Psycho Kakashi - Obsession

By naruchiha_01

Kakashi is infatuated with Y/n and deals with it in an unhealthy way due to his past I've never really seen a... More

1
2
Stalker
Therapy
No Iruka
Trapped
Chemistry
Escalate
Lost
Day three
Chaos
Attempt one
Cornered
Love Games
Collapse
Free

Zheja sensei

2K 57 18
By naruchiha_01

Yes we have more flashbacks pls don't kill me 🙃💗 <3

-

That year in the academy, they had all gotten a new teacher, she'd be teaching them for two semesters.
"Good morning class, my name is Zheja Oikama, and I look forward to teaching you third years for some time." The students all looked her up and down, the blonde curvy teacher, murmurs spreading around the class. People talked about her appearance, the way she carried herself, the enthusiasm in her eyes and attitude.
They would probably get along well with her.

She told them all to introduce themselves one by one, which y/n was reluctant about, she didn't feel like talking much lately.

The entire class was absorbed in the teacher, except for a certain someone, who didn't want to take their eyes off of y/n. He sat not to close to her, but not too far away, all he had to do was look slightly to his left and she's there. Y/n, sitting right next to Iruka and Mizuki.
"It's your turn..." the entire class seemed silent, Kakashi stopped watching y/n and focused his intent gaze on his teacher, straightening up. "My name is Kakashi Hatake, I like to read in my free time." That's all he had to say.

"Hmm, maybe elaborate a bit Kakashi kun, like your hobbies, or age...?" Oikama sensei tried. "Hi, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I'm fifteen years old, and my hobby is reading books." He never broke eyecontact with Zheja, getting her to stumble back slightly, pink in the cheeks. "Alright... thank you Kakashi, let's move on to...umm you? The kid in the green suit stood up, his eyes practically sparkling. " My name is Might Gai! Better known as the blue beast of..."
After a good five minutes of Gai explaining all his hobbies, his friendship with everyone including Kakashi and how he looks forward to the school year, Kakashi pushed him back down in his seat, gently. "Gai... I think that's enough." He gave him a awkward smile.

-

The lesson finally began after all introductions. Oikama sensei wanting to test their knowledge on a variety of topics. She had them get up and demonstrate all sorts of jutsu and skills, just to see who the good students were and who was in serious need of help.

Thankfully she realized, everyone could perform most jutsu she asked for, all except for Gai, who had an incredibly developed capability for taijutsu. There was one student in particular who stood out, and it was Kakashi. He could do anything she asked him to. From creating six stable shadowclones on command, getting any answer correct, throwing kunai properly at the target when they were outside. He just didn't seem motivated, he seemed indifferent to the rest of the class and almost cold and grown up in comparison.

Before everyone left class to go home, Zheja held Kakashi back, telling him to stay by his desk.
"Go, on without me I'll join you soon enough." He turned to Genma and Gai, waving at them both.

-

The empty classroom was silent as Zheja took her jacket off, opening a window and fanning herself. "It's gotten so hot lately hasn't it!" She smiled at a bored looking Kakashi, getting serious again and clearing her throat. "The reason I'm keeping you here Kakashi..." She was in front of him now, hands gripping either side of his desk. "...I just wanted to ask if everything's ok, you always have this bored look on you." She leaned closer to him, pressing her breasts together slightly. "If you need help with something, I can always tutor you privately." She smiled at the way he blushed, forcing himself to look away from her.

"Why don't you have Iruka get private tutoring, he's the most...umm foolish kid in our class." The entire class had an idea Iruka was like that because of the nine tails that killed his parents, fooling around and joking so people could like him. Oikama sensei frowned slightly, his answer not exactly what she had expected. "Well, it's not that that worries me, you see, I like it when my class is happy and ready to learn, you just don't seem that way."

Kakashi pondered her idea for a moment, a glimmer hidden in his eyes. "Why don't you have Irukas team get tutoring with me?"
'Preferably without the idiot' he thought to himself.
Zhejas smile faded by the second. "Ohh, well... I'll think about it Kakashi." She watched the way his shoulders slumped. "Ok, you're dismissed for now, have a nice day!"

