The Assassins Kiss

By fartcracklepop

"You're mine, no one else's." He whispers in my ear. "No one will touch you like I will touch you, no one wil... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 12

11.9K 272 69
By fartcracklepop

Ezra's POV

He grabs a cue. "Let the games begin princess." He smirks.

I can't believe I agreed to this, I swear if he sticks a gun in me I will leave this fucking house. He already used a knife.

"Ladies first." He says handing me the cue.

I take it out of his hands and start to aim when I feel something press against my ass. I turn around and shove Luca away from me.

"What are you doing." I glare at him. "Watching you aim." He shrugs. "That fucking close." I cross my arms.

He's trying to make me lose, fine than two can play that game. I'm a seductress, I seduce than kill people for a living.

I turn back around and aim my cue and start the game.

I hand the cue to Luca.

He takes it out of my hands and goes to aim.

As he was about to shoot I run my finger tips up his arm up to his neck. I place my hand around his neck and gently grip it. "That shot sucked mi amore." I whisper in his ear.

He stands up and turns around and glares at me as he clenches his jaw. "You started it." I smile taking the cue out of his hand.

I bend down and aim at a solid ball that's close to a pocket.

I go to shoot when I feel a hard slap on my ass. I feel his hand go under my dress as he rubs my butt. I stand up straight, at least the ball when in the pocket.

I turn around and hand him the stick. "You're turn." I smile.

He walks around the table to get a good angle. I follow him.

He gets in his position when I place a kiss on his cheek and run my hands down his shirt until I reach his belt. I rest my head on his shoulders as I place my hand on his dick. I feel him tense as I watch the white ball hit a striped ball missing the pocket by like an inch.

I raise my eyebrows as he glares at me.

I take the stick and find the right angle. I feel his hand snake around my waist, than go under my dress. He rubs me through my laced thong as he grazes his lips on my ear. I miss the solid ball completely.

I turn around to face him. "I'm starting to think we're not playing fair." I say.

He smirks. "How could I play fair when you're prize is to leave to go shopping." I start unbuttoning his shirt. "It would be a good chance for you to escape, and make another plan to kill us." He continues.

"Or maybe you just want to fuck me." I say as I take his shirt off of him. I run my fingers all over his inked chest and abs. "Do you want to fuck me Luca?" I ask as I place a kiss on his chest. "And I want you to fuck me hard, rough, and fast." I whisper in his ear.

I watch him grip the cue. "But of course not right now, cause than you'd forfeit." I smile moving away from him.

I walk away from him and watch him shoot. He got two striped balls in.

"You're turn princess." He smirks.

I get in my position. His finger tips slide up my arm as I feel him place a kiss on my neck as his other hand goes all the up my dress and grips my boobs. I shoot and miss.

He walks around the table, and stops. I smirk when an idea forms in my head.

I go across from him, he looks up at me as I start slowly taking my thong off. His eyes watch it slide down my leg. I bend down pick it up and walk over to him. His gaze follow me where ever I go. I mean anything for shopping... right.

I approach him and put my thong in his back pocket. "Take you're shot." I whisper in his ear.

He misses.

"My turn." I cheer.

I bend down to get ready for my shot. Luca gets behind me, his hands grip my waist as he pressed me up against him. Oh my god I feel his dick. Ignore ignore ignore. I aim, than shoot.

The cue balls hit each other like five different times before a ball goes in. My eyes widen. I'm gonna cry, not literally of course.

The black ball went in.

I turn to face Luca he's already looking at me.

"So I can't go shopping?" I question.

He smirks. "My 50 hours starts now." He rips my dress off me.

He picks me and places me on the pool table as he throws my legs over his shoulders. He takes no time to start swirling his tongue around my core. I throw my head back and bite my lip. He thrusts his tongue in and out of me. I run my hands through his hair. I hear and feel him groan. Lawd have mercy on my soul, I need some holy water. He thrust two fingers in me as he makes direct eye contact with me. I feel my stomach clench.... And then he stops. Lovely.

He picks me up off of the pool table and walks me over to the couch. He puts me on my hands and knees and grips my waist. Uhhhh.

