Chapter 1: Where did it start

( Y/N POV )

You were heading back home  after a long day at college.Y/N stopped at the traffic light , waiting for the light to turn red to allow her to cross the street were sure busy today cars wre racing and I was also busy contiuning reading fanfiction while waiting, I was about to cross I could hear scream, when a sudden loud horn was heard, with flashing lights. My heart was racing and couldnt stop panicking , a sudden force collied  with my body and felt so much pain at once, my mind  started to black out I felt intence pain. I can hear what my mom told me "Next time don't cross while playing with your phone" I'm I already at the hospital? I was difinitely  dead seriously.... I died in a very  stupid way. Mom and Dad, I'm sorry , I couldt  pass the college and got hit by a car.

-

-

-
People around around Y/N rushed to her aid,areas were heard everywhere as the tragic seen unfolded in front of everyone.Blood of pool was created around Y/N , whose unconscious. The cars and vehicle come to sudden stop as the drivers get out.
It was a tragedy!

25th October , L/N Y/N,5:21, was pronounced dead. Reason-accident .Road  - Laneway.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter  ,"TYSM for reading "