Kakashi left class, irritated with the way she gently ruffled his hair when he walked out. What an interesting teacher.
-

The next day, Oikama sensei gave them new exercises to work on. This weeks focus was safety on the battlefield, where best to hide during a back and forth with the enemy, and how to protect your blind spots.

Annoyingly for Kakashi but amusing for the rest of the class, Zheja kept calling Kakashi to step out for each example, showing everyone what they had to do. Each student would fight at least five other people in the class, discovering wether they were better at close combat or long distance combat. The next week, once they found their strengths, they would use them to their best ability for the rest of the months duels.

Kakashi kept trying to duel with y/n, constantly getting distracted by Genma Asuma and Gai. After having a turn with each of them, he finally turned to her.

"It's you and me noww." He singonged. She looked away, not even realizing Kakashi was talking to her. Kakashi pulled out a kunai, gripping her hip and pulling her towards him. He lined the cold weapon to her neck. "When you don't keep an eye on your opponent, you might just pay for it with your life." He whispered into her ear, watching her twist his wrist away and hop back, turning to face him.

The class went silent waiting for their match to begin. "You can do it y/n!" Iruka and Mizuki both cheered as people who formed part of her team. Their cheers somewhat got drowned out by Gai and Genmas shouts. The class fell silent again as they began to circle one another.

"I'll let you make the first move." Kakashi winked confidently, watching her take out a kunai. Y/n threw it at Kakashi, observing  him dodge it. She saw the panic settle on his face when he realized it was laced with a paperbomb, getting the hell away from the kunai right before it exploded.

When Kakashi looked back at y/n, she wasn't in place anymore, it was as though she had vanished. "Well done! Observe class, look how y/n is following orders for this weeks topic, finding good hiding places after successfully distracting the enemy." Zheja sensei piped in. Although Kakashi already knew where she was, she had hidden well, and she would pay for what could have happened to him.

He could see her chakra with his sharingan, up in the tree. The rest of the class wouldn't be able to see them if they fought up there. He created a shadowclone that pretended to cluelessly look for y/n on ground level, whilst he silently joined her on the branch she was standing on. Y/n was observing his shadowclone down below, whilst intently sharpening her kunai, unaware he was also behind her.

He watched her throw the kunai from the tree branch and into his clones neck, his clone disappearing, revealing her location. A murmur went through the class below when they wondered where both of them were standing.

Meanwhile, Kakashi grabbed her neck from behind, pulling her back then slamming her into the tree. "Ah-!" Her pained cry was muffled by Kakashis hand. He began choking her as he asked. "Really? Really you'd blow me to bits just like that with no hesitation?" Y/n kicked Kakashi, infusing some chackra in her foot, something she had learned watching a skilled byakugan user fight. Her technique was a pale laughable version, but still very unexpected and useful. The kick made Kakashi completely lose balance and wobble for a moment, gripping y/ns hair and pulling her towards him. The fall could likely injure them both.
"And you wouldn't mind throwing a kunai into my neck, hmm?"

The class could now see the entire tree shaking, and hear muffled cries of pain.
Kakashi was pressing y/n into the tree behind her, his hands lifting her thighs. Y/n infused chakra into her palms, ready to push him. "Don't you dare." The way he looked at her indicated she'd be in trouble later. She didn't care, this was a fight. "Kakashi, this is to test out strength, it's not a dancing duet, what are you doing, we have to fight." She pushed him away using her palms, realizing he gripped her wrists at the last second so they could both get blown away by the impact of her attack.

The class watched them fall out of the tree, landing on Kakashis soft mud wall. Kakashi was now yelling at y/n, telling her he could kill the entire class including the teacher in under three minutes if he wanted to because he was an Anbu. He shouldn't be in this 'stupid class', only to take it easy on everyone, then realize y/n would be ok with blowing him up. Thankfully no one could hear what he had said, only watching him lie over her and strangle her with his hand whilst pulling her hair. Zheja sensei realized they were a little too close to each other for it to be appropriate, or for her liking, so she decided to stop the fight.

