Chapter 8:This huge party is being held for Y/N

The day's were being dragged! It has been a week since Y/N has being held captive by 
SANZU HARUCHIYO.

Y/N felt like her whole life turned into a puzzle as she just don't know where to begin looking for the missing pieces of her life.She can't think of way to escape or remember anything about her past she just feel hopeless, a bird without wings.

Her whole freedom is lost and she feels like a prisoner, a caged bird.

"Ma am I have done your makeup"the assistant said as she finished doing Y/n makeup and making her look like a queen."Thank you"Y/n stated as she stated as she scanned her face in the mirror.

Y/n was getting ready for the party that she will be attending with Sanzu.The whole party was mere celebration of Bonten Members success,but as for Sanzu he will be introducing a very significant person,that is none other than Y/n.
Yes!This huge party is being held for L/nY/n.

Y/n stood up elegantly to see her whole charming outfit that she wore that hugged her curves so elegantly with her hair curled and to finish up her looks she wore dress.

(Y/N POV)

I must admit that I look like one of the celebrities wearing this dress,even though it revealed my skin to some extent, I feel comfortable.The colour just suits my skin so well and I could't help but admire myself in the mirror.
"Ma am I will take my leave" I nodded at the assistant as she left the bedroom.
Even if this life has given some luxury, I cant stay like this forever and today I must execute my plan at all cost, that I created while I was being captive.

Th bedroom door opened once again,catching my attention as I looked at the direction and there he stood.

"Well ready princess, I will be escorting you to your Lover"Ran said as he bowed and wink at Y/n , simply mocking her with his gestures and body language.

I made a discusti
ng face as I send him a glare.
Ran made his way towards me and I can feel his stares on my body.
Geez,what a flirt!

"Well aren't you looking sexy princess."Ran said
As you rolled your eyes in his flirtatious.

I need to be careful if I need to get myself out of this without getting cought.
Escape is now my only route out of this hell.

~

~

~

As Y/N opened the door, her eyes widened as she saw men wearing black suits all lined up like some bodyguards. As soon as they saw her all bowed. Y/N can definitely sense the attention on her and she wasn't liking it one bit.
"Umm-What is this?"Y/n spoke softly waiting for reply.
"Well those are your bodyguards,they will be keeping an eye on you for your own safety."
"Ran spoke,who stood behind Y/n. I guess escaping is going to be way harder than I though,Y/n.

"Lets go!"Ran ordered as he started walking with Y/n trailing behind him with the men following behind them, as they should.

Y//N and the other entered a beautiful hall with a golden chandelier hung at the center and that's when she noticed him,Sanzu Haruchiyo sitting on the sofa while holding a drink.

He looks so hot and sexy, Y/N thought as her eyes were glued to him.

TYSM for reading just continue  if you like this vote pls.ty