-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 60

1.1K 35 7
By mineminnie_

"Oppa, mom is calling you downstairs." Sohee left with this making Chan and Y/n dumbfounded. The couple walked downstairs with curiosity to why their mother called them. It wasn't a big deal though but the way Chan's sister spoke, they got curious. Once they reach downstairs, they made their way to the living room.

Chan stood frozen at his spot with eyes wide open. Y/n's breath hitched at the scene in front of them. She watched Chan with worrying eyes. She took his hand in hers. Chan looked at Y/n and gulped then looked in front. At Heejin.

"Oh Chan...long time no see." she said and walked to the couple.

"W-why ar-"

"I missed you." she said and hugged Chan. He didn't return it instead he was processing everything. His family stood up from their seats and looked at Chan and Y/n with worry filling their minds.

She broke the hug and stare at him with a smile. Chan looked away. He couldn't look at her the same way he used to. He loves Y/n now. Y/n bite her lips as she saw both of them, her hand still holding Chan's.

"Oh you must be Y/n right?" she said with a not so good tone.

"Yes."

"Well nice to meet you. You took a very great care of Channie. I heard that. But didn't you say that day that you want me to come back? See I did." Heejin said with a chuckle.

"I did but you said you won't so why now?"

"Woah don't get mad alright? I was going to come but I was quite busy ya know?"

"I clearly remembered what yo-"

"Oh let's talk about that some other day.." she cut her off. "Chan..lets go somewhere. I want to talk to you. I missed you so much that I want to spend time with you." she said while clinging onto his arm. Chan didn't move.

When she did this, Chan didn't felt anything. There was a time when he used to crave Heejin's touch but now nothing happened he just wanted to get out of that situation.

"I..don't wa-"

"Oh I see why are you not moving." she said. "Hey Y/n, hands off him." she warned. Instead of leaving, Y/n held his hand more tightly. She knew Chan was still processing everything so she have to talk about this. She needs to take the initiative to solve things.

"I won't." Y/n said sternly.

"He's my boyfriend leave his hand. You ar-" "

"Heejin.." Chan said with retracting his hand from her hold. He stood beside Y/n facing Heejin. He intertwined his fingers with Y/n's.

"I love Y/n." he said.

"I- it's not a good time to kid Channie. I know it's a prank." she said and laughed before turning silent again when no one said anything. "You can't be serious Chan, I know you still love me. Y/n..you are using her right? You said you love me!"

"I'm not kidding, Y/n and I are dating. I said I loved you yeah I loved you. The present is I love Y/n. And one more thing, I am not using Y/n. I can never think of using her. She is my girlfriend and I love her with my soul."

"But why? Di-"

"How lame of you." Y/n said with a tsk. She left Chan's hand and stood in front of her making her position to be in between Chan and Heejin.

"W-what?"

"You watched the news right?" Y/n scoffed. "That's why you returned. When you got to know Chan is fully cured now, he is soon going to be a very successful person, you came back. I'm wrong Go Heejin?"

"What's wrong with you? Chan, I didn't come back with this intention, I promise. I seriously love you. I know I asked you to forget me but I was stressed out so much because of the work load. I always wanted to go back to you and resume my life with you." she told Chan.

"You love Chan?"

"Of course I do, Y/n."

"Sure you do that's why you left him."

"That's no-"

"Chan where is my phone?" Y/n asked him.

"Why do you want th-"

"Oh shut up. No one asked to you speak." Y/n said which made Sohee and Hajoon laugh a bit.

Chan took out Y/n's phone from his pocket and gave it her. She opened the call logs. She looked at Chan with worry.

"Chan, I didn't want to tell you this first but I need to tell this now. I'm sorry if you are hurt but remember one thing, I love you. I love you a lot." she said making Chan nervous. Y/n then looked at Heejin who was just as nervous as Chan. Y/n clicked the play button and a sound was heard.

"I want you to come back again. See I know its wrong of me to poke my nose in your business but I have seen Chan's love for you. He's trying and he's succeeding too..just come back. Meet him just once and clear everything. I bet after seeing this side of Chan, you won't leave him again. In fact it's the same Chan from before, just this one desperately needs you and only you not the drugs."

"As if I care. I have gone through a lot because of him. That Daehyun guy almost drugged me and Chan? He's grown up now. He shouldn't need someone to look after him. At first I agreed because his parents wanted me and they planned about our bright future. He just crushed it."

