Sailor Saints

By user05360124

The Saints of Athena Protect Her Each Time when She is Reborn 200 years, to Prevent Evil from Dominanting The... More

Chapter 1: The False Athena
Chapter 3: Who Are The Sailor Guardians?
Chapter 4: Saints Go To School!
Chapter 5: Ice Flickers!, The Swan and The Sailor Guardian of Wisdom
Chapter 6: Fire's Rage, The Phoenix and The Sailor Guardian of War!
Chapter 7: Dragon's Thunder, The Dragon and The Sailor Guardian of Protection
Chapter 8: Chains of Love, Andromeda and The Sailor Guardian of Love
Chapter 9: Little Spark, The Lemurian and The Sailor Guardian Trainee!
Chapter 10: Let's Meet again, Sailor Moon and Pegasus of Athena!
Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!
Chapter 12: Together Rescue Athena
Chapter 13: The Dark Athena!?
Chapter 14: The Palace of Planet Mercury
Chapter 15: The Palace of Planet Mars
Chapter 16: The Palace of Planet Jupiter
Chapter 17: The Palace of Planet Venus
Chapter 18: The Palace of The Moon!
Chapter 19: As We Stand To Fight
Chapter 20: Athena Rewaken From Chains

Chapter 2: The Pegasus and The Sailor Guardian of Love and Justice

383 4 2
By user05360124

"Usagi?, Usagi?, USAGI WAKE UP!."

"Aghhhhh!? What Time is It? Said Usagi." Uh what you think Time to be Late for School O'clock! Said Luna."
Why Didn't you Wake Me Sooner Luna you were right next to me! Said Usagi."

"She was In a rush to get her Uniform."
I did try waking you up, but you say the Same thing you always say, "Just Give me 5 More Minutes Luna" said Luna as she made an voice impression of Usagi to make a point."

"Oh Shut up! I don't sound like that! Said Usagi." Usagi Ran out of Her Room." Yes you do!, Also watch out for- said Luna." Aghhhhh!, I Felled on my Butt! Said Usagi Crying."

"I was gonna say the Stairs, Beacuse you Should not run in the hallway! Said Luna with a Sigh."
When is that Girl ever gonna listen if she is gonna be the Moon Princess and a Sailor Guardian said Luna."

"Luna Heard Usagi Mom Call From Downstairs."
Usagi you forgot your Bento!
"Well That's My Job Calling For me Said Luna as she got of Usagi's Desk where she was Sitting on and went downstairs she grab Usagi's Bento and ran after her."

"Oh What a Good Cat She is said Ikuko Tsukino."
Usagi you forgot your Bento wait up!
You know this is Heavy for a cat to carry! Said Luna with the Bento bag in her mouth as she dragged over to Usagi who finally stopped in order to get the Bento bag and not get Luna to carry it all the way."

"Thanks Luna, Bye! Said Usagi as she Ran to school."
She Really Needs To Stop Forgetting,
Well she is the School's Problem now said Luna leaving back to the House."

"Luna Then Stopped as she left something." Huh that's weird I've never felt this before?, It's so powerful?, I don't know why I could feel but it's something unbelievable,
It feels familiar but where? Said Luna."

"I have to find out Said Luna."
As she Left to go to the Hideout."
Usagi Tsukino!, This the 100 or I don't know time you have been late for class, go sit out in the hallway and also I putting you in detention! Said Miss Haruna."

"Detention Oh No! Said Usagi."
At lunch Usagi Talked with Naru Osaka." Oh Lighten Up Usagi, You'll be Fine, just get over with Detention and then you get home you'll have a nice nap said Naru."

"Your Forgetting How Angry My Mom would be when she finds out I've been in Detention!, She's gonna kill me! Said Usagi as She Facepalm her Face in the Desk."
Oh Yeah You Got a Point There said Naru sarcastically."

"But Hey Trust me, you hardly ever get Detention, just remember to wake up early and you'll never have to deal with it again, I wish I could give you more advice but I can't really think up anything that would make you happy sorry said Naru."
Well at least your being honest with me so I am ok with it said Usagi."

"Once School Was over Usagi Started her Detention." During when The Teacher who was watching Usagi left the Room, She Got a Call from her communicator."

"Girls I need you to come to the Hideout, there some strange readings I am getting we all need to investigate."

"Right said the Girls Exprct Usagi."

"Hey are you guys forgetting I am in Detention, like Seriously Ami, Makoto you guys should have known right? Said Usagi on the Communitor."

"Oh Wait is that why I didn't see you leave the School when I was at the Gate, you're always out so you can go play the Sailor V Video game at the Arcade said Makoto."
Oh I didn't notice you had Detention That must be really tough on you said Ami."

