Twist Of Fate

Від _AnotherCheshire_

(Tokyo Revengers x F!Reader x KNY) A normal weeb from Generation Z suddenly gets Isekai'd into her favorite... Більше

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 1/3
𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 2/3
𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 3/3
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

5.3K 321 88
Від _AnotherCheshire_

-Another Chapter because I'm bored.
It's hard to speak English :/
Also, I'm really content with this chapter because :) -

.

.

.

(Y/n) went to school early the next day. She didn't saw Emma around, So she thought that she's probably absent because of what happened last night.

To her surprise, Emma came to school late because of it and the (h/c)nette also figured out that she was too early.

She didn't even sleep for the whole night, yet she's so full of energy.

"Emma! Good morning!" She greeted the blonde  girl, who's usually too energetic around her.

"Good morning, (N/n)!" Emma greeted back but less lively, sitting on her chair and burying her face on her desk making (Y/n) to give a concerned glance to her friend.

"You okay, Emma?" She asked the blonde who glanced at her and gave her a fake smile before nodding.

"I'm fine, just a little tired." She answered, (Y/n) nods and let the girl be, worrying that something bad happened.

They didn't interact after that because school was starting, so (Y/n) decided to talk to her later. She was slightly anxious that something has gone wrong with her plan.

"Now, can you tell me what happened? You look so down today..." The (h/c)nette trailed off, while Emma looked away, biting her lip as she tried blinking the tears away.

They're both on the school rooftop and sitting side by side. Silence covering the two.

Emma doesn't want to tell the girl about what happened to her older brother, she doesn't even know how to tell the (h/c)nette. She knew that she'll be more affected than her, considering that (Y/n) always admires her brother and her constant nagging of marriage.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" (Y/n) assured the honey colored eyed girl who began to tremble.

After a few seconds, Emma bursted out sobbing as the (h/c)nette patted her back in reassurance making her sob harder.

"I-It's about... *sobs* Shinichiro-nii-san..." the girl sobbed, while (Y/n)suddenly got confused. 'He's still alive, right? I'll commit mass murder if he isn't.'

"What about him..?" She asked the blonde in a very gentle manner, one hand wrapped around the blonde who sobbed on her chest, while the other hand has patting the girl's back.

"H-He *hic* was a-attacked last night, and-and was confined *hic* to the hospital." Emma cried, the (h/c)nette giving her a look of concern. "H-He received *hic* a m-major injury in his h-head, and.... *hic* we couldn't really a-afford to pay the operation... a-and—"

'Don't tell me he'll die if they don't proceed with the operation?' (Y/n) thought with slight frustration, making her think of a plan. 'I don't have a lot of money for this operation thingy, but I know something that'll make Shinichiro live waaayyy longer.'

"Shhh. He'll survive." Was the only thing (Y/n) said, making Emma slightly confused while sniffing. "You're brother will survive, trust me in that."

Both of them stayed in their position, Emma sobbing to (Y/n) while (Y/n) patted her back, reassuring her while hugging her tight. Emma slowly calmed down because of that.

"Thank you for being with me, (N/n)." Emma sniffed, hugging the (h/c)nette who gave a small smile.

"What are friends for?" She asked before offering her hand to the blonde with a small smile lingering on her face.

"Well, let's go back to our classroom before the bell rings ." (Y/n) told her, both friends walking to their classroom.

After school, both (Y/n) and Emma walked to the hospital where Shinichiro was in, Emma was explaining everything to the (h/c) haired female, who she don't know that was actually in the scene.

".... It's a miracle he survived that long!" Emma said, her problems were replaced by the feeling of assurance just by being with the (h/c)nette.

"Yeah, fate probably don't want him to die yet." (Y/n) joked, making both of them snicker. 'Or should I say, I don't want him to die?'

"Mhm... But... if he doesn't get the operation before tomorrow there's a chance that—"

"Hush! I thought we weren't going to talk about that?" (Y/n) reminded the girl who bowed in shame while (Y/n) reassured her. "It's okay, Emma. Let's just stay on the positive side."

Both of them stepped inside the hospital with a lively aura, both if them waking towards the counter where a nurse was checking her clipboard.

"What can I do for you?" The nurse behind the counter asked the two girls, taking a glance at them.

"We wanted to visit Sano Shinichiro, he's my older brother." Emma told the nurse, making the nurse glanced at the duo before nodding and pointing to a direction.

"He's assigned in second floor, room 189." the nurse said as they both bowed in gratitude before going to the said room.

They both used the stairs on their way, Emma was looking at the numbers on the doors and counting them.

"Aaaannddd.... this is Shinichiro-nii-san's room." Emma pointed to a door, a giant '189' number plastered on the door.

They saw that Shinichiro was unconscious, both of them making their way to the dark haired male laying in the bed. The nurses that were inside gave a kind look at the two females when they saw their frowning look.

"How's he? " (Y/n) asked one of the nurses beside her while Emma walked in.

"He's doing fine, he'll probably wake up soon." the nurse stated, making (Y/n) nod and following her bestfriend.

