will go on his transcript. Mr Archibald you know where the exit is." The headmistress snapped as I looked over to Nate who walked out head in shame.

But it wasn't him- it was Serena and I hope she turns herself in now, because I really like Nate. I watched Nate go with saddened eyes. "Is it enough yet?" I glowered to Chuck as he simply smirked.

"Watch him go students... Who wants to be next?" Queller questioned.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣-- 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙮- 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚...

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 Nate, "Hey Natey, are you okay?" I softly asked walking up to him. "Yeah I'll be fine... it's just uh,  well my parents have a lot of stuff going on right now. They'll get over it- either way it was worth it." He replied as I looked to his eyes, those blue shimmering eyes, "Worth it?" I wondered. "Yes Alex, I know how much your future means to you. You worked hard for Princeton or Yale and you deserve whichever college you desire." Nate informed me.

"What are you speaking of?" I asked completely confused. "You don't have to like to me, I saw the key in your bedroom." Nate answered as I breathed out, "The key wasn't mine, I was hiding it for someone else. Hold on. You got suspended for me? You told Queller it was yours to save me. No ones ever done something that romantic for me." I gushed smiling at him. 

"I love you, I'm sorry I treated you so badly before, I really want to make amends." He spoke holding my hands. "I-" I tried to say then chose to forget that Bass had the tape. "I love you too." I told him pressing my lips against his. "Are you sure you want to do this again? You seemed so worried before." Nate whispered cupping my face. "I don't fucking care." I smirked leading Nate to kiss me back yet I saw Chuck around the corner wavering the tape in his hands with a smirk...

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚... 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 "𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣" 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙗 𝙣𝙤𝙬... 𝙓𝙊𝙓𝙊 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡...

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 714 29
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...
68.2K 1.4K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
17.8K 355 14
The story focuses on the Characters while they're in high school still. Blair is dating Nate, but she has some history with Chuck of some of the thin...
54K 878 103
Rachel Lockwood is Upper East side elite. She is friends with Serena, Blair, Nate, and Chuck. She has a past that she is trying to forget. She is als...