"I know it must be hard bu- one second...what? He crushed it? You mean you care about your future more than Chan?"

"Isn't it obvious? We should be selfish in this case girl...Do you like him or something? Let me tell you, your life will be shit okay? Even if we don't know each other, I will give you a suggestion to keep a distance from him. He will make you experience hell. And then too if you want him, go ahead Chan wi-"

She paused the call record. Heejin gulped while Chan was holding his tears back. His family became furious but knowing the situation, they held back. Y/n stood beside Chan and hugged him.

"It's fine Chan. Don't worry I'm here." she said and Chan nodded.

"Chan..I, Y/n was the one who told me to come back as she wasn't able to handle you and she was tried of you. She said that to me. Sh-"

"Stop it!" a voice was heard. All of their heads snapped at the door. Taehoon was standing there. He walked in with a frown in his face. "Shut up Heejin. No on is going to believe you so stop."

"Who are you?"

"None of your business. Chan, after the call with this Heejin, Y/n called me and told everything happened. Y/n wanted to see you happy and your happiness back then was Heejin and that's why Y/n called her. I know everything Chan. Don't let this girl's words affect your relationship with Y/n."

"It won't affect Taehoon. Y/n can never say that. I trust her. Heejin.." the called girl looked at him. "Go away please. We have started living a peaceful life just a week ago, don't cause any problems. Just like how you don't love me, I don't love you as well." he said.

"You think that?" Heejin chuckled making everyone confused. "You think I will go away this easily? Chan I was in love with you but what happened after Daehyun's scene affected me. That experience was horrible and it was just because of you. Because of you our future was crushed. I want everything which was taken away from me. My bright future. I want to be with you."

"That won't happen." Chan's mother said.

"Mom I-"

"Don't call me mom. Whatever the reason was but you played with my son. About the encounter with Daehyun, we apologized and you even excepted it. I know things like this are hard to forget but there are people who move on. We felt sorry for you but all you did is play with Chan's heart. I won't forgive you ever."

"Fine." she said and took out her phone from her purse. "If Chan won't be mine, then I won't let him live a successful life."

"Wh-"

Y/n's words were cut if by a video playing in front of them. It was Chan. He was lying on the floor with a bleeding nose. He was coughing and snorting a powder. His eyes rolled back with more blood running out from his nose. Packets of drugs were surrounding him.

Everyone in the room cringed. Y/n's blood boiled. Chan let out the tears he was holding. His mother stared crying too.

"What is this?" Y/n asked in disbelief. Chan was loosing his balance but Taehoon was quick to hold him and help him sit on the couch. "How can you be this shameless of a person?" she asked while looking in Heejin's eyes.

"I can do anything to get whatever I want. And do you think it's the end?" she tsked. "Let me show you another interesting one alright?"

Another video was played which caused Y/n's heart to drop down. It was the scene from club. She bit her lips and watched herself getting harassed by Daehyun. Chan's mother left Chan and walked towards Y/n. She rubbed her back when she saw Y/n was holding back her tears. She was over it just few days ago and now that she saw herself screaming in pain, memories flashed back.

"Listen up everyone. You know what can I do with this right? Watching the upcoming ceo of Bang corporation, high on drugs in his room while his girlfriend getting harassed by a drug dealer, what a bright future." she mocked. Y/n gritted her teeth with anger filling herself. She rushed towards her and tried to snatch the phone.

"Don't you dare harm Chan. What will you get from all this?"

"Satisfaction. And there is no use of snatching my phone, I have sent these videos to dad as well." she said with a smirk.

"Don't do anything to Y/n." Chan said quietly.

"Aww my dear Channie, you don't want Y/n to get hurt right?"

Chan nodded.

"Y/n your duty is done. Chan is fine now  you can take your pay and get lost from here. Chan if you want Y/n to be safe, then follow what I say."

"What?"

"Marry me."

—————————★————————

I wasn't able to update yesterday 😅

HWANG HYUNJIN!!!! It's late to say but it makes me proud seeing him performing as the atom 🤧💞

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 612 31
"I want out! I can't do this anymore." Han spat, slamming his gun on the desk. "Out? It don't work that way. You can't just get out. It's kill or be...
62.4K 2.7K 56
Side story of Yours: Hyunlix. You do not have to read the main story to read this one! It stands on it's on. Changbin has always admired their leade...
7.5K 241 19
โœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
50.2K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...