𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 [�...

By I_despise_pigeons

In which Callisto Claire learns that the Heartbreakers aren't as untouchable as she once thought and Remus Lu... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒
𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄
𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎
𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘
"𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎"
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 & 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘
𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓...
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄?
𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐌
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐎𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐄𝐃
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝐎𝐇 𝐋-𝐎-𝐕-𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐎
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
𝐋' 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐈 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐎𝐌𝐎 𝐄' 𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐎 𝐃𝐈 𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄
𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋?
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐑𝐎𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄, 𝐏𝐑Ê𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐙
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?
𝐋'𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈
𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐎
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀
𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐀
𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆, 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑...
𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑...
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓?
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒' 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍 & 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒' 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍?
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐑.𝐀.𝐁
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 & 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐔𝐍
𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐈𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓 & 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇...
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝟏𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄?!
𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃...
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒!
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟕 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒

1.2K 68 18
By I_despise_pigeons

Song:
Champagne problems (Taylor Swift)
"She would've made such a lovely bride; What a shame she's fucked in the head."

James, Sirius, Peter and Lily arrived at the Lawson Manor early in the morning, two days before the wedding. However, everyone had failed to notify Callisto about the one missing person that made her heart ache. When she saw them coming out of the large fireplace, she felt the excitement spiking up in her blood, only for every thought in her brain to stop when she noticed that Remus simply wasn't there.

She pretended she didn't care. In fact, she pretended that she hadn't noticed this "minor" detail until James pointed it out. In her brain, her acting was worth a million dollars when in reality, the smile fading from her face as she quickly glanced at them was enough to shatter her act. That, and the fact that she hadn't even mentioned him at all. Perhaps it's a bit of a sneaky tip, but if you ever want to pretend you don't care about someone, don't act like they don't exist. It's telling. Perhaps even more telling than constantly raving on about them.

Following her and Nicholas' advice to the smallest details, the four had managed to pass as purebloods of the highest caliber with exceptional ease. Even though Lily's case was suspected to be the hardest, her perfect manners and classy attitude sprinkled with a bit of fake arrogance quickly put her in Milena's good books. James didn't take that well at all, mostly because she was presented as his third cousin.

"Put gloves on." Nicholas sighed, shaking his head. They were all sitting in Callisto's private bathroom around a cauldron that was strategically placed inside the bathtub. Callisto herself was inside the bathtub as well, her hair thrown up in a ponytail that was barely holding up as she chopped up the tails of a few, poor lizards.

"Fuck off."

"You could get injured." Lily tried to talk some sense into her as Peter handed her a small vial. "If you have a wound open and the venom gets in you could turn into a werewolf, Callisto."

"I know what I'm doing." The girl insisted, opening the vial Peter gave her. The thick golden liquid was so potent that it barely managed to trickle out of the vial and fell in the cauldron, turning the color of the potion to a honey yellow one. It truly resembled honey, Callisto pondered, hoping that it would taste a fraction of how good it looked.

"So what are you going to do with it now?" Sirius asked, missing the sky smirk in Callisto's lips. She hadn't let them know what she was planning to do with the poison. The only person that knew was Nicholas but he had let him believe that the guys and Lily knew and had agreed with her plan. That wasn't the case. The girl knew well that if she confessed who she truly was preparing the poison for, they wouldn't have brought the venom to her in the first place. She would have felt guilty for not disclosing her plan if she wasn't as desperate for this wedding to collapse.

"Wait what!"

Before anyone was able to react, Callisto filled the cup with the potion and brought it to her lips, managing to down it right as James slapped it off her hands. Unlike what she was hoping for, the potion left a bitter taste that burned her tongue and œsophage before her lungs started to feel like they were on fire. Thankfully, the burning sensation started to subside as she swallowed the last drop of potion and she coughed, her eyes watering.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" Lily screeched, taking them all by surprise. "ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?"

"Calm down, Lily." Nicholas answered, tearing a bit of tissue paper and handing it to Callisto. "She knows what she's doing."

Callisto wiped her lips, her eyes narrowing dangerously. "Are you mocking me?"

"No, I'm not." He answered calmly. "Have you started acting insane that soon?"

"WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK J-"

Sirius put a hand on Lily's mouth, stopping her before she managed to wake up the entire mansion. That didn't stop him from turning to Callisto who was calmly picking up the broken glass from the floor, not bothering to worry about getting cut in the process. "Explain."

"I have tampered with the venom so that I fall very sick during the wedding without dying or turning into a werewolf." She briefly explained, making all the apparatus disappear with a wave of her wand. "Nothing to worry about."

