Yandere Oliver Sykes X Reader...

Od Erwinspepee

(!RAPE WARNING!) Story on a break every now and then ---- "Love Isn't In The Air" The story is sexually viol... Více

Chapter 1. Festival
Chapter 2. Oliver Sykes
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 1
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 2
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 3
Chapter 4. Rule Breaker. (Lemon)
Chapter 5. Evening Before Tomorrow. Part 2. (Small Lemon)
Chapter 6. A Better Day. Part 1
Chapter 6. Date. Part 2
Chapter 6. Problems. Part 3
Chapter 7. Calm. Part 4 (short)

Chapter 5. A Day Outside. Part 1

934 13 0
Od Erwinspepee

Long Night

You woke up in the middle of the night. It was dark and the first thing you felt was pain down there. It burned. You sat up on the bed and checked what the time is. (4AM).
What happened earlier, was terrible. You didn't expect him being a fucking rapist...
You moved the blanket aside and put your feet on the cool floor, staring down at them.
you also Felt something moist on your inner thighs, you turned on the lamp which was on the night desk. blood!

you gasped in disgust, being terrified. there was not much blood, but blood being on your legs in the first place disgusted you, without hesitation you got up and rushed in the bathroom, opened the toilet lid and threw up.

your legs shook, it was quite cool in the bathroom and you felt a little dizzy. you closed the lid, laid the side of your head on it feeling like bursting into tears at any moment.

I don't want to be here

After a moment of just sitting on the cool floor you looked up at the bathroom table.

What are those

you raised your head from the lid and leaned towards the table...pills?

you slowly reached to grab them. Your eyes were wide open, your jaw dropped...birth control pills??? you quickly threw one in your mouth and swallowed it.

He was here...but when?..probably when i was asleep.

You were wiping the blood off your legs. the tiredness filling your body as seconds passed. there was blood on the floor, what a mess you had made. you got on your knees and wiped the floor really quickly, threw all the wet and bloody toilet papers away and walked out of the bathroom struggling to walk.

The pain was still there. you checked the clock. (5AM).

You decided to lay on the bed.

So tired

you closed your eyes.

...I should get some more sleep. This night..Felt like it would have lasted forever

(9AM)

Your eyes Felt heavy the moment you opened them. The light of a sunrise came from the balcony, through the curtains and hitting your face, feeling warm and soft.

You took a moment to just lay down on the bed to think, wonder and relax before being completely ready for today

Fuck this place

you stared up at the ceiling. The blanket over your body covering it felt comfortable..to be honest, the bed you were laying on was the only thing that felt even a little bit safe and comfortable. You moved on your side and pulled the blanket over the lower part of your face.

The though of seeing Oliver disturbs me. He is one fucked up human i did not even think he would be. I wonder if he is on medication or something and he is not taking his pills

You got up from the bed taking a look around the room. It was quiet here. As you took your way towards the balcony, all you could hear was your quiet footsteps. you looked outside. The weather was nice and calm.

You Still felt some pain down there, the burning was not as bad as it was earlier. you looked down at yourself. you were only wearing your underwear..Oliver had ripped your dress off your body.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and sat down on the cool floor tears filling your tired eyes. You began to sob.

I'm so hungry

You took a loud inhale and started crying while you kept hugging your body. You leaned your back against a wall and closed your eyes.

I wonder how long i have been sitting here

You checked what the time was. (10AM).

For too long...

While being deep in your thoughts, thinking about literally everything...family, friends...Oliver...The situation you are in now..how to escape. You wondered if it is even possible anymore...You thought yourself living here the rest of your life..living in the same house with that rapist...what could go worse?...

(11AM)

You were Still sitting on the floor your back Still leaned against a wall until someone outside the room broke the silence. You gasped out loud and looked at the door of the room with wide eyes.

Footsteps

It is Oliver!

You stood up, sat on the window sill and leaned to grab one of the curtains pulling it over you. This hiding place was terrible, but you could not had figured out any other hiding place.

You could not see anything through the curtain while there was a sound of a door being unlocked and opened, closed and locked after a moment of silence.

Did he enter the room?...

