-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 59

1.4K 55 20
By mineminnie_

"Ch-Chan is this right?" asked Y/n while she was pinned against the bed by of course Chan. He returned from the office and ate the dinner. He was going crazy since morning thinking about Y/n and now he wanted to spend quality time with her. As soon as they were asked to sleep, Chan didn't waste anytime to drag Y/n to his room and pin her to the bed.

"What do you mean by right baby? Aren't we dating?" he smirked making the girl under him look away while blushing.

"You are mine." he said and Y/n's head snapped towards him.

She sense the aura of dominance from him. He latched his lips to hers. He smirked when Y/n kissed back. The kiss was indeed a hungry one. He bit her bottom lip. Y/n's head was spinning at the feeling. It was very new for her. She gasped when Chan slid his tongue in her mouth. This time she wanted to have all of it and so she dominated and explored his mouth. Chan was surprised but he was enjoying it.

After few moments, Chan parted away just to attach his lips on her neck. Y/n tilted her neck to give him more access. He pulled her hoodie down until her collar bones were exposed. He trailed wet kisses over her collar bone. He sucked and bite there. The marks which were made without Y/n's consent few days ago were replaced with Chan's. Y/n did get anxious as the scene replayed in her head but it lasted just for a second or two. Chan didn't let her get distracted.

"Y/n..you are driving me crazy." he said fanning his breath on her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"Chan.."

"Yes baby." he said as he licked on her neck more finding a sweet spot.

"M-mark me." she said and Chan smirked. He continued this action with more roughness this time. He didn't want to mark her neck already so he moved to her collar bone. They were at his parents house.

Y/n was going crazy. She covered her mouth incase she makes any sound. When Y/n gasped, he sucked and bite more.

He watched the mark he made with proud eyes. He touched the purple mark he made and watched Y/n gasping and arching her back. She was having her mouth covered and eyes close shut. He smiled and removed her hand. He pecked her lips twice and Y/n opened her eyes.

"Baby one more time please?" he asked making Y/n blush. She nodded slightly. Chan went down. Y/n watched him with confusion and then widened her eyes when Chan started moving her hoodie up. He revealed her bare stomach. Y/n got embarrassed again.

"Can I..ma-"

"D-don't ask when..y-you are at it." she cut him off. Chan chuckled and the attached his lips to her stomach under her right rib cage.

"Ahh..C-Chan." she finally sighed in pleasure making Chan go crazy. Hearing his name in this tone made him go insane. Y/n embarrassingly covered her mouth.

"Don't be embarrassed babe. I loved that." he said while snuggled his face in her belly and Y/n whined.

He bite and sucked that point with Y/n whimpering and sighing with pleasure. Once he found a spot, his bites got rougher. He made a hickey on her stomach. Y/n was overwhelmed with the feeling and Chan was too by looking at her.

He covered her stomach by pulling down the hoodie back to its place and laying next to Y/n. A wave to confidence struck Y/n and she hovered him. Chan's eyes widened.

"You marked me but its not fair. I want to do that too. Can I?"

"Oh baby." Chan giggled looking at the confident girl over him. "Sure if you want." he added.

"Okay." she said and started unbuttoning his shirt. She did that until his chest was in view. Chan's physiques always had an affect on her. His buffed body which was now half exposed was making Y/n crazy. She blushed and Chan smirked.

She bend down and kissed his neck and then trailing it to his left collar bone. She moved a little down right above his chest and licked there. Chan's breathe hitched when she stared sucking and gritting her teeth in his skin. He gulped and let her mark him. She bite there continuously unlike Chan who was finding a sweet spot. For a reason she wanted to make a hickey above his chest. Chan's hand travelled to her head as he creased her hair with his left hand while other was wrapped around her waist.

"Umm Y-Y/n.." he let out when she was finally done marking him. She pulled away and saw the mark she made. Her confidence was lost when she realized what she did. She wasn't in her right mindset, she covered her face again. Chan chuckled and pulled her down to lay her beside him.

"Y/n..baby don't be embarrassed. You know I'm overwhelmed, I loved it. Also I won't be able to spend time with you at least for these two weeks you know right? So let me give you affection as much as I can." he said.

"Umm Chan I love you." she replied while snuggling in his neck.

"Me more." he said and pulled her close. They cuddled and dozed off in each others arms.

The two had a different connection. If asked people, they would say its just an attraction and Chan hadn't move on easily but he himself said, he did. Y/n helped him move on. He was obsessed to the girl who changed his life.

Time flies quickly and its been whole two weeks of them dating. Chan wasn't able to spent much time with her but they used to spend nights by talking to each other about their spent day, how they were feeling, how Y/n's mental health was improving, how much they miss and adore each other. They spent night either talking in the garden which was now Y/n's favourite place or late night walks and drives to the creek nearby. Their love was growing.

