Chapter:4 princess

"Are you the Vice Captain?" Y/N uttered before realizing she said it out loud.
Rindou looked at  her and smirked.
"Good now that your brain is working, come with us and don't struggle or I wont mind putting a bullet in your head."Rindou said with dark expression on his face as he inspected your beautiful face.
"Wh-What do you want from me?" Y/N said as she was shaking in fear.
"I don't want anything from you"Rindou smirked "But he does!"
Who the hell is "HE" Y/N thought.

Before she could say anything a black car pulled over from behind a tall guy with long hair into pigtail braids came out.
"Everything is ready."He said as he handed something to Rindou>

"Well time to go, princess."

-

-

-
After Rindou said that he slowly covered Y/N mouth with black fabric.Y/N tried to struggle and not inhale from the fabric but ends up giving it in.Her beautiful eyes slowly closing as she became unconscious.

The last thing Y/N heard was "Sleep tight, He will be so happy to see you.."Rindou before escaping to her dreamland.

A night has fallen to Roppongi.

A perfect time for a crime to occur.The night is cold yet a warmth lingering somewhere in there.
Nobody is more happier than 'HE' is because he has finnaly found his missing piece, his LOVE.

The room was dark lit, but his gaze was only upon his one and only Darling, L/N Y/N. Oh how much he waited for her return back to I'm, where she belongs, bak to his arms.

Y/N was tied to a chair, but not to tightly, her hair is covering her face as the sleeping beauty sleeps,tied to a char. While the devil is keeping his stare on her face.

Just as much as he wants her, he knows that she wants him too

Just as much as he wants her, he knows that she wants him too.Those suffering, long lovely, days without her was unbearable, but now that she is back, everything seems to shine brighter,radiate more light in the world.

"You are creeping me out, stop staring at her like some hungry animal" a voice called out to HIM.
"SHUT UP! and please can you get out, you are interfering with my precious time with my angel, Rindou "He spoke stemly with slight playful tone.
"Jeez, when did you to turn inti such a creep! Rindou said almost annoyed.
"Get out, I wont say it twice."
"Whatever jerk." Rindou left as he was clearly pissed with him.

As soon as Rindou left, Y/N started to struggle as she woke up with all the sound in the midnight in a dark lil room.

Y/N whole body was numb and aching.
What the hell happened, Y/N thought.
As her beautiful eyes flutter opened, her vision was met with darkness with only a dim light, that was enlightering the whole enormous room. A slight fear was visible in her  eyes.
Her eyes soon widen as she was met with a luxurious and beautiful room.She noticed that in the middle of the room there was desk and confy looking chair placed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TYSM for reading just continue its about to get more interesting TY

TYSM for reading just continue its about to get more interesting TY.