Titanium || Park Jimin FF ||

By My_Mochi_MoLaLa

RANKS: 🥇1st Place🥇 - DNA Awards 🥈2nd Place🥈 - Smooth Like Butter Awards COVER: Done by @smoothIikebutter ... More

About the author~ A sneak peek into my life 💕
❕Copyright Notice❕
°~Mundane~°
°~Gone~°
°~Déjà vu~°
°~Nightmare come true~°
°~Alone~°
°~Revenge~°
°~Fading~°
°~Stolen~°
°~Unexpected~°
°~How much more?~°
°~Butterflies~°
~°Going nowhere°~
°~Awakened~°
°~Sin : Part 1~°
°~Sin : Part 2~°
°~Loved~°
°~Crystal Clear~°
°~Empty Spells~°
°~Why?~°
°~Replacement~°
°~Silhouette~°
°~Manlier~°
°~Fragile~°
°~The truth~°
°~Beginning~°
°~I'm Sorry~°
°~Eyes~°
°~Déjà Vu?~°
°~🔞The last of me🔞~°
°~Be mine~°
°~🔞Poker Face🔞~°
°~Stereotype~°
°~Role Model~°
°~Liar~°
°~My Romeo~°
~Truth~
º~Light~º

°~The Old You~°

81 8 0
By My_Mochi_MoLaLa

Standing outside, he clasps his palms together in front of him, his almond eyes opened wide as they dart around, waiting for you.

His face lights up when the doors open, and the numerous trainees stride out with their bags slung over their shoulders.

His eyes searched the crowd for you, but he couldn't find you. He nibbles on his lower lip, leaning against the wall as his legs began to ache.

The woman at the counter refused to let him in, and he resorted to standing outside the door.

A smile pops up on his face when the doors open once more, and you walk out. His relief is short lived when his eyes travel to the man who had his arm slung around your shoulder.

You stop in your tracks, seeing Taehyung shuffle awkwardly before you. Your eyes dart to Jimin who clenches his jaw, and back to Taehyung before stepping forward out of Jimin's embrace.

"T-Tae... Can we talk later? I have to go somewhere now."
His smile falters as he puts on a small laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah, alright. When?"

You nibble on your lower lip, looking back at Jimin who shrugs, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Tonight at 7? I can come over to your place for dinner. We can talk then."

He nods, reassuring himself.
"That's great."
A sudden boost of confidence erupts in him as he looks up, inching closer to you. Placing a soft kiss on your cheek, he steps away.
"I-I'll get going now. Bye!"

You're left standing in disbelief and widened eyes as he turns around, rushing down the street.

"That son of a-"
Jimin attempts to chase after him, but you grab his arm.
"It's alright, Jimin."
He looks back at you, flabbergasted.
"He kissed you!"

"On my cheek! He's always done that, and I'm fine with it!"
"Well, I'm not."
He turns around, but you groan, grabbing his collar and pulling him to you.

His face is inches away from yours as you stare into his eyes.
"Leave him alone. I want to spend time with you now. Alright?"
Jimin's eyes soften as he lets out a sigh. You pull your hand away from his collar when he grabs your wrist once more.

"I wasn't satisfied with what happened in the morning today. I need more."
He whispers, his breath fanning your ears. Your stomach flips inside you as your breath hitches.

"Well, you'll have to catch me first."
With that, you dart down the street, leaving a desperate Jimin chasing vigorously after you.

___________________________

"Goddamn it, it's almost 7!"
You screech, jumping out of bed. Jimin props himself up on his elbow, your sheets barely skimming his naked body as he sighs.
"Do you really have to go?"

You narrow your eyes at him, holding your clothes in your hand.
"We've already talked about this, Jimin."

He sighs, plopping down and snuggling into your sheets.
"Well, I guess I'll just wait here till you're back."
You smile, pressing a kiss onto his cheek before putting on your clothes.

A simple pair of jeans and a sweater clad your body as you strode out of the house, calling out a final goodbye to Jimin before pulling out your phone.

Me:
I'm leaving. Be there in 10.

Just then, you receive a message.

✨❤Big Bro❤✨:
I have something to tell you, please come over as soon as possible!

