Chapter 13

"HEEJIN!!!!!" a scream was heard which caused Bambam and me to jolt up from our seats. There comes Chan all way downstairs with a speed of light and smile on his face.

"He-Heejin? And what's with his hand?" Bambam asked me not believing what he was seeing.

"Oh that I will explain you later but for now...he thinks I am Heejin."

"What!?"

"Yes now help or else I am dying."

Chan rushed towards the kitchen. He didn't even glance at Bambam and me.

'Wait he thinks I am Heejin right? He's still smiling! He's still high? No way it's almost time for him to become normal.'

Cocaine you piece of sh-

"Where's Heejin?" he stood in front of us.

"Chan..." Bambam tried to talk.

"Bam I asked where is Heejin."

He looked at me. He's looked scary.

Why is he mad?

"She came back so where is she? Bambam Y/n she sat in front of me and even talked to me." he said. I gulped nervously and glanced at his injured arm. It's already swollen.

"Chan your hand..." I reached out for his hand but he retracted.

"No. Tell me where is Heejin?!"

"Chan first sit down okay? We will-"

Before Bambam could finish he ran towards a room beside kitchen which he never showed me or talked about. We stood still at the place we were and watched Chan. He removed a key from his pocket and opened the door.

'Why does he locks that door? Is this room special? It's a very small room if we compare it to his big mansion.'

"She's not here." Chan returned with a sulky face.

"Chan will you calm down first? Let me explain." Bambam said and finally Chan followed.

He sat on the couch with Bambam and me on either side of him. Me being on his right side, tried to look out for his injured hand again but he retraced like before and winced in pain.

"Chan show me you hand. I won't do anything."

He hesitated but agreed.

The bandaid was loosen so I tied it again carefully. His hand was really swollen. It will be hard for him to use that hand now.

"Y/n it was you right? You lied?" he asked staring at the ground.

"I didn't."

"You did."

"It was you who started this."

"What do you mean by that?" his red eyes finally met mine. They were more dark. My heart beat was rushing and I bit my lips because I was scrrd of angry Chan.

"I asked you to hand every single drug but you-"

"I was craving but what you did is beyond lying. You-"

"Chan you started it."

"I said I was cra-"

"Not that." I sighed and looked down. "You thought that I was her. I tried correcting you bu-"

"But you liked how I behaved all lovey dovey and that's why you didn't say anything? You loved getting close to me right? You loved each and every moment yeah?" he spat.