Chapter 6

"So you are telling me Bambam is his friend and you are planning to stay with him? As his caregiver?" Taehoon asked in disbelief while Micha and I stared at Bambam's autograph with lovely eyes.

"Taehoon I said I will think about it. I didn't say I will do it." I said before taking a bite of the rice cake.

"At the end of the day you will agree to this I know. Y/n see don't be dumb ok? If you don't want just say no. Just because of your idol you-"

"I never said I will do this because Bambam asked me. Well I did say but he said its upto me."

"There there Micha you never looked at my face like the way you are staring at that autograph." he whined.

"Don't cross the line." both Micha and I said in sync while giving him a death stare.

"I can't with these two girls." he scoff returning to eating the food whilst Micha and I kept looking at the signed paper.

_______

"Y/n..." I turned around to see uncle Sungho. He caught up with me.

"Yes?"

"You need to talk about Bang Chan with them, you know right?"

I sighed. "Yeah I know. I will try talking to them tonight."

"Also, just because Bamb-"

"Ahh I know I know, I am not doing it because of him! Geez how many times I need to tell you all." I whined.

He laughed.

"One more thing." I said crossing my arms around my chest. "You had contact with Bambam since long right?"

"Uh..." he tensed.

"'My half daughters happiness is my happiness. I would do anything for her'. Where is that anything? Why did you keep it from me?" I asked, more like whined.

"I'm so sorry my child." he said ruffling my hair. "As you know he is an idol, I had to keep it to myself."

I understood. "Ohh fine fine."

"Good now go back home and eat properly first and then talk to them ok?" he ruffled my hair again.

I nodded and walked out of the hospital. I reach the house and immediately went inside my room. I took a quick shower and wore some comfortable shorts and over sized white tshirt. I plopped down on the bed deciding the words to say. After an hour or so, aunty called me for dinner.

She served the food and we started eating. As usual no one was speaking. I hate this atmosphere. I decided to speak up.

"Uh..unc-"

"Shh, Y/n not now. Finish your food first." he cut me off. I sighed and resumed eating.

"Y/n you do dishes today."

"Today as well. No need to tell me, I do that everyday." I told my aunt in not so good tone. As said, I picked up the utensils and put them in sink as I started washing them. Both my uncle and aunt were sitting on the couch in the living room watching some news. After I finished I walked to them and sat on the chair beside them. I finally decided to start the conversation.

"Uncle I need to talk to you." thanks to God I didn't shutter.

"What? You need money? To spend over some music albums and stuff? If it's that you are not getting any money." he said.

Damn look who's talking about money? He never spent that much money on me and he's talking like I live on his money. He only paid for my education that too in not so good school. When I started working, he never ever gave me a single penny!! Calm down Y/n if you blurt out anything, they won't let you work for Chan. I tried to calm myself down.