We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

60~Barbie's crisis

543 39 12
By Danise730

On December 31, HBK New Year's Eve scene

Today is the day of the HBK New Year's Eve party and the huge stage is also full of dazzling spotlights.

In response to the loud music at the opening, Hoiyu and Mrs.Paeng led a group of "Pin Hit" C-levels, guarded by bodyguards, and walked into the VIP viewing area one after another.

At this time, Byul was guarding the door, carefully watching whether there was anything unusual around the C-levels. At the same time, Chuyi also stood a few meters behind her observing.

Afterward, he lowered his head and stared openly at the employee ID in his hand. Suddenly a sly flashed through his eyes as if he was thinking about something...

This employee ID is actually a trick that Chuyi used to trick Cindy into saying that Zimin wanted to go backstage to get a signature during New Year's Eve so that she could send an employee ID to facilitate them to enter.

Since Zimin is the niece of Chairman Paeng, Cindy is also okay, so she gave Chuyi an additional employee ID.

Kook and Seok did not know about this.

For Cindy, it just means people at headquarters want to use relationships to get backstage, and it has nothing to do with "Fire".

Seok on the other side also managed the entry of other members into the venue.

Although all members could not participate this time, in order to make up for the regrets of the members, Kook and Seok paid for the tickets at their own expense and directly bought the front row seats for the members.

Everyone entered the venue with great excitement, and it was the first time to watch such a grand party!

"You are sitting here tonight, and the bathroom is there. Kook and I will stay backstage and can't watch the show with you!"

"President, please don't worry, we will sit obediently tonight, you two just do the following work, Yong is the most important!"

Pona said sensibly.

Seeing the members were not affected by the cancellation of the performance, Seok felt relieved.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Fire" Waiting Room

The costume staff and makeup team brought the performance clothes and cosmetics to the waiting room. At this time, Yong was sitting at the dressing table, taking deep breaths nervously.It's finally New Year's Eve, and in about two hours, she will perform to audiences all over the country.

Even her dad in Han City called out to the neighbors when he heard that his daughter was going to be on TV, also including her high school classmate KimYoo to watch the New Year's Eve party together!

Yong belongs to a divorced family. In order to pursue her own career, her mother divorced her father when Yong was in junior high school and chose to work abroad.

Cuz the divorce had to divide the property, at that time, her father also wanted to leave Harbour City, which was the place that made him sad. Then he sold the house, and after dividing the money to Yong's mother, he took Yong to the next-door city---Han City, to re-development.

Later, Yong was admitted to the university in Harbour City, so she came back. Since then, Yong has contacted Byul again.

Although she has been in a single-parent family for several years, Yong's father, no matter what she chooses, always supports her, and now even called a large number of people to support her. So that's really put a heavy burden on Yong's heart!

She was nervous cuz she was never on stage at such a big venue, but now all acquaintances would watch it, and she felt her heart jump to the eye of her throat. She was so nervous that she kept rubbing and poking her hands.

Such an uneasy look also caught Kook's eyes, he had just walked in.

"Don't be nervous, just relax!" Kook patted Yong's shoulder warmly.

Yong looked back at Kook and asked aggrievedly:

"Can I go out to watch the show later? I just want to take a stroll and relax!"

Kook was taken aback, and recalled what Seok said to him that night on Christmas Eve:

"Never let Yong leave the waiting room!"

Kook touched his sniffing nose, pretending to be calm:

"If you want to watch the performance, you can watch it on the TV here. The people in backstage are moving props and performing cutscenes. It is not convenient for you to wear ballet shoes."

Kook said bitterly, although the real reason was not that.

"But TV is not as lively as watching live. I just wear slippers to go out, for a while."

Yong raised her finger 1 and pleaded earnestly.

Kook was also very helpless. Although the voice in his heart wanted to take her out, in order to avoid that from happening, reason told him not to.

He squatted halfway in front of Yong: "You will get your makeup and hair in a while. After you change into the performance clothes, it is not suitable to go out. The better way is to sit in the waiting room and watch."