You made sure your breathing was not loud and fast while you listened the footsteps in the room. a low toned voice could be heard.

"I know you are in here brat. i did not come here to play hide and seek so come out from your hiding"

You did not want to, you were afraid of him.

There was another moment of silence until you heard footsteps again...You heard a loud sigh and then a sound of a blanket moving was heard

"Come out already! I am not here to hurt you this time~..."

You did not move at all...The footsteps approached you. Oliver was only a few meters away from you, you sensed and knew it. The sound came closer..and stopped.

You rolled your eyes to look at the curtain, a large figure standing behind it was seen.

Your pulse was high and you heard your heartbeat. Oliver aggressively moved the curtains aside and leaned down to your height quickly placing both of his hands on the window sill so you are between them now, nowhere to escape from him.

Oliver leaned close to your face and you leaned your whole upper body against the window Panting heavily while staring at Olivers arms and face. His expression was emotionless again as he stared down at your terrified looking face.

Both of you were quiet, your breathing was the only thing that could be heard at this moment.

Oliver tilted his head to the side and opened his mouth, a raspy and calm, low toned voice breaking the silence. He sang something the way he would usually speak while he stared. his fingers slowly starting to touch you starting from your knee and slowly reaching your inner thigh while he sang.

"No home where to run from monsters..nowhere to be safe-"

He grabbed your inner thigh firmly.

You held both your breath and tears. almost closing your eyes and you looked away from his face down to his hand.

"No place where to hide...none"

He leaned in closer and softly kissed your cheek and neck.

You heard him whisper in your ear.

"Tomorrow is a better day buttercup..I promise you'll get out of this room..we will have lots of fun"

He leaned back and with his hand he reached something from his pocket..it was a banana. He placed it on your palm smiling at you.

You felt sick to your stomach..the fear had been too much. You could not move for a couple of seconds...You slowly looked up at Oliver staring down at you with his posture being very good, looking like a bodyguard.

He asked.

"hm...buttercup, if you are a good girl and will obey my rules..we can go outside today..what do you think?"

He had reached to play with your hair while he spoke, now waiting for your answer. You wanted to go outside...this was a good chance to figure out a way to escape!

You nodded slowly and quietly answered.

"Y-yes master.I want to go outside.."

Oliver put his hands in his pockets and nodded.

"come on then"

He took a few steps back staring at you, waiting for you to go first. You slowly stoop up, bringing your look to the floor while you started walking, walking past him and as you did you began to hear footsteps right behind you. You sensed him staring down at your every move. this was a bad idea to try and do something, like trying to escape.

You stood next to the door of the room and watched as Oliver unlocked and opened the door, Still staring at you and he said.

"ladies first..."

You walked out of the room entering the long hallway, hearing the footsteps behind you again. The silence was killing you and the moment Felt awkward.

You suddenly Felt a hand grip your shoulder as you two walked down the stairs. The grip was firm. Oliver leaned down close to your ear and spoke calmly.

"If you are planning on escaping from me..i will find a way to find you..."

You froze completely. while staring down the stairs you Felt his breath on your neck, it Felt warm. a warm and uncomfortable wave filled your cool body. There was yet another silence. You nodded slightly while the grip on your shoulder tightened...The grip loosened and Oliver tapped your shoulder twice and pushed you forward. you continued to walk.

You two entered the first floor and again Oliver broke the silence with his now higher toned voice as he walked past you and in the living room.

"oh! I almost forgot. since you don't have any clothes i bought you this"

He grabbed something from the couch and turned to look at you with a smile. You noticed his eyes were not smiling at all, they were half closed.

Oliver held a long, see-through Black dress with red roses on it. your jaw dropped. He let out a laugh, laughing at your expression. You probably looked surprised and in a way that people would find funny.

"Now look at that cute surprised looking face. Do you like it?"

the tall man a couple of meters away from you took steps approaching you slowly, while waiting for your answer, his tired looking eyes on you. You had the urge to run away from him as soon as he started walking. You shook your head yes and answered yes, in a way someone would answer if he/she was traumatized and scared.

