-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 62

1.3K 44 5
By mineminnie_

"Channie let's go!" said Heejin clinging onto Chan's arm. He was uncomfortable but faked a smile as they entered a cafe. They walked in and took a seat in front of a glass window from where the busy streets were visible.

"Let's get our orders?"

"Oh what do you want to have?"

"I'm fine with anything Chan." she said and Chan got up. He walked to the counter and waited for his turn. His phone buzzed and he immediately understood who it was.

"Yes Y/n?" he whispered while hiding from Heejin who was busy taking selfies.

"Have you reached there?" asked Y/n from Taehoon's friend's office.

"Just now."

"Okay. I will hand the phone to Taehoon now."

"Uh yeah." he said.

"Hey Chan, listen. As told, act good and be secretive. Distract her and try to get her phone at least for five minutes. Now main thing. Once you get that, see the type of password, we will help you to unlock it. Then right away move to the account number. After you do that, get her fathers number. And then finally send it to either me or Y/n and delete it from your side to prevent any problems. That's all you have to do."

"I understood. Don't worry I will do it. Umm I think I should hang up Heejin might see me."

"Yeah sure. Good luck take it easy."

"Hmm."

Chan shoved his phone in his pocket and went to the counter to place orders. He ordered cheesecakes and coffee for both of them. He went back to his seat. He gulped when Heejin stared him.

"You look great love." she said with a chuckle.

"Uh..you too look great Hee-Heejin." he said with the same awkward smile.

"You are going to announce our wedding in just three days! I can't believe this!" she squeaked with her hands cupping her cheeks which Chan hated. Y/n was never this girly.

"You are going to right?"

The sudden change in tone of her speaking made Chan nervous. He nodded a bit. Soon the orders were at their table and they started eating quietly.

'Chan don't just eat! Think about how to get that damn phone.' he thought.

He picked up his phone and tried to act as if he was calling someone. He fake frowned and Heejin noticed this.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Oh..I want to call Mr. Lim cause I remembered a thing to tell him but my phone is not picking up the network."

"Our date is important."

"I wanted to talk about the payment we have to collect from a company." hearing this her eyes sparkled.

'She's really into money. Dumb Chan you loved a wrong person.' he thought.

"I have to call him soonest or el-"

"Take my phone then." she handed it to Chan and he mentally celebrated his first victory. He took her phone and it was locked. Smart Chan entered,

"Can you unlock this? I have to dial the number." he asked and Heejin did without thinking anything. 'Dumb' he thought.

"Oh still no range. Let me go out and call. Till then eat up and wait for me."

"Ch-" before she could say anything, Chan got up and left. She shrugged and started eating.

Once Chan was out he stood beside his car in the parking area. He sighed looking at her phone. He then removed his phone and started recording the video of Heejin's phone. He went to the account number and recorded that and then her father's number. It took him just five to ten minutes. He stopped the recording and sent it to Y/n just to get a heart emoticon in return. He chuckled and deleted the video from his phone as well as the chat.

He saw Heejin exiting the cafe. He panicked but was quick enough to dial Mr. Lim's number in Heejin's phone. The call was picked up. He panicked more when Heejin was just few feet away from him.

"Oh Mr. Lim I will explain you later every thing detail. Keep the contract file ready. Have a good day." he said in one go and ended the call.

Heejin frowned and Chan gulped thinking she caught him.

"H-here." he said handling the phone to her. The frown was still on her face.

"W-what?"

"Chan why are you working while we are on a date?" she pouted making Chan sigh in relief.

"I'm so sorry baby." he cringed at his own words. "You know right work is important. You want us to live a wealthy life right?" he said fake smiling. Heejin nodded her head many times.

The rest of the day, they spent visiting places and shopping. Chan was almost broke because of the expensive clothing and stuffs she was buying. 'Even Y/n's pay was not this expensive than Heejin's clothing.' he thought to himself and walked back her. They sat for the dinner in a fancy restaurant.

Chan's appetite was lost just knowing that he was eating with the one he didn't want to. He was missing Y/n a lot. When it's a lot, it's really a lot.

"Chan.." called Heejin while shoving a piece of steak in her mouth.

"Yes?"

"You are going to announce our wedding."

"I know." he was tired to listen that innumerable times already.

"I mean don't just plainly announce it, talk about me and us a lot alright? Let people how much you love me and want to spent the rest of your life with you. And one more thing, that you will marry me next week." she said happily.

"This early?" Chan asked with a shock.

"Why not if we love each other? Also I want Y/n to be there when you are announcing our wedding. I mean she must know who you belong to right?" she said making Chan frustrated. He controlled and just nodded.

