𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

Galing kay weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... Higit pa

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 037 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 044 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 047 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 049 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]
[ 052 ]

[ 022 ]

343 7 3
Galing kay weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ no time left; part three ]

━━━━━━━━━━

Since it was Omid who got the hole through the wall, he crawled through it first. "No walkers," he declared. "Things are looking up."

The rest of them followed him through, still keeping quiet.

"This seems pretty sealed off," Christa said before she looked at the bed. "Well..."

Two bodies lay there, holding hands. They weren't walkers, they seemed to have shot themselves before they could become them, blood splattered on the wall.

"Smart," Lee said. "Think of all the people we've seen go. They got to do it their own way. Together."

"Don't you say that," Kenny quickly said. "You stick it out as long as you have to, do anything you can. I could've done more."

"You did all you could."

"No, Lee. I could've been a better husband...A better father... Could've been a better friend. I'm going to try. So let's figure out a way out of here, get that little girl."

Kassidy hugged her dad and whispered, "Remember. You still have me."

"Let's see if we can find anything useful in here before we go. Lee, Kass. See if you can find us a way out," Christa suggested as she started looking through drawers.

Kassidy saw a way out, but decided to talk with Ben first. "Hey, Ben," she smiled at him and he thoughtfully looked over at her.

"You know... You're confusing," he admitted.

"Me? I'm the confusing one? You've got this backward," Kass deflected, grinning.

"Well, sometimes you act all sweet and then there are other times where... You're 'buddy-buddy' friendly. You back off...? I guess," Ben shrugged.

Kassidy only laughed, "You're the one who's always fine one minute and looking at me guiltily the next. You even asked me why-"

The tall, lanky teen cut her off, "Like back at the motel with your brother-"

"Nuh-uh... Let's not bring that up ever again..." she interrupted, a flushed color creeping its way up her neck.

"See? Exactly like that," Ben argued.

"I just-"

"I heard your... argument...? With your dad and you defended me saying “Ben is my... good friend...? and-and I just really like him...” and that just-" he sighed, frustrated.

"O-oh... You heard that?" Kassidy asked, flushing in embarrassment as she quickly looked away.

"We all did Kass," Ben replied, flat. "So...So what did you mean by that?" he finally asked.

"You asked me... Back at the bell tower. 'Why?' So-"

"But what does that have to do with this?" Ben inquired.

"I'm getting there!" she huffed out impatiently.

"You asked me why I saved you... And that goes along with what I meant when I said that," Kassidy took a deep breath in before blurting out, "I like you," and quickly turning away.

"W-what?" he stuttered, eyes blinking with a wide stare.

"Don't make me say it again," she muttered, embarrassed. "Ihaveacrushonyou," she spoke fast, so it all came out mushed together and jumbled.

"Wha-"

"I LIKE YOU!" she screeched, groaning as she hid behind her hands.

Kenny only glared in their direction while Lee, Omid, and Christa smirked.

Omid turned to Christa and whispered in her ear, smirking, "I knew it. I told you so."

"O-oh...? Oh... OH!" Ben exclaimed, bright eyes blown even more wide.

"Just don't- don't make fun of me..." she mumbled into her hands.

"W-why would I?" Ben asked, flushed, "I like you, too."

"Ooohmygod..." Kassidy grinned behind her hands, sneaking a peek at Ben who only chuckled quietly and walked away. She sighed fondly before walking over to an opened door, which had a little balcony, and an alleyway below. The rest of them walked up behind her.

Kenny walked onto the balcony, looking at the building next door, "Looks like we can stay off the streets all the way to River Street if we're careful."

"I'm guessing that'll be our best shot," Kassidy nodded. "If we stick to the rooftops, we'll avoid the walkers."

"Let's go," Christa smiled.

"I'll go first," Lee said as he walked out on the balcony and stood on the railing, quickly jumping onto the next roof. Omid went next, then Christa until it was just Kassidy, Ben, and Kenny. The girl was gonna go next but Kenny stopped her.

"I'll go," Kenny determined.

