Chapter 10

-I'm literally pumped up to publish this part because of the comments in the previous chapters, Enjoy!-

.

.

.

As both Tanjiro and (Y/n) began descending the mountain, Nezuko began to stir behind Tanjir causing the burgundy haired boy to slip and fell into a cliff.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko!" the (h/c)nette called and also jumped off the cliff to follow the two and landing on her feet.

'Ow shit! I forgot that Giyuu will appear soon.' She thought while quickly brushing some snow from her hair.

She looked around her and saw Tanjiro laying on the snowy ground with Nezuko biting onto the handle of the axe he was holding.

"You can do it, Nezuko!" Tanjiro urged his sister, both of them have tears in their eyes.

She know that Nezuko was trying to control herself, while she just stood there watching the two siblings.

'About time....' She roamed her eyes around before counting down. 'In 5,

4,

3,

2,

1...'

(Y/n) widened her eyes suddenly and quickly rushed towards the Kamado siblings and pulled them away, just in time before another man came into the scene.

'Wha...? Who is that?' Tanjiro thought, as he inspected the man.

He have a long spiky black hair tied into a low ponytail, dark blue eyes, wore a mismatched Haori, and holding a dark blue blade.

"Why did you protect it?" He glared at Tanjiro, who was baffled.

"Younger... She's my... Younger sister!" Tanjiro stated under the blue eyed man's glare.

Tanjiro was restraining Nezuko from attacking anyone by hugging her, while (Y/n) was in a defensive position. Giyuu's eyes were suddenly fixated to the (h/c)nette, which he dismissed as a normal human.

"That thing is your sister?" He taunted the burgundy haired boy, moving quickly to attack the demon on his arms.

Tanjiro hugged Nezuko in order to protect her but figured out that she wasn't even there, but was already held captive by the dark haired male.

"Nezuko!!" He exclaimed as he watch his sister squirmed being restrained by Giyuu.

He stood up from his position and was about to run towards the man but (Y/n) placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't move." Giyuu warned the burgundy haired boy who complied. "My job is to kill demons. Of course, I'm going to decapitate your sister."

'He's so harsh... Tanjiro lost his family....' (Y/n) thought as she felt bad for Tanjiro, unknowingly baring her fangs towards the Hashira, her nails elongated into claws.

Giyuu noticed her change in appearance, and became wary of the (h/c)nette that he once assumed was a 'normal human'.

"What's a demon accompanying a Human?" Giyuu threw a harsh glare towards the (h/c)nette then glanced back at Tanjiro. "Don't tell me, you're being fooled by this demon? I'm sure that this thing would've planned devouring you sooner."