He rams himself into me. He pulls out all the way out and slams right back into me repeatedly. I let out a moan as he continues ramming into me. "How are you feeling princess?" He asks. I don't respond which causes him to ram into me harder. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks as he begins to rub me hard. "No." I moan as I arch my back. "Keep going." I breath out as he chuckles lowly.  His laugh was hot. I feel my stomach tighten for the seconds time. He thrusts into me harder. My body shakes as he keeps going in and out of me. A few more thrusts later he pulls out of out me.

He spun me around so I'm facing him.
He eyes me up and down than licks his lips.

"Maybe we should do these challenges more often." Luca mumbles as he looks at me breathless, and thighs shaking. I mentally scoff. I'm embarrassed.

"If this is what happens when I win." He continues as he grips my neck. "You'll never win princess." He whispers in my ear.

I'm never doing a challenge with him again.

He flips us around so I'm sitting on top of him. He picks me up and places me on top of him. I squeeze my eyes shut and put my hands on his chest as he puts his hands on my thighs. I start moving up and down slowly. I start picking up the pace. I feel his hands grips my thighs hard as I run my hands all around his chest.

This shits tiring.
This is a leg workout.
It's like doing a squat... but like not doing a squat.

"Luca, my legs hurt." I say as I start slowly down. He moves his hands up to my hips and starts moving me up and down fast. I let out a moan and place my hand on the side of his neck. Has he rams me into him.

He's oddly... addictive. I don't understand the feeling I'm feeling right now. He's destroying my insides, but it's feels good. I'd definitely want to do it again and again and again. Jeez I sound desperate... not lying though.

I feel my stomach clench and soon my body shakes. He stops and drops his hands to his side.

"Are you gonna get up." He says opening his eyes. "Yep, give me a moment." I breath out as he laughs. "Ok jackass how am I suppose to walk through the house." I look at my ripped dress.

"With a bra and underwear." He shrugs as I get up off him. "Think of it as you're at the beach." He smirks. "Give me you're shirt." I order sticking out my hand.

He throws his shirt at me.
I put it on wow it's like a dress.

"So this fits perfectly." I smile. He eyes me up and down than smirks. "You look cute." He says. "Cute?" I exclaim. "I think I look pretty hot." I continue. "Now carry me because I'm in pain." I say jumping in his arms.

He catches me and walks me up stairs. He walks through the hallways. Surprisingly no ones up here.

"Wait where are we going?" I ask as he opens a door. "My room." He answers.

He smirks as he places me on the bed. "Nope." I shake my head. "No more."

He lays down next to me. "When's the last time you-" I cut him off. "Five years ago." I answer. "I didn't want to though." I shrug. "You were raped?" He asks. "Well sorta. I told him no, but he kept trying to undress me. I just gave in." I sigh.

I don't have a filter...

"Who?" He ask. "My ex boyfriend." I answer. "Ok and who is he?" He asks again. "Dead, so it doesn't matter." I answer.

"Who killed him?" He asks. "Me I did, a year ago." I answer. "A year ago, he should have been dead a while back." He scoffs. "I know, he worked for Ferrari though so I couldn't."

Still don't have a filter.

"What made you kill him then?" He asks. "He put his hands on someone he shouldn't have, he hurt her, cut up her arm. So I tortured him and killed him."

"You princess have a lot bad blood with the Ferrari's." He sighs. "You have no idea." I laugh softly. "Why don't you just kill Rocco, he took away you're chance of being a mother."

I can't kill him, he's my father. As much as I hate him. He wasn't always like he is now. He was a good dad, and still to this day I hope he'll come back to me.

"Why haven't you killed him?" I ask. "We're the number one mafia, we don't need to kill him off." He answers. "So why haven't you."

"I'm scared." I sigh.

I'm scared of being truly alone. He's my dad, I don't want to kill him.

He pulls me close to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and place my hand on his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"This shouldn't be happening." I say. "Why? Still trying to plan our deaths." He asks. "I haven't, but I should." I answer.

"What's holding you back?" He questions.

I look up at him as he stares down at me. I look away and snuggle close to him.

"I don't know." I say.

—————————————————————————
Well... that's great...

Hello my gorgeous chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This chapter has been finished sense like Friday, but I completely forgot to post it... my bad. So there will be a double post. Yippee

This was the twelfth chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

See you in the next one❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
5.6K 186 34
However, this time he did a move that I didn't expect. His face turned dark, his eyes shaded black as he smirked in a very evil way. "Why aren't you...
1M 29.2K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...