"Seriously You Guys Just Notice! Said Usagi." Well hey, why Usagi need a Video Game, when she's the got the Real Sailor V right here! Like come on! Said Minako."
Minako Don't Butt in!, You don't understand anything about it, I need to get a big high score so I can bet that Score of whoever nicknamed themselves "Pegasus" on it! Said Usagi."

"Why do you always fight over this Person's High-Score in a Video Game,
You got to get over it, seriously it's just a Game! Said Rei."

"Everyone Listen!, This isn't time for chit chatting on the communicator!, Look even if Usagi can't join she can join later, plus I can just fill her in when I get home, just listen we have to take this seriously, as sailor guardians,
This is Luna Signing out said Luna as she stop communicating."

"Ugh Man why did this Had to happen! Said Usagi Tried."
Oh Usagi was Realaesed her School she wanted to go home, but headed to the Hideout instead."
She was very bummed out."

"That's When She Saw Someone Jumping in the Sky."
She locked up to see Pegasus Seiya."
Who is that? Said Usagi." He disappeared once Usagi blinked."
That was strange, who was that, maybe I should tell the others, but would the believe me said Usagi."

"Usagi Decided to Follow Seiya."
Where are they, they must be somewhere, I am still feeling the werid Cosmo that monster that Called itself a Mirror Paresri possessed by Some Soul Shadow set off said Pegasus Seiya."

"I don't know if it's the Same Cosmo,
But it's somewhere around here?,
I just have to keep locking, maybe the guys found something already,
But we have to find out where Saori is if where going to save her said Pegasus Seiya."

"Still Who was the Person they meant that Holds a Powerful Silver Crystal? I've never heard of it, even as a Saint of Athena said Pegasus Seiya."

"Pegasus Seiya Came to a Park and Looked around." Doesn't look like to be here? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Usagi had Followed Pegasus Seiya, she hid behind a stone wall near the park entrance and try to listen in on him."

"Are you looking for something? Said Hawk's Eye." Huh who are you!? Said Pegasus Seiya." Huh it's Hawk's Eye!? Said Usagi in a Whisper."
I am very sorry I have to do this too you said Hawk's Eye."
Hawk's Eye used his Attacked and Blew Fire at Seiya with his Stick."

"Ahhh!, What was that for! Said Pegasus Seiya as he Dodged."
I can see you very good at Dodging Attacks, though I should Suspected that of a Saint said Hawk's Eye."
A Saint? Said Usagi."

"You Didn't Answer My Question Who are you!, Do have anything to do with the Monster that Flaked bring Saori!, What have you done to the real Saori! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"He's Looking for someone name Saori?, What's going on? I need to tell the girls to come over here quick!, That good Thinking Usagi!, Ack wait better focus here!
Usagi Thought."
Girls You Need to Come to Where I am at, there something going on, Hawk's Eye here fighting with this Guy that he called a Saint hurry over as fast as you can said Usagi though her communicator."

"Ok Usagi, Don't Do anything Stupid Until we get there said Rei communicating back."
Usagi was annoyed about what Rei said but decided to ignore it so she wouldn't blown her cover."

"Look Here I Can't Let You Go Find Your Girlfriend, She Knows Too Much said Hawk's Eye." Knows what you aren't making any sense! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"That's Good to Know I am not making anu sense now let's get back to fighting, perhaps a look in your Dream Mirror will hold you down! Said Hawk's Eye."

"Pegasus Seiya Got into a Fighting position as he was ready to fight Hawk's Eye." There gonna fight?, I have to do something I can't wait any longer said Usagi."

"1....! Said Hawk's Eye."
Pegasus Seiya Got Trap to a Board as He was locked to it" 2...... Said Hawk's Eye." Huh what is this, let me go! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Damnit I really just falled for that!,
What's this Guy Planning! I have to break free!
Thought Pegasus Seiya."

"Struggling Will Not Help You?, It will only Realaesed once I see your Dream Mirror, Ready for Number 3 then? Said Hawk's Eye." No! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Moon Cosmic Power Make Up! Said Usagi." 

"Usagi Transformed into Sailor Moon."
As Hawk's Eye was about the Say Number 3, Sailor Moon Stopped him."
Hold it Right There, Hawk's Eye!,
Your Not Viewing Anyone's Dream Mirror especially Those that belong to Saints! Said Sailor Moon."

"She's Knows About Saints?, Who is she I haven't see her before!? Said Pegasus Seiya." Sailor Moon so you decide to show up? Said Hawk's Eye."

"I am the pretty guardian who fights for love and for Justice!, I am sailor moon and in the Name of The Moon I will Punish you! Said Sailor Moon."

"Yeah I Heard That a Million Times like Every Villain, Sense Your Here I guess I can send a Lemure after you Then, Ayatoriko The String Expert! Come out and Play some Cat's cradle with Sailor Moon! Said Hawk's Eye summoning Ayatoriko."

