The Assassins Kiss

By fartcracklepop

"You're mine, no one else's." He whispers in my ear. "No one will touch you like I will touch you, no one wil... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 11

12K 286 92
By fartcracklepop

Ezra's POV

It's been two days sense that situation with Luca.

Now I'm picking out my dress for the Russians.

Aurora gave me a shit ton of dresses and she also gave me some makeup... and our course food.

I put on a white dress.
HOLY SHIT IT HAS POCKETS.

I put on some makeup than I head down stairs to the kitchen.

Of course Luca's the only one in the kitchen right now.

"You look like a bride." He says staring at me. "A white dress doesn't just represent a bride, it also represents innocents and purity." I smile innocently at him. He nods his head. "So why are you wearing it."

I glare at him. "You're not either of those things." He chuckles. "Ya but the Russians don't know that." I raise my eyebrows.

"This dress also has pockets." I exclaim. "See, look." I say as i put my hands in the pockets of my dress.

He laughs softly. "That's cute princess."

I look over at the entrance and see Aurora and Roman walk in.

Aurora has a huge smile on her face and Roman is just smirking.

"Never thought I'd see the day that a psycho gets excited over pockets in her dress." Roman laughs.

Roman and I go to sit next to each other. I feel an arm snake around my waist and pull me away from the chair I was about to sit at.

"No Luca, we always sit next to each other." Roman whines. "Ya I want to sit with Roman." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Why? So you guys and judge everyone sitting at the table." Aurora rolls her eyes. "We don't do that." Roman and I say in unison.

Roman and I sadly wave at each other as I get dragged three seats away from him.

Now I'm sitting in between my least favorite brothers. Killian and Luca, and I want to die.

The Russian's walk in.

"Thank you for having us Vincenzo." The Russian says. "Thank you for coming." Luca responds as they shake hands.

Luca sits back down. He places his hand on my thigh. I swat it away.

No bitch.

We all start eating our food.

"Now who are you darling." One guy says turning to me. "I'm Ezra." I smile innocently. "What's an innocent bean doing with the big three." He asks.

'Innocent bean' I just cringed

I hear Killian scoff from beside me.

"Well, I was walking the streets of Italy." I say. "I guess the three of them liked what they saw." I raise my eyebrows.

"Which one do you prefer?" He asks. "Roman?" He questions. "No gross." We both say in unison.

"Killian?" He asks. I look up at Killian. "Eh. Hard pass." I shrug.

"Luca?" He asks. "No he's an asshole." I answer.

They all look at me shocked.
Oh wait.
Well shit I'm an idiot.

"An asshole in the nicest way possible." I continue playfully punching Luca's bicep as he glares at me.

We continue eating. I feel Luca glance at me once in a while, probably shooting eye daggers in my skull.

The Russians turn to talk to each other, so Luca took that as an opportunity to pull my seat closer to his.

"You have no idea what's gonna happen to you princess." He whispers in my ear. What does that even mean. I swear sometimes he makes absolutely no sense.

"davay zavernem eto nas." I hear one says.
(Let's wrap this up.)

"oni dumayut, chto my khoroshi. Eto budet khorosheye vremya, chtoby nanesti udar, chtoby unichtozhit' ikh." The new leader adds on. (they think we're good. It will be a good time to strike to take them out.)

"my dali vam yedu proyavit' nekotoroye uvazheniye." I scoff. (we gave you food show some respect)

They all stare at me in shock as I feel Luca's hand go back on my thigh.

They quickly finish they're good and hurriedly get up. They thank Aurora for the dinner and thank Leo and Luca for letting them stay.

"You know Russian?" Aurora asks. "I know a shit ton of languages. I'm an assassin." I scoff.

"What did they say?" Luca asks. "Oh they were faking an alliance with you guys so they could attempt to take you out." I shrug.

I notice Luca tense a little, he also tightens his grip on my thigh. I swat his hand away for the second time.

"What did you say?" Leo asks. "I said. They have you food, show some respect." I laugh.

"I thought you said something psychotic to make them run away." Roman says.

It's been a few hours sense the lunch-dinner. I still haven't gotten out of my dress, I just laid on my bed and talked to Lily for a long time.

We hung up so now I'm bored.

I walk out of my room and start roaming around the house.

Ooo this looks familiar. I walk down that hallway and walk through the doors.

Oh this is the place where we had the party.

Oh hey there's Luca.
Wow he's hot.

He's wearing a black long sleeve button down shirt with black dress pants. He's holding a drink in his hands. He has rings on his fingers. His dark hair falls messily on his head. I look back at him and see his bright blue eyes staring back at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here." I say turning around. Why did I say sorry? Why am I being so awkward?

"You're staying." He announces. He stands up and walks over to the bar and pours himself some more whiskey.

"Are you staring at me because you want a drink or-" I cut him off. "I'll take a drink." I say walking over to him as he grabs me a glass.

He pours me some whiskey and hands me the glass.

I take the drink. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something." I say leaning against against the bar.

He sips his drink as he stares at me. "I want to go shopping, I need cloths." I continue. "Tell me you're size and I'll have men-" I cut him off. "I don't think you heard me properly."

"I. Want. To. Go. Shopping." I glare at him. He nods. "You're not trustworthy." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes.

I walk over to the pool table. "Do you even play, it's fucking dusty." I say. "I'm undefeated, everyone in this house hasn't beat me." He responds. "Of course you are." I sigh.

"Well you haven't beat me, and technically I'm living here." I pause. "So you're not undefeated throughout the entire house." I say.

"What's you're point Ezra." He rolls his eyes. "I win against you, I can go shopping. You, Killian, or Roman can go with me sense I'm so untrustworthy." I answer.

He nods. "What's in it for me?" He asks approaching me. "I don't know, anything you want." I respond. He smirks. "Anything I want?"

"Yes Luca, anything you want. Name it." I sigh. "Well if I win." He says places both hands on my waist. "I get to do anything I want to you, whenever, and where ever I want."

"This is like a one time thing right." I smile awkwardly.

He doesn't respond quickly... is he actually thinking about this... is he ok?

"More like a 50 hour thing." He smirks. "50 hours?" I question. "You have two days to go shopping. Of course if you win." He pauses. "And I have two days to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want."

"The real question is do you agree?" He says sticking out his hand.

I look at his hand and back at him.

I'm so gonna regret this, I'm basically selling my soul to the devil... But I need cloths and I want to get out of the house.

"I agree." I say shaking his hand.

Let's hope he doesn't win so I won't be doing the walk of shame.

He grabs a cue. "Let the games begin princess." He smirks.

—————————————————————————
Oh???

Hello my gorgeous chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was the eleventh chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

See you in the next one❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
512K 13.9K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
343K 10.2K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 263 15
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...