"Hey, Nii-san? I've brought (N/n) here." Emma told the male, sitting down beside the male. She was wearing a solemn look, while (Y/n) was still frowning.

The nurses that was inside the room walked out of the room to give them privacy. They were all whispering sympathetically to each other.

"It isn't fair, Shinichiro-San." (Y/n) suddenly muttered while pouting. "We haven't even married each—"

"(N/n)!" Emma cut off the girl with a playful glare making (Y/n) grinned a little.

"Whaaatt?" She asked with an exaggerated tone at the blonde, her fangs sticking out before they both giggled. "It isn't illegal if I marry him now, right?"

"He hasn't agreed to marry you yet!" Emma teased, while (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Yet? You said it yoursel!" (Y/n) pointed out, both of them laughing and joking around.

Thats when (Y/n) noticed the monitor that's showing Shinichiro's pulse was beeping weirdly, while nurses that was outside bursting inside with a clipboard and frantically going around the room.

The line was about to turn straight when (Y/n) glanced around the room and glanced at Shinichiro's arm besides her.

'Oh shit, here goes nothing.' She thought, sneakily scratching Shinichiro's arm before the nurses could even escort Emma and her out of the room as they began the test.

After half an hour of waiting, everything turned okay and both females were allowed to go in again, the nurses were all confused when they exited the room.

"What was that?" Emma asked in confusion while watching the nurses frantically walk away. "One minute he's okay, then they're all panicking, and now everything's okay?"

"Maybe it's because of Shinichiro-san's head injury?" (Y/n) convinced, both of them inside the room was frowning.

"You're right, it's possible." The girl nods, both of them watching out of the window before standing up in sync.

(Y/n) approached one of the nurses that suddenly came in the room and pulled out a bouquet of Purple Chrysanthemums out of nowhere.

"Um, miss?" (Y/n) called out to the nurse who looked in her early 30's. "Can you give this flower to him when he wakes up?"

The nurse smiled sweetly at her before nodding. She was touched at the girl's action for the Dark haired male, seeing the bouquet of flowers which she gently held. "Leave it to me, Miss."

"Bye-Bye!" Both females walked out of the room, chatting with each other, (Y/n) entertaining the blonde to forget about her problems along the way.

Meanwhile, Shinichiro was listening to his sister and (Y/n) chatting and joking around when he heard a commotion. Though, he wanted to see what's going on, he can't open his eyes. He can hear a heart monitor which he was sure was his, and also some blurry voices coming from around him.

A stinging sensation suddenly made a huge impact to his arm, nearly making him wince. The pain was temporary and was replaced by warmth.

When Shinichiro tried to open his eyes, he saw that he was surrounded by gray walls that looks like he's inside some part of an engine. Wires hang loosely and some bolts sticking out around him.

'What's going on?' He thought looking around, examining the place. 'Where is this place?'

'Am I still alive?' He thought and took a step, a sudden feeling keeps urging him to move.

He walked around and saw huge various parts of Motorbikes around his path, making him frown. 'This looks like I'm inside a huge motorbike or this place is made out of a bike's parts.'

As he trudge deeper into the maze, his eyes widened when he saw a glowing orb in the middle of the maze. The orb was placed in the middle of shrine looking place making him mkre captivated by the glowing orb, as he gape at it.

He then, noticed a woman on the shrine, standing near the orb and staring at it with her hands were flowing green as she held out to the glowing orb.

He examined the woman, she looks slightly younger than him, she have (h/l) (h/c) hair that's slightly swaying even without a wind blowing around the place, and wears a (f/c) Haori very similar to the Haori that a certain (h/c)nette wears.

The woman glanced at him and gave him a small smiled, making him flushed slight pink because of it, and since he's weak with girls especially near his age, he look away from the girl with a blushy face as his hands were clammed in cold sweat.

'She's pretty cute....' He admitted, looking anywhere but the woman. 'Though, she strangely looks like—'

"I see that you're already here, Shinichiro-San!" She grinned at the man who was stunned and frozen on his place when hearing the same familiar voice. Her voiced echoeing around the place making her voice sounded two times louder.

"(Y/n).....?" He muttered remembering the (h/c)nette child, making the girl smirk slightly but unnoticed by him. 'She resembles (Y/n) a lot.... And how does she knew about my name..?!'

The woman giggled when she noticed that the tip of his ears were red and the confused expression he wore. Though, she didn't speak a word about it.

"No need to shy around me, you know." She had a huge grin on her face.

Shinichiro gathered his courage to look straight at the woman and noticed that her eyes changes from gray to (e/c) from time to time, captivating him and making him stare at her a little longer than he planned.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" She teased, making him flushed red and look away, his hands slightly trembling because of nervousness.

He didn't answered since he was too anxious and nervous, though the girl was still  grinning infront of him and that statement she said didn't help his nervousness at all.

"I know you might be confused, but I'll tell you everything later." She assured him and walked towards the steps and sat down, also motioning for the older male to sit beside him. "I told you that you don't need to shy around me, I don't Bite."

The black haired male muttered something to himself before slowly walking towards the slightly giggling female, nervously sitting beside her.

