Chapter 10: You want to spend time with me.

The whole atmosphere was lingering with sins and criminals

The whole atmosphere was lingering with sins and criminals.Gambling, alcohol, cigarettes, music, sins were all being committed under the same roof as Y/N,well it wasn't her fault to begin with for being in this situation.But even Y/N looked so perfect for this life,especially today in her outfit, she just Blend in so well.
But
She hates it ,
She hated the smell of cigarettes and alcohol
Poisoning her innocence,filling her with every crime and sin,
That the reason she hates it & she hates HIM for introducing her to this life.
She must escape to keep her Sanity and Goodness.

~

~

~
Y/N POV
Throughout the whole party, Sanzu made sure I never left his sight and let's not forget that there are about 1o men keeping a watch  over me as bodyguards.
I signed for the 5th time today.

"Something wrong, Darling?"Sanzu asked as he stared at me.

"Huh?" I said looking at Sanzu, who was staring at me with his dark expression as always, maybe it's because of all the mafiaos around him.

"Ah,nothing " I replied as I was not even enjoying this party, the only reason I was here because I need to Escape and I must do this at all cost.

"Seems like you are not enjoying this party."Sanzu stated.
"AHH-NO-"

Wait wait.... I can take this as opportunity to find a way to escape.
"Actually, you are right, it's very cramped in here don't you think?" I replied hesitantly with some eager to know his answer.

"Why, it is because you want to spend time with me alone." Sanzu whispered close to my ear sending shivers down my spine.
Geez.

"Maybe!" I replied giving my most innocent look at Sanzu.
He looked at the other executives, including Rindou who was sipping his 5th glass of wine,
Ran who was busy talking to a young girl wearing kimono and other were either gambling or drinking alcohol.

It's about to get intense lol.Hope you like it♡