Kook's tone was very gentle as if he was coaxing a kid.

Looking at those bright eyes, Yong was persuaded.

"Fine..." She pouted and agreed.

...........................

For the rest of the time, Yong was surrounded by the staff, messing with her makeup and hair, while Kook and Seok were like two black butlers guarding her.

But it's strange to say that the two of them tonight always give Yong an atmosphere that is not right.

No matter what she has problems or needs such as drinking juice, the two would do it right away. Even after the Teen Girls put on makeup, Seok invited the whole group to the waiting room, and Yong was so flattered.

According to the seniority in the show, it should be Yong who visited them in person, but Seok and Kook did it so easily!

Tonight she is like a princess in the castle, she doesn't need to worry about anything outside.

Just stay in the castle obediently!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Tik Kids" Waiting Room

At this time, Michelle also painted makeup and put her hair on.

Although there is still some time before going on stage, Michelle is already doing warm-up and stretching exercises and wants to enter the state in the first second when the performance starts.

At this time, a staff knocked on their door and asked:

"Is the person in charge here?"

"I'm here." John walked over immediately and replied.

"The director said he wants you to go backstage to do the final confirmation and inspection of the props and the stage video."

"Aren't we the penultimate group to perform, and now is so soon?!"

"Because "Fire", who is also a dance group with you, will be on stage later. Your materials are all put together. It is better to confirm together. "

Suddenly hearing the name "Fire", Michelle stopped stretching.

John looked back at Michelle's stunning look, then turned around and said to the staff:

"I understand and now go there!"

Immediately, he turned around and said to Michelle: "Michelle, come with me, too!"

John knew exactly why Michelle had that look, so he moved along.

At the same time, he also wanted to know, what will be happened when the two meet again?

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Please "Fire" staff to the backstage to do the last material inspection and confirmation. "

In the waiting room of "Fire", they also received instructions from the staff.

"Are we going to the backstage check? I am ready..."

As soon as Yong wanted to get up and set off, Kook and Seok hurriedly interrupted with fright, and said in unison:

"Not need!!"

This tacit understanding also scared Yong's pupils wide, what's the matter with them?

Kook and Seok looked at each other awkwardly, the words of how to smooth things over running quickly in their minds.

Then, Seok took the lead in saying: "Yong, you are almost on stage, or you do warm-up exercises. And check this kind of rough work, Kook and I can finish it. He knows the choreography content, and I know the video. That's enough, no need to delay your time."

Seok tried to squeeze a bright smile, hoping that Yong would not be suspicious.

Yong blinked her puzzled round eyes. Although their expressions were strange, they made sense.

The time should now be on warm-up preparations!

"Okay! Plz, come back as soon as possible..."

However, suddenly leaving her alone in the house, Yong was still a little uneasy, especially when she was about to take the stage, she really wanted Kook to be by her side all the time.

Kook also saw the loneliness in Yong's eyes and actively agreed: "I will come back soon, I promise!"

The gleam of his eyes made Yong feel very at ease in an instant.

Yong smiled brilliantly and said, "Hum!"

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yong also put on performance clothes after Kook and Seok left, ready to do warm-up exercises.

Her costumes are like the first "Rebirth of Elf" with a light green tube top and lace floral skirt, but under the optimization of designer Helen, the costumes have many more artistically designed sequins.

Even though there are not many fabrics used, the overall feeling is graceful and luxurious, which fits well with the tone of the fairy princess.

After Kook and Seok came out, they quickly followed the staff to the backstage of the studio. 

Since the waiting room is quite far from there, both of them speeded up their pace, just want to finish the inspection quickly and come back to accompany Yong.

As they passed the aisle full of people, Chuyi also hid in the corner and watched them.

With some stage experience, he also knows that before going on stage, the logistics staff will make the final confirmation and inspection of all equipment and stage art to prevent accidents in the performance, so he also took advantage of this time period, holding a Employee-ID, and waiting for the opportunity to sneak in.

