bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Christmas morning of a special family

1.5K 84 2
By PJACLIEBE

On Christmas morning Harry sat down at the table to have breakfast.
“I don't understand, you're a child. .I would not have gotten any of my presents on Christmas or my birthday. "
"I can only confirm that, Sirius always threw us out of bed at five o'clock because he really wanted to open his packages. .regulus was even worse, ”said Walburga.
“The presents are not running away from me. Or? ”Harry wanted to know curiously.
"No they don't, you don't get an animal," grumbled Severus.
.“It's a shame, you can never have enough animals. Or what do you think? ”The boy looked questioningly at his friends.
"Hey, only Hedwig is an animal, Oskar is a toy and Beast is a book," Sirius interjected.
"Splitting hairs," Harry said.
.“At the moment you don't have any time for another animal. But Sirius is right, you are really very patient, "Severus now admitted.
His son didn't understand the excitement at all.
“I have you guys, the gifts are not that important. .The best thing about them is that you can tell that someone was thinking of you. "
"We have a far too grown-up son," Sirius sighed.
"However."

.after breakfast they moved to the parlor and there Harry finally became a normal teenager.
He sat down under the tree and grabbed a chocolate ball from the tree. Then reached for his presents. .he gave his fathers, Mystik, Hedwig and Kreacher the things he had chosen for them.
“For me too?” Marveled the house elf.
"Of course, you are family too," Harry explained.
.the little guy beamed all over his face.
As it turned out, with Hermione's help, the boy had made a new bed for the elf. .it was a wooden four-poster bed, but the mattress was very soft. and also a drawer in which Kreacher could store the bedding during the day.
“Thank you, sir!” Cheered the little one.
.Harry grinned contentedly and then went back to his gifts.
He'd gotten candy from Ron. In a letter he apologized that it wasn't anymore. Unfortunately, he didn't get any more pocket money from his parents.
.For this reason the twins had given him their homemade things, almost all joke articles.
He got a nice friendship bracelet from Ginny. He's always been very fond of them.

Harry grumbled angrily to himself. .Arthur and Molly kept their children on a short leash, giving them the bare minimum of pocket money since they had spoken out against the hunts and in favor of the new laws. In doing so, they tried to bind their children back to themselves. .but then the two had cut each other. None of the children could be bought. They preferred to be poor.

Hermione gave him a school planner. .that was a book that automatically listed all the topics in order of importance that you had been given as homework. The material to be learned was also written down there. .the book then made a list of priorities and loudly called in every time it came time to do something. And the sound could only be turned off when you started to work.
.“Great, then we no longer have to keep everything on parchment and weigh up what should be added. Mine, you are great, ”said Harry happily.
"May I see?" Severus wanted to know.
.of course his son handed him the book.
“There are even times when you should relax. Really not stupid of Hermione, so hopefully you have a lot less stress. "
“I say yes, this girl is amazing. .no matter where she works, her boss can consider himself lucky, ”Harry grinned.
"Maybe I should ask you to coordinate my appointments as well," Sirius considered seriously.
"But not this year," his husband put in immediately.
.Harry laughed and then opened the next package.

Here he had to swallow. The gift was from Luna, and it was a tough one. She had drawn something for him. Just looking at him, he blushed.
"Harry?" Sirius wanted to know carefully.
."Um, nothing," the boy mumbled.
Severus, who was sitting behind his son, now also looked at the picture.
“She really met Lucius very well. He would be delighted with the picture, ”he said
"Can I introduce myself. .hey, what do you mean well hit? ”Harry asked, red-cheeked.
Severus laughed out loud at the reaction.
"She drew Lucius?" Sirius wanted to know.
Embarrassed, Harry turned the picture to face his godfather and father.
.“Wow, she dared to do something. However, I have to admit, the girl has talent, ”said the former marauder appreciatively.
"And she embarrasses me," Harry muttered.
“Hey, Luna just wanted to please you. .Severus wanted to know.
“Yes, but I already get bright red just looking at it. You really exaggerate that. Besides, now everyone knows. "
His fathers smiled.
."Little one, your feelings for Lucius are really not a secret," said Sirius.
“I know, but it's a little different to be pointed out that way. Please don't tell him, ”the green-eyed man begged.
."Of course not, maybe you will tell him yourself someday?" Suggested Severus.
“Good idea, I can hardly stand next to the man without blushing. Then how am I supposed to tell him that one of my friends painted a picture of him? .he wanted to know, startled.
"With a letter?"
Harry considered Sirius' suggestion.
.."Not yet, because then he will want to know what kind of picture she painted Merlin, the woman is killing me," he then moaned.
"Maybe it really is better," Sirius agreed as he took another closer look at the picture.
."Darn it and I just gave her a necklace with an eggplant pendant," the boy mumbled.
“Goes well with your radish earrings. She must have been very happy about it, "smirked Severus.

