MAFIA'S PIANIST โœ”

By Delirus

"๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—™๐—œ๐—”'๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
01| Pianist
02| Mafia
03| Threat
04| Gifts
05| Date
06| Decision
07| Arrangement
08| Desperation
09| Regret
10| Peace
11| Gallery
12| Neighbour
13| Denial
14| Wounds
15| Blue Bird
16| Benjamin
17| Drive
18| Compassionate
19| Invitation
20| Unusual Companions
21| Hidden Past
22| Surprise
23| No Control
24| Rapture
25| Findings
26| Death
27| Hints
28| Blood
29| Charity Ball
30| Sylvia
31| Silverio
33| Attack
34| Killer
35| Veiled Past - 1
36| Veiled Past - 2
37| Veiled Past - 3
38| Liar
39| Better
40| Suspicion
41| Betrayal
42| Choice
43| Retribution
44| Little Town
45| Sunflower
46| Epilogue

32| Taste

20.6K 644 52
By Delirus

❦︎

warning: mature content

Abigor's hurried steps echoed against the empty corridor which led towards the washroom. Maybe it was the alcohol that was making it unbearable for him; or maybe it was the smart little mouth she had.

He was mad at her no doubt. He wanted to fuck that attitude out of her.

A golden door came in his line of sight as he opened it without thinking twice. The washroom was surprisingly vacant and only a slender figure stood in front of the mirror, touching up her makeup.

The damn temptress.

Her slightly plunging neckline gave him a sneak peek of her creamy cleavage and her long legs adorned with heels. He'd love to just wrap it around his waist and pound into her mercilessly.

He would.

Aria didn't pay any attention at first when the washroom door opened and thought maybe anyone else entered, a female of course because it was a female washroom.

But the familiar cologne and heavy breathing made her look towards the door. Her breath hitched when she saw Abigor standing in his all glory staring at her as if she was a prey. And of course, he the hunter.

"W-What are you doing here?" she stuttered, flustered at his heated gaze. His eyes looked like flaming gold glazing with need.

He quietly locked the door behind him without bothering to answer her as he closed in on her, all the while maintaining his stare at her.

Something about his eyes made her stay rooted at her place.

"Abigor" she asked softly as her grip on the platform tightened.

He now stood right in front of her, his hands gripped her waist tightly, almost painfully, with his jaw clenched.

"Why don't you trust me?"

A single question asked by Abigor made her knees buckle and look up at him questioningly "What do you mean?" she asked carefully so as to not anger him any further.

"I know you are hiding things from me. You don't tell me what's bothering you" he grumbled like a hurt little kid "Why do you push me away? Do you not like me even a bit?"

The alcohol was making him say things which he would never even whisper in a million years as Aria gulped and her eyes burned.

She shook her head "I-It's not like that Abigor"

"Then tell me" he asked instantly "Whose blood was it in your drawer and why do you use chloroform to fall asleep every night"

She gasped in shock as her heart started reverberating against her ribcage "H-How-?" How did he find out?

"I told you a thousand times little kitten that I know everything that goes around" his eyes darkened in rage as his hand slipped up and grabbed her breast painfully "TELL ME" he growled.

Aria flinched in pain "You are drunk, please Abigor" she tried to persuade him but he was not in the right state to listen to anyone right now.

"Of course I am!" he shouted "Do you think I would have confronted you if I wasn't? My ego is big as it is" he pinched her nipple ruthlessly from over her dress as she bit her lower lip to muffle her scream.

"TELL ME!" he growled again while pressing her against the counter. The pain was excruciating as his hard body dug her against the granite.

Aria knew martial arts, if she wanted she could have twisted his arms and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine if she wanted. But she didn't. She couldn't.

She have had the chances to do this before too. But she couldn't before because of different reasons, now her reasons had changed.

The thought of him getting hurt made her feel scared now. She was already hurting him mentally, she didn't want to hurt him physically also.

Their heavy breathing engulfed the whole room. Aria slowly looked at his glazed hazel eyes burning with the need for answers and the lust for her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kept staring at her without flinching. She closed the gap between them and connected their lips in a heated kiss.

