Chapter 3:Found You

"Found You, Y/N."
Y/N felt her heart race.As she feels te pressure of a hand on her shouler.
She gradually turns around to face someone she came face to face with quite tall man has bloond hair with light blue streaks and wears glasses.He has a muscular body.

As Y/n scanned the mans face and took in all the features, as she came to conclusions that he was indeed very handsome. His beautiful features out shining the sunset.

The beautiful man smirk at her aftercaught her staring at him.
"Done staring, L/N Y/N."
"Huh?Y/N whispered.
He came closer to Y/N, and whispered in her soft ear, "It was quite a pain in the ass to find you, you know sweetheart."

"

Y/N felt her heart beat race and her cheek covered in a slight blush as she could feel his breat on her neck.

He straightened himself back again and removed his hand that has been on Y/N shoulder he whole time.

"Wh-Who are you?"Y/N ask.
"Did you hit your head somewhere, huh? That you forgotten about me."
"No, I didnt but who the hell are you?Y/N replied with a bit more confedence.She feels she just dug her own grave.

"Quit playing around , and lets go i dont have time for your nonsence ."
He started to drag her with him to gods know where.
Y/N started to struggle.
"Let go of my arm."She shouted at the light blue streaks hair wearing glasses.

"Its RINDOU HAITANI."
"Huh?"Y/N looked at him in confusion.
"Dont Huh me, Its my name idiot."Rindou looked at Y/N a bit annoyed. 
"Hurry up and move your ass."Rindou once again started to drag her.
"Let me go, where are you taking me, ahh pls stop."Y/N uttered desperately as she didnt wanted to end up somewhere bad.
"Jeez, you are making it difficult for yourself,"Rindou warned with a dark expression.
Y/N felt shivers run donw her spine seeing him mad.

"Rindou I brought the back up."A new voice called out to him.
Both Rindou and Y/N looked at where the voce came from.

There stood a tall guy calm yet whimsical demeanor with a lazy smile on his face.Tall and lanky, long hair into pigtails braids.The roots and the end section s of his hair are dark ,while the midsection and very ends are blonde.

Y/N eyes widen as she saw up to 20 or 30 men in black suits that was holding the gun, circle around Rindou and Y/N like some bodyguards

Y/N POV

I need to get out of here, I don't know what they want from me but it feel like something bad is going to happen.Rindou was still holding onto my arm and what the hell do they want from me and why the heck are they all dressed in black, like some type buseness man.

"Lets not get involved with her, she is valuable asset to Vice Captain of the 5th Division in Tokyo Manji Gang"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TYSM readers ,I would love to if you  leave a comment  ty.^-^