You furrow your eyebrows, beginning your stroll down the street with your hands stuffed into your pockets, the icy night air pricking at your skin.

You nibble on your lower lip when you near the hospital, letting out a deep sigh, sending Taehyung a quick text.

Me:
Hey, I'm stopping by to visit Kook. I'll be there in 20.

Entering, you gasp when you're harshly shoved aside and a patient on a stretcher is rushed to a hospital room surrounded by doctors.

You eye the annoying register lady who gives you the same look before hesitantly asking.
"What happened there?"

She takes off her reading glasses, twisting her mouth to the side.
"Nothing for you to know."

Rolling your eyes, you stride down the hall, softly knocking on the room door. You manage to catch a muffled 'come in' as you slowly open the door.

A large smile spreads across your face when you see your brother laying down with his hands tucked behind his head, his eyes eagerly following your every move.

"How are you?"
You ask and he hums, an unusual smile gracing his features.
You sit down on the couch, swinging your leg.
"So, what did you want to tell me?"

He clasps his fingers together, his eyes staring up at you anxiously.
"W-well, the doctor said I could start going outside now."
Your eyes widen as your heart swells in joy.
"Kook, that's great!"

A small smile creeps up onto his lips.
"I was thinking of spending the night at our apartment. That's why I'm all dressed and ready!"

He chimes, swishing the blanket off his body, revealing his pair of jeans and white t-shirt.

You smile, gazing up at him.

It's been so long since I've seen him wearing normal clothes.

You're snapped out of your happiness when a sudden thought pops into your mind.

Jimin.

You maintain your smile, putting on a soft laugh.
"Of course, you can stay as long as you want."

He sighs, slowly sitting back down onto the bed. Your foot taps against the floor in impatience before you finally speak up.

"I'm so sorry, but I really have to be somewhere right now."

He nods as you get up, waving him goodbye and rushing outside the hospital before whipping out your phone.

Me:
Jungkook's coming to stay the night. Get the hell out of there!

_________________________

Jimin rolls in the soft bed, groaning as boredom racks his brain.

He reaches out to pick up his phone. He sighs in frustration, when he realizes it's battery is down and it refuses to turn on.

He ruffles his hair, staring up at the ceiling, snuggling in the sheets that wrap around his naked body as numerous thoughts fly through his mind.

So, she's probably having a conversation with Taehyung right now.

I don't get what's with the guy, but he's definitely not someone I like.

Although, I could never forcibly separate her from someone she holds dear to her heart.

Goddamn it, why did it have to be him?

________________________

Letting out a shaky breath, you bring your hand to the switch, ringing the bell to his apartment.

The door opens almost instantly, and a grinning Taehyung stands before you.
"Hey Y/N!"

You smile as he steps aside and you walk into the apartment. Your mind immediately takes you back to the previous time you were here.

Does he remember anything?

Your eyes catch band-aids wrapping three of his fingers as you sit at the dining table.

You grab his hand immediately, examining it.
"What happened?"

His smile falters as he laughs awkwardly, slowly pulling his hand out of your embrace.
"Shouldn't have smashed a bottle against a wall, hmm?"

He says, laughing after. Guilt weighs your heart down because you knew those laughs weren't genuine.

He was hurting inside. So much. Yet, his mask had to remain. He was a man after all, and he had been told his entire life that crying was weak.

His deep voice cuts through the tense atmosphere.
"I-I tried cooking, I don't know if you'll like it."

You smile.
"It's been so long since you last cooked for me."

He nods his head as you hold out your plate and he serves you. His next words send a pang straight to your heart.
"Remember when we used to fry sausages from the convenience store behind your house when we were young?"

Your smile fades as you chuckle softly.
"And then my mom grounded me for two weeks."

His almond eyes snap up to you, his lips turning down.
"Do you only remember the bad stuff?"

You take a bite of the steak before you, and your eyes widen.

Oh god.

He takes a bite too, and the two of you don't hesitate to grab tissues, spitting the piece of meat into it, coughing vigorously.

Your coughs turn into laughs as he holds his sides in laughter, shoving the plate away from him.

