Iduy + Jlmuy Extras/side stor...

By sexy_crouton

Cover by @spicysuzy Just some extras for my Tsuki fic, I don't understand you and Just let me understand you. More

Request page
Tsukishima || A terrible feeling
Tsukishima || Selfish
Christopher and Mateo's conversation in front of Y/n
Bunny's backstory pt. 1
Bunny's backstory pt. 2
Bunny's backstory pt. 3
Character index update as of Jlmuy chapter 23
IDUY extra || Date pt. 1
IDUY extra || Date pt. 2
IDUY || Date pt. 3
IDUY || Date pt. 4
🍋IDUY || Date pt. 5🍋
The conversation from 'Untitled Part 27'
Brain vomit
🍋Steamy Christopher🍋
The videos
Convo between Ushi and Christopher
Pov photo chap Christopher edition
Pov photo chap Tsukishima edition
🍋Double🍋
🍋Double (full version)🍋
Post break up
Deep dive into Kasumi as a chracater.
What happened after Y/n got drunk drunk
Christopher speaking with Soji before Y/n moved in
Ushijima speaking to Soji before Y/n moved in
Tsukishima's Instagram when he was dating Y/n in Highschool
Y/n's Instagram when she was dating Tsukishima in Highschool
Y/n's Instagram in a relationship with Christopher
Christopher's Instagram in a relationship with Y/n
Akina's Instagram when Tsukishima and Y/n were in highschool
Wakatoshi's instagram when he was in highschool
Bunny's Instagram when she was in Highschool
Marigold's Instagram when Y/n was in highschool
'Epic troll on your mom' convo
What if Y/n went to Shiratorizawa highschool?
What if Y/n told Ushijima and Tsukishima about Haru
What if Yamaguchi didn't 'praise' her Shrek monument?
What if Y/n went to Aoba Johsai
What if Hyun had never been accused of his crimes
Remember that time Y/n got drunk in the hotel?
Who had a crush on Y/n?
Rejected Tsuki path pt. 1
Rejected Tsuki path pt. 2
Rejected Tsuki path pt. 3
Rejected Tsuki path pt. 4
Rejected Tsuki path pt. 5
Y/n being in a relationship with Tsukishima now
Kasumi's Instagram now
🍋Rejected steamy Tsukishima🍋
Follow up from rejected steamy
The first Original ending to I don't understand you
Pov photo chap Tsukishima edition
What the characters look like in my mind
Untitled Part 55
This was the chapter I was gonna put out || JLMUY
Azalea's backstory pt. 1
Azalea's backstory pt. 2
convenience store
Ukais shop
Locker room
preg
Door
Blah blah blah
Baby shower

After

240 14 2
By sexy_crouton

"Hey Kei, did you grab those chips from the convenience store?" Akiteru asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, they are in the bag," Tsukishima says nodding his head, eyes not moving from his phone screen. "And that gross soda you like, don't eat the chocolate, mom wanted that."

"You messaging your girlfriend?" he asked in a teasing voice. "You just saw her didn't you?"

"No, I haven't seen her since I walked her home last night," he shakes his head. "I want to see her today but she says she needs to clean her room, I was thinking about just going over to help... God, I don't even know why I'm giving you a rundown of my life."

He stops himself when he feels he's beginning to ramble.

"Highschool love," Akiteru humms. "It really does just fling-."

"It's not a fling," he murmurs.

"Can't wait for the wedding."

"Can't wait to hire some lady to pretend to be your widow at your funeral."

"And I can't wait for you to-."

"I sure hope we aren't wishing death upon each other again," Akina clears her throat walking into the kitchen.

"No, just talking about post-death," Tsukishima mutters. "Hopefully a premature one at that."

"Hey, I heard that," Akina says.

"You should ground him," Akiteru chimes in before returning his attention back to finding the bag of sweets.

"Both of you can clean the house from top to bottom with toothbrushes," she says.

"Fine, but I'm bringing Y/n so she can harass Akiteru."

"Uh, Kei..." Akiteru pauses. "I don't think this is the right bag."

Then suddenly Tsukishima became the flash with the way he scrambled to the kitchen to scoop up the now unpacked belongings he has recently gotten from his coach's good old convenience store.

"I'm going to Y/n's," he says rushing towards the door face red as ever. "I'll be home tomorrow."

"You're bringing all those condoms with you?" Akina asked her voice barely audible as he was already a foot outside the house. "Does her brother know about this?"

"I'm not doing anything," he says quickly running upstairs and shoving the box into his bedside table before running back downstairs. "The sweets are in the other bag."

"So the condoms Kei, what about them?" Akina asks.

"What?" he asks trying to get his shoes back on.

"..."

"..."

"I'm not going over there to have sex with her!" Tsukishima stutters out, never feeling quite as embarrassed as he is right now. "I um... I... Mom, can I please just go? I told her I'd be there soon."

"..."

"..."

"I just bought them in case y'know? You two are the ones who said to stay safe or whatever, can I please just leave?" he pleads.

But he's painfully aware of what both of them may be thinking at this moment and he truly does not want to have this conversation.

"Y/n and I have never ever done anything like that, I have never done anything like that," he says. "I'm not going over there to do anything like that, they were there and yeah okay? Don't mention anything to anyone... please."

"I have no interest in discussing my son's non-existent sex life," Akina says. "I'm glad to see you taking precautions in advance."

"Thanks, mom, I'm leaving now. I wish I was dead," he says muttering the last bit to himself.

So tired.

-Crouton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.2K 200
Cover by @spicysuzy This is the sequel to my fic I don't understand you. So if you haven't seen it please go check out I don't understand you pt.1 on...
85 1 8
Tsukishima thought he knew how the world worked. He had it all figured out. Don't care too much and you can't get hurt. But he wasn't expecting to fa...
322K 12.8K 52
A cross dressing trope that got out of hand. [Reader x Various Haikyuu Characters] This is very old and doesn't really match my current style, but it...
14.8K 305 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...