"The symptoms will start in about an hour and she'll progressively get worse until the venom reaches its maximum effect tomorrow before the wedding." Nicholas added, taking a packet of cigarettes from his pocket. "Anyone want one?"

"But what if it doesn't work?" Peter mumbled, sitting down on Callisto's bed. He turned to look at Lily, hoping that her expression would betray the answer. Instead, he was met by a stone cold expression.

"I have my will in my suitcase." Callisto shrugged, plopping down next to Peter. "Oh calm down, Petey. My plans always work."

Nicholas snorted, "Do they now?"

"If I'm correct," Callisto started, ignoring the comment. "I will be just fine tonight and heavy symptoms should start kicking in at around 5 in the morning."

"And now what?" James asked, still not convinced about the whole situation. Although the idea that she would use the potion on herself had been discussed, they had quickly dismissed it and that's why they ended up bringing her what she asked. Perhaps, they should have insisted in learning more about why she needed it. And Remus? What if something went wrong with her potion and the whatever was going on between them ended like that?

"Bachelorette's party of course." Callisto cheekily answered, getting up from the bed and opening the closet. Her arm got lost in the fabric of the various clothes and when she pulled it back out again, she was holding a large glass bottle.

The reactions she got was pretty much what she had expected. Nicholas and Sirius gawked at the bottle, recognizing the liquor which had costed her an arm and a leg, while Peter pretended to be indifferent to the temptation. James looked at Lily, and back at the bottle, not really knowing if he should show the same excitement as Sirius or no. He finally decided that there was no point in trying to hide it and grinned widely, leaning back on the couch. Lily was still concerned, not so much about the alcohol, but because of the poison. Nonetheless, she just rolled her eyes at James' reaction and didn't say anything to discourage them.

"Hands off you pricks." Callisto screetched as both Nicholas and Sirius tried to take the bottle off her hands. "We're not starting until Antonia comes."

"You invited Antonia?" Nicholas blurted out, his eyes widening.

"You didn't?"

"Who's Antonia?" Lily asked, taking the bottle from Callisto's hands. "No wait, is she the friend you were telling me about?"

"Yeah, that's Antonia." Callisto confirmed. "We're not exactly friends."

"You're not friends the same way you're not friends with Remus or no?" Sirius mocked, trying to stiffle his laughter at Callisto's look.

"Ouch..."

"I'll have you know." Callisto mumbled, "That she's not my type."

"Yes, because your type is Remus." Lily mused, opening the bottle and taking a glass from the table. She poured some of the ember liquid in the glass, repeating the same procedure before handing one of the glasses to Callisto.

"You don't know my type." Callisto mumbled, drinking some of the liquor. Honestly, Remus was pretty much her type, if such thing even existed. She did tend to be interested to a certain extent to guys that had a similar way of thinking, but with Remus things were much more complicated. Unlike all other situations in her life, that complicated relationship they had was one she liked.

At that moment, a knock on the door was heard and Callisto let down the glass, walking towards the door.

"Yes?"

"It's Antonia." Callisto opened the door, surprised at how excited she was to see Antonia after so many months. She had thought that she wouldn't miss her all that much, but after what had happened last year, they had bonded in a way that was too twisted to try and ever untangle.

"In!" Callisto instructed, motioning for her to come inside the room before she closed the door shut and locked it.

"Hey there." Nicholas awkwardly greeted, handing his glass to Sirius immediately. "It's for him."

"Never doubted that." The girl smiled. "I didn't expect so many people..."

"Only Lily and Peter are human." Callisto clarified, a smirk spreading on her lips. "Jace and Sirius are pigs."

Nicholas narrowed his eyes, "And what am I?"

"Ugly."

"Lies."

"Not really." Sirius snorted, drinking some of Nicholas' liquor.

"Go lie in the mud, pigfarts."

"Oi." Callisto interrupted. "Let's keep it civil."

Silence fell in the room and she took the glass bottle from the table, raising it up slightly.

"So, who wants some?"

Normally, they would have all drank a glass or two and they would have been okay for the night. Besides, this liquor wasn't something that you drank in one sitting. No, your sat down and enjoyed the cinnamony flavor that left a slight burning sensation down your throat. Nonetheless, there was pain inside that room from every corner and soon, they were all slightly buzzed. Well, all except for Callisto and Nicholas. For Callisto, the potion had reacted quite badly with the alcohol and even though she didn't mean to get drunk, she was out of it in three drinks and a quarter. Nicholas was just miserable. Antonia was standing in the same room as him and he couldn't find the courage to do anything about it. Plus, he was pretty sure she didn't want to be approached in that way anymore.