He didn't respond at first, but just seconds after he pulled her body closer and deepened the kiss. He kissed her vehemently and dug her tongue deep inside her mouth.

He dominated the kiss completely as he sucked on her tongue in need. His one hand kneaded her breast while his other reached down to squeeze her ass roughly.

She moaned lowly in his mouth when she felt his hardness poking her in the stomach. Their teeth clattered and their harsh breaths slapped against each others face.

Abigor slowly pulled away when he felt her running out of breath.

She breathed heavily, trying to catch up on her breath as he sucked on her neck.

"On your knees" his deep voice ordered as her breath hitched.

"Abigor not h-"

She couldn't complete her sentence when she saw his hardened face "I won't repeat myself"

She sighed softly as she slowly got on her knees. His boner was undeniable massive and the tent could be seen in his pants.

She gulped in nervousness as Abigor's fingers traced her jawline. It was the first time she was going to do this for a man.

His darkened eyes commanded her; as she found her hand automatically reach the belt of his pants. She slowly unbuckled him all the while he held her face tightly, daring her to look away.

"Have you done it before?" his voice rumbled, husky with desire which sent a spiralling shiver down her spine.

She shook her face negative, colour rising to her cheeks as he smirked victoriously.

He patted her chubby cheeks "Good girl" he mumbled as her heart almost burst out of her chest in nervousness.

"Continue" he commanded as her trembling hands unbuttoned his pants; his pants dropped to the ground as a pair of steely shaped thighs came in her view.

She clenched her thighs tightly when she saw his hard-on under his boxer.

His hands ran through her hair as he fisted her hair tightly, making her hiss lowly. Her hands went around the waistline of his boxers and pulled it down in one go.

A loud whimper escaped her mouth when it slapped against her face intimidatingly. His fingers stroked her soft lips as he entered his middle finger inside her mouth.

"Suck"

She held his wrist, adorned in black rolex, as she slowly sucked his finger. A deep groan emitted from the base of his throat as he pushed his finger further inside her.

She gagged reflexively but he didn't pull it out "Use your tongue little kitten"

Her eyes watered as she stroked his finger with her tongue and looked up at him. His stare at her was menacing but when their eyes met, he melted and bit his lower lip.

"Fuck" he cursed, pulling his finger out of her mouth harshly, making her gasp at the emptiness. But it was short-lived as he pressed her cheek and made her lips pucker open for him.

Her eyes widened when he popped the head of his dick inside her mouth without any warning. She flinched back in surprise and her pussy throbbed violently.

"Stay still" his dark and threateningly calm voice barked at her.

His grip tightened on her face, it was sure that his fingerprints would remain on her face for the next few weeks. But she nor Abigor cared at the moment; drunk in their lust and maybe something a little more.

Neither of them dared accept it yet.

He pressed his cock deeper inside her mouth as she clutched his thighs for support. He hissed and closed his eyes tightly, just a single touch from her made his knees weak right now.

And her pretty pouty lips on his dick was an extremely hot scene for him, it made his breathing laboured. He had imagined this scene thousands of times, but seeing it in real life was something else.

She was right there. Right where she belonged.

"Aria" he drew out as he tried to push himself deeper, but stopped when he hit the base of her throat. She could barely take half of his length.

He pulled out instantly when she gagged. Strings of saliva coated his manhood as she breathed heavily, coughing a little.

Abigor didn't give her much time as he placed his cock closer to her mouth again. She shyly looked up, her cheeks flushed as she took him in, both of her hands wrapping around the base which she couldn't take in.

He groaned in satisfaction as her head bobbed up and down and she sucked carefully at first. His hold on her hair tightened as he guided her head even faster while his other hand grabbed the corner of the counter to stable himself.

"Use your tongue baby"

He guided as she slowly licked the veins and sucked at the same time, slightly increasing the pressure. He growled as he started thrusting inside her mouth, not caring about the numerous tears that escaped from her eyes because of his unbearable thrusts.

