You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

On Guard: Part 1

2.8K 150 14
By jensoopresident

A sharp slap landed on Jisoo's face. The sting only grew her anger.

She didn't even want to touch her in the first place. A pang of guilt did hit her as she saw flushed cheeks and bright, burning ears.

"I didn't mean to touch you there." Jisoo answered with her head down in guilt. "You might've gotten hurt."

"I don't care! What gives you the right to even stand near me?!"

"I'm your bodyguard?"

"That doesn't matter!" Jennie screamed in her face, furthering Jisoo's humiliation. She could see Rosé frowning from her peripheral vision.

Rosie, turn away. Please, this is so embarrassing.

"I don't wanna see you near me again for the day!" The young idol marched away with her members following behind her.

Trust me, I want the same.

Jisoo waited to make sure they all had left. She meekly looked up to see most of the crowd had dispersed.

She energetically stretched before sauntering away from the spot to the sidewalk, awaiting the call from YGE to give her another warning.

Only five minutes later she got the most exciting call of her life. As soon as she hung up, she gave it a moment to process.

It happened.

I'm free.

"YES!!" Jisoo jumped up, startling the pedestrians on the sidewalk.

"I JUST GOT FIRED!!" Jisoo ran around like she had just won gold in the olympics. "I'M FREE FROM JENNIE KIM!"

She grabbed the shoulders of a poor old lady passing by. "Grandma, I'm free!"

"Good lord, they need to make the asylum much more secure!" Jisoo ignored the comment and ran around, cheering.

Jisoo was celebrating with fried chicken when she got a call from Lisa.

"Heard the news, loser."

"I'LL TREAT YOU! WE CAN EVEN GO OUT TO DRINK."

"Deal. I'll try to invite Bunny and Hyunnie without Jennie knowing."

Jisoo hung up and devoured her lunch and decided to nap before going out for the night. She was planning to get absolutely wasted.

----------

"Good evening, ladies." Jisoo brightly smiled for the first time in a while. "How is everyone on this fine night?" She held up her hand as a pretend microphone.

"Apparently, not as wonderful as you." Irene spoke into it.

"You are correct my dear, Hyunnie." Jisoo sandwiched herself between Lisa and Nayeon, across from Irene and her secret girlfriend, Seulgi.

"Gross. You both used my party to meet each other." The other three cringed at the couple.

"Hey," Irene slapped her hand playfully. "You're holding a party for getting fired by my best friend, this is basically a bribe for not snitching."

"What's she gonna do if she finds out? Fire me?" Jisoo jumped up "Ha! She can't!"

"Jennie is not the horrible person you make her out to be, Chu."

"To you! She's not horrible to you!" The girl backed up at her argument. Jisoo definitely was mistreated by the idol compared to them. And oddly, only Jisoo.

She was fine with the rest of the staff. They would all stand up for Jennie at any instance.

One of the reasons Jisoo didn't even try to speak up about her is because she knew Jennie would win. Who's gonna trust some random bodyguard over a well known idol? No one, that's who.

"I can't believe she actually hit you this time and got you fired though." Irene sighed, downing the liquid in her glass.

"I'm gonna miss you, Chu!" Nayeon laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder. "Who's gonna wake me up on time and go on late night snack hunting with me?"

"You can just call me, Nadongie." Jisoo moved so the girl could get comfortable. "I'm still your friend."

"Promise?"

"On Gaji."

"Can you guys not get all sweet, I'm trying to throw up at the end of the night, not the start." Lisa grimaced.

"Rosie told me it left a print." Lisa turned Jisoo's head with her hand to inspect her face. "She wasn't lying."

"Of course, my sister would report to you." Jisoo rolled her eyes at Lisa's comment.

"Why did she even hit you?"

"Her fans were literally trying to maul her through the sea of guards! I just wanted to help." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Weren't you assigned to Chaeyoung? Did you leave my girl alone?!"

"Of course not. I made sure she was with someone." She sneered at Lisa. "I only moved 'cause I saw some guy reach for her back."

"Please don't tell me what I think happened..."

"I didn't mean to! I was trying to swat his hand away and it slipped! I swear."

The girls burst out into laughter.

"So you slapped her and she slapped you back?" Seulgi fought to keep her drink from coming out of her nose. "It seems fair to me."

"Do you think I meant to harass her?! I don't even like her!"

"Whatever you say."

They let the topic go after seeing Jisoo all frowny and annoyed. She tried to keep the girls' drinking to a minimum but Irene and Nayeon ended up getting absolutely wasted.

They were all lazing around the bar, completely wasted when a small figure approached them.

Lisa slightly opened her eyes to see what was suddenly blocking the light. Jisoo and Nayeon were busy babbling to each other to notice.

"So, this is where you both sneaked off to."

Jennie's voice was quick to sober up Irene.