"Are you sure?" she questioned, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Now listen, I'm gonna go next and pay attention to how we did it okay? Once I'm up there, you stand on the railing and I'll reach for you on the roof, okay?" Kenny asked as he crouched to her level, putting both of his hands on her shoulders. She nodded in response and Kenny got back up and stood on the railing, jumping to the roof.

Once Kassidy stepped onto the railing, she felt the balcony start to creak and break. Her and Ben tried to make it, but the balcony collapsed and fell. Ben quickly grabbed her, trying to break her fall.

"Holy shit! Are you guys okay?!" Omid exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kassidy groaned a little as Ben moaned in pain.

"Ben!" Kassidy yelped, jumping off of him when she realized he had broken her fall, "No, no! Why did you do that!?"

The adults widened their eyes when they realized– Ben was not okay.

"Holy fuck! What are we gonna do!?" Omid exclaimed.

Kenny looked at them then down at Kassidy and Ben, sighing as he climbed down the latter.

Lee quickly followed after him and kept watch for walkers as Kenny and Kassidy crouched beside Ben. "Ben..." Kassidy muttered in fear when he cried out in pain.

"Oww...uh... I'm okay..." Ben whimpered.

Lee rushed back over to the three of them. "Are you okay!?" he exclaimed.

"I'm okay, Just get me out of here," Ben whimpered again.

"What the fuck happened, Ben?" Kenny asked.

"I'm sorry, just get me up... My leg's hurt, I think."

"We're gonna get your ass up," Kenny assured the teenager.

"Really? I thought you–"

Kassidy's eyes welled up with tears when they pushed away what was on top of him to reveal that he was impaled with rebar. "No, Ben!" she sobbed.

"Fucking hell," Kenny muttered as Lee gasped.

"What is it? I'm okay... I'm okay..." Ben asked, repeating his reassurance to himself.

"Y-you idiot!" Kassidy cried out.

"We can get you up... We can..." Kenny huffed out, trying to lift the teen.

Ben cried out in pain as Kenny tried to lift him, "OWWW! UGHH!" He sat up the best he could to see his impaled body, grabbing at the bars in fear.

"Stop it! You'll only hurt yourself more" Kassidy exclaimed.

"Just yank him off that thing. Fast!" Lee whispered harshly.

"What?" Ben exclaimed in fear.

"Do you think–" he got cut off when walkers closed in on the alleyway.

"FUCK!" Kenny exclaimed, doll trying to yank Ben off of the rebar.

Ben screamed in pain as Kassidy sobbed, "Stop it, please! You're hurting him!"

Kenny gently put him back down and Ben looked back at the walkers, whimpering and quivering in fear. "OH GOD! DON'T LET THEM GET TO ME!!!" he begged.

Kassidy sobbed some more as she kneeled beside Ben, gently taking his face in her hands. "It will be okay," she murmured, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Ben stared at her with wide, teary eyes as he whispered, "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Kass. I really do like you, too, you know?"

"I really like you, too, Ben," she sniffled.

Kenny sadly looked down at Ben and his daughter before he loved back up in determination, quickly standing. "Do you have any bullets left!? This has only got one left in it."

"Just a few," Lee replied.

"Give 'em to me."

"Take Mom's gun!" Kassidy said, confused why he was asking but shoving the gun into his hands anyway.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Give them to me, take Kassidy and get the hell out of here!!!" He ordered.

"What!? No!" Kassidy exclaimed, eyes wide and confused.

"I'm not leaving you!" Lee declined, shaking his head.

"GO!" Kenny demanded.

"Hell no, man!!! We're not leaving you!" Lee snapped at his friend.

"What did I just say?? Take Kassidy and go!!!"

"Let's get Ben and get outta here!" Lee tried again, hoping to convince him.

"Daddy, please, no!" Kassidy sobbed.

"I love you. Forever," Kenny said before shoving Lee and Kassidy out of the gates, closing them shut.

"What the fuck, Kenny!?" Lee snapped.

"Lee, Kass. It's okay."

"No, KEN! No, it's not okay!"

"IT'S NOT OKAY DADDY! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, TOO!" Kassidy sobbed as she banged on the gates, tears spilling down her face.