"Uhm" she moaned when his hand cascaded down to squeeze her throat roughly.

"Just like that baby" he voiced increasing his speed as he fucked her mouth without any mercy.

He shivered when his hardness throbbed in her mouth, he knew he was close but he wanted to be inside her right now. He needed to.

That's why he pulled away as Aria coughed and took deep breaths again. But before her breathing could go back to normal, he used his hand that was wrapped around her throat and pulled her up to him.

Her body crashed to his with her knees shaking. He started pulling her dress up as she gasped getting the vague idea about what he wanted.

"You'll ruin my dress!" she complained as she heard Abigor chuckle and look at her mockingly.

"You think I fucking care right now?" he snickered as a loud snap was heard when he tore her once elegant dress to get better access.

"You should care because this dress cost me $250,000!" she wanted to yell at him but it was all lost when he dipped his hand inside her panties.

He took a sharp intake of breath as he felt her wetness "Fuck" he cursed and slammed his lips against her in a passionate and almost urgent kiss.

She whispered when he took her soft lower lip between his teeth and sucked harshly all the while stroking her weakness.

"Please" she whimpered against his mouth; she couldn't take it anymore.

His ears had turned red and warm and his heartbeat spiked when he saw her helpless face. With a rough hand against her waist, he turned her around quite easily, so that now her body was leaned against the counter.

She gasped when she felt her dress riding up even more until it reached her upper back and almost instantly felt her panties going down. Her pussy throbbed in need as she met Abigor's hungry eyes in the huge mirror.

He slapped her ass harshly as she looked down and hid her face in her arms in an embarrassed look.

"Look up" his voice was almost unrecognizable, it was deep and dark.

She shook her head and bit her lower lip when she felt his hardness near her centre. He growled in rage and grabbed her hair painfully, he tugged it towards him.

She screamed in pain as her back arched and she was forced to look at themselves. His body slammed against her and she moaned the loudest when she felt him entering all of himself at once.

"Look at you. ." he whispered in her ear while thrusted roughly, her pussy quivering and pulsing against him, it was the greatest pleasure he had ever experienced ". .completely at my mercy"

Aria vision was blurry because of tears and the continuous rough pounding that he was giving her, but she could see herself. Completely dishevelled, saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth and her once straightened and shining hair in his fist.

"So pretty" he mumbled as his one hand went towards her pussy and started rubbing effectively.

"NO!" she screamed, the pleasure was immeasurable and she was shaking badly. And his fingers were doing things she didn't want right now, she was very close.

She was getting lost as his groans did nothing but turn her on even more.

Her mind was getting blank as if nothing mattered anymore.

So close . . .

"Don't even think of cumming"

She whined loudly and clutched his arms in anger as he slowed down his pace.

"P-Please" she begged again.

This time he smirked as he gave her a hard thrust that was enough to knock her brains out.

"No matter how tempting your begging is today. ." he mumbled as his hand left her pussy and cupped her breast harshly from over her dress ". . I cannot let you cum today"

"Why?" she asked, breathless as he pushed her completely down the counter and thrusted mercilessly.

"You are asking why?" he smacked her ass violently, turning it bright red as she whimpered loudly and clutched harder against his length.

"Seriously?" he smacked her butt again and this time squeezed it even more harshly as she cried out loud.

"I'm sorry" she cried as her small hands tightened in fists, she was trying her hardest to not cum, but his thrusts were not making her work any easier.

"You are not sorry" he said as he thrusted one last time and came inside her while groaning loudly. He muttered various curses as her legs shook in her heels in unfulfilled desires.

But he didn't care at the moment. She deserved it.

He pulled out slowly as he watched with darkened eyes, his semen dripping down her legs. He pulled her panties up, deliberately not wiping her and adjusting her dress.

Her cheeks were flushed as her breathing was still laboured. He turned her body around as she glared at him murderously.

He chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Let's go little kitten"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.8K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
890K 8.8K 7
Warningโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
100K 4K 26
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...