Will choke you to death╠B◉N┳...

Autorstwa ur_loys

A sudden death of L/N Y/N leads her to enter TOKYO REVENGERS, Instead of going afterlife , her destiny gets t... Więcej

Chapter 2:Resurrected
Chapter 3:Found You
Chapter:4 princess
Chapter:5 Its SANZU HARUCHIYO DARLING
Chapter:6 I want you to crave for me Day and Night,like I do.
Chapter 7: I will make you mine
Chapter 8:This huge party is being held for Y/N
Chapter 9:You look sexy
Chapter 10: You want to spend time with me.

Chapter 1: Where did it start

423 5 0
Autorstwa ur_loys

( Y/N POV )

You were heading back home  after a long day at college.Y/N stopped at the traffic light , waiting for the light to turn red to allow her to cross the street were sure busy today cars wre racing and I was also busy contiuning reading fanfiction while waiting, I was about to cross I could hear scream, when a sudden loud horn was heard, with flashing lights. My heart was racing and couldnt stop panicking , a sudden force collied  with my body and felt so much pain at once, my mind  started to black out I felt intence pain. I can hear what my mom told me "Next time don't cross while playing with your phone" I'm I already at the hospital? I was difinitely  dead seriously.... I died in a very  stupid way. Mom and Dad, I'm sorry , I couldt  pass the college and got hit by a car.

-

-

-
People around around Y/N rushed to her aid,areas were heard everywhere as the tragic seen unfolded in front of everyone.Blood of pool was created around Y/N , whose unconscious. The cars and vehicle come to sudden stop as the drivers get out.
It was a tragedy!

25th October , L/N Y/N,5:21, was pronounced dead. Reason-accident .Road  - Laneway.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter  ,"TYSM for reading "

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
358K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 34.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...