"Bet your friend feels like a loser now." Callisto chuckled, shaking her head as she poured another drink. "He's probably sulking alone like a bitch boy, missing out on the party of his life."

"Sounds like you want him here." James observed, motioning for Lily to take the glass out of her hand. That attempt was failed as Callisto downed the drink before Lily could take it from her.

"Oh cause he's just my type?" Callisto sarcastically remarked. "I don't even have a type."

"Yes, you do." Antonia laughed. "Think of everyone you've liked in the past."

"So, nobody."

"How about the one you were hanging out with last year." Antonia proposed, not noticing the mutual look of awkwardness spreading in both Callisto's and Nicholas' faces. "The Italian one."

"Let's just say it was too much for her." Nicholas answered, immediately followed by Callisto bursting into a fit of laughter. Perhaps if the alcohol wasn't clouding her mind, she would have stayed composed and would have changed the subject, but she barely talked about what had happened last year.

"Dick wise?" Lily questioned, causing them all to turn to her. By this point, Callisto was laughing so hard that the glass had fallen from her hand and the brown liquor was staining the floor. The girl put her hand on her chest, coughing as she tried to calm herself down and she slumped on the couch.

"Well, you're not wrong but it wasn't that." She responded, shaking her hand dismissively. "And y'all stop with the Remus business. It's ridiculous."

James narrowed his eyes, "How exactly?"

"It just is." Callisto insisted. "I'm who I am, he's who he is and we're just having fun. That's all."

Of course, she didn't mean it. It wasn't a lie, but a lot of things were missing from her description. She had made it sound like she didn't give a single damn about him when it couldn't be further from the truth. However, she wasn't going to slip up, especially after he hadn't even bothered to come to the wedding. Could he have dismissed her in a worse way? Possibly no. It was a screw you, fuck you and go to hell gesture she couldn't forget that easily.

Callisto leaned her head back on the couch, sudden nausea hitting her as she closed her eyes. Shaking off the feeling, she looked outside of the window, and into the void darkness of the night. Not a single star was up. Nothing her and Remus could be looking at at the same time.

"Callie." Nicholas called, taking a cigarette pack from his pocket. "Bet's off."

"What?"

"I am bored." He drawled, lighting the cigarette and bringing it to his lips. It wasn't a matter of boredom, not at all. If anything, he was very interested to see how it would go on for both of them. However, Nicholas knew Callisto well and her lack of updates regarding the situation as well as constant avoidance of the subject altogether were enough for him to put two and two together.

Callisto didn't want this bet anymore.

"What bet?" Sirius asked, fatigue shining in his eyes as he sank further into the couch, his drink forgotten on the table.

"Drinking bet." Callisto answered quickly, her hand reaching for the packet of cigarettes on Nicholas' pocket.

"Both booze and cigarettes?" Antonia questioned, eyeing her carefully. Antonia had witnessed the self-destructive tendencies first hand and she felt guilty that she had let so much time pass before she mentioned anything to Nicholas. Nonetheless, nobody seemed to blame her for that.

"It's my bachelorettes." The blonde justified, lighting the cigarette and placing it on her lips. Silence fell in the room, Peter and James soundlessly sleeping in the couch while Sirius was barely able to keep his eyes open. "And y'all are too tired to care."

"No..." Sirius mumbled, shaking his head. "All good."

"Lies." Callisto mumbled, rolling her eyes. "Just go to sleep... "

Perhaps letting her eyes close would be best, perhaps the night would let her rest...

~ ~ ~
I WAKE UP FROM A NAP AND SUDDENLY THIS STORY HAS A BUNCH OF READS AND LIKES AND COMMENTS START TO APPEAR AND IVE OFFICIALLY LOST MY SHIT SO THANK YOU TO WHOEVER READS THIS STORY BECAUSE DAMN.
LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS FUCKING FIRST IN THE JAMESPOTTER HASHTAG AND SECOND IN THE SIRIUSBLACK AND REMUSLUPIN ONE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM STILL SHOCKED SO LIKE...
UPDATES WILL BE FREQUENT THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 141 26
Oh, Ophelia Heaven help the fool who falls in love. ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆. "Would you...like to hear a story?"
20.3K 560 28
Florence has never had so much trouble going unnoticed. ★彡---------------------------- No update schedule, this is just for fun!
552K 14.7K 32
"You should sit with us," he said. "Why?" "First of all because you don't know anyone, and second of all because I think you'd get along very wel...
666K 22.9K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...