Chapter 9:You look sexy

His eyes landed on Y/N and both her and him were staring into each other eyes. If first sight love is real then this is what it  would looks like.

Ran cleared his throat bringing the two lovebirds back to reality.
Y/n turned her face the opposite direction as she can feel heat rising on her cheeks turning them into beautiful shade of red.

Sanzu stood up and made his way towards Y/N, "You look sexy sweetheart that I want to undress you right now."Sanzu whispered in Y/N's ear before distancing herself a little.
Y/N on the other hand felt like dying of embarrassment from the words that Sanzu just spoke.
She can feel the whole eyes on her and Sanzu and this was DIFINETLY  not helping her or the blush that formed on her cheeks.

"Ehm! If you two are done flirting can we leave," Ran stated annoyed.

"Everything i ready"A new masculine voice called out as Sanzu, Ran and Y/N turned their attention on him and there stood a  tall young man with natural black hair fashioned in a buzz cut. He has a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left visually impaired eye. 

"Good Kakucho!"Ran stated.

"Let's go darling!"Sanzu said as he holds Y/N hand and leads her outside .
All the men including Ran started follow behind you.
As the reached outside, they all got inside their respective cars.

           "Well time to execute my plan"~Y/N

                                    Freedom