MCYT Age-Regression (Solo)

By femboywriter01

All images used found on Pinterest!! DNI IF NSFW/K!NK OR ANTI-Agere My updates are very random and sporadic... More

"I was bored!"
Mean Doggie!
A whole lot of Littles
Nightmares aren't fun
Is Just Fire!
Mean Tree!
It's just his Character
"You're safe now, baby."
Accidents..
"I'm never leaving again."
Big scary Rides
"Am Lost!"
Meanie!
Halloween!
Chubby..
'Too many burns..'
"She'll be back soon, Wilby."
Winter
Slippin' on Stream
They...Left..? [1/2]
I don't deserve it...
Tired.. [2/2]
Christmas!
Lost
Cold..
Fever
A Baby Prison
Sleepy Comforts
Forced Actions
Long, Long Nights
Hiding. Lots of hiding.
Trying Not to Cry
Icky Adult Drinks
He's Back..
Screw the haters!
A/N
Forgetful
Secret
Hero's Work Does End
Talking is Hard
Replacement [VENT]
rebrand
another an

Siblings

6.8K 97 63
By femboywriter01

I've seen an AU where Punz, Purpled and Dream are siblings. Also Dream being very open with ADHD and stuff

Please let me know if I portrayed ADHD in a bad or harmful way!! I think I have it but am not certain, so I trued to do some research prior writing

Note: Yes I am coping with being a lonely only child by writing siblings, shush. Any info such as pronouns come from Google, (Ages I'll change because ew, math) heights probably aren't going to be mentioned as it makes it easier to write.
TW:Cursing

Little!Dream Cg!Punz and Purpled (somewhat)

It was hard to tell the three were related, well technically only Purpled and Punz were, but it's not like it mattered in the end.

Punz still remembered how they ended up with a third sibling, Purpled kind of did, but it wasn't surprising he didn't entirely.

It didn't exactly surprise him, Purpled was 5 while he was 10. Meanwhile Dream was 3, being the youngest.

To sum the story up, Dream was pretty much left in the middle of nowhere and so Punz took it upon himself to convince their parents to take the child in.

Many years later, here they were, they still lived together in a house, not super big because that'd be pointless and more cleaning.

It was comfy, big enough to have a decent sized living room (which was mostly used for family movie nights, something Purpled insisted they have so they still bond), a nice kitchen (somewhere Dream was banned from using a lot of, he managed to set the microwave on fire once), and each have their own rooms and two bathrooms (something Dream insisted on, because he didn't feel like arguing every morning when he just wanted to brush his teeth).

Dream was always pretty open about his ADHD and anxiety and such. He had a mix of the inattentiveness and hyperactivity aspects of it.

He struggled with school a lot as he would often stop doing assignments because they were being to him and repeated the same things over and over it seemed and made a lot of careless mistakes, especially with typed assignments, and loosing quite a few school books, papers and delete important files with online things.

A lot of the time anything school related he would end up sat in the living room with either both Purpled and Punz or one or the other, seeing as Purpled was taking some, on his own time, classes for making videos along with his schoolwork, this was his last year of highschool as well meanwhile Punz was in college.

Dream would zone out at times and end up distracted by everything or just doodling on his papers or just end up falling asleep, as sleep was something he never was able to get a schedule for, it was simple enough to get his attention, light pokes often worked anyways.

None of their rooms were perfectly clean, heck pretty much anyone ever had at least a little bit of clutter.

They never went in each other's room, privacy and stuff, except for situations like this.

"You lost what again?" Punz asked, deciding not to mention the little bit of anything everywhere.

"My paint brushes! They're like no where!" Dream repeated, looking around again. There was dirty clothes piling over the hamper, there were cans and cups scattered everywhere and stuff for different hobbies a bit of everywhere too.

Punz nodded some. "Do you remember where you had them last?" he asked, kneeling down to look under the bed. Because beds seem to swallow anything and everything.

Dream took a second to answer, fidgeting with his hoodie strings. "I was either sitting at my desk or on my bed- I was painting George a monster can! And I'm almost done too-"

His side ramble was cut off as Punz pulled out two boxes. "Either of these them?" he asked.

Dream glanced at the two boxes. He didn't remember what was in either of them, vaguely he could but he couldn't tell which was which.

He slightly ushered Punz to the side, kneeling down to look at the boxes.

One was an old shoe box with cutesy light pink stickers and some Dream SMP ones. (he found it cool people made stickers of them and often bought from Etsy sellers)

The other was a bit smaller, an old school box he'd assume, a couple of doodles on the lid and such.

He opened the shoe box first (it was decorated better, in his opinion) and regretted it immediately.

Before Punz could see, he hoped to god, he slammed it closed and shoved it back under the bed.

Punz gave him a confused look. "Dre? Are you okay?" he asked, watching as the other gave a nod and a hum.

"Mhm! Thanks Punz!" Dream said with a grin, opening the smaller box and indeed finding his paintbrushes as well as a couple of pallet knives. (google it if you're unsure)

Punz gave a slight confused and concerned nod. "Alright, you know how to get me if you need me, shorty." he said before leaving, shutting the door behind himself.

Punz hummed, going the living room and sitting down, Purpled was there aswell. Probably editing, judging by the laptop, headphones and monster.

"Hey Purpled, can I talk to ya?" he asked, glancing at his younger brother.

Purpled nodding some, he kept one headphone out to hear things that are happening, pausing whatever he was watching. "What's up?"

Punz hummed. "Has Dream been off lately-?" abrupt Way to start the conversation.

