Unrequited Love

bibliomxniac

Mikhail Petrov. A name synonymous with ruthlessness in the city of Moscow. A man who brought even the stronge... Еще

A/N + DISCLAIMER
AESTHETIC + PLAYLIST
Prologue - Mikhail
Chapter 1 - Luciana
Chapter 2 - Mikhail
Chapter 3 - Luciana
Chapter 4 - Mikhail
Chapter 5 - Luciana
Chapter 6 - Mikhail
Chapter 7 - Luciana
Chapter 8 - Mikhail
Chapter 9 - Luciana
Chapter 10 - Luciana
Chapter 11 - Mikhail
Chapter 12 - Luciana
Chapter 13 - Mikhail
Chapter 14 - Luciana
Chapter 15 - Luciana
Chapter 16 - Mikhail
Chapter 17 - Luciana
Chapter 18 - Mikhail
Chapter 19 - Luciana
Chapter 21 - Luciana
Chapter 22 - Mikhail
Chapter 23 - Luciana
Chapter 24 - Luciana
Chapter 25 - Mikhail
Chapter 26 - Luciana
Chapter 27 - Mikhail
Chapter 28 - Luciana
Chapter 29 - Mikhail
Chapter 30 - Mikhail
Chapter 31 - Luciana
Chapter 32 - Luciana
Chapter 33 - Mikhail
Chapter 34 - Luciana
Chapter 35 - Mikhail
Chapter 36 - Luciana
Chapter 37 - Mikhail
Chapter 38 - Luciana
Chapter 39 - Mikhail
Epilogue - Mikhail
Author's Note
Instagram Aesthetics
Novella Announcement
Book 2 Announcement

Chapter 20 - Mikhail

3.4K 126 13
bibliomxniac

Rubbing the heel of my palm over my eyes, I grunted as I watched Luciana scurry away as if her ass was on fire.

"Chto eto?"

"It wouldn't hurt to be a little less rude Mikhail." Pasha Lebedev, the Bratva doctor, muttered as he opened his case.

"I see that the girl has already changed your dressing. Quite impatient aren't you?"

"Just get it over with, will you Pasha?"

I scoffed as I sat patiently while he prodded and poked at my abdomen, making sure that the wound was healing. It was true that I had been through worse than this alone, but it did make me feel better to know that there was someone else that genuinely cared apart from the select few people that I had let in.

My mind wandered to the half kiss that Luciana and I had shared before Pasha interrupted us - cockblocker that he was. If I wasn't already deep in before, I sure as hell was a goner now. My lips tingled with the feel of her lips against mine, even though it had been a couple of minutes already. I had kept the kissing and fondling to a bare minimum with all the other women that I had fucked, but with Luciana...shit, I'd be a content man even if I got the chance to kiss the living shit out of her everyday. To taste her until she was imprinted right into my soul. I could feel my cock harden as I shifted uncomfortably, trying not to make it obvious.

Pasha looked up at me irritatedly as I waited for his check up to end.

"All good." He finally muttered as he leaned away from me.

"Fucking finally."

He ignored my snide comment as he packed up his belongings ready to leave and get out of my hair - he of all people knew that I hated being fussed over. It didn't really help with my ruthless criminal image and shit.

***

The sky outside darkened as uneasiness loomed in my gut. It had been a lot of time since I'd been with a woman - especially not since Luciana had come into my life, which was almost a month now. I tried to convince myself that this attraction would go away once I fucked her raw. But the only problem was that I didn't want to deal with the drama that came after that. I didn't do well with the post sex clinginess and awkwardness and I wasn't sure which category Luciana would fall under exactly.

I tried to think with my brain logically as my cock tried to intervene in the midst of my decision making process. It was screaming and yearning to be buried inside another hot, tight pussy - it had been far too long to be honest. Getting up, I decided that it would be best to get some fresh air. I pushed open my balcony door as the harsh Russian wind nipped at my naked torso. Goosebumps prickled my skin as I breathed out a cloud of white fog. Growing up, the winters of Moscow had been my favorite. We would always build snowmen and play around in the frosty weather until our cheeks turned red and our hands became numb. We'd finally go back inside the house when Dimitri would call us for dinner. Per usual, there would be a whole feast of Russian delicacies prepared by our wonderful cooks. Beef stroganoff, Borscht, Shashlik and Ptichye Moloko for dessert would be awaiting us on the grand table, ready to be devoured by us kids. I smiled as I revelled in the memories of my childhood. Even in the absence of a mother, we had fared well. We were happy. Emphasis on were. Until Sergei decided that he wanted to play the role of a responsible father and married her off without a second thought.

Shit. I didn't want to think about her. Every time I thought I was making progress, an unexpected thought would pop up and I'd drown in guilt once again. Given a choice, I would have escaped a long time ago. This life wasn't for me, even if Sergei and Dimitri thought otherwise. Deciding that that was enough thinking for the day, I retreated inside as the warmth of my room overtook the chilly weather outside.

I fell back into bed and closed my eyes, trying to get some much needed rest. But it seemed that my mind was hell bent on not letting me forget about my angel. Every time I closed my eyes, my mind wandered to how beautiful Luciana had looked as those brown eyes darkened, almost turning black. How her lips parted as her chest heaved up and down. Fuck. I sat up straight as I made my decision. It was that or a sleepless night which may or may not involve my right fist. Yeah no, I was going to go with option one.

I pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants, making sure not to put any pressure on the healing wound. My eyes involuntarily strayed to the photo of the redhead in her wedding gown, which lay on my desk. Before leaving the room, I made sure to put it face down.

I walked the few steps towards Luciana's room. Halting in my steps, I leaned my ear to the door of the spare room from where I heard hushed voices. Peeking through the slit in the door, I saw the two people thatI had least expected to see together, huddled in what seemed like a very important discussion. Sofia's face was red with anger as a look of irritation crossed Alexei's face. They were conversing in Russian, the words too low for me to hear. I stepped away as I made a mental note to ask Sofia about that the next day. But right now, I had things to do and places to be.

Within seconds, I found myself at Luciana's door, knuckles paused in the air as I contemplated really going through with this. I knew that once we gave in to this temptation, there was no going back. Fine by me. I rapped my knuckles aganist the wood as I waited for her to open it for me. A minute passed as I stood there waiting, but there was no response. Trying my luck, I turned the handle as I realised that it was unlocked. Well, I'd have to have a little chat with her about that. Thankfully the unlocked door had worked in my favor, but what if it had been someone else? Just the thought of anyone entering her room without permission made my blood boil. What if she was doing something? Or worse, what if she was naked? The Bratva weren't exactly the most decent of men.

Breathing through my nose, I calmed myself down. Her body was mine and mine only to be seen. No one else's. That thought pushed me forward as I walked in, surprised to find no one in there. Right as I was about to leave, I heard a voice floating in the shower. Wait...was that Crazy in Love by Beyonce? Was Luciana Rodriguez singing in the shower? I almost laughed out loud as I realised that she was one of those people that liked to give a mini private concert to a non existent audience in the bathroom.

Well then, I guess I'd just have to make myself comfortable and hope that the wait would be worth it. Settling down in the chair across her bed, I watched as the hands on the clock on the wall ticked by slowly. She sure was taking one hell of a shower, by the looks of it. My lips quirked up at the thought of catching her off guard when she'd see me lounging in her room. Right as that thought crossed my mind, I heard the unmistakable click of a lock being turned as a low hum came from the direction of the bathroom.

What a sight it was truly. Luciana in a fluffy white towel, freshly showered with her hair wet. It was like one of my wet dreams was coming true in real life. Her attention was on her toes as she wiggled them, still in her post shower haze. Wrapping the towel tightly around her torso, she stepped into the light as she finally lifted her head.

Her mouth gaped open as her eyes landed on me, shirtless and casually sitting in front of her. It took minutes of her opening and closing her mouth until her eyes finally narrowed. Her cheeks turned a cute shade of crimson as she clutched the towel tighter, making sure not to show any cleavage. Shame, really.

"Cat got your tongue, malyshka?"

"What are you doing here Mikhail?" She asked with accusation in her voice.

I feigned hurt as I levelled her with a stare.

"You don't want me here?"

"Stop playing games with me and tell me why you're here. Wait, hold on a second, how did you even get in here. I'm sure the door was -

Deciding that enough was enough, I made my way over as I roughly grabbed her chin in my hand.

"Shhh." I whispered as I ran my thumb across her plump bottom lip that was jutting out.

"We've been fighting this, us, for far too long. It's time we give in, no?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She breathed out, although I didn't miss the way her breath caught in her throat.

"Stop lying to yourself and me, malyshka. You know you want me as bad as I want you."

Her only response to that was a gulp which brought my attention to her slender throat. My hand slid down of its own accord as it gripped her neck in a loose chokehold.

"So what's it going to be hmmm? Because I know for sure that I want to fuck you. Real bad."

Her brown eyes widened as a low gasp left her lips.

"I-I..."

"Yes or no?"

I was met with stunned silence. Growing impatient at the rate at which my cock was hardening, I pulled her closer to me by the throat, eliminating any sliver of space between us.

"Yes or no, Luciana?"

After what seemed like an eternity but must have been a few minutes actually, she finally opened her mouth.

"Yes. I want to fuck you."

***

*cackles in evil*
Oh god, I'm such a sadist ffs...but I can't deny that I love meself some cliffhangers teeheheh. In case you haven't figured it out yet, the next chapter is def gonna be *NSFW* so make sure you're alone when you're reading it😏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story!

Follow me on Instagram @bibliomxniac for updates and more!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unbreakable Love nikki rose

Любовные романы

52.6K 1.1K 44
Three years after getting her heart broken by the only man she'd loved, Gianna Ricci is well on her way to success. With a job as a criminal lawyer i...
Unnamed [18+] Maria

Любовные романы

167K 6.6K 32
Ilya Zharkov is the head of the Russian Mafia around the world, every smaller faction answers to him. With his interests aligned with the DiStefano's...
Splintered Illusion 🫐 𝐆𝐈𝐀

Любовные романы

349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
Unbounded Love nikki rose

Любовные романы

6K 262 21
Sofia Petrov was used to a life of danger. Growing up as a part of the Bratva in Moscow had made sure of that. Though, nothing in the world could hav...