.Harry said nothing but went back to his gifts.
The Veela sisters had given him a sound crystal. You could save music or texts on it. .and they had done that, they were folk songs from France and some by the Veela themselves. In addition, Fleur had saved a few Veela fairy tales on it. At least that's what it said on the enclosed card.
."Beautiful," Harry sighed as he played a song.
Remus had given him a book of recipes for chocolate dishes.
"Typical," smiled the boy.
.His other friends gave him a small book they had compiled themselves, in which they wrote down tips for him to relax. You should help him get a grip on his wild magic.
."They really thought about it," Harry grinned happily.

Now it was the turn of the gifts from his fathers.
Severus had given him a book of rituals. That too seemed to have been put together.
."Wow," marveled Harry.
“But you will not be able to use all of them for a long time. Many of them aren't even taught in school. Please limit yourself to the ones I have marked for the moment, otherwise you could injure yourself. .I also wrote in some rituals from Quirrell's books. But, as I said, please be careful, ritual magic is anything but easy. "
"I know, at least I took the subject," the boy reassured his father.
."Why did you give it to him when it's so dangerous?" Sirius wanted to know.
"So that he can see what is possible," the teacher told him.
“Most of these rituals require an excellent knowledge of runes. .and others can't be done by yourself, ”Harry muttered to himself.
"That's right, so you'll have to struggle with runes if you want to try even half of these ancient spells," his father agreed.
.Harry knew that. It was for this reason, after all, that he occupied ancient runes.Already in the first book he had read by Quirrell it was stated that a good wizard should definitely master runes because the really powerful spells had never been translated.
"Thanks, Dad!" Harry grinned happily.
.severus nodded, he had known exactly how much his son would be happy about this gift.

Next, Harry opened the present from Sirius and sat in front of it, very perplexed.
"Um, a wooden box?"
Sirius laughed out loud.
."No, this is a toy box, I made it myself."
"Fine, and what do you do with it?" Harry wanted to know, a little overwhelmed.
Sirius and Severus sighed. Her son knew so little about the magical world. .he had lived in her for almost five years. But most of the time he'd just spent studying or fighting. They should urgently change that.
“Play boxes are very popular with magical children. .But these things can also be very exciting for adults. At first glance they don't look like much, but they hold a lot of secrets. It only works with skill and your own magic. .little surprises are hidden inside. Either games, candy, or something, ”Sirius explained.
"And how do you open it?" Harry now wanted to know curiously.
.“There are a lot of ways to get into the inner chambers. But no two paths are the same, so you will have to make an effort. Oh yes, such a play box changes its appearance whenever you open a chamber. .it won't be as inconspicuous for long as it is now, ”Severus told him.
"Cool, how many inner chambers does this box have?"
Sirius grinned.
“You will find the answer in one of the chambers. .but I can tell you right away, you won't be able to open them all so quickly. I suspect you will have to nibble on this for the next two years. .I once gave one to Remus and it took him a year to discover all the secrets. At the time I wasn't as good at magic as I am today.
.that is why I have a strong conservation spell over all my boxes so that nothing spoils that could spoil. "
"Sirius gave each of your friends a box like this."
"Really?" Harry's wheels were already turning.
.“Forget it, no two boxes are alike. I also put a different content in everywhere, ”his father immediately took the wind out of his sails.
"Oh. But hey, that's a lot cooler, ”Harry beamed.

