Chapter:5 Its SANZU HARUCHIYO DARLING

Y/N POV
I could feel his gaze on me.It was making me uncomportable from inside out.My heartbeat has started to increase and I could feel a lump in my throat for unable to form a words.Is it 'He' thay Rindou was talking about?So may thoughts were racing inside my head as I continue to gaze towards him,I couldnt make out his feature or how he looked due to the amount of light presentin this room.I can feel shiver and cold creeping on my mind.

He slowly stood up and straightened himself, and starts to walk towards me, taking his time as his gaze was still on me.My heartbeat increasing,what is he going to do with me?
I cant speak because of fear and anxiousness.Someone plase help me! Save me!
As he made his way toawrds me, he pulled out agun.
A GUN?
OHHHH no is he going to kill me. Is this how i die?Someone save me! I started to to sweat just looking at the gun. I dont wanna die like this.

God, please forgive all my sins, the time has finally come for me to lay inside a coffin. i had given up on hope.I am going to DIE.

As he made his way towards me,his face was vividly portrayed and i was met with a young man with long rosy pink hair and slightly-droopy blue eyes with long eyelashes.

I came face to face with him, he sure is quite handsome and charming, but my fear was stopping me to inspect any further as I finally had the courage to spit it out the words

"Who are you and what do yo."
I stopped in the mid sentence as he held me at a gun point I could feel metal of the gun on my forehead, It was icy cold sending shiver all over my body.
He hald expressions face filed with dark and devilish aura.
I am going to fucking DIE.
Is this the end for me?

~

~

~

"Well any Last wish Y/N DARLING because you are going to DIE IN 5 SECONDS."
Y/N couldn't form the words.
"Well I guess I will take your silence  for NO then."He said in a stem tone.

                                             5

                                             4

"Please don't kill me.What do you want from me?Y/N started to cried out loud as she beg for her life.

                                             3

He simply ignored her and her desperate calls.

                                              2
"I will do anything just let me live!" Y/N said as she cried out
and

                                               1
{Bang}

Its SANZU HARUCHIYO
DARLING,
THE NAME OF YOUR FUTURE HUSBAN~~~

Its SANZU HARUCHIYODARLING,THE NAME OF YOUR FUTURE HUSBAN~~~

(credits:To the fanart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TYSN for reading the chapter.