That seemed to get Purpled's attention. He moved his laptop to the coffee table, taking out his headphones out completely. "No. Why?"

"We were looking for his paint brushes and I found a box, he opened it and just slammed it close really quick." Punz explained. "He also looked really scared or nervous afterwards." he added.

Purpled nodded some. "What could it be? I mean he's pretty open with his hyperfixtations, and it obviously wasn't his paintbrushes."

Punz shrugged some. "I have no clue. Clothes maybe, but he pretty openly dresses how he pleases so-"

See the three were YouTubers, Dream being the most successful at 26.7M subscribers so between the three of them and rent Dream paid the most of it. (of his own free will, of course.)

Seeing as he was too young to have his own Amazon account if he needed something he'd ask Purpled or Punz to order it and then pay them back, it worked.

So when he wanted to shift the way he dressed the two found out, of course they were okay with it, it's his choice and he can wear whatever he wanted.

So over time (because shipping) his clothes shifted to a certain aesthetic instead of just sweatpants and a hoodie, unless he had to take a picture for social media or the suit from the one tiktok.

(this for example.)

Purpled shrugged. "Fuck if I know. You could always ask him, too."

Punz just sighed. "Sorry, was just trying to at least let you know what's happening with your brother, dick." he said sarcastically, joking obviously.

Purpled just shrugged some, picking up his laptop and going back to his editing.

Punz just rolled his eyes, getting up and going to Dream's room, knocking on the door.

It was a second before Dream answered, opening the door. He was in a pair of older shorts and a t-shirt, covered in paint blotches and stains. Probably kept around only for painting.

"Whatcha need?" Dream asked, fiddling with the paintbrush in his hand.

Punz hummed some. "Can we talk?" he asked, then quickly added. "It's not about anything bad, I just want to ask about the box." he explained.

Dream took a minute before nodding, moving aside so Punz could enter.

They both sat on his bed, Dream pulling out the box again and tapping his fingers against it.

"Well, what's your question?" Dream asked, avoiding eye contact.

Punz gave him a small, reassuring smile. "What's in it? If I may ask, and it's okay if you don't want to tell me." he said.

Dream hummed, grabbing his phone from his nightstand and googling something, then passing it to Punz.

Safe For Work Age Regression

Age Regression occurs when someone reverts to a younger state of mind. This retreat may be only a few years younger than the person's physical Age. It could also be much younger, into early childhood or even infancy. People who practice age regression may begin showing juvenile behaviours like thumb-sucking or whining.

Punz read it over, nodding some and ruffling Dream's hair. "You should've told at least one of us sooner, we won't judge you dork."

Dream smiled some, hugging Punz on instinct. "Thank you.." he muttered softly.

Punz smiled some, hugging Dream back. "Of course, Goofball. I take it what's in the box is for that?" he asked, getting a small nod.

Dream eventually let go of Punz, opening the box.

There wasn't much but a paci, for children since adult ones could pretty much only be ordered online, a colouring book, some crayons and a small plush.

Punz frowned some. "Is that safe? For your teeth and stuff." he asked, picking up the paci.

Dream shrugged. "I have to take breaks every once in awhile." he said calmly, biting his lip lightly.

At this point he was nearly slipping, holding it off only by an inch.

Punz nodded some. "Do you want to tell Purpled or no?" he asked, as that would decide his next actions.

Dream nodded some, feeling significantly less verbal.

Punz smiled some, getting up. He waited for Dream before leading the younger to the living room, where Purpled was.

Said male looked up when he saw the two, having finished his editing for the day. "So did ya figure out was wrong?" he asked.

Punz nodded, having Dream sit down before he did, on the couch opposite of Purpled. "Can I ask you a question?"

Purpled looked at him skeptically. "Do you think I did something to him?" he asked.

Punz shook his head. "Do you know what Age Regression is?" he asked, causing Dream to glance up at Purpled, sitting uncharastically still.

Purpled took a second before humming some. "I do, yeah. Does he age regress or something?"

Punz was surprised, Dream as well, but didn't voice it. "He does. Now before you go off to your room, just wait a sec." he said as he stood up, going somewhere.

He came back a minute later with his own laptop.

Purpled and Dream both gave him a confused look as he sat back down where he was, ushering Purpled to sit next to him.

"We have a little brother to spoil." Punz said with a grin, looking at Purpled.

Now if Dream was big before, he definitely want now. He perked up instantly, giving Punz a confused/pleading look.

Punz laughed some as he logged into the laptop and went to Amazon, starting by searching 'adult pacifier'

They only were able to find one that Dream could agree on.

The next thing they looked up plushies. They ended up finding two Dream really liked.

Next came water bottles/something to drink out of.

And that was it before Dream was practically asleep, leaning against Punz.

Punz laughed some, setting his laptop on the coffee table and shifting Dream to be laying more comfortably. "Go ahead and sleep, you little goofball, there's always plenty of time tomorrow to do this."

Definitely writing this AU again. Also very sorry about little space not being prominent in this One, I wanted to build on the story and relationship of the three a bit more than I normally would've.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 795 25
DSMP oneshots because some of us need a life- Mainly featuring: Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl and Quackity (other characters will be involved but thes...
8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
8.1K 306 29
Feel free to rewrite or use the works in here as I am no longer involved with the MCYT community Started 15 January 2021 PLATONIC. NO SHIPS. .Fluff...
37.8K 420 23
I'm NOT currently taking requests. I hope people like it! ^^ Age regression is SFW. This book is not about kinks, ddlg, ddlb, mmlg, clg, abdl or any...