"Do you want to Play Cat's cradle with me? Said Ayatoriko."
Oh Great Not This Again! Said Sailor Moon Annoyed."
As The Other Sailor Guardians Arrived to help Sailor Moon." They were witness by the other Saints."

"Who's are those guys? Said Cygnus Hyoga." Are they girls? Said Andromeda Shun." I only feel wherever there going, something happening I can feel Seiya's Cosmo I think he may be in Trouble? Said Dragon Shiryu."
I guess we can hope they are on our side?, And I Hope my Brother had Catch up to The Fake Saori by now said Andromeda Shun."

"Come on let's go, Seiya needs help! Said Cygnus Hyoga."
The Saints Followed the Sailor Guardians."

"Sailor Moon Dodged Ayatoriko's Attacks as she Summoned giant patterns made out of her Strings."
She's not really good at this? Said Pegasus Seiya."
I can see why Marin wanted me to Learn how to dodge first before attacking.
Pegasus Seiya Thought to himself."

"Sailor Moon Got tied up in Ayatoriko's Strings." Hey are you alright! Said Pegasus Seiya." Do I look alright! Said Sailor Moon." She had said it in a Rude way." Hey you don't have to be Rude about it!, If I could get myself free right now I could have helped right now! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Jeez all this bickering you Two are at  is getting really boring, Ayatoriko Finish them off, I am leaving said Hawk's Eye as he Disappeared."

"Hey Wait Come Back! Said Pegasus Seiya." Sailor Moon got her tiara the transform into a boomerang."

Moon Tiara Boomerang! Said Sailor Moon."

"She Shot in at Pegasus Seiya Which Freed him from the Trap and then it came back to her and Cutted the Strings to Free herself."
Well at least that worked!, But try not to aim at me next time Said Pegasus Seiya." Well hey at least your free now said Sailor Moon."

"Who Wants to Play Cat's Cradle! Said Ayatoriko." I don't know what that is but allow me show you something else said Pegasus Seiya."
Pegasus Seiya Got into position."
As he Trace his hands to Copy the Pegasus Constellation."

Pegasus!............ Mentor Punch! Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Oh Wow, WAH! Yelled Ayatoriko."
Ayatoriko Felled to The Ground."
That's not a Cat's Cradle? Said Ayatoriko dizzy."

"What was that!? You just did you didn't even hit her!? Said Sailor Moon." That was my Mentor Punch!, But it seems she can still stand? What ever a Lemure is Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Sailor Moon! Said Sailor Chibi Moon."
Chibi Moon!? Said Sailor Moon."
Chibi Moon? Said Pegasus Seiya."
I heard you were in trouble so I came here as fast I could said Chibi Moon."

"Well at least you're here not we can purify the Lemure Together! Said Sailor Moon." Purify?, What are you talking about? Said Pegasus Seiya."
You'll See, Just Leave this one to the professionals said Sailor Moon."

"Moon Crisis Make Up! Said Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon."

"Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon Transformed into Super Sailor Guardians."
Whoa they Transformed!? Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Pegasus Protect Everyone's Dreams!,
Twinkle Yell! Said Super Chibi Moon."
Pegasus was Summoned."
A Pegasus!?, That's just like my Cloth's Name!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Moon Gorgeous Meditation! Said Super Sailor Moon."

"Aghhhhh, STAGE OUT! Yelled Ayatoriko." Ayatoriko Disappeared along with her Shadow."
She disappeared!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Who even are you guys said Pegasus Seiya." Super Sailor Moon looked at Him." I believe you should know, I am sailor moon, goodbye now maybe will see each other again, Saint said Super Sailor Moon and she picked up Chibi Moon and left."

"Hey Wait Where Your Going!!! Said Pegasus Seiya " But Super Sailor Moon and Super Chibi Moon were alright gone by then."
Sailor Moon?, Could she know something about what happened to Saori? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Seiya! Said Cygnus Hyoga."
As the Other Saints Arrived Finally."

"Sailor Moon's Identity Will Have to Be Kept a Secret From The Saint Until Then."

*To Be Continued*

Hawk's Eye

Ayatoriko The String Expert

Usagi Tsukino

Sailor Moon

Sailor Chibi Moon

Super Sailor Moon

Super Sailor Chibi Moon

Pegasus

Luna

Ikuko Tsukino

Mis. Haruna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 21 80
-warning: there is language, gory depictions, and violence in this story. Reader's discretion is advised- In the world of Sailor senshi, peace was br...
32.5K 1.3K 36
If you would've told Percy Jackson a year ago he wasn't the only prophecized demigod with the weight of the world on his shoulders, he would've been...
31.2K 1.2K 51
It's been one year since the Starlights left. Sailor Moon and the others go to visit them on Kinmoku. What happens when sparks start to fly again bet...
849 26 27
Shemar Thomas, now Sehki Shakuheld, endured the bullying from his rivals to overcome them and arrive home to find his brother. But faced with a shock...