"Now I remember why I never ate your food."
You croak out, wiping the tears from your eyes as your laughter subsides.

"I followed the recipe! Why does it taste so bad?"
He whines, scrunching his nose and taking the plates away immediately, returning with bowls of ramen.

He grins sheepishly.
"I have backup."
You giggle, taking the bowl of ramen gratefully, slurping up the warm noodles.

Your smile fades, as you remember why you were here. Clearing your throat, you put down your chopsticks, gazing down at your fidgeting fingers.

"S-so, uh... I'm pretty you already know that Jimin and I are in a relationship."

Taehyung's smile disappears in an instant, as he pokes his chopsticks into the noodles in annoyance.
"Do you have to bring him up even when he's not here?"

He mutters, loud enough for you to hear. You sigh.
"Tae, why do you hate him so much?"

He stares back at you in disbelief.
"Can we not talk about-"
You firmly tap the table.
"No. I'm tired of this tension between us."

His jaw clenches, as he digs the chopsticks harshly into the noodles, leaving it to stand upright when his fists are brought down to his lap.

"I want us back, Tae. I want the old you!"
"I am me!"
He yells, his harsh voice echoing through the building and you startle.

"I've always been myself! It's you that's changed. I want the old you, Y/N."
He yells once more, and you're left speechless.

"Please don't yell."
You whisper and he stands up abruptly, the chair scraping backwards with a loud noise.

Your breathing increases when he walks around the table, stopping next to you. You stare up at him, unknowing of what he's going to do next.
"What are you-"

"You want to know why I hate him?"
You stare back at him, silent.
"I've always been by your side. I've always been the one to carress you when you're hurt. I've always been the shoulder to cry on when you were bullied. He was nowhere in your life."

His voice cracks, when his hand inches across the table, intertwining his fingers with yours.

You begin to panic, freezing in your place when his hand holds yours.

"But I've always been the only one that's had my heart race everytime I see you."

Your breath hitches when he lowers his head, inching closer to you and stopping.

With his face inches away from yours, your heart races uncontrollably inside you as he stares deeply into your eyes, searching your soul.

"The heart of the man before you is screaming that he likes you. Doesn't your heart race like mine is now?"

Your chest heaves, as you stare into his enchanting almond eyes.

Yes.

It does race for you.

And that's what I can't stand.

I can't stand that I have someone I love, but have another person make me go uncontrollably crazy.

I don't want my heart to race for you, it's preserved for someone I truly want to be with.

I love you, but not the way you want me to.

Coming back to your senses, you push him away from you, standing up immediately.

Your next words leave your mouth with great difficulty.
"No. I-I feel absolutely nothing for you."

You say, staring into his eyes that now weigh down in shock and disbelief.

"Your tears say otherwise."
He whispers, the pad of his thumb wiping the stray tears that flow down your cheeks.

You step back.
"I love you, but not the way you want me to. My heart belongs to Jimin!"

His lips tremble as he stands helplessly before you. You let out a wavering breath, grabbing your bag.
"I-I have to go."

"Stop fighting it, Y/N. I know you feel something for me! I know it!"
He yells after you, as the door slowly closes shut.

___________________________

Wiping your tears, you stomp down the road, your hair a raging mess.

Why the fuck am I even crying?

You begin to run.

Sprinting down the road, you desperately yearn for your feelings to disappear with the wind that slams against you.

You rest your hands on your knees, taking deep breaths as you approach your apartment residence.

With a grunt, you run a hand through your knotted hair, strolling into the hallway and avoiding the eyes of the lady at the counter.

You startle when the elevator opens onto your floor, with the shouts of numerous neighbors surrounding your door.

You hurriedly make your way over, when a man turns to you.
"What's wrong with you?! Letting things like this happen when we're trying to get some sleep!"

You gawk at him, before bowing in apology.

What is going on?

Pushing through the neighbors, your eyes widen at the sight before you.

"Stop this shit right now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 5.4K 76
You hid a lot more than he imagined behind those hypnotizing eyes of yours. Jimin was enchanted by you the moment he met them and smitten by your sma...
124K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
425K 11.2K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
22.7K 1.5K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...