"It's just something I gotta do. You know that," Kenny looked back at the walkers. "Kassidy, I'm sorry I haven't been a good father to you ever since Kat and Duck died. I love you so much..."

"I LOVE YOU, DADDY! PLEASE, NO!!!"

Kenny turned to look at Lee, shaking his head sadly, "Go get that girl and keep mine safe!"

Lee pounded on the gates as Kenny continued to try and fight off the walkers, "Dammit, Kenny!"

"GODDAMMIT!!!"

"AHHH FUCK. I'M SORRY, KASSIDY! KENNY, PLEEE–" Ben's pleading was cut off by the sound of Kenny putting him out of his misery.

Kassidy gasped and sobbed even more as Lee pulled her away from the gates, walkers closing in on them as she and Lee climb back up the ladder.

'It's over...' the teen thought to herself, finally making it to the top to see Christa, who was looking down at where Kenny and Ben were previously before running over to us. "What happened?" Christa asked.

Kassody pushed past the woman, the guilt and sorrow written on her face. Lee walked past them, and stood at the edge of the building with his back facing them.

"They're gone."

Kassidy felt her chest sting. Get dad couldn't be gone. She hadn't even thought of that. She'd lost Duck, she'd lost her mom– she couldn't loose her dad, too.

"There were just... There were too many... Ben was really messed up... I don't know. There's nothing else. God. DAMN. GOD," Lee put his head in his hands, stifling a sob.

Christa looked at Omid then back at Lee while Kass turned to sit on the roof, biting back hey sobs at Kenny and Ben's recent demise.

"I heard a shot," Christa said.

"Kenny made sure Ben didn't need to feel anymore pain..." Lee explained.

Omid looked at the ground in shock. "Wh... what?"

"That was Ben's fear, you know? Kenny had one shot and that's how he used it. God... poor fucking kid."

"You saw them die?" Christa asked.

Lee only looked down, "Nobody was getting out of there."

Christa frowned, "I'm sorry, you guys. Especially you, Kassidy..."

Lee shook his head, "He did what he had to. All the way to the end."

It was silent for a moment until Christa spoke up, "We better go."

"Right behind you."

━━━━━━━━━━

They continued over the rooftops, some even having walkways between buildings. They walked slowly across one, careful not to fall. Kass felt oddly detached from everything. She didn't feel the pain of losing her father. She guessed it would kick in at some point.

"Do you wanna talk?" Christa asked.

"No," she muttered.

Lee frowned at Kass, "Kenny was my friend. Kassidy's goddamn father. He could be tough to like, but I agreed with him most of the time; so we were assholes together, I guess."

Christa paused before speaking up, "Look, Lee, this is a shitty time, but I want to clear something up."

They stopp as Lee turned around, "What is it?"

"Clementine. I know Kenny was your guy."

Lee nodded, "Yeah."

"Well? Now with Kenny...gone...means Omid and I have to stay safe. For her... For Kassidy."

"Yeah, you do," he said, "Let me take all the risks."

"That's not what I mean, necessarily," she tried explaining.

"It's what I mean. It's what we gotta do," Lee finalized.

"Let's just keep moving."

The group of four stopped at a wooden walkway across a large gap with numerous walkers underneath.

"Fuck, be careful here." Christa and Omid walk across easily. Leaving Kassidy and Lee. Lee grabbed Kassidy's shoulder so she wouldn't fall, proceeding forward cautiously. After around 23 steps of straight fear and sobbing, they made it across.

"Rivers streets just up ahead," Omid walked toward a large hole on the roof. He looked in while the rest of them crowded around. About 5 walkers were walking past underneath. "Woah, careful," he warned.

"Even the buildings are full," Christa scoffed as another pair of walkers pass.

"They never know where their next meal is," Omid shook his head, sighing.

"No. They don't," Lee snapped calmly.

A flash of guilt crossed Omid's face, "I... I didn't mean-"

"It's fine. Let's go." The walk continued. Christa first. Omid second. Lee and Kassidy last.

The group stopped at a sign that read 'Maccabe Imports' and looked at each other.

"The Marsh House is up the corner and around the block. We have to cross here."

"Well, at least it doesn't look like a death trap," Omid quipped sarcastically as Kassidy looked over at the sign again, hearing a slight creaking coming from the small ledge.

