Chapter 11

"He-Heeejin-ah." he shuttered trying his best to control the sob. But he failed. Before I could even protest he pulled me in a hug. He hugged my waist whilst I became a flustered mess. He slightly pulled me down so that I could sit in front of him. He hugged me very tightly. I had no option other than hugging him back. I did because he needed that right now. He was still high.

"You returned?" he spoke not wanting to pull out. "I know you would. I promise I won't take drugs again. It was the final one. I promise you Heejin-ah. Please don't leave me again. Please."

Okay this hurts.

"Chan, how is your hand? It must be hurting right?"

He shook his head. "No more. Everything is fine when my Heejinnie is with me." he paused. "You know Bambam said I have to move on from you, but he don't know how much strong our love is. See when I was in pain, you came back to me. I have seen in many movies that when one of the lover is in pain, other lover can feel it and so they always stay together to protect each other so that none of them feels pain. Hey, did you felt something when I hurt myself? Did your heart ache? It did? That's why you came back right?" he giggled finally pulling away.

When people are high they usually becomes childish and I could see that in Chan. I was lost in his giggles. Not able to find correct words as he kept staring at me with that smile on his tired face. He was anticipating for an answer and if I say I am not her, he will break down. The more I want to bring him back to reality, the less my actions followed.

And I nodded.

"Really? Really Heejin-ah? You really felt I was in pain?"

I nodded again. "That's the reason I came back to you Chan. I felt how much you were in pain, so I came to save you."

It's my chance, so shoot.

"Chan?"

He hummed taking my hand in his, playing with my fingers like a kid.

"Promise me one thing?"

"Anything for you." he smiled.

"Don't hurt yourself again okay? For me? For Heejin?" I hesitated to say that last word.

"I said, anything for you babe."

I blushed at the nickname. Even if it wasn't for me, I got butterflies in my gut. My face heated up and I tried to cover it by looking away but too late.

"Aww is my baby blushing?" he giggled.

"N-no... I-I am n-ot." I defended just for him to giggle again. I looked at giggly Chan.

Damn you Go Heejin!! How the fuck can you leave this precious person? You selfish piece of shit.

"Okay, Chan now will you listen to me?"

"Ugh baby I said anything for you."

I smiled. "Then rest for me. Take a nap."

"Don't want to. Let's spend our time together yeah?" he pouted.

"We can once you wake up. You said you would do anything for me."

For her.

He whined but gave in. I chuckled and tucked him in bed. In literally three minutes he was snoring softly. He must be very tired.

I stared him, softly creasing his hair. He looks delicate. His face is paler than yesterday. It screams loneliness. Even if he was of my age, he was like a child. Maybe he was also longing for the same love I was craving for since long. I was used to it but Chan? Nah I won't let him feel abandoned. It's the worst feeling.

Just as I was ready to get up from the bed I realized that Chan was still holing my hand. I smiled and gently removed my hand from his. I tried my best not to wake him up and walked towards the door. I gave one last look to the poor boy and exited his room.

'I should unpack the groceries.' I thought and went inside the kitchen. I started placing things at their right places. It took me half an hour or one to do so as it was a new place for me. I was already worn out and hungry as well.

"Ohh we didn't eat our lunch." I mumbled. Chan was sleeping and was still high so I can't wake him up right now but he should eat. I decided to just drink some coffee to keep myself alive right now.

The door bell rang.

'Who would be here? Should I open the door?' I thought and walked towards the door. I first peeked through the peek hole and saw a guy whose face was covered with a mask, standing there.

Mask? BamBam? I opened the door.

It was not BamBam.

That man frowned his eyebrows while looking at me.

"Ye-yes?"

"It's Chan house right?"

"Yes."

"Where is he?"

"He is sleeping."

"Ohh."

Silence. Should I ask him to get in? But I don't know him. But it will be rude if he leaves like this. Maybe he is Chan's friend.

"W-ho are you?"

Ugh was that rude?

"Well. I am Chan's friend."

"Ohh. Get in." I offered and he did.

He sat at the couch and finally removed the mask from his face. I widened my eyes. I saw a scar on his face. Beneath his right eye which ended till his cheek. I bet it was a knife scare because it looked very deep. It can't be a surgery scar because there weren't proper surgery stitch marks......

So...from a fight?

Also Chan don't have many friends as BamBam told me this. Then is he really his friend?

————————★————————

This chapter is quite short.
Hope you enjoy this <3
Have a good day/night..