Chapter 23

"Earth to Y/n?" asked Chan while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh....yeah?"

He laughed slightly.

"What?"

"For a moment you looked like a lost puppy. Were you lost in my voice?" he smirked.

"Who's lost? no one is lost."

"Sure." said Chan, the smirk not leaving his face. "Anyways I think we should sleep now."

"Sorry?" I widen my eyes.

"I said we should go to sleep."

"Oh yeah." I said getting flustered and abruptly stood up. "Bye. Good night." I fast walked towards my room leaving Chan dumbfounded.

As soon as I entered my room, I locked the door and threw myself on the bed again the same technique, hiding my face in the pillow and cursing myself.

"Y/N! IT'S WRONG! IT'S WRONG! YOU CAN'T FALL FOR YOUR FRIEND!" I said and flipped myself and laid on my back.

"What's happening? It can't be like this. Even if I try hard, he won't accept me more than a friend. He's still in love with Heejin. Ahh Y/n don't do something stupid that will ruin your friendship with Chan. What if he asks me go away from him? Ugh Y/n control your hormones!" I convinced myself as there wasn't anyone t-...

Micha!

I picked up my phone but halted when I glanced at the time. It was almost 4 in the morning.

'I think tomorrow I should ask her for help. Till then let's try sleep.' I thought and drifted off to sleep with emotions flowing through my mind.

Next day when I woke up, as usual got ready for the day. I wore a knitted sweater to keep myself warm and loose sweats. As soon as I went downstairs, I was welcomed by sweet aroma coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey buddy. Good morning." said Chan as he poured coffee in two mugs.

'Stings.'

"Morning." I said. "Well we slept at literally four in the morning and you are already up and even made breakfast?" I asked fascinated with him.

"Well..." he trailed off as he placed the coffee mugs and our breakfast full of sweet dishes on the table.

"Well?" I asked blowing on the coffee and finally sipping it.

"Well I didn't slept." he said and there I was choking on the coffee and gasping for the air.

"Look up, look up Y/n." he said and sat beside me while rubbing my back. He held my hand still asking me to follow his instructions. And as soon as he did that, my heart skipped a beat.

'Chan I am already choking don't do this to me!'

"Ohh you are fine now." he said once I was back to normal.

What normal? I am mad. Mad at Chan.

"Bang Chan! Are you out of your mind? Do you think you can survive the whole day without sleep? You could have slept for just four to five hours. I know you have insomnia but you could have tried to sleep. And what surprises me is even if you haven't slept, you should be looking like a zombie but look at yourself. You are looking so fi-"

I paused.

What that fuck did I say?

To not make it akward I continued.

"I don't like it here Chan. If it was hard, you should have wake me up. I was literally one room away from you. I could have helped you sleep. Bang Chan get up right now and go sleep in your r-" and before I could finish, a piece of bread was shoved in my mouth.

"Y/n control. I'm fine and I am used to it. I said I have insomnia and it was almost morning so I decided not to sleep. And I can sleep anytime I want. Its not like I work anywhere. I do work but it's not that hectic." he said.

"But it's not good for you and I hope you know that I said all this for your own sake."

"I know Y/n. I would never think you are just bossing around. I know it's for my good health." he said with a smile which I reflected.

"Promise me Chan you would never do anything which will affect your health mentally and physically. Even if you have insomnia, you will take 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Promise me?"

He smiled and we linked our pinkys. "How can I go against you Miss Jung."

I laughed. "You really look like a son of business man. How suddenly you gets formal with that English accent."

He laughed a bit before saying, "Y/n I think I should workout today."

"With that broken hand?" I reminded to which he whined and I laughed.

"Why did I do this?" he said once he realized the fact that he's hand was injured.

"I don't know."

"Ahh Y/n when will this heal?"

"Maybe in a week or two? The wound is slight deeper- Wait did you treat this up today by yourself?" I asked in awe.

"Hehe. It don't sting much now that why."

"Ohh our little Channie is all grown up now." I fake cooed.

We talked for a bit and then he went to do his office work where as I washed dishes and did other household work.

'He's doing his office work and I am doing laundry. Are we a married cou-' I realized what I thought and touched my face to feel it heated up.

'Chan's effect.' I put the clothes in the washing machine before turning it on.

'I should talk to Micha about this?' I thought and decided to call her. Chan was in his room which was my perfect chance to talk about this.

I sat in the corner of living room near the glass door which leaded to the back yard.

I dialed her number and after few rings she picked up.

"Babyyyyy." she said as soon as she picked up.

I laughed when I heard Taehoon making cringing noises. Well these two never leave each other alone. Actually we three stuck together but I started living with Chan. Yeah yeah I know just for few months.

"Hellooo."

"What's up?"

"Uhh...wanna talk to you about something."

"Why is your tone shaky and serious? You fine? Chan is good right?"

"Both of us are good don't worry."

"Then what you want to talk about?"

"Umm are you free right now? Because this call will take a long time to end I guess."

"Yes I am free right now, we don't have any patient and we will have the break in a few. Please don't make me worry just let it out."

"Micha I...I, see tell me what it means when we worry about someone which makes us most of the time worry and sometimes even mad on them just for their own sake. When we feel our heart beating in a faster pace than normal whenever they do or not even do something to us. When we get so much lost in their smile, their giggles, their laugh, their every action that it makes the whole world around you blurry, just us and them in our eyes. When we feel a need to protect them no matter what. We start loving their everything even their faults. What is it called?"

"You are falling for Chan."

--------★--------

:)