Christa looked at Omid angrily, and he raised his hands in defense. "Who's going first?"

"He's got a busted leg and you're walking for two. I'm not obviously doing too hot. The decision doesn't make itself. I'll go first to make sure nothing happens out there," Lee looked at the sign then Kass, who nodded her head to signal that she was going with him. He sighed and nodded, not saying anything, but understanding everything.

"You sure?" Christa asked.

"Yeah."

Lee and Kass stepped up onto the ledge of the building, Kass first then Lee, it almost felt like they could fall any second into the pit of walkers underneath.

"Never mind, never mind!" Kassidy sobbed, "Let me go back, let me go back!" But Lee was already behind her.

"Kassidy!" he exclaimed, "It's okay, it's okay! Just keep going. I promise nothing bad will happen to you!"

"Just take it nice and slow..."

Kass slowly shimmied along the sign, the creaking sound getting louder and louder before she finally made it to the end, sighing in relief.

"UGH FUCK!" Part of the sign fell off behind Lee, leaving him dangling from the end.

"Shit!" Kass reached out to him, but he smacked her hand away, still hanging onto the sign. "Stay back, I don't wanna let you fall."

Kass nodded, "Okay..." stepping back a bit, at the ready to grab him if anything went wrong.

"Fuck it. We're going for it," Lee yelled over at Omid and Christa.

"You're going for it? What's that mean?!"

"It means I'm already bitten! I just have to push my way through with Kassidy."

"What the fuck?!" Omid exclaimed.

"Find a boat, we'll meet north of town. I'll find Clementine and get you."

"What if–" Christa started, but was cut off.

"No what-ifs." A moment of silence pursued before Lee climbed around Kassidy, heading down toward their impending doom.

Lee held her body close as they walked around a brick wall, stopping before a large horde of walkers. Lee looked at his missing arm before looking back at Kassidy, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out the meat cleaver.

Kassidy walked behind him, making sure to stay close as he sliced his way through the herd.

━━━━━━━━━━

They finally made it past the horde, reaching the front of the Marsh House. The windows were down and the shutters closed. Kass opened the door, holding it for Lee before walking in behind him.

Lee and Kass walked around, examining the doors for an exact place before Lee stopped at a door on the left wall. He listened in. Hearing no sound L, he continued, opening the door a tiny bit and peaking in. He opened the door fully after seeing nobody in there.

Kass walked toward the door that was held locked with the rope attached to the door across from it. Lee stepped up beside Kass, who turned around just in time to see the man standing there.

"I got us adjoining rooms," he explained as Lee turned around.

"Where is she, you slimly old fuck?" Kassidy snapped.

"Nice to see you again... I already told you, she's fine. Go over there," he pointed to a dresser with his gun, making Lee and Kass slowly walk over.

Kassidy stopped at the dresser, but before she did anything she heard a yell come from behind the door, "Let me out! Who's out there?"

The guy aimed the gun to Lee's head, a finger over his lips. "Quiet please, sweetie! Put your things there," he whispered the last part to Lee and Kass, gesturing once again to the dresser.

"Just be cool," Lee spoke, setting down his things.

"Do I not seem cool?" the stranger asked.

Lee put all of his stuff down in a nice manner, so Kass did too, except not as nice. Snarling, she put her handgun down next to Lee's stuff.

The guy, once again, pointed toward a set of armchairs, gesturing for Lee to sit in the chair and Kass on the floor. She walked over to the exact spot and sat down as the man kept his gun raised. "Do you know who I am?"

"No. I don't know anything about you."

"You wouldn't. People like you wouldn't. Now you're thinking, who would have it out for me huh? A few weeks back. There might have been a station wagon in the woods? Full all sorts food, water, things you need to survive. Yeah, I'm not cannibal Lee, no killer in the woods, I'm not a V...villain. I'm just some guy who teaches little league."

"We didn't take anything from you."

"Your people," the man spoke.

"I didn't agree with it," Lee told him.

"That's what Clementine said. Why didn't you?" He eyed him with a raised eyebrow.

