Chapter 7: I will make you mine

Sanzu removed the gun from Y/N forehead.
And walked back to his desk that he previously sat on.He put the gun on the desk and looked back to Y/N-who was literally sobbing.
Sanzu hated to see her like this but he must do this to make sure she never escapes again from him.He already lost her once,he doesn't  plan on loosing her again,NEVER!

Sanzu went back to Y/N and starts to untie her while Y/N's eyes was shut as she felt the movement of Sanzu's hand.

The door to the enormous room opened, as a  young man with a blond hair with light blue streaks, muscular body entered. It was the young man, who came up with the backup.
Y/N felt hatred towards him as if it wasn't for him, she could have escaped, escaped from this monster.

"Ah,Rindou, i was waiting for you, please take my angel to her room."
Sanzu spoke softly.

Rindou eyes landed on Y/N,he nodded to Sanzu's order.He walked towards her ,"Shall we live."
Y/N turned her face to opposite direction, as she was tired of all of this.
Sanzu's signed at Y/N's remark.
"Princess,i dont mind you staying here bu-"
Y/N got up quickly , "Let's go!" She didn't wanted to stay single second longer in this room with HIM.
Rindou and both Y/N went out of this room, she dared not  look back ,where he was standing.

Once Y/N was out of the room. Sanzu went back to the desk and slammed his arms on the wooden table.He was hurt.

Sanzu's POV

No matter,
What happen I will make you mine, L/N Y/N. I will give you so much love that you will become meaningless without my love.I want you to crave for me Day and Night, like I do.The only thing that should be in your mind is ME. Just me. I will kill anyone that comes between me and you they will face death. Even if the whole world tried to separate us, I will Stand against the world with YOU.
You are my life, Y/N
and I will make you 
Haruchiyo Y/N.

Because darling  your red strings is attached to mine!