It was the day when Chan's and his father was done with their work finally. They were sitting on the dining table for having the dinner of the day. When the food was served, Chan's father cleared his throat before speaking,

"Chan.."

"Yes dad?"

"Uh I want to tell you something. Chan's mom, Hajoon, Sohee and of course Y/n I want everyone to wait after the dinner in the living room." he said.

They all ate the dinner peacefully and were now seated in the living room. Chan's mind got anxious and curious about the thing his father was going to say. He hoped it wasn't something negative. His curiosity increased more when Mr. Lim, his father's PA entered through the door with some files in his hand. They waited for few minutes and finally his father spoke.

"Chan..I wanted to tell you a very important decision of mine."

"Y-yes dad. What is it?"

"I..I want to hand half of the company to you." he declared. Silence fell over until a squeak was heard. It was indeed the two youngest people there. Chan's mother was happily smiling with Y/n following. Chan? He was transfixed in his seat trying to process everything.

"Channie oppa!" Sohee snapped him out of his wonderland. "What are you thinking? Dad-"

"Dad are you serious?"

"Yes Chan I've never been this serious in my life. Two years back, our company signed a very big deal with another company but after your scandal, as the son of the ceo, the company went through a big loss. I was very angry with you that I asked you to stay away from both me and the company. But now, we signed another big deal with a global company, the project, the deal, the representation, the practice, everything was possible because of you. I'm not saying that we were in loss just because of you, only if I had handled the situation back then. I forgot the duty as a father..I'm sorry. Its over now. Chan take the responsibility of half company for me." his father said bringing tears in Chan's eyes. He got up and hugged his father tightly.

He wasn't believing what was happening around him. He never thought he would see this day. Nah he wasn't proud that he got half of the ceo post but he felt happy that he was able to gain the trust he had lost two years ago of his parents. Y/n was smiling proudly. He did it. That's the only thought which crossed her mind. She remembered when Chan doubted whether his father was willing to hand him the company and here he is declaring Chan as the other ceo. She can't be more proud.

"You have to sign some papers Mr. Bang." Mr. Lim said with a smile.

Chan took a look at everyone and then at Y/n. The girl who help him to see this day. He grabbed the pen and finally signed the papers.

"Hyung-ah..."

"Yes Hajoonie?"

"Let me be your PA? We will take the company higher than dad." he joked the last part making all of them to laugh.

They did a little celebration on this account. When everyone was busy in their own celebration, Y/n walked to Chan.

"Hey Mr. Bang the Ceo." she said playfully.

"Hey soon to be Mrs. Bang the love of the Ceo." he replied making her blush.

"I'm proud."

"It's because of you."

—————

"Ceo of the Bang Corporations, one of the biggest builders in South Korea, Mr. Bang decides to hand half of the company to his song Mr. Bang Chan."

"Bang Chan, they son of the Ceo of Bang corporations which was trapped in the drug abuse scandal two years ago is finally taking the position of another Ceo of his father company."

"Proud moment in Bang family. Bang Chan will finally take over half of the Bang corporation after successfully completing the project with another biggest company in South Korea."

"The one who drowned his father's company, Bang Chan, will he be able to rise up with the whole company's responsibility on his shoulder?"

"Bang Chan to talk over half of the Bang corporation. Official declaration to be held in next week."

Like this innumerable positive and some negative news were played all over the country and globally too in just three days. Chan's anxiety was reached till the peak. He did get good reviews but he wasn't able to ignore the bad ones.

"Chan it's fine." said Y/n while rubbing his back. "You are fine trust me. Just ignore the bad news. For me?"

Chan hugged her waist by leaning his head on her chest. He sighed knowing he won't be able to ignore people. He wanted to but he just couldn't.

"I'm trying."

"I know and you are going great. Look here." she said and Chan did. She smiled and latched her lips to his kissing him softly. He melted in the kiss, negative thoughts immediately leaving his mind. They pulled away.

"It's just the beginning Chan. You will be flying high now, don't let them break you alright?" she asked and Chan smiled while nodding his head twice. A knock was heard on their door. Chan opened it to finding a frowning Sohee.

"Hey what's wrong Hee?"

"Oppa...mom is calling you downstairs." she said and hurried down.

—————————★————————

Ahh I'm so proud of Lee Know and Hannie 🥺
Being a Lino biased and of course a stay it was hard to see the boys so terrified..hope they won't go through this again 🥺❤️

Also Again and Again 2021 ver ahhh 😖

Vote up if you like this chapter 💞🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 612 9
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
9.1K 263 19
โœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
2.9K 117 11
he was supposed to be the one. everyone thought that you and chan would eventually get married, including yourselves, but he had been getting progres...
153K 5.4K 72
[ โœฐ โ˜พ โคท ] โ i wish we met at the right time โž they met years ago, when stray kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college...