Chuyi stared at the back of Kook and Seok gradually moving away, and then looked back at the door of Yong's waiting room, with a smile embedded in his face...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

When Kook confirmed all the stage props and Seok checked the background video, the two had just left to return to the waiting room, and suddenly a familiar greeting came from the front:

"Kook, Seok, long time no see."

The two raised their eyes at the same time, it was John!

He and Michelle were walking towards in front of them.

Kook was stunned a little.

He and Michelle ran into each other finally!

Michelle appeared in front of Kook, dressed in a plain black fine velvet private suit, with a little more calm maturity and intellectuality, and the clothes also outlined her beautiful figure.

Her brown hair is set in a crown-like bun, which perfectly reveals the already beautiful and dusty features, bright and moving.

Not seen for many days, Michelle is still gougers, even if there is a crowd around, it can't cover her light.

However, no matter how much she attracts the attention of the people around her, at this time Michelle's focus, just like Kook, is only on each other.

"Jake, Seok, long time no see." Michelle smiled gracefully at the two.

Seok also looked at Kook with his round eyes, quietly acting as an onlooker.

Although Kook was startled at first, he quickly reduced his mind and greeted Michelle with a smile: "Long time no see."

The curvature of the corners of the lips is still shinning, but it maintains a somewhat polite distance, which makes people nostalgic but has to suppress the inner surge.

Michelle lowered her head and quickly erased the thoughts in her eyes.

She has to say that Kook's greetings caused a loss in her heart...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"After the combination show is over, it's time for me to perform. I'm so nervous!"

"Just relax~ Like acting when you are in "Fire" stage. I see the lights are very bright. After you get on stage, it should be dark under the stage..."

Since Yong was about to take the stage, Byul took advantage of the few minutes before going to the bathroom and called to cheer Yong on.

At exactly this time, someone walked into the waiting room.

Although Yong had her back to the door, she also heard footsteps coming in.

"I am really to leave, Kook is coming back!"

"Okay~ Fighting!"

After all, Yong and Byul respectively hung up the phone, the person who had just entered also locked the door at this time.

"Are we going now..."

As soon as Yong turned and looked back, she froze!

It's not Kook and Seok who came in, but Chuyi?!

Suddenly Yong's eyes showed a vigilant look: "Why are you here?"

Chuyi walked further into the house, looked around casually, and said casually:

"Nothing, knowing that you are on such a big stage for the first time, as an ex-boyfriend, of course I have to come over and cheer you up."

At the last half of the sentence, Chuyi's eyes suddenly settled on Yong, with a sly smile on his face.

This unkind smile made Yong's nerves tense.

She held the phone to her chest and held it tightly...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

John at the backstage of the broadcast hall kept pulling Seok because he knew that if he and Kook social, Kook would definitely be interrupted ruthlessly and then left without looking back, so he grabbed Seok, who was easier to talk, and did a polite talking.

But these words, how Kook listened, seemed to show off his great achievements in leading "Tik Kids" over the years, which made Kook impatient.

Kook looked at his watch with displeased eyes. It was almost time for Yong to take the stage. For some reason, Kook was faintly disturbed.

The subconscious tells him that if he doesn't go back, something bad may happen.

Such an impatient appearance was caught by Michelle. It is rare for him to be so impatient. Is it because of waiting to be on stage?

Suddenly, Michelle recalled that it was a pole dance girl who was on behalf of "Fire" to perform!At this time, Kook's cell phone rang.

Seeing Yong's name on the display, Kook couldn't help frowning.

He connected the phone: "Yong~"

After hearing Kook's reply, Michelle's heart tightened.

It is the first time that she heard him call another girl's name so affectionately.

But Kook didn't see the flash of consternation on Michelle's face, instead, he listened intently to the content of the phone, but what he never expected was—

"Kook, Chuyi is in my waiting room...Ah!!!"

Accompanied by Yong's scream, there was a sudden "pop" noise from the mobile phone, and all that was left was the Du-Du-Du current voice...

"Yong!!!" Kook shouted into the phone!