"Jen."

"Hey, leader. Is this what you so importantly sneaked out of the dorm for?" She raised her eyes at Irene who guilty bit her bottom lip.

Their attention then landed on Jisoo and Nayeon.

"Noooo, of course I would miss you."

"Really?"

"Really, Jichu!" Nayeon nodded like a bobble head.

"My Nadongie!" Jisoo cupped her cheeks.

"DO YOU EVEN SEE ME?!" Jennie's yell sent shivers down Nayeon's spine. The girl rubbed her eyes to check if she was seeing correctly.

The two idols quickly stood up from their seats to stand beside Jennie.

"You." The younger idol clenched her teeth at Jisoo.

"Spare me the swearing." Jisoo clicked her tongue. "You already ruined the fun as usual. Don't ruin my mood too."

"Are you speaking back to me?!" Jennie hollered.

Jisoo stood up to maintain eye contact. "Yeah, the fuck I am."

She took a step back in surprise. "J-just wait till I tell YG!"

Does she not know? Lisa and Seulgi looked at each other in confusion.

"What's he gonna do?" Jisoo smirked. "Fire me?"

"Fire you? I'm making sure he schedules you with me 24/7 so you can never rest again!" Jennie threatened.

"Good luck with that, mandu."

"MANDU?!"

"Relax, your veins might pop." Jisoo ran her fingers along Jennie's forehead. Her hand was instantly swatted away.

"I-I'll deal with you tomorrow!" Jennie tightened her jaw at Jisoo before leaving.

Jisoo nodded and watched her strut away. God, she might hate the girl but she had to admit she was built to perfection.

"If it wasn't her...then who got me fired?"

"Who cares, you're all good now." Lisa took a swig of her drink.

Right. She'll never even see her again to deal with her.

----------

"You're back on the market?"

Jisoo walked out in her pajamas, rubbing her forehead. It's been a week since she's been jobless. She loved the freedom but her body yearned to work again. Used to the routine.

"I need a job."

"I know someone that's hiring." Lisa set down her coffee and got up to put on her shoes.

"Please not be a bodyguard again."

The Thai shrugged at her. "It's the only one that's hiring. It's just a temporary one."

"Fine." Jisoo sighed, shoving her instant ramen in the microwave. "Who is it?"

"Soloist." Lisa said as she stumbled out the door. "You'll love her. I'll text you details tomorrow."

She lunged at the couch and waited for her ramen to finish.

----------

"Jen, are you sure you're fine?"

"You forgot my motion sickness patches again, unnie." She groaned at the leader.

"Oh, yeah, Jisoo did tell me. I'm sorry about that."

Jennie remained silent. She found out Jisoo was fired because of her the next morning after their petty argument the previous night.

She was only trying to scare the girl, it wasn't supposed to actually happen.

Last week was hell. Apparently, Jisoo worked as more than just a bodyguard. Half the members couldn't even function without little things that Jisoo had been doing all along.

Waking Nayeon up so they actually get places on time. Making sure Rosé doesn't stay up in the studio too late. Keeping Irene's perfume on at all times for when she gets overwhelmed and needs to ground herself.

And as for Jennie, it was her motion sickness patches and blue roses that she received before every performance as a good luck charm. All among other small things.

She didn't even know Jisoo was the one who was getting them, Apparently she didn't know most of the things Jisoo was doing.

Jennie could tell the members were upset with Jisoo being gone but none of them brought it up to her.

Stepping into their waiting room, Jennie saw Rosie tiredly getting dressed.

"What's wrong?"

"Stayed up too late in the studio."

"How's Sooya?"

Jennie watched how her face distorted into an odd look before returning to the stoic expression.

"My sister's fine. She's just been lazing around lately."

"How come? Isn't she always super busy?

"Got fired."

"What?! How come?" Jennie perked up. "Sooya's literally the sweetest person."

Rosé hid her bashful smile. "You have literally never met her."

"Well, yes but you always talk about her. And plus," She focused on hiding her blush. "We've been texting for so long now. I practically know everything about her."

Jennie has had a crush on Rosé's sister for so long. She stole her number from Rosie's phone when planning her surprise birthday party.

The girl couldn't make it since she was busy preparing for a new job but had asked Jennie to update her.

From then they've been texting as if they have known each other since birth. Unfortunately, she has still never met the girl.

If she did, Jisoo might still have a job.

"I'm not sure you'll get along too well with her in real life." Rosie stood up

"That's bullshit. We would get along great."

"Trust me, you wouldn't." Rosie left Jennie to ponder on her words.

Was she right? What would make Sooya so different from texts to real life?

----------
I had this already finished in my drafts for like 2 weeks and didn't realize I forgot to post until I checked today to write the second part 🤦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
10.9K 283 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
26.7K 1K 22
All about Jensoo here. Started:12 April 2021