Chapter 2:Resurrected

( Y/N POV )
I woke up feeling dizzy.
"what happen? Am I still alive?"Why is it so calm and peaceful? No pain , no worries, no stress-its so soothing. I want to be like this forever. It just seem so unreal, cant feel my body,it feels like my soul is floating on top of the clouds.
It so mesmerizing!
Just fading into nothingness.

"Screams, STOP",traffic lights, loud horn, rushing, fast heart beat, collision blood,.
"You are going to die"

-

-

-
"AHH, "What the hell?"
L/N Y/N abruptly got up as she remembers the flashback of the accident while putting her right hand on her chest, where she can feel her rapid heart-beat.
As she gradually calm down, she took in the view of her surroundings

"WHERE THE HELL AM I? 
Y/N looked over the beautiful scenery, she aws mesmerized by the beautiful perfect sight.
But awit? "Why the hell this looks animated?"She whispered while she took in the viewand its unordinary structures."I must be dreaming, but damn this dream is so vivid and clear"

I think it would be best if I go for stroll, may be this headache of mine will lessen. I strooled around the place, Its getting dark! I have realized that this is not a dream because I am able to feel, touch, smell, see and hear things which something you are limited to in a dream.
But it this isn't a dream then what is this?
Where am I?
How do I go back home?
When this illusion will end?
Am I even alive? As soon as she thought of this, she felt an irregular heartbeat with intence pain inside her chest."AHHHHH!",Y/N let out a sream as the pain in her chest became unbearable.
This attracted attention of the walking by civilans that rushed to her aid.
"I am okay!" as Y/N said that, she lifted her gace to look at the people, but their worries were soon replaced with fear and frown. Before she could say anything they all left her.

"Lets not get involved with her, she is valuable asset to Vice Captain of the 5th Division in Tokyo Manji Gang" , she heard  them as the hurrief, leaving her there.

What did they mean by valuable asset to the Vice Captain, Y/N thought.

As Y/N straightened herself, a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Found You, L/N Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed readng this chapter - things are about to get interisting ,"TYSM for reading "