Lee shook his head, "It wasn't right. It wasn't our stuff."

"That's real good of you."

Lee only huffed, "Look. What do you want me to say?"

"I don't want you to say anything. I want you to know what happened. Have you ever hurt somebody you care about?"

"Yes, of course," he looked down.

"Who?" the man asked.

"My wife," Lee replied.

"Clementine said she wasn't with you."

"I hurt her a long time ago."

"How?" the man asked.

Lee frowned, "In a lot of ways. She traveled for work. I didn't like that. I wanted a family."

"A reasonable thing to want."

"So we fought. And it made my biggest fear come true. I got sick one day going to class. Went home and found her with someone else. Killed him." Kassidy looked down at her feet, sorry for him to have gone through that. "I was mad at her for so long, I can't imagine the pain she felt. What about you?"

"I hurt her so bad. My son Adam, went missing. I took him out hunting even though my wife said he was too young. I figured he had to learn. I came back without him and the look on her face said, 'YOU'RE A MONSTER.' We all went out looking for him. Never found him. I hurt her so bad." He looked down, shaking his head in grief, "And then we came back and all our stuff was gone. Your people, Lee. That asshole in the ball cap. His stupid fucking wife." Kassidy barely growled at him for Clementine's sake, but he ignored her and kept speaking. "I could have earned her trust back if we weren't so desperate."

"I'm sorry."

"The hungrier we got the more she blamed me until she took our daughter Elizabeth and left." A moment of brief silence passed between Lee and the guy before he continued. "They didn't get far, I... I found them a day later, in the road. Do I look like a monster to you?"

"Yes," Kass answered with a snarl before the man brought a finger up to his lips. "If you think that now, just you wait. I'm not like you. You walked a little girl into a dairy farm with sick people who put their hands on her."

"It's more complicated than that," Lee tried to explain.

"You abandoned a defenseless, grieving woman."

"You weren't there," Kassidy snapped.

"You brought kids to the most dangerous place in the city where they could have died!"

"That's not the whole story," Lee said, keeping his voice calm while the man raised his own.

"THE WHOLE STORY?!?!" He pointed the gun at Kassidy's head, still sitting in the seat before putting it back down at his side.

"How could you know all this...?" Lee questioned.

The man put a radio on the table. Lee and Kassidy both looked at it in surprise until the man continued talking.

"You're both monsters, murderers, thieves. And I'm going to hurt you so bad."

"Give us Clementine back!" Kassidy snapped angrily.

"I'd rather kill her myself. Because that's what'll happen if she goes with you. I wasn't even mad at you when I found Clementine on my radio. I was coming for the others, for revenge. But the more I heard about the things you did. And the danger she was in, our plans changed... Kassidy and Lee, before what happens next I need you to listen to me. I can take care of her, we can have a family. I bet you don't even know how old she is."

"She's eight."

"Wrong... She's nine."

"But–"

"Her birthday was six days ago. I know how to be a dad you know. She wouldn't be exposed to what she is with you."

"No. Shut up," Lee snapped.

"It makes sense," the man continued.

"it's not happening. You'll have to kill me."

"Yeah, I know. Hey, honey, I think this all going to work out," the man spoke, leaning into a bag.

As the man continued talking into something the bag, Kass saw the rope on the bedroom door fall off onto the ground. Clementine peaked out while the man continued talking into the bag. She took a step out and then another, ending up behind him. She reached up and smacked him. Stunning him, but giving them enough time for Lee to get up and tackle him.

Lee jumped on him, but got kicked in the chest, landing on the floor with a loud thump. The guy pulled the pistol up to Lee's head, but Kassidy smacked him with the vase, making the man collapse next to Lee.

The man got up and tried running to the gun, but Kass caught up to him and pushed him into the closet, making him break the closet door, shards of wood flying everywhere.

He tried pushing her off, but she headbutt him again and again, stunning him while she choked him for about 15 seconds until he finally passed out. Kass backed up, eyes widened in surprise at what she had done.

Kass picked up the gun and turned around to see Lee barely standing up, clinging onto the chair for support.

"He... He could come back," Clem worried.

Kassidy brought the gun up to his face, debating over whether or not to kill him, luckily Lee saved her from having to make that choice.