.at last his fathers had arrived at their son's gifts. They also got a lot that year.
.."I never thought I'd become such a popular teacher," Severus mused as he looked at the pile he had been given.
"You have always underestimated yourself so far," said Sirius and now opened the gift from his son.
.He looked at the cookbook with wide eyes.
"Harry, how did you know I hated English cuisine?" He asked, overwhelmed.
“Not at all, Mr. Malfoy told me that. Back in Hogsmeade when we were all shopping. "
.“Doesn't he remember that? I am impressed. Thanks little one, I'm really happy. And Kreacher will also have fun with it, he loves challenges ", Sirius beamed and hugged his son gratefully.
."Then it will be very varied on our menu in the near future," smirked Severus.
Kreacher came slowly to take a closer look at the cookbook.
"Oh, so many options," he marveled.

.before Severus could open his present they were interrupted by a loud cheer. It came from mysticism when he unpacked his new pajamas.
"I see you like it," Harry grinned.
.the ghoul nodded enthusiastically and especially inspected the sewn-on feet and the hood with rabbit ears. He had never seen pajamas like this before.
.Even Hedwig insisted on thanking her confidante for the new toy. She loved to poke at things, and this one looked very sturdy.
“You're welcome, you two. .dad, now you open yours, ”Harry demanded.
Of course, the teacher followed suit immediately.

When he saw what kind of book he was holding in his hand, he was speechless.
"Little one, where did you get that?" He wanted to know, amazed
.“Also spotted shopping with Mr. Malfoy. It was in a shop where there were mostly collectibles. The owner thought the book was slow and worthless. Mainly because it is written in an invented language. "
.severus gave a barking laugh.
"No matter how much you paid, it was definitely not enough by at least a few thousand pieces of gold."
"What?" Sirius looked at the book in amazement. "Is that about potions?" He wanted to know.
."No, to Dementors," Severus explained.
"And why exactly is that so great?" The mood of the education minister had suddenly darkened.
“Because on these pages you can be sure that it also says how they were created. .and thus also how you can get rid of them again. "
Sirius stared at his husband with wide eyes.
"You mean there is a way to destroy the beasts?"
.“Yes, of course, but most of the books on the subject have either been destroyed or are nowhere to be found. That Harry discovered this borders on a miracle. Imagine if it got into the wrong hands. "
."Can you read it?" Harry wanted to know.
Severus flipped through the pages a little.
“It's an old script. I don't understand all of it, but I'll be able to translate it in full for sure. It just takes time. "

."In our library you will find a lot of books in which the ancient languages ​​are translated," said Walburga.
“Then the first thing I will do is look around there. I hate to look for it at Hogwarts. "
."Because of the headmaster?" Sirius wanted to know.
Severus nodded grimly.
"How are you going to protect it?" Harry asked, a little scared.
“With a little ritual charm. Similar to Fidelius. .nobody but the three of us, and maybe Lucius will see it then, let alone be able to touch it, ”Severus promised.
That made the boys a lot easier.
Now Harry was cuddled by his fathers for the first time. .this gift was something very special. And above all, there was hope for Sirius.

The time until they traveled to Lucius was spent with their gifts.
Harry looked at the picture Luna had painted for him. .every time he blushed again. She even put it in a frame, which made it possible for Harry to hang the picture in his room. He would probably take it to Hogwarts too. But how did he keep no one seeing it? .he still had to think about something.
Then he took a closer look at the toy box. Sirius hadn't promised too much, this thing was a challenge. The boy really liked that, his mind was trained here.
.in this way the morning passed faster than he had thought and it was time to travel to the Manor ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 19.8K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.2K 2K 20
While collecting supplies for Professor Snape, in the Forbidden Forest, Harry is bitten by a wolf. When it is discovered the wolf is a werewolf Harry...
9.2K 307 6
Harry Potter found the courage to praise a seeker after the World Cup. A flurry of letters ensued. Harry Potter / Viktor Krum Non explicit but some f...