Oliver stopped, tilted his head to the side to take a moment to look at your body movement and expression. With his arm he reached to hand you the dress saying with a relaxed tone.

"put it on please...here. I insist"

You stared back at him and carefully grabbed the dress

Even tho he had raped and treated you very badly..He had this..said personality, where he would treat a person like the one he loved the most and he would not have anyone.

You put the dress on in front of him and even though you weren't looking at him you Felt him watching you.

He admired you for a few seconds and then held his hand out for you to grab it, like you did. He spoke.

"let's go"

It was a pretty cloudy day, The clouds in the sky had probably appeared a while ago. It wasn't windy at all and it was quiet.

You looked around while Oliver sat down on the sun lounger, he unbuttoned his black collar shirt. he was wearing black pants and boots and his short dark hair was slightly messy. He grabbed a bottle from the table which was next to the lounger and opened it. the drink was probably liquor or something like that.

Oliver Stared forward while taking a sip from the bottle. You wondered what he was thinking or up to.

After a moment of just standing meters away from him, his mouth opened.

"what would possibly be so interesting in me, causing you to stare y/n?..."

Your eyes widened realizing you had stared Oliver for a long time. You looked down mumbling, trying to say something but Oliver spoke again. He rolled his eyes to look at you. His whole attitude had changed.

"What is it that you want to say. hm? speak up"

Your face was burning.

"I am s-..sorry...i found myself being deep in my thoughts"

He took another sip.

"What were you thinking about?"

"...just you..."

For a few seconds Oliver looked like he could just murder you or do something bad. His expression changed, looking emotionless now.

"I see"

He looked away from you. You took a deep and shaking breath trying to relax.

You looked up at Olivers house, it was huge and minimalist..You wondered if this is the backyard..it looked like it, it was huge and there was a pool. You decided to look if there were any cameras on the walls..You noticed one..now two..three..there must be cameras all over the place...

Damn

You stumbled to the pool, sitting near it. You tested the Waters temperature, it was warm and the pool was very clean. He likes to swim i see.

...I can feel his eyes on me..if i try and run now, he'll probably rape me again or something..dammit...i wonder if he has neighbours near his place...

You looked down at the banana in your hands. you opened it and ate it slowly..Knowing that Oliver is staring at you while you eat made you nervous.

Minutes had passed. You were sitting in the same place being deep in your thoughts.

...

"Ay buttercup! come here"

You yelped and turned to look at him standing near the outdoor which was made of glass.

What does he want now...

You stood up weakly, and stumbled to him staring at the ground the whole time.

"It's getting cold, let's go back inside"

He again waited for you to go first and as you walked you noticed the same bottle in his hand, it was empty.

You stepped inside and the anxiety hit you as soon as your feet touched the floor.

(BLOOD WARNING)

You sensed some quick movements behind you and before even turning your head to look a bottle hit your head with such a force, the bottle broke into sharp pieces and you fell on the floor, blood dripping on the floor. You mumbled in pain breaking into tears sobbing.

"your energy makes me sick y/n. you fucking piece of shit"

He hit you again with the broken bottle.

"y/n"

You heard a voice behind you. You had froze in the doorway. You looked behind you. Oliver was confused.

"keep walking already why did you stop"

He pushed you forward so you'd continue to walk.

My imagination hit me way harder than i thought it would...calm yourself a little bit y/n...

You walked towards the stairs that lead to the second floor, stumbled up the stairs slowly and entered the second floor Oliver walking behind you with his hands in his pockets.

Oliver pulled the keys from his pocket to unlock the door. You stared at the keys from the first second you saw them.

"don't even try..."

You looked at Oliver, His eyes were on you without moving his head. You looked down and stepped in the room as soon as he opened the door.

You waited to hear him close the door and lock it...The sound of a door closing came, then there was a sound of it being locked.

You relaxed fully exhaling loudly. Your shoulders dropped.

What a weirdo...

You rubbed your neck focusing on your breath. You turned around to look at the door of the room...

Oliver stood right in front of you not saying a Word or moving at al, he just stared at you. You Felt the anxiety coming back and your whole body got goosebumps.

The grin on his face just widened.

Fuck...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
344K 15K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...