"I was waiting for you to arrive here, by staying here and watching this ball of light shining." She told him, pointing to the glowing orb behind them which he noticed were slightly flickering.

"I-Uh...Uhmm.. So... So, where is this place, exactly?" He asked her, slightly stammering with his sentence while the (h/c)nette beamed.

"Where, you ask? Well, it's your mindscape!" She told him. "What you see around is what's inside your consciousness."

"Huh?" He was slightly confused before muttering. "Mindscape?"

"Yes, and this glowing orb is your spiritual core. If that orb was destroyed, you'll be dead." She told him while doing weird motions towards the orb.

"You see, you were supposed to die but you were lucky that I was there and used my ability or you would've died." She explained before placing a hand on his shoulder, heat rushing to his face while the woman infront of him gave a closed eyed smile.

"S-So, basically if you weren't here... I would've died?" He asked the girl nodding vigorously. 'And that means that I won't meet you here...?'

Though, something told him that he knows who the woman was, but he can't really pinpoint who she was or where he met her since a lot of girls have rejected him and his memory seemed to be a bit blurry.

"Don't worry, I'll explain everything later when you wake up." The woman smiled at his confused expression.

"Though, let's work together when we meet again!" The woman cupped his hands into hers, smiling directly infront of him. "Or even better! We can commit double suicide and such!!"

His heart was hammering at the close distance of their face, his face turning even redder. Though, he was a bit weirded out by the girl.

He was slightly confused and flustered to what she was saying before he noticed that he is vanishing, he internally panicked when he saw himself slowly turning transparent.

"Oh! You're waking up." She told him with a grin. "You won't probably remember a lot of what happened here, but you'll have your questions answered later since you weren't really meant to understand everything right now."

"W-Wait! I—" Before he can ask the girl's name, he found himself back to the hospital.

"Don't you dare die this time!" A voice said, ringing in his ears as he jolted up frantically.

He opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar, and the beeping sound of a monitor was heard in the room. He looked around and saw that there were some nurses checking out the monitor.

His heart was still hammering slightly because of the (h/c)nette woman in his dream and the very familiar aura around her. His face suddenly turned red, remembering how close her face was to his.

'What was that?' He asked himself, trying to remember the girl bit he can't picture her well because it's getting blurred whenever he tries to. 'Maybe it's just a dream... Though, it felt very surreal.'

He began to reminiscent the dream but saw a writing that appeared on his hand making him frown, the words not making him feel a bit better and only making him flustered more.

'Just because it's a dream it doesn't mean it isn't real.' The words said, followed by, 'Should I plan about our wedding right now? <3'

He never had someone to make him feel like this even once or someone be that close to his face, especially not a woman. All those girls who rejected him just made him feel flustered and shy, but the feeling he felt in his dream was whole another level.

Everything in his dreams was so real, the way he can feel her holding his hand and the butterfly feeling he's feeling right now is still not leaving.

"What was that?" He asked himself in a dazed expression before noticing a nurse infront of him with a bouquet of flowers.

"Sir, two girls came here earlier and one of them wanted to give you this." A nurse snapped him ou of his daze and gave him a bouquet of purple Chrysanthemum flowers with a handmade bracelet. "I believe that the blonde girl called her (N/n)."

'Emma and (Y/n) were here, I wish I could ask (Y/n) if she's related to the woman.' He thought and thanked the nurse before looking at the bouquet.

"T-Thanks... When did they leave?" He asked the nurse who gave him a motherly smile before elooking back to the door.

"They just left, right before you woke up." She told him with a gentle smile, making him frown. "The (h/c)nette one is kind, you know... She saved you."

After that, the nurse left the room with a smile while Shinichiro was left pondering who the (h/c)nette woman was and what's her relationship to (Y/n).

'Who was that girl? And why does she seems familiar? Is she related to (Y/n)? They do look alike, except for the fangs.' He thought, his face suddenly flushed remembering the talking girl's face near his. '....She was too close... too close...'

He have a lot of questions about the woman making him slightly frustrated with himself because he don't know anything about the woman except for her looks. What he didn't know was the woman was someone he already know.

-TAISHO SECRETS-
-Kokushibo met Enmu once but he just ignored the Lower Ranked demon-
-The Nurse was actually part of the Corps-
-I used a Gravity Falls Reference here-
-(Y/n) was actually ϮՀΕ 𝖂𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕹 ίη ΣՀΊNΊɕՀΊɾO'Σ 𝕯𝕽𝕰𝕬𝕸-

.

.

.

-I wonder what Shinichiro's reaction will be if he found out who the woman is-
-Also, I planned to keep him alive in this ff because why not? Plus, I don't want him to die and he deserves love (ಥ﹏ಥ)-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

218K 8.2K 51
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After being rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...
272 10 60
♥️Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer x Powerpuff Girls x SRS crossover♥️ 🌈A collaboration between myself and FictionalMagicTamer🌈 Arc I: After her famil...
865K 29.4K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
344K 13.7K 43
━━━ ➤ 𝘈𝘒𝘈𝘡𝘈 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 '𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 �...