Y/n on other hand was getting all happy knowing their plan was halfway successful. As Heejin handed the unlocked phone to Chan, it reduced their half work. Taehoon's friend was working hard on it. When Heejin called Y/n to be there on the announcement day, she was nervous but,

"It will be done in just two day." Taehoon's friend said making everyone to smile happily. Y/n was mentally screaming knowing she will be back with Chan.

Like this, two days passed already and Chan didn't have any contact with Y/n as Heejin was stuck with him the whole two days. He didn't even know how was everything going on.

Chan was now at the office where the interview was going to be held. He was nervous as Y/n still haven't called him telling whether they were successful or not. He was pacing back and forth in the waiting waiting room until he heard a knock on the door. He opened to reveal Sohee. She entered the room and immediately closed the door making Chan confused.

"Sohee wa-"

"Shh close your mouth and first let's go away from this door." she said dragging Chan away from the door.

"Wh-"

"Y/n unnie." she said handing the phone to him. He widened his eyes and immediately took the phone from his sister's hand.

"Y/n what happened? It's done right? I'm not going to marry her right? Y/n wh-"

"My dear soon to be husband, don't worry." he heard her saying this with series of cooing, cringing voices and laughing following. He immediately understood what happened.

"For real?"

"Go announce our wedding." she said. Chan was surprised at her boldness when it used to be him saying all these stuffs and her being a blushing mess.

"Then get ready to be in the spotlight today." he chuckled. He heard a knock on the door. He frowned at the voice, Heejin obviously. He said a bye to Y/n before hanging up. He and his sister walked to the door and before they open it, he hugged Sohee.

"Oppa?"

"Thank you."

"Why?"

"To relieve me."

"Tsk whatever." she teased and broke the hug.

All of them walked to the event place. Chan's parents and he was on the stage while his sibling and Heejin with her parents were in the front row of the seats. Chan's anxiety about the cameras was building in him. He remembered how Y/n was there in a meeting. Right Y/n. He searched for her and spotted her, Taehoon, Micha and the police in civil clothes, sitting at the back row. He smiled and the girl reflected.

The ceremony more like an interview began. Chan's father stood up and the whole room fell at a silence. A mic was handed to him. He looked at Chan and asked him to stand beside him.

"This is my son Bang Christopher Chan." he said. Chan smiled at him. "Many of you must be wondering why I'm handing half of the company to him, well let me clear the minds of people thinking my son isn't worthy of this position. He was working hard since months to make us feel proud and gain our trust. It's hard to make people trust you when they completely think you aren't trustworthy. Yes there was a lot happening in our family since two years. My son was trapped, it was his fault but not fully. I want everyone to believe that Chan isn't the same anymore. He have became a lot mature, he realized his mistake, he has grown into a man with responsibilities and much more waiting for him. He was hearing tons of humiliations from everyone even from me and his mother, but someone very special helped him to get through this. I'm thankful to that person." he said referring the last lines to Y/n. She smiled from her seat. Chan smiled too. Heejin noticed this and turned back to see Y/n. She rolled her eyes and glared Chan.

"Also, the project which we had fixed last month, was successfully implemented because of Chan."

"Dad..you were there too."

"I know but more than half work was done by you. Ugh let me compliment you Chan." he said playfully making the audience laugh. This was a complete different side of Mr. Bang. He was very cold but Chan was changing him slowly. The office staff and the Bangs loved this side of his. "I'm willing handling half the shares, half of of the Bang corporation to my dearest son." he said while looking at him. Chan's heart swell after listening him saying 'my dearest son.' Once the speech was done, the remaining paper work was done and Chan was asked to sign.

The audience clapped for him. Y/n was proud of him. She was there when he was fallen apart and now she is watching him experiencing the best moment of his life. Chan's family was proud too. They were happy to have their son back. Heejin on other hand was just a selfish bitch. She smirked when Chan was finally asked to deliver the speech meaning, the wedding announcement included.

"I..I'm very happy today. The moment I was waiting for past two years is finally happening. No not the ceo posting but earning the trust of my parents. I will fulfil my duty as the other ceo of this company. Thanks for everyone who was rooting me since the scandal. I promise I won't do things which will harm the company again. Also," he took a deep breath and looked at his parents, they nodded happily.

He looked at Y/n who was slightly blushing at what he was gonna say next and then there was Chan's ex. Glaring at him.

"I want to tell the whole world about the girl I love with my whole heart."

—————————★————————

I didn't update yesterday but I guess I will give the second update today.

Also the story will be ending in maybe 3 4 chapters 🙃

Thankyou 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 3.2K 58
Side story of Yours: Hyunlix. You do not have to read the main story to read this one! It stands on it's on. Changbin has always admired their leade...
64.2K 3K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
104K 2.8K 60
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
3K 117 11
he was supposed to be the one. everyone thought that you and chan would eventually get married, including yourselves, but he had been getting progres...