"It's okay, sweet pea. We're leaving," he told her, finally regaining some of his balance, enough to stand up at least. Kass walked over next to Lee who nodded.

"Good." Silence and tension passed before Clem ran over to Lee and Kass, bringing them both into a big hug. Kass quickly hugged her back then let go, letting Lee and Clementine have their moment.

Clementine leaned her head into Lee's shoulder sobbing. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry," she says in between sobs.

"Shh... it's okay... it's okay."

Clem and Lee hug for a moment before Lee let go and Clem stepped back, examining Lee. "Your arm's gone... Why? That's so scary...." she asked, fearfully.

"I had an accident. We'll talk about it somewhere safe," Lee told her.

"Did he hurt you?" Kass asked the younger girl with a frown.

"No... No, not really. I'm so sorry," Clementine shook her head, wiping away tears.

"Clem, it's okay. We need to get you guys somewhere safe and then we have to talk, okay?" Lee asked as he stood back up. "Everything's okay now. We need to figure out how to get out of Savannah as fast as we can," he added, grabbing the weapons the man had made them put down. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

Clementine shook her head, "He was going to kill you both."

"And take you, yeah," Lee opened the front door to leave, where a walker stood on the other side. The walker sniffed Lee for a scent before looking back over at Clementine and snarled.

Kass quietly tripped the walker and shot it in the head, almost missing by an inch. She angrily pulled the trigger again, but there were no more bullets.

"It... It didn't bite you," Clem pointed out.

"Yeah...I know. It must've..." Lee paused as he stared at the walker in shock.

"You're covered in all that walker blood," Kass said as she gestured to the blood covering Lee.

"We had to get through a bunch of them to get here," Lee spoke, thinking for a moment. "That's how we'll get out of Savannah..." he muttered as he walked over to the desk and picked up his cleaver, walking back over to the walker's body.

He crouched curb, using the cleaver to cut open the walker. "Oh no...." Kass and Clem muttered, realizing what was going to happen. After Lee cut the walker open, he scooped up some of the guts, the two girls recoiling in disgust.

Lee raised the guts and smeared them on Clem, who made some noises of disgust. Then she turned around and Lee got her back.

Once Clem was done, Lee looked over at Kass and she sighed as Lee scooped more guts to cover her. It felt wet and sticky, and it definitely didn't have a pleasant smell. Kass gagged for a while before she turned around so he could get her back. "So... damn gross..."

"There, that should do it," Lee said as he stood up, dropping the excess guts onto the floor.

"I hope so," Clem glowered in disgust.

"And you're missing something," Lee said, pulling out Clem's hat.

"I thought it was gone," Clem exclaimed as she took her hat back, putting it onto her head.

"I thought you were gone," Lee said and she smiled up at him.

"Thank you."

"Stay right next to me and walk very slowly. Don't look around and don't panic." Lee said to them and they nodded. "I'll keep you two safe," he added.

Both girls nod again, getting on either side of Lee as he walked out of The Marsh House and toward the streets. Clem stayed under Lee's missing arm while Kass took the other side. The three slowly walked through the herd, slipping past walkers left and right.

Kassidy was beyond terrified, there were so many walkers around, but thankfully the blood they were covered in had masked their scent so far.

Clementine suddenly stopped moving and stared, an expression of horror making its way onto her face. "No..." she whimpered, eyes wide.

"Clem?" Kass asked in a whisper, following her gaze to see a male and female walker standing some feet away from them. Kassidy was confused, "Are they...?" she began and Clem nodded, slowly.

"Clem, don't..." Suddenly Lee began to fall down, crashing into the hard cement. Both girls teared up as they stared at one another in shock.

"Lee...?"

━━━━━━━━━━

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.6K 479 26
Ever since the dead started walking, you were alone at first, until you join a group called the Fallen Star Order. You were part of this group for 4...
68.7K 2.2K 112
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...
57.4K 1.2K 49
A series of Clouis oneshots. This series will not include any actual smut. I also want to say that I have no association with Telltale's The Walking...
50.2K 1.2K 17
You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything was perfect. But then... The dead sta...