Yong's sudden hanging on the line made Kook look pale, and his face was full of anxiety.

This nervous appearance made Michelle's heart startled again as if a sharp cone pierced her chest.

"What's the matter?" Seeing Kook's pale face, Seok asked nervously.

"Yong seems to have something happened, I need to go back now! "

Before he finished speaking, Kook's body involuntarily ran backward, quickly bypassing the staff.

Even though there were so many people around him, Kook still didn't slow down, but rushed straight to the waiting room like lightning, without saying goodbye to John and Michelle at all.

John said a little dissatisfied, "What's the matter with him? He left without saying goodbye~" 

Then he opened his arms helplessly, showing a dazed expression on his face.

Michelle looked at Kook's hurried and anxious back and was so struck that she couldn't say a word...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yong was in the waiting room. Chuyi violently pulled her wrist and threw her phone to the ground.

Yong looked at Chuyi in a panic and saw bloodthirsty gleams in his gloomy pupils. It was not the Chuyi she had known before, especially the inexplicable coldness on him, full of dangerous signals.

Yong trembled, and huge anxiety surged in her heart:

"What are you doing?! Get away your hand!!"

With the help of her other hand, she tried her best to break Chuyi's hand away.

But Chuyi's palms were like hard iron handcuffs. The more she struggled, the tighter he tightened.

"I just want you not to be on stage today!!"

A sudden threat made Yong's face pale like rice paper, and every bone in her body was trembling.

She swallowed in fear, raised her shrunken pupils, and looked at Chuyi.

Chuyi's eyes no longer have the familiar tenderness, replaced by a malicious grin, which is gradually engulfing Yong!

She wants to flee, otherwise, the result is unimaginable!

Yong grabbed Chuyi's hand twisting her wrist and took a bite!

"Ahhh!!!!"

The pain of the bite made Chuyi let go of his hand subconsciously, screaming, and the blood capillary tooth print was printed on it mercilessly.

Yong took the opportunity to escape and went straight to the door...

Seeing that the handle was right in front, she stretched out her five fingers and concentrated all her strength on her arm. She wanted to stretch her hand farther and deeper, and grab the door handle...

Only a few steps away!

"Ahhh!!!"

But just as she arrived, Yong's other hand was grabbed again, her pupils suddenly lost focus.The weightlessness of being caught suddenly made her feel as if she had fallen into a bottomless abyss, losing her light and hope!

Chuyi kept throwing her off the make-up table next to her!

Cosmetics such as lipstick, eyebrow trimmers, eye shadow trays, compact boxes, etc. were all swept to the floor, leaving only the heavy perfume bottles lying on the table...

Yong was a little dizzy by the force, she shook her head, trying to wake herself up as soon as possible.

But at this moment, Chuyi pulled her body over and pressed it on the table, holding her hands firmly.

Yong looked at Chuyi with flustered eyes, there was no sound in her throat, and his body was trembling timidly.

Chuyi grinned, showing a hideous arc, condescendingly admiring the rabbit caught in his cage:

"I know what you are thinking, you are looking forward to Kook!"

Yong looked startled, she was indeed expecting Kook to come back and rescue her quickly!

Seeing Yong's reaction, Chuyi knew that he was right. Sure enough, she loves Kook now.

But compared to the jealousy and anger before, Chuyi at the moment chuckled and said slyly:

"Don't be delusional, he can't come in time!"

These words suddenly resembled the sound of an alarmed gun, and Yong's pupils were only stunned.

The original matte makeup also turned into a deadly grayish-yellow, as if the last match of hope had also been pinched.

Immediately, Chuyi lowered his head.

Yong tore her throat and yelled: "No!!"

To Be Continued.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To readers:

Next chapter will update on Saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 259 25
After all they've been through, Chae drugs Luna, tricking her into thinking she's a homeless girl who dreamt of everything Hoseok, BTS and her been t...
10.7K 992 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...
1.3K 121 14
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
4.1K 428 19
On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung Kook Jeon, a famous South Korean young s...