"Ok ok Kakashi wins this round!" She laughed nervously when she realized they couldn't hear her from that distance. Y/n slowly began to lose consciousness, to the point she barely heard Kakashi. Zheja had to physically put herself in between Kakashi and a sputtering, almost passed out y/n to stop the fight.

"That's enough for today! Kakashi wins against y/n!" She repeated turning only to notice Kakashi was gone. "Up here sensei." She looked up to watch him wave. "I'll be down in a moment,I just dropped my kunai!" The class huddled around y/n, watching her try to breathe properly.

Meanwhile Kakashi focused on himself. He was breathing heavily, blood rushing through his body. He looked down at his embarrassing hard on. Kakashi didn't want anyone to notice it so he tried out a method of flexing all the muscles in his body for thirty seconds. This way he could focus all his blood elsewhere. Today he got to fight her closely, seemed like it was too much for him to take. He should probably ask her out first, then he could be around her for as long as possible.

What was all that two months ago about her approaching him and comforting him because of Minatos death? Or comforting him randomly throughout the day then being ok with throwing a paperbomb at him? He scrunched his fist up punching the tree besides him. Kakashi wanted to teach her another lesson, he wanted to, no, he was going to...wait,
Was he really angry at her or was he-
Kakashi reddened when he realized he got another hard on. "Stop thinking of her just stop." He told himself, having to flex his muscles once more to calm down. He was beginning to get confused about his feelings.

"Are you lost up there?" Genma joked, waiting patiently for him together with everyone of his friends as y/n had already gotten up and been dusted off. She walked in a slightly wobbly fashion with an incoming migraine. Oikama sensei made it worse by telling her off, saying she wasn't supposed to use weapons that were too dangerous like paperbombs, to which y/n pointed out that the previous opponents did so as well.

Whatever it was, y/n wasn't allowed to fight for the rest of the lesson and her sensei didn't seem to like her either. She even caught her glaring at her for a split second when she turned, then smiling and nodding her head. "Are you ok y/n?" Irukas warm smile embraced her. "Yes thank you for asking." He held her fingers in his warm hands, looking into her eyes. "Do you want to walk together after school? We could eat lunch at my place." Y/n looked down, red as a tomato. "Yes!" She squeaked, how did he always know how to make her feel better?

"You know, I have a medical kit at home, and we could try figuring it out for the lacerations on your neck."  Iruka scratched his head, laughing nervously as he usually did. It was the last lesson and they could finally both leave.

The both turned, only to see Kakashi standing merely an inch in front of them. "Come to think of it...I never fought you Iruka." Iruka calmly kept walking forward, nodding his head. "We might, someday Kakashi." He waved dismissively and continued walking with y/n both slightly nervous. "You also might want to watch out for y/n, no matter how sweet she is, she might blow your head off at any moment." He muttered, followed by the entire class laughing.

-

"They hate me, everyone hates me." Y/n was on the verge of tears, lying on Irukas sofa as he disinfected the raw skin on her neck, kneeling beside her. "No they don't, they're just bored, it's nothing to worry about y/n." She hissed in pain as the cleaning chemicals began taking effect. "Even our sensei laughed at that joke, she didn't like me either."
"You fought well today, even though I barely saw the fight, the first few moves of yours were impressive." Iruka had gotten up from beside her, retuning with a cookie.

"Say aah." He laughed watching her giggle, putting the cookie in her mouth. "How do they taste? I made them myself." Y/n pondered the question, taking a bite and somehow managing to swallow down the food. It tasted...awful, undercooked. "Umm, they taste so nice, we should eat them together." She smiled watching Iruka take a bite of his cookie and turning green. "Oh!" They both stared at each other, bursting into yet another fit of laughter at his mistake like the children they were. He picked up his tray and put it back into the oven, letting the rest of the cookies stay inside for longer.

He took them out, giving them a chance to be golden and crispy. They spent the rest of the afternoon and evening stuffing themselves with cookies till they were sick of their taste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.4K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
343K 18K 28
้ฌผใงๆ‰€ๆœ‰ๆจฉ | DEMON'S POSSESSION โ†ณ โ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ let you go โž โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, two o...
88.9K 2.3K 33
๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹... ---------------------------------------------------- a band obsessed with you. this can only en...