Chapter 43

"Y/n you are wasted!"

"Who cares Hoon!? Let's dance Micha!" she shrieked.

The loud speakers with blinding disco lights, reek of alcohol filling the air, on the dance floor people dancing as if it was no tomorrow. In the booths, some laughing their asses off while drinking while some crying over heart breaks, some making out, some fighting, etc. As predicted, Micha and Y/n were already wasted. Taehoon was like their life savior or else these girls would have already on the floor with nose bleeding due to tripping every now and then.

The boy sighed when he saw both the girls dancing on the dance floor. He sat at one of the nearest booth to the two girls. He was thankful that they weren't lost in the middle of the huge crowd. He laughed when they did a couple dance and Y/n pulling out her tongue at him to tease him. His girlfriend was totally out of control. She was dancing like a wild animal, her hair were already out of the bun she tied before going there. Both of them missed Y/n and now getting time to spend with her, they wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. Even if Taehoon was the only guy in them, he never felt uncomfortable or lonely. How the three click together in every situation.

He was busily filming and clicking Y/n and Micha's clips and photos until Micha ran towards him.

"Babe my stomach feels sick." she said. Taehoon knew this would happen. He grabbed her hand and quickly ran to the nearest male restroom so that Micha can throw up there. He did something, he left Y/n alone.

As Y/n was drunk, her vision was already blurry. She thought the world was spinning around but the reality was totally opposite. She didn't even realize when Micha left her. She was in her own world. Dancing to the loud music, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Hoonie let's dance." she smiled.

"Come here for a second."

"Why? If you don't want to just go, send Micha here. Geez when did you become this boring..." she trailed off.

"I'll dance, first come with me." he said and grabbed her hand. She groaned and followed him.

They reached an empty booth and sat beside each other.

"Why are we here? Where is Micha?" she asked her friend. At least she thought it was her friend.

"Why too many questions beautiful?" she froze at her spot. It was still confusing for her. She blinked several times to get clear view of the guy. Too late, he already held her tightly so that she can't move. The similar face with scar a on it..she recognized him.

T/W - harassment (sexual), forced intoxication scenes, fighting scenes.

"Dae-daehyun?" he held her jaw with one hand and other holding both of her hands behind her back.

"We met again hehe." he giggled. Y/n realized that Daehyun was high on drugs as well as alcohol.

Shivers ran down Y/n's spine. "Let--let go!" she managed to scream but he grabbed her neck trying to choke her. She coughed out.

"Why? I asked you first to leave Chan alone. Let him take drugs, let him meet me but--"

"Ahh let go!" she screamed once again letting few tears roll down her cheek. Yes, she was strong but in this position with her hands locked behind her back, she just felt helpless. All she could do was scream and plead for help.

"Should I just destroy your life here? Or want me to call Chan and see you getting intoxicated in front of his eyes